All Yours > Han Seojun &lt...

By urpinkbae

*under rewriting* Hwang Chaerin never believed in things such as fairy tales, love and new beginnings. But w... More

1°
2°
3°
4°
5°
6°
7°
8°
9°
10°
11°
12°
13°
14°
15°
16°
17°
18°
19°
20°
21°
22°
23°
24°
25°
26°
27°
28°
29°
30°
31°
32°
33°
34°
35°
36°
37°
38°
39°
40°
41°
42°
43°
45°
46°
47°
48°
49°
50°
51°
52°
53°
54°
55°
56°
Announcement

44°

3.3K 119 28
By urpinkbae

 ~SeoRin~

"Princess, wake up."

Husky deep voice woke Hwang Chaerin from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes, turning around to meet face of smiley Han Seojun. Her eyes got slightly wide and her heart skipped two beats, making her whole stomach feel nervous.

"Good morning, Princess. Slept well?" He asks her with adoration on his face. He looked over her as rays of sunshine were falling on her, making her look heavenly gorgeous. She looked so cute when her eyes slightly widened at the sight of him and small blush coming across of her pale face.

Even without a makeup on her face, Chaerin looked too perfect. But to him, even her messy hair now looked perfect. His left hand reached her face to move strands of her hair away. Chaerin's breath stopped and her focused on his hand and then she placed her hand on his.

"Good, now when are you here." She says with smile on her face.

Actually, Chaerin called the Han family to move over her mansion. Because it was too huge for her to live alone in it. And plus, that apartment was small for them and the price for their rent was too much. So two days ago, Chaerin asked Seojun's mom if they want to move in. And when she accepted Chaerin's offer, Chaerin hired men to move everything and next day they were already in her mansion. Chaerin even in secret payed for her bills, because she knew that Seojun would get mad at her because of it.

So out of gratefulness, Mrs. Han made three meals a day and even cleaned the house. She didn't had to worked because Chaerin had money and she was earning her own money from company percentage. Gowoon was in awe because of how glamorously Chaerin lived. And she joked how Seojun found himself 'the sugar babygirl'. Which made Chaerin laugh.

And with Seojun, well, it wasn't easy at the first. He refused stubbornly telling her that he doesn't need her help or pity or anything because she is his girlfriend. But then, Chaerin was stubborn too and they've came to deal that he will work for her company after he finishes the school. But Chaerin never told him what is he going to do and she wants to keep it a secret until the time comes.

"Let's get ready. Mom already made a breakfast." Seojun kisses the tip of her nose and stands up from her bed. Chaerin whines lazily.

"I don't wann-" But before she could say anything, she felt being raised up. She placed her arms around Seojun's neck.

"You are such a princess, Princess." He smirks down at me, walking towards the doors.

"But I'm your princess." I smirk back at him. He stopped walking in front of the door and he looked down at me. He looked right into my eyes and I felt my heart speeding up, as tension around us grew.

Suddenly in few seconds, my legs were around his abdomen, his big hands on my waist, pushing me against the door. Our lips moved in perfect sync, as my whole body was excited.

My head in the clouds, from the sensation that Han Seojun was giving me. Our kiss full of passion and I knew what we both wanted, but still it was too early after one week of dating. Lips separated, both of us slowly opening eyes, meeting each other's gaze. But then suddenly, he kissed me slowly on the lips, then he kissed the tip of my nose, then jawline and then he went down my neck.

I let out my breath, trying to not make any sounds. Afraid that his mom would hear us. He kissed my neck and then he looked back at me.

"Seojun-ah.."It got out as small moan, which made my eyes widen in embarrassment. His lips curved into smirk and I quickly hid my face in his chest.

"What, babygirl...?"He patted my back, trying to surpass his chuckle. I just ignored his remark, thinking that he would let it go.

" Are you embarrassed that I made you feel like that...? Don't be babygirl, because I'm planning on keep doing that. " He whispers in my ear, making butterflies appear in my stomach, my face feeling hotter.

I just placed a poker face on and jumped away from his embrace and I walked out of my bedroom. I hear a laugh behind me, making me feel even more embarrassed.

I arrived in the kitchen to see Mr. Han setting the table. She noticed my presence and turned towards me with smile.

"Good morning, Chaerin! I'm made breakfast for you guys, I hope you will enjoy in it."

"I will, Mr. Han!" I sat for the table, smiling towards her. She made huge breakfast, which made me wonder when she woke up. When Seojun walked in, I turned away from him. I quickly ate in silence and stood up from the table.

"Thank you for the meal, Mr. Han. I'm going to get ready." I smile at her, as she nod. I walked back to my bedroom, getting ready for the school.

~

Seojun and I walked towards the school our previous conversation not forgotten, but we left it behind. We walked inside the school, hand in hand. Students looking at us, gasping and murmuring between themselves. Girls especially. I slightly smirked and I caught at the egde of my eye, Seojun doing the same.

