Perspective || Reiner Braun X...

By Mazuwii

Her smile as clear as day, eyes twinkling like stars on a fresh night, what could Y/n L/n have been hiding? ... More

01:The Professers Lovechild
02: My Child Is Too Ugly
03: Lunchtime With Judge Judy and Monkey man
04: The Waffled Philosophy
06: A House Full Of Mini Brauns
07: What A Way To End This Session, Mr Braun
08: The Woman In His Lockscreen
09: Face Of A Tomato
10: Under The Weight Of Mr Braun
11: Anything For You, Fever-Man.
12: The Sunshine In Their Eyes
13: I'm Not Being Executed, Mr Braun
14: A Great Performance
15: Ymir V Reiner Fight Off
16: CPR For Monkey Man And Me
17: The Plan For A Perfect Night
18: The Super Weird Wingmen
19: The Old Self I Didn't Notice
20: The Desperation From Our View
21: The Gang, Not The Mafia
22: Mr Braun, The Big Boy
23: The Twin Couple
24: The Good News
25: The Surprise Just For Mr Braun And I
26: The L/n Family Is Not Superhuman
EPILOGUE

05: The Fresh Sailor Penis

1K 44 15
By Mazuwii

The weight in my chest satisfyingly disappeared once I was met with Reiner's expressionless face. Somehow frowning without seeming mad.

Tootsie meowed curiously, his head cocking in my direction and to Reiner's. "And you bought Sawney!" I reached out for the deformed child, which Reiner gently laid in my arms before retracting his hands as if he just got rid of a curse.

"Come in." I used my foot to keep the door open, my full attention on silent Sawney. His doll eyes shut and lips puckered out.

"No offense Reiner but did you shut Sawney off? He's never calm when you have him."

He sighed and walked in, tired as ever. "No, he just randomly shut up when I got to your road,"

I laughed wickedly and stole another glimpse of Sawney. "You missed your mummy huh?"

"Why is your cat hissing, is she okay?" Reiner asked, backing away from the grey bastard.

"I think he's jealous of Sawney." I giggled, climbing on a nearby chair and leaving Sawney at a higher shelf so that Tootsie wouldn't murder him.

"Now..." I carefully got back down on the ground. "Let's begin on our project."

I noticed his black zipped hoodie open with a white T-shirt under it, black jeans that perfectly displayed his beefy thighs. I've never seen a guy with such a feminine yet masculine body.

Laughing lightly to myself, I went to fetch my laptop from the kitchen. "I like your outfit." I said, watching him blush with a small flustered grin.

"And I like your dinosaur cosplay."

I laughed hysterically and wagged my tail around to satisfy myself. "Thanks, I'm Dina from Amazing World Of GumBall." Dina was a normal dino colour, except I was green. Being a dinosaur is close enough, who cares about accuracy when it isn't needed?

"Never seen it but I like the effort." He complimented.

I returned a nice smile and opened up my laptop, patting a seat next to me. He got up from the opposite side and obedientily sat where I gestured.

Althought I sat next to him previously, I had never smelled him this upclose before. Burning wood and a hint of sweetness to it, like a man that gave you the best hugs but everytime you try to remember his face, it's blurry.

"I was thinking we could create a story from sea cucumbers." I said, opening a tab on it. Immediatily his calm expression switched to a terrified and flustered cringe.

"W-... Why does- what-...?" He tried to speak, only coming up with gagged stutters. "I was thinking of something like... 'The case of the missing sailors'." I smirked, noticing how his face got even redder at the thought.

"Sure..." he said, I mentally jumped up and down in victory, calmly scanning his demeanor in real life. "If I haven't heard the story and still feel like this then it's bound to make Mr Smith give us a good grade on it."

And so we started, taking a few hourd to write the plot and how we'd present it. I even came up with making a model. Which we both agreed to start tomorrow.

With Tootsie fast asleep on the matt, we both wrote on an A2 paper, adding on random ideas that came from that one weird part of the brain

"Oh I have one!" He says before scribbling down a few words with the blue marker I gave him. As soon as he sat up, I began to read aloud.

"Their penises are like chocolate to the sirens?" I glanced towards him to find a mindless smile stuck to his face. "Where the hell did the sirens come from? You weirdo." I held back a grin, I've never seen him actually make a pure facial expression other than boredom.

