Plants vs Zombies Garden Warf...

By Superstar-Wolfgang

During the fight between Plants and Zombies, it's an endless fight. Crazy Dave was making an experiment. An e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Stickerbook (Plants)
Stickerbook (Zombies)
Chapter 6 (Rp)
Leaving this as Complete

Chapter 3

341 7 2
By Superstar-Wolfgang

Foot Soldier's POV

I open my eyes and found myself in a grassy ground. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust my vision to my surroundings.

I got up, shaking my head. Looks like this is the place. Wall-Nut Hills.

"Alright. Time for me to find that Zombie Hero." I said as scan my surroundings and then make my way through the streets of houses.

Heal Zombie/Scientist's POV

Healing my zombie pals is like the best thing I can do. I have a heal thingy on my back which makes it easier for other zombies to see me and come to me to get healed.

I see one of my zombies being hurt. One of them was a Conehead Zombie who gets to make Coneheads for his fellow zombies to have more armor. I ran to him and healed him.

"There there Conehead Zombie. Heal Zombie will take care of you." I said as I snap my fingers, making plus signs, healing him back up to full HP.

"Thanks Heal Zombie." Conehead smiled at me. "Your welcome." I smiled back. He's one of my best friends. He makes things. I heal allies. Just like that.

A few hours later...

As I was exploring the Backyard and other places that I haven't been exploring, I begin to wish for something. Something that will make me feel useful and smart. I notice that the light on the ground become completely dark as I turn around and see something heading towards me. "Oh brains..."

BOOM!

A blast hits me like a speeding rocket. It didn't knock me out completely, but I felt some changes in my clothes. I adjusted my vision and gain control of my surroundings. I'm still at the backyard. I look at myself.

I still have this heal thingy on my back. I have some sort of Scientist outfit on, with a tie that is ripped with red and white stripes. I was holding something on my right hand. Is that a gun I'm holding?

Then I realize that I have gloves on my hands. This looks...weird. Why am I turned into this? Wait a minute! I look at my reflection on the window and there I was.

Hey! That's me! I'm a Scientist Zombie! I thought as I look at myself again. I have everything! The crazy hair, the goggles and my Goo Blaster. "Heh...hehehehe..." I laugh a little bit before going crazy.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" My laughter had echoed throughout the Backyard, causing some of the plants to flee.

"Yes! My wish came true! Now I can finally make some Zombie Healing Stations for everyzombie." I keep talking through my sentences by myself. This could be my first speech of my life.

Foot Soldier's POV

I hear a laugh echo in the distance. Sounds like someone going a bit crazy or I must have been hearing things. Nevertheless, I use my Rocket Jump to jump on top of the roof house and see one of the Zombie Heroes that Dr. Zomboss mention.

That Zombie sure likes to talk a lot. Much to Dr. Zomboss' speech, I pretty like to hear his own speech.

I thought as I keep thinking in my own brainy and mindless mind.

Wait... what am I thinking? I have an important mission! To find the Zombie Heroes and make our Zombie Army stronger!

I watch the Scientist speaking his own speech from the elevated hight of the house from here.

I wonder if I can get his attention.

Waiting for him to finish his speech, I wave my hand and called out to him. "Yo!" The Scientist turned around to face me. He tilt his head in confusion. "Who are you?" He asked me. "Me?"

I spin myself around and smiled. "I'm the Foot Soldier! Ta da!"

"The Foot Soldier?" Scientist said, still confused. Then he laughed at me as if I was funny. "Ahahaha! I get it now. You're the Foot Soldier, right?"

"Right you are!" I said as I flip my Z-1 Assault Blaster in the air before catching it.

Then I jump down on the ground so that I can see him close. "What about you?"

Scientist's POV

Seeing this Foot Soldier made my goggles gleam with bright light from the sun.

"I'm the Scientist. Nice to meet you." I said as I offer him a handshake. He grab mine and shake my hand.

As we shook hands, he let go and looked around at the houses. There was a Treehouse up ahead from where we are. I turn to the Graveyard, our home. A place where zombies get to hang out. Wonder how they are going to react when they see me like this?

I look down at my Goo Blaster with a grin on my face. Maybe it's good that I've turned into a hero, right? Ah, who cares. I have the best healing technology I have after that thing struck me.

I look at my abilities. I have the Zombie Heal Station, Warp and two Sticky Explody Bombs. I was a basic Heal Zombie, and now I'm a Scientist. Probably not going back to a basic zombie healer anymore.

I look at the Foot Soldier with a little smile on my face as I walk right next to him. Then suddenly, a voice from somewhere.

"Good job, Foot Soldier! You found one of the Zombie Heroes! I'm so proud of you!" Dr. Zomboss said in our mind. How can he see us if we're here? I look up, down, and all around. He's not really here. (In Garden Warfare series, the player can see their leaders on the top screen)

"Scientist, I see you're confused. In case you're wondering, I can be anywhere." Dr. Zomboss said. I tilt my head in confusion again as I feel a sweat roll down on my face and onto my neck.

"What?" I asked, still confused.

Dr. Zomboss' POV

That Scientist doesn't know where I am. So does the Foot Soldier too. Luckily, I can watch them from my monitors on the screen. I hope they can hear me.

I look at my Zombie Hero list and checked off the Scientist. Only two more left. "You can hear me, right?" I asked them. The Foot Soldier nods his head. "We can hear you loud and clear."

"Excellent! I'm going to find the other Zombie Heroes. I'll talk to you later." I said as I grab a Pop Smart and eat it. Tastes like brains.

