A shrunken Sokovian

By LoveHelmutZemo

A fanfic about baby Zemo More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

77 4 2
By LoveHelmutZemo

-Bucky's POV-
I sat with Steve at the bar chatting and drinking when I felt some tugging at my pants and looked down to see the little kid holding onto my leg. I sighed and placed him onto the chair after removing him from me. He pouted and tried going to me again but I stopped him before he can do so. "Steve, let's go elsewhere" I said to my best friend.

-Wanda's POV-
I heard crying in the kitchen and wondered what has happened before I left my room to see what's going on. I saw a little child sitting on the kitchen chair and picked him up. "You poor kid. Why are you here all alone?" I asked while taking him to my room.

-Clint's POV-
I was preparing to train with my archery when I noticed a few of my arrows missing. I sighed and started searching everywhere for them when I saw a little kid playing with them. I screamed and tried to stop him but he took them out of my reach.

-Vision's POV-
I heard Clint screaming and went out to check on him when a little kid sat in front of me staring cutely. "Hey little guy. Why are you doing here?" I cradled him close to me, making him giggle.

**sorry if this chapter seems short**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 175 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
13.8K 357 19
"Taylor Swift. Where do I begin to describe Taylor Swift?" (Inspired by Mean Girls) [Completed]
8.8K 736 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
72.7K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...