True Art

By notkrystel

[COMPLETED] When life gives you a second chance at love, can you really walk away? Even if he's half your age... More

TRUE ART
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-three

7.9K 412 33
By notkrystel

***Smexy times ahead! Please proceed with caution***

REMINGTON'S POV

I gripped Matthew’s hand as though I was holding on for my life. The afternoon breeze was soft and warm as we made our way down the hedge-lined road back to my cottage. The distinctive smell of the countryside hung in the air as we strolled, side by side, along the uneven, narrow road. Birds darted by as Red Admiral butterflies hovered among the wildflowers. There was something fizzing in the air, an easy excitement, soft like the summer breeze.

I never thought I'd feel like this again. And yet, here I was in my home village with the most amazing man. One who wanted to know my pain and wanted to bring it out into the light and make it all okay.

I wondered whether he could feel it too, this intense connection. There was no mistaking that something had clicked, and my senses were awake, revived for the first time in nearly a decade. Taking slow, deep breaths, I tried to still the thoughts in my mind to make sense of them. I felt... better. Better than I had in years. It was as if a calm had filtered down from the sky and was bathing me in glorious peace. I could breathe again.

I glanced over at Matthew, watching as he walked beside me, blue t-shirt loose against his tanned skin. Just looking at him, the calm feeling intensified. It was him. He was the source of the calm that I was experiencing. And from merely being in his company, in near silence.

Nervousness ebbed in as I wondered how he was having this effect on me. Yes, I was attracted to him, but that wasn't what this feeling was. I could only describe it as feeling better, safer, or maybe...

My mind drifted to thoughts of the last time I'd felt like this, thoughts I had buried deep. I allowed one to briefly ease into my consciousness, and I recognized what this incredible and unfamiliar feeling was.

Happiness.

It was then that I first knew. He was it. Matthew was the one, the person my soul craved. It didn't seem crazy anymore. Maybe he was too young for me and maybe we came from different worlds, but that didn't mean anything when my heart was telling me that I'd found someone to love. I'd spent too long without it to lose it again.

I could imagine my friends' remarks, my brother's concern, the looks and stares from people I knew. None of it would matter or change my mind. So what if people thought that it was too fast? Experience had shown me that life was too short. I'd fallen in love and nothing would stop me from making Matthew mine.

* * *

We arrived at the cottage as the sun lowered, the warmth still evident as it beamed into my kitchen.

"We can rest here for a while, and I'll cook dinner later. Do you want a drink? I have wine or something stronger?"

Matthew shrugged. "Sounds good. I’ll have a glass of wine. What do you want to do now? My leg isn’t too bad. I think the exercise did it good."

It was like a standoff, both of us facing the other, the energy bouncing between us, and we both knew what we really wanted to do right then.

"I think I'm going to go for a lie down." I tried to hide my smile, but Matthew gave me a cheeky grin and I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"What a great idea. I think I'll join you if that's alright."

We climbed softly up the staircase, me holding Matthew’s hips as I guided him up each step and along the corridor to my room at the end of the house. Grabbing his hand, I led him into my bedroom and kissed him gently on the back of the neck.

He smelled like sunshine and fresh air and something sensual. His head fell back, resting on my shoulder as I slid my arms around his waist and continued to slowly kiss along the firm sinew of his neck.

I stifled a groan as he pushed back against me, pressing his ass against my erection.

"I want you, Matthew," I murmured, sending more feathery kisses along his shoulder.

He turned around then, grabbing for my top and dragging it over my head.

"Mmm, I love a hairy chest."

Before I could reply, his face was nuzzling into me, and I closed my eyes as shivers of want ran in waves through my body.

I let out a deep exhale and took his face in my hands. "I don't know why this feels so right. Like you were meant to be mine. But I can't fight this."

Dimples danced on Matthew's cheeks and I thought he might explode, he was beaming at me so much.

"I feel the exact same. Like when we met that day, it was fate. Or destiny. I never thought you'd feel the same way about me."

There was a worry in his voice that caught me. I tilted his face up to mine, brushing my lips against his. "Why would you think that? You are incredible. I'm the old man that's lucky that you'd give me the time of day."

He laughed and folded against me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging tight. "Because you're this wealthy, successful man, Remi, and I'm just starting out. I've got nothing. I don't even have a home. I thought you might want someone more like you."

My fingers slid into his silky blond hair, and I nuzzled into his head, more sure than ever that we needed each other.

"Matthew, you have way more to offer me than anyone else. Just the way you look at me makes me feel alive. Money can't buy that. You're priceless."