Foot Soldier's POV

Dr. Zomboss' voice echoes in my head as I look around. There's that Treehouse here and other places. I turn to the Scientist, who is looking at his teleportation device on his hand. Smiling at his nerdyness, I walk over to him and wrap my arm around his neck.

"Ah!" Scientist yelped and then turned to me. I can see his little pink stripes on his face.

"Hello nerd~" I said, smirking at his blush. Scientist covered his face in as a few bits of sweat rolled down on his face. "F-Foot Soldier...what are you doing???" Scientist said shakily.

I chuckled. "I just want to see your cute nerdy face. I uh...really like you." I can't help it but watch him being such a cute nerd. His goggles do look sparkly in the sunny side light. "Oh Foot Soldier..." Scientist smiled as he wrap his arms around my neck and hug me. I can't believe I just said that. On the other hand, he does look like he can use some help.

I guess we make a pretty good pair.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile...

Sun has been in the afternoon, making the plants feel all yellow and bright. At the Playground, there was a regular basic Sunflower. Her thing to do is to produce sun for all the plants and make them stay strong.

If I were a sunny side up Sunflower, which I am. How sunny can I get? Sunflower thought. Her face is smiling and always keep it like this. She felt like she was a cute Sunflower in a pot, staying behind all of the other plants.

Her brightness makes other plants smile. Her friends protect her while others are on guard, protecting the Sunflower Queen aka Sunflower, which she calls herself that.

She turns her attention to the Repeater, his braveryness kinda reminds her of how tough she was. If I were tough as the others, I wouldn't have to stay behind the whole time. Sunflower looked at the other plants, then she looked at the fence and then back at the Treehouse. Those zombies love eating brains. I wonder what plants eat?

She knew if she was grown up into a bright and yellow Sunflower, things would be easier for her and her team. She sighs as she placed her leaf hand on the right side of her face. She was indeed bored.

Ugh...where are those zombies? Shouldn't they be here by now? Now that I mentioned it, I would probably be all grown up about right now. That explains why I'm bringing in the sunlight to convert it to sun energy, powering up my plant pals. I wonder if I can just-

Her thoughts broke up as a sound of Repeater firing. A Flag Zombie is coming this way to the Playground! The Plant Pots were ready to kick their zombie butts into gear.

They attacked them with everything they got. Shooting peas, bamboo shots, flamethrower at the zombies. However, they summon the toughest zombies not even the Plant Pots can take them down.

"We're going to need some reinforcements!" Repeater shouted as he shot two peas over to the Outhouse Zombie, trying to destroy it's armor. With a hardhead blow on the Repeater, he was down, vanquished. She was the only one left and she can't do anything to protect herself from the zombies.

Please Mega Flower... Grant me something that can help me hold off those zombies...

BOOM!

Suddenly, a blast from the Mega Flower his her, causing the zombies to feel shocked by this. The Sunflower didn't feel any pain, but she feel powerful by it. Her sun power is glowing with brightness.

Peashooter's POV

That blast sounded like it hit somewhere over here. I use my Hyper ability to jump high on top of the house to get a better view. That's when my eyes widen.

Sunflower! I help protect them.

Sunflower is standing there, feeling the sun shining on her body as her petals glow with light.

Sunflower's POV

My eyes shot open, revealing glowing yellow eyes from the blast. When I blink, my eyes were back to normal.

"W-what just happened?" I said as I look at myself. It seems like I was out of my own pot and then the blast made me feel powerful. Now I'm a Plant Hero, a Sunflower.

"This feeling is... I'm feeling so..." I feel like I'm a Sunflower rooting in my petal hands. "Sunny!" I smiled brightly as I root myself and use the Sunbeam ability to fire at the zombies. It's working! They're retreating! Nobody never messes with a Sunflower who has bright ideas.

"Sunflower!" A voice that sounded familiar. I turn to the right and when I see that familiar plant, it made my petals glow brighter. "Peashooter! You came back!" I smiled. Peashooter jumped down and run to my direction.

"Care for a hand or two?" Peashooter asked me. "Yes please." Peashooter rooted his Gatling Pea while I'm on Sunbeam. We both fire at the same time, destroying the zombies like a double team. We were doing so good that I almost forgot that I'm still smiling and not angry.

After the zombies run off, we unrooted ourselves and looked at each other. His braveryness also reminds me of how I got some teammates beside me. "Are you ok, Sunflower?" Peashooter asked. "I'm ok, Peashooter."

"Thanks for the help back there. I do need it." I softly said. "Your welcome." Peashooter smiled. I look at my abilities and then at Peashooter. I have my Sunbeam, my Heal Flower and my Heal Beam. Maybe I am a Hero after all! Maybe the blast gave me powers or something.

"I'm like a medic that heals all other plants." I said, doing my twirl, spinning round and round. I'm like a star of a healer.

Crazy Dave's POV

I look at the monitors on the screen, watching Sunflower and Peashooter greeting each other on the ground, next to the Treehouse. I checked off Sunflower on my Plant Hero list and then turned to them.

"Good job Peashooter! Only two more Plant Heroes left and we'll have a fun minigame." I said, smiling at the two of them.

I wonder where they are? Also, I wonder how Dr. Zomboss is doing? I hope he got some Zombie Heroes for something special for them and my Plant Heroes. I thought as I grab a Taco and ate it. Then I head to the next area.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 84 22
When the war with the Plants and Zombies fighting each other, things doesn't feel right. There was no peace, no friendship, no nothing. The Smash fee...
625 17 13
What happens when everything you have worked so hard for is taken away? What happens when life kicks your ass? Can romance survive it? Will everyone...
4.8K 58 30
Peashooter and Sunflower have been friends forever, and as far as normal lives go, they've had quite the adventure recently...