We walked in classroom to meet everyone looking at us. I noticed that Jukyung wasn't there.

"Ya! What are you looking at?" Seojun glares everyone.

"Chaerin, does this mean..?" Sua looks at me.

"Yeah... Seojun and I are dating for few days now." I raised our hands,but then he placed an arm around me protectively. Everyone was first in the shock, but then they awed at us.

"Congrats!"

"Woah...They are then the couple of school..."

"Let's call them SeoRin!"

"SeoRin ship has sailed!"

"They are both so good looking..."

"Now when I think about it... They are really for each other..."

"Ahh Chaerin-ah! Congrats!" Sua runs up to me and hugs me, separating me from Seojun, who was glaring her.

"You have to tell me everything that happened! Okay?" Sua looks at me, and I nod with small smile, patting her back. I look at Seojun, as guys surrounded him. Our eyes met and I smiled at him, as he winked..

Break arrived and Chaerin decided to walk a little bit around the school because her legs felt stiff. But then suddenly, she heard screams and she felt huge deja vu hitting her. She walked towards the source of screams to see huge crowd around someone.

But then, when she came closer she saw familiar faces. It was Han Gowoon and Jukyung's younger brother. Rage took over her as she walked towards them. Everyone moved away cleaning her path, whispering.

"Damn it...Can this school be normal for the one fucking day?" I ask annoyed, pulling both of the girls for hair, who were pulling Gowoon. They shouted in pain.

"IT'S HWANG CHAERIN!!" Jukyung's brother shouted behind me, being cute as always.

"Let Gowoon go." I say, coldly. Pulling their hair even more. But they didn't, one even pulled me for my uniform.

"Why should I?! You bitch!"

"Han Seojun's slut, better to be said!" Another one shouted. That made me stop for a second, but before I could explode, familiar shout made everyone freeze.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID, YOU DUMB 1ST YEAR?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THEM!"

"It's Han Seojun..."

"Seojun oppa..."

Both of girls let go and one even ran away. Seojun walked up to Gowoon, helping her to get up and then he turned towards me.

"Who are you to butt in, Oppa?" Gowoon asks annoyed. Everyone started whispering around us.

"Same goes for you, Chaerin-unnie." I raised my eyebrow at her. But I decided to let it go.

"What did you just said to my sister and girlfriend?" Seojun looks at the girl. It feels nice to be protected by someone, but it seems that my god complex decided to jump in. I just crossed my arms.

"A Han Seojun's what?" Seojun repeated coldly. Girl quickly turned around trying to leave, but Seojun grabbed her, pinning her to the wall. I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you the webmaster of the school community?" He asks her. She nods.

"You will take the video down, right?"

And with that, Gowoon grabbed me for the wrist and in few seconds we were in backyard.When I say we, I mean Seojun, Gowoon and Jukyung's younger brother. Gowoon was teaching him a lesson and in the middle of it, I just sigh and walked away.

" Where are you going?" I hear Seojun ask. But I just continued to walk. I got on the roof and I sat on the edge of it. Voices in my head fighting.

"You are just one of Han Seojun's sluts!"

"You are just his playtoy!"

"He is just using you!"

Usually these things like that don't get me, but for some unknown reason now it got to me. And it hurts for some reason.

"Ya! There you are!" I heard too familiar voice shouting, but I didn't want to turn around. Silence took over us. I felt arms around my waist and head on my back.

"You made me so worried...Hwang Chaerin, don't listen to those. They are just jealous of you. Because they are nothing like you. They are tutorial level and you are level pro max." What he said made me chuckle. He turned me around and placed his hands over mine, looking me right in eyes.

"They can say that you are 'Han Seojun's slut or bitch'... But you are only mine." He says smirking at me. I sigh in defeat, thinking how easily I give in when it comes to Han Seojun. I smile at him, saying:

"All Yours."

Note: Hello guys! How are you? Long time no see! And I'm sorry for that🙏🏻

How did you like this chapter?😊❤️Please your opinion really matters to me😉

And I wanted to ask you, which moments were iconic or memorable for you in this book? 🥰

'Till the next chapter,

Stay safe, healthy and happy, urpinkbae💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 247 22
Han seojun x oc True beauty "stop breaking my heart" Hari yelled at seojun who is looking at her with a shocked expression " what are you saying?"...
497K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤đ™Ē đ™Ŧ𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 đ™ĸ𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚đ™Ŧ đ™Ŗ𝙤 đ™Ŧ𝙖𝙮!❞ - - - - "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠đĸđĢđĨ đĸđŦ 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
405K 13.5K 49
The story of a stubborn girl who was so desperately in love with her best friend, but has to watch him fall in love with someone else. A book of misu...
143K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...