"Says you! What is: the monsters farts put the sailors to sleep?!" That evening, we hysterically burst at each others ideas, holding onto our aching bellies from the excessive immature laughter.

I calmed down, patting his shoulder frantically. "Let's include Sawney in our story! A big daddy siren that eats the penises!" I added, pointing at the silent baby on the top shelf.

Reiner turned to face him, his cheekbones high from his curled lips. "How does that sound, Sawney? Annoying bastard." I chuckled softly, wiping my wet eyes with my sleeve.

The silence between us lasted a few seconds before Reiner decided to question a few things for conversation sake I assume.
"Say, don't you live with anyone, Y/n?"

"Nah, it's just me and Toots... and the billions of kittens he impregnated other cats with." I shot him a glare, which he responded with a sassy lick of his paw, prestige as he avoided my playful glower.

"Horny idiot." I mumbled and turned back to Reiner whom seemed to be thinking. "So what about you? Don't you live alone?" I asked, hugging my knees.

"My mum forces me to stay at hers most of the time but yeah, I have an apartment." He replied, trying to focus on our conversation but he was too busy trying to avoid Tootsie's 'vibe inspection'.

He's really protective of me so he checks the person's anger levels by doing stupid shit. Swinging his tail at them, slapping them gently with his paw or sniffing them all over.

Reiner seemed to be doing good, flinching a few times but only shooting Tootsie a weird look that made him seem like he'd seen an alien.

I couldn't help but giggle and pull the cat off of Reiner. "Tootsie, Reiner is a good guy." I told him, sitting up on my knees to show Reiner is good by patting his hair. Tootsie saw this and sat back down, like a cute little soldier.

The blonde tensed up from underneath me, probably weirded out by now. "Sorry about him, it's learnt behavior." I slapped myself mentally, hoping he didn't hear the last bit.

"What do you mean?" Reiner wondered, sitting still as Tootsie decided to curl up on his lap. Well he got comfy fast.

"He's always wanted to be a bodyguard, ever since he was a kitten." I squeaked. While it was clear I was joking, he didn'y ask anymore questions. "It's getting a bit dark." Reiner muttered.

Checking to see if he was right, I noticed the dark blue outside my window contrasting the switched on light of my living room. "Oh- " I took Tootsie off of his lap, disturbing his mini nap.

"Thanks Y/n, you've made projects more fun than it ever has." He said as he opened the front door.

I hoped he wouldn't notice the heat rushing to my cheeks as I fumbled for an answer that wasn't awkward. "You too..." I breath out. My chest rising as his face turned slightly towards me, the moon illuminating his angelic appearance.

"O-Oh I forgot! Would you like me to walk you home?" I sheepishly requested. His eyes trailed down from my dino slippers to the oversized hood on my head.

"No thanks." He chuckled. "But! Really! I can if you need"-

"Y/n, you're much smaller than me, why would I need you to walk me home?"

As if I couldn't get anymore flustered I shook my head and waved my hands around. "It's a safe area and all- but I still think it's better to walk with someone!"

His body full turned to face me and he rested his palm on my shoulder. "No Y/n, besides Tootsie wouldn't want you missing for a while. Thanks though." He took off without another word, waving politely at me as he continued down my clean street. Afterall, it was just elderly people here.

I grunted and wondered if that was a wise decision- but maybe I'm just paranoid! I was told that they're dead... so they must be.

Reiner is in no risk and even if they were alive... they would have shown up three years ago.

I closed the door and collapsed on my bum, Tootsie rushing over to comfort me. "It'll be okay..." I said to him, caressing the scar across his right eye. He purred against me and nuzzled his face in my chest as if to say that everything was indeed, alright.

Authors note:

Why do you think Y/n is scared? Who is it that she's worried about?

Also I just want to say that this book is genuinly unedited so if you find spelling/grammar mistakes you can point them out, I wouldn't mind💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 393 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
2K 104 45
levi x reader erwin x reader ..... Y/n's identity is unknown. With her magic powers makes everyone curious including herself. Unfortunately, she don'...
10.5K 293 22
"I want to find out what she's hiding." In which Hanji falls in love with the mysterious captain Y/n, they make it their goal to find out every dark...
164K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...