CONTRACT MARRIAGE TO A STRANG...

By ANGELINA493035

๐“’๐“ž๐“๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ฃ ๐“œ๐“๐“ก๐“ก๐“˜๐“๐“–๐“” ๐“ฃ๐“ž ๐“ ๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐“–๐“”๐“ก. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't sim... More

INTRODUCTION โฃโฃ
CHAPTER -1 The signing of Contract โœ’ ๐Ÿ“„โฃโฃ
CHAPTER-2 Jimin's Tears ๐Ÿ˜ญโฃโฃ
CHAPTER-3 Awkward situation ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฅ โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 4 Wedding Dress ๐Ÿ‘˜โฃโฃ
CHAPTER-5 The Wedding ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿคด โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 7 Accident๐Ÿค• โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 8 A New Friend ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 9 ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฅMOVIE โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 10 Failed ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ซ โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 11 Help ๐Ÿ™โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 12 Video Games ๐ŸŽฎโฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 13 Pet ๐Ÿถ Dog ๐Ÿ• โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 14 Confession ๐ŸŒนโคโฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 15 Trouble ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚ and Sadness โ˜น๏ธโฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 16 Angry ๐Ÿ˜ค Taehyung โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 17 No One Cares ๐Ÿ˜•โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 18 Crush ๐Ÿ˜ โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 19 Jealousy ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญโฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 20 Good Night Mr. Flirt โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 21 Break up๐Ÿ’” โฃโฃ
CHAPTER - 22 Break up๐Ÿ’” Pt-2โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
CHAPTER - 23 Truth Reveled โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
CHAPTER - 24 I Want U Back Again โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
CHAPTER - 25 Save Me From Him โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

CHAPTER-6 The Party ๐Ÿฅณ โฃโฃ

1.2K 54 0
By ANGELINA493035

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩
Taehyung's Pov
I woke up with a weird dream and when I opened my eyes I was actually rolling on the floor. It was embarrassing. I went upstairs softy and peeped through the door and Y/n still sleeping. I closed the door and went to take a shower . I came out of the shower and then wore my suit and went towards the kitchen. I made myself coffee. And after I was done I was tieing my shoelaces when suddenly I saw it was Y/n .
Y/n : good morning
Taehyung: yeah good morning. Well I have something important to say.
Y/n : yeah what is it
Taehyung: the thing is that. Today get ready by 6 pm cuz today I have a business party. And it is necessary for u to come with me.
Y/n : ummmm okay.
He said that and went away. I was very confused but the only thing that was roaming in my mind was I am hungry. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I didn't care if it did taste bad. I was just hungry. After I was done with my eating. I was feeling very bored I was scrolling through my mobile and then at the same time I was watching TV . Suddenly I remembered abt the library. I quickly went up there and was roaming around the library. Searching for books. When suddenly a black cover book caught my eyes. I took it very carefully. It was a very old book but still it looked like no one had ever even touched it. I turned some pages and the heading was Contract marriage to a stranger. I was pretty attracted to it. I sat on the chair and started to read it it was a very long book. But I continued reading.

Taehyung's Pov
I was driving my way to office and thinking about last night. She was actually covering me with the blanket. I never thought about it. I was smiling like an idiot. I got out of the car still the smile plastered. Others were wishing me and greeting me. I just nodded . Still smiling.
Time Skip
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Y/n's Pov

It was almost 3 pm in the afternoon. I was still reading the book I was almost at the end. Still 5 chapters were left. Suddenly a message popped out in my phone which diverted my mind. Then I saw it was almost 4 pm . I didn't even take a bath nor did eat anything. I quickly went towards the bathroom to take a shower. I didn't knew what to eat. I went towards the wardrobe to select what to wear. Then I saw a black dress and it was appropriate. I actually like the color black.
I almost was getting ready for the party when I heard the door open downstairs. I peeped through the door and it was him. He was opening his shoes. Then he went to the other room I didn't knew what he was doing but I was busy doing my dressing. I was almost done when he called me from downstairs. I grabbed my small hand bag taking my mobile in it.

Taehyung's Pov
I directly went in the other room after I opened my shoes. I was thinking of wearing a black suit. But I didn't knew
what was Y/n wearing. But for instance I wore it and went downstairs while calling her. She came out and a smile was again plastered in my face coz I saw her wearing a black dress. She was also looking gorgeous.
Taehyung: well so let's go if u r ready
Y/n : yeah.
We sat inside the car. After two minutes he broke the silence
Taehyung: well over there no one knows about our contract marriage. So don't tell anyone. Okay
Y/n : hmmmm okay.

Y/n's Pov
After whole 15 minutes we reached the place. It was looking like a palace from inside. The interiors were decorated. Every single person there looked very rich like millionaire.

