Home is where He is (Drarry)

De LetsgotoHogwarts

Hogwarts was under renovation. Many students weren't able to go home. The solution: go home with someone els... Mai multe

Cover release
*Warning*
Home is on the Hogwarts express
Home is in a picture
*Home is a complete mess*
*Home is a dangerous place*
*Home shouldn't be his home*
Home is FrEnCh
Home is in the snacks aisle
Home is at a funeral with Terry Cruise
Home is definitely not in your dreams
Home is ...WAIT, Teddy?
Home is where Blaise keeps his Minecraft pig away from Theo
Bonus: The Burrow pt 1
Home is where hopes can change
*Home is a place of Freedom*
Bonus: The Burrow pt 2
Home is a little affection
Bonus: 2 blondes in a room
Home is with the Malfoys
Home is Onion soupe
Home is with your besties
Home is Where you have a meltdown

Home is beautiful

849 41 11
De LetsgotoHogwarts

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry sighed as he packed his bags for the second time that day.

They were leaving tonight.

Draco emerged from the hallways clutching his bags seeing as he hadn't really unpacked anything as he 'refused to unpack his bags in this filthy shithole' to which Harry laughed so hard he had a bellyache. It was an indescribable feeling that was washed over Harry. Fear, excitement, confusion, and happiness, in one emotional burrito which Harry hadn't quite digested yet. But at the same time, he enjoyed it.

He walked towards the blonde holding his small bag.

" I do hope that you are not going out like that," Draco said looking at the boy in front of him.

Harry shrugged looking down at his outfit; a big t-shirt and black jeans, he looked back up a Draco who had an unimpressed look plastered on his face. He reached through his bag before pulling out a yellow hoodie with a sunflower on it.

"Woah!" Harry's eyes glistened at the sight of the hoodie he looked at Draco thankfully as the blonde handed the fabric to Harry who happily slipped it over his head.

"you like?"

"more than like, " Harry chirped back looking down at the hoodie smiling.

"Good, my aunt bout it for me I always hated it, but I was forced to wear it many times,"

Draco stepped forward and tried to tame Harry's hair which had somehow become messier if possible. Harry hummed at the feeling, it was soothing, to say the least. As Draco had somewhat tamed his hair he stepped back and looked at Harrychuckling at the sight; Harry's eyes closed pouting.

"I hope you don't want me to kiss you," he teased making the latter's eyes snap open.

"NO! I just wanted lip balm..." he trailed off slightly embarrassed.

The blonde smiled showing a knowing look it was them Harry realised that the blonde was messing with him and calmed down. Draco pulled out once again the cherry lip balm that he had set aside for Harry and gently applied it on Harry who smacked his lips together dramatically making the other smirk at his childishness.

"You really ought to become my personal beautician," Harry smiled at Draco picking up his back

"A Malfoy waits for no one," Draco said turning and rushing down the stairs to Harry's surprise. However, he quickly followed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Draco motioned for harry to wait outside, Harry complied knowing Draco wouldn't do such a thing to hurt them again.

The blonde walked into the kitchen to the Dursleys who were awfully silent but understandably seeing as what happened to them half an hour ago was rough.

"Nobody leaves, nobody speaks of anything they saw and most of all nobody looks for Harry, you get me ?" Draco said looking at his nails as if he was bored. He could definitely see why people were afraid of him. They weakly nodded watching as Draco walked out

"Bye bitches," he said before walking out to meet Harry who was scrolling mindlessly on his phone.

He scribbled a quick note:

In this house, there are a bunch of animals that also like to name themselves the Dursley's. They are abusive and disgusting excuses for human beings, please do what you think is right with them. - anon

Draco pasted the note to the door before alerting the muggle police. he turned to Harry who was still smiling at his phone.

"Ready to go scarface?" he said making Harry jump

"holy- you scared me," the boy squeaked before pushing his phone in his pocket. "I'm ready,"

"Well, let's go before the police get here,"

The blonde took the green-eyed boy's hand and apparated.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

As Harry's eyes readjusted after the whisk of the apparition, comes a silhouette that is born of shapen light. It took a minute for his brain to fully process the freshly brightened hue that appears in doors, windows, a roof of fine tile, a cottage.