It was the way his lips quivered, the flutter of his eyelashes, and the sound of his breath catching that let me know he believed me.

"Is this real? Are we crazy?" he whispered as I walked him backwards towards the sleigh bed, kissing him hard and eating at his mouth. His moans vibrated in my mouth, and I wondered how long I'd last before coming.

"Yes, this is real. And crazy is underrated. I've made a career out of being eccentric."

Matthew laughed and stood still, letting me undress him slowly. Removing each item with deliberate care and unveiling the beauty of his naked body.

"You're like art, you know that? Mesmerizing."

"I want to see you naked, Remi. Maybe I can paint you sometime?"

I undressed and smirked as his eyes followed my every move. The sight of his body was breathtaking, and I glanced down at my own body, a little less firm and with its dark hair that led all the way down to my happy trail. I couldn't help feeling a little self-conscious in front of him.

Matthew pressed against me, his warm skin charging me with electricity. "You look amazing," he whispered, as though reading my mind, and I smiled at his attempt to ease my nerves.

The cold sheets were glorious against my skin as we slipped into the bed and lay side by side. The way he was looking at me was almost too much, driving me crazy just with the want in his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I needed to know, to be certain he wasn't going to regret it.

The sensation of Matthew's breath, fast and hot against my neck was hypnotic as he slid his warm hands along my body and pulled me on top of him. "I'm sure. I need you. I need to know every part of you."

Everything became a blur, a haze of hot kisses, lips, and tongues dipping and diving. His green eyes were heavy with desire, and I lost myself in them, grinding against him as he wrapped his legs around my hips.

As I ran my fingers along his sides, Matthew shivered, his erection grinding against mine and causing me to let out a moan. It had been way too long since I'd felt this turned on and this emotionally charged. Desperate to be with someone, to be inside them. He groaned under me and reached between us, grasping my erection and smiling up at me with mischief.

"Remi, do you know how sexy you are?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm practically an old man. You're young and beautiful and sexy."

He trailed kisses across my jaw as he ground his hips up against my cock. Despite trying to keep my cool, I jerked and he laughed, delighted with himself. We kissed, an assault of pleasure building as our tongues tangled. He rested his hands on my waist, and I groaned as he bit down on my lip.

I leaned up on my forearms and hovered over him, following the smooth skin of his chest and the perfect curves of his abs. He was glorious. "I think you might be the secret to keeping me young."

Matthew pushed me back before rolling onto his stomach, glancing over his shoulder and wiggling his ass in my direction. I swallowed down the nerves and excitement as I grabbed a condom and the lube from the bed locker.

I settled behind him, gliding my hands along his lower back and smiling at the sight of his pert ass. I slid a finger inside him and thought I might come just at the sight of it. He was so tight, so perfect.

Time ceased as I gently worked him, easing him open until he was panting and begging for more.

"I need you," he whined, and I grabbed his hips, pulling him back against me as I eased myself inside. Emotions flooded me, and I tried to focus, pushing back the wave of passion that threatened to overcome me. It wasn't that I wanted to cry, but I feared I might. I'd resigned myself to never having this again.

Matthew shuddered under me as I moved behind him, steady and gentle, pulling out of him torturously slow before sliding back in until I was fully seated. He moaned each time, louder and coming more undone with each thrust forward.

I reached around him and grabbed his cock, grunting as he bucked against me.

A sense of desperation took over, and I growled behind him, sinking deeper with each thrust, the sound of flesh and his whimpers pushing me into another full-blown orgasm. I gasped, the wave of my orgasm seeming to never end and I felt Matthew clench and shudder as hot streams of cum landed on the bed beneath us.

We fell to the side, collapsing in a tangle, and then he manoeuvred himself, so he was wrapped around me, his head nestled under my neck as I stroked his back.

"Now I really do need a nap," I said, and Matthew squeezed me tightly.

He yawned and snuggled closer. "Me too. I'm wrecked. I think you broke me."

“Shit, I forgot about your knee. Is it okay?”

“It’s a little achy, but it was worth it. Trust me.”

I smiled and nuzzled his hair, sleep clouding my brain and leaving only my heart alert. It pounded in my chest, each beat seeming to whisper to me how this was real.

"I don't want this to end," he murmured, his voice low and sleepy.

My eyelids fell closed as I drifted to the sound of his breathing, and the warm evening sun bathed us in its glow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
752K 37.6K 63
{18+ COMPLETE} For the past three years, Bren Hadaway has been preparing to die. When he was sixteen, he watched his dad murder his mom. And ever si...
1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
73.7K 2.5K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...