We went inside together. I was a bit uncomfortable since I never went in such business parties before. I and he was standing when within some seconds people came in front of us. He started to chatter with them . He even introduced me to all. I was pretty bored listening to their gossip. I slightly backed off without them noticing. I was sipping my wine 🍷 while observing the whole place. I sat on a chair while looking at the place where they were chatting. I took my phone out and had a conversation with Jisoo.I started to watch some videos which were pretty funny. It was already more than 1 hour I was all alone and felling bored . I was laughing hard without any sounds and by closing my mouth with my hand. After some time I was felling more bored at everything. When suddenly my eyes went in the way he was there. This time he was all surrounded by girls. I could barely see him even. I didn't knew what was happening. I went a little closer and all were laughing and giggling. When suddenly Taehyung saw me. I didn't wanted to disturb him I just was walking to the exit and went in front of the car. In some minutes he came out .
Taehyung: I am sorry I kept u waiting.
Y/n : no it's okay I wasn't even waiting for too long.
Taehyung: hmm okk get inside the car.
He was driving when suddenly I got a call. I saw the caller ID and it was my sister Lisa. I picked the call up.
Lisa : Y/n how are u doing.
Y/n : well. What abt u.
Lisa : well I almost called you to tell u that today I met him I mean Jeon Junkook. And let me tell u our marriage is fixed it will be tomorrow . I met him today morning. He was charming as a prince and smart as Einstein. U know what he was too sweet and cute. It's like I already fell for him. I am excited for the marriage.
Y/n : OMG. Charming as prince. He must be really good looking. And this is the first time you are even behaving like this for a guy . But listen one thing mens are always not what they look like. Mens are all devil kings. So stay careful.
Lisa : yeah well don't say that. Oooo welll mom's calling me bye.
Y/n : hmmmm bye...
I ended the call and looked at the road and saw there was a red light. I was looking out of the window when I could fell someone staring at me. I turned and saw he was staring at me.
Y/n : what happened.
Taehyung : all mens are devil kings literally nowadays what what girls think abt mens they don't even have a bit respect for boys. I mean not all mens are bad.
Y/n : I am sorry . I also don't mean all mens are bad.
Taehyung: but just now u said all mens are bad.
Y/n: ummm okay I am very sorry abt it I won't say it again in my whole life .
Taehyung:hmmm okay. It's ok.
We reached the house. I was actually starving to death because I was hungry. I quickly went to take a shower. And came out while I saw that Taehyung was actually cooking . I smiled a bit.

Taehyung's Pov
I knew that Y/n would be hungry . I cooked something for her. I placed the plate on the table and she started to ditch the food.
Y/n : god god it's hot .
Taehyung: eat slowly the food isn't running away.
Y/n : yeah well thanks .
Taehyung: my pleasure .

Y/n's Pov
After eating I went to the room as usual he slept down stairs. I was trying to sleeping but some weird noises were disturbing and haunting me. I just needed somebody to sleep with me. When I thought abt an idea . What if Taehyung sleeps with me? No no Y/n what r u even thinking. U never slept with a men. But then I thought it's ok he is a good person. I went to downstairs and saw that he was actually was blinking his eyes . Maybe he was also not able to sleep.
Y/n : t- taehyung.
I called his name.
Taehyung:umm yes what happened?
Y/n: umm the thing is actually that i cannot sleep and I think if u sleep with me I will me able to sleep. But if u have any problem then it's okay.
Taehyung: can't sleep hmmm. The thing is that I myself also could not sleep. It's okay I will sleep with u if u say .
Y/n : hmmm okay then let's go.
At last he was sleeping with me. My first experience sleeping with a men. But we both were facing our back. It was a bit awkward. But nothing seems to work cuz the weird noises were still which were running in my mind. I turned myself slowly not wanting to wake him up and now I was staring at the ceiling. When suddenly -
Taehyung: ummm u r still not asleep?
Y/n : no because some weird noises keep on roaming around my mind. I know it's silly.
Taehyung: well guess what it's not silly cuz the same thing is happening with me.
He said that and turned around as well staring at the ceiling.
Y/n : well that sounds funny. Tho is this house haunted or smthng .
Taehyung: the same question was in my mind.
Y/n : that means you r also scared of ghost.
Taehyung: yeah.
Y/n : oooo but now how do we even sleep.
Taehyung: well I have an idea let's talk.
Y/n : but abt what??
Taehyung: anything. Well then let me ask u.
Y/n : okay
Taehyung: do u have any bf I mean earlier or now even??
Y/n : yep I had one since high school. What abt u?
Taehyung: well I have only one friend I mean just a best friend till now.
Y/n : what only one friend!!But why?
Taehyung: I was actually homeschooled and the thing is that he is my childhood best friend. But due to my fathers business he never used to let me make more friends and also wanted me to help him further for his business and to keep it confidential .
Y/n : oooo. I was also home schooled.But do u have any touch with him now?
Taehyung: yeah I have touch with him. But recently more like two three weeks he doesn't call me and not even picks my calls. God only knows what happened to him. In high school he had a girlfriend and
also have her too much attention. I mean who wouldn't. I didn't mind it at all. Even I was happy for him. But he never told me who was him girlfriend and