Well, it could be hardly be called a cottage it was in turned a quite big looking house. He swiftly turned around to get a 360 look at the scene before him. They where in the middle of nowhere, trees, for miles on end stretching up high into the lay summer sun, the floor blanketed with daisies, pink, blue and purple flowers Harry didn't even know the name of but was more than willing to find out,

"so.." Draco was a bit unsettled by harry's silence "I know it may not b-"

"No, it's actually more amazing than I ever thought it would be," Harry said tears welling in his eyes at how amazingly perfect the place where he stood was.

"let's go in then," Draco said his happiness boosted by the others sincerity.

Draco grabbed a key from his pocket and open the dark green door wrapped in vines. An immediate scent of cinnamon and green apples enveloped them as they stepped inside Draco took his shoes off with Harry immediately mimicked once he had snapped back into reality. Wearing the slippers Draco gave him and walking along the polished oak floors.Placing his bag on the coat hanger next to the door.

"Sorry about the smell, you can change it if you want," Draco said sensing Harry's sniffing

"no, it just feels... very Draco Malfoy," he smiled walking behind him.

Draco seemed to sigh in relief as he brought the boy deeper into the house, Harry was in awe all over again, the house was obviously beautiful, oak and white aesthetic with dots of colours around in furniture and line drawing on the walls, plants and lights accompanying.

Harrys followed Draco attentively, seeing as he no idea round as the house was fairly big and he had no idea where everything was. Draco walked into the darkroom and clapped making the lights switch on. Harry gasped as the slightly opaque glass in the oak framed cabinets glowed a warm colour highlighting the silhouettes of the cups and plates in them. He had never seen such a beautiful interior in his life.

"I see why you said the Dursleys had such horrible taste in furniture,"

Draco just chuckled nodding in agreement.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Draco asked inspecting the fridge "I have apple juice, grape juice, orange juice-" he was cut off as Harry asked a question that took back the taller.

"Milk please!" Harry said sitting at the breakfast bar

" I'm sorry, did you just say milk? " Draco said clarifying

"cookies too if possible, I'm feeling risky,"

"I offer you a fine selection of juices and sparkling water along with flavoured water; you want milk?"

"yes " Harry answer smiling making Draco smile too

"you are certainly a different breed Potter; I don't have cow milk though, I'm lactose intolerant," Draco said grabbing a cup, placing the cartons in front of the boy and grabbing some chocolate chip cookies.

"Thanks," Harry said sipping on oat milk and eating the cookies in comfortable silence.

Suddenly a fur object jumped on the counter making Harry screech before standing on the chair.

"Hey cutie," Draco said picking it up petting it affectionately. "you afraid of cats potter?" Draco asked in hysterics.

Harry blushed nodding slowly "when I was 5 the neighbours' cats attacked me and I was scared ever since,"

Draco laughed " well, Ivy doesn't hurt anyone, he was a rescue," he walked around the counter his slippers shuffling against the floor, each shuffle making Harry more nervous.

Draco grabbed Harry's hand gently and guided it toward the cat, Harry squeezed his eyes shut his heart beating rapidly as his hand can in contact with a furry sensation. Draco pulled his hand away before setting Ivy back down as he ran away.

"That wasn't so bad," Hary said smiling

"wait until he kills you in your sleep," Draco said

"ReAlLy?" Harry squeaked, Draco just rolled his eyes, eyeing the boy

"you gonna get down from that chair?"

"I kinda like being taller than you though," he whined pulling the sleeves of Draco's jumper over his hands staring down at the blonde happily

"you are forever going to be a cheese cube and nothing can change that," Harry frowned crossing his arms

"too bad you can't come near me anyway, you're lactose intolerant,"

"I can still have small amounts and you pretty much fit the description, now down,"

" HAHA ... no," Harry said sassily flicking his non existent weave

Draco rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Harry before throwing him over his shoulders.

"HEY! NO PUT.ME. DOWN, YOU FRENCH BAGGEUTTE" Harry screeched as Draco carried him out of the kitchen.

"you should have thought about that before you stood on my furniture," Draco said placing Harry on a bean bag in the chill room.

Harry just scoffed embarrassed that the blonde could carry him so easily.

"I'll get you back one of these days,"

"I don't doubt that cheese cube,"

"HEY-"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 27K 47
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. At the Dursley's, you two are excluded, hidden, denied everything. But at Hogwarts, you have friends, a real fami...
700K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
54.1K 2.3K 40
!!!!! ALTERED CHAPTERS !!!!! "Have you any idea what it's like?" There were tears in Harry's eyes and it was suddenly like he couldn't control it a...