Head Ogre Heels Over You(Shre...

By xcoconutkookiex

Shrek's past keeps haunting him and he doesn't have anyone to share it with, except for donkey, who loves him... More

Chapter 2. SHRUMP (Ok but the ship name's kinda lit)
Chapter 3. The plot thickens
Chapter 4. The Heartbrocken Lovers
Chapter 5. Drama b/w cheeto, plastic and shrekus maximus πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Chapter 1. The Unexpected Encounter

64 8 36
By xcoconutkookiex

/Donald senpai's POV/ 🌸🥺👉🏻👈🏻💘💝💗✨💰🥰🍭🍬

I was sitting in my million dollar car watching my driver drive when it suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop, you idiot? Did I tell you to?" I yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry s-s-sir but I think the c-c-car broke down. H-h-how about you t-take a walk while I try to see what's w-w-wrong. It might take some time." My dumb driver stuttered out.

"Do it as fast as you can or I'm gonna fire you." I said, my orange skin turning red from anger.

I opened my million dollar car's door and stepped out of it. My million dollar shoe seemed to sink into the WeT soil. The climate was humid and I felt MoiST.

I advanced into the forest. I feel something green in the corner of my eye. I looked over at it. I was mesmerized by its beauty. It looked over at me and shouted, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP? ARE YOU LOST BABYGORL?" Its green skin glimmered in the sunlight and its radiant beauty blinded my eyes.

/Shrek senpai's POV/ 😩😼👿💋💚🖤🥀⛓🩸

His orange skin shone so brightly in the sunlight, it made me want to explore and taste every inch of him. He looked at me.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP? ARE YOU LOST BABYGORL?" I asked, I didn't know how long I could resist him.

I looked to my left, cuz I'm never treated right, and saw donkey. He looked at me and smiled. He just confessed his love to me a minute back. I didn't love him, he's just an annoying donkey I'm stuck with for the rest of my life. I told him my feelings but he was too in love with me to notice that I didn't care about him.

I wanted that orange hottie who just trespassed into my property. He started walking over to me. He looked shy, "Hi umm do you know how far away I am from New York, I just visited Korea to meet my president Oppar." He said not meeting my eyes.

"Well you are still in Korea." I said.

"Oh ok umm.." He stuttered.

"Do you wanna come in? Maybe I can give you something to eat or drink."

"Yeah that would be nice." He whispered.

___

you better vote and comment 🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 157 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
9K 743 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
3.5K 41 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" Β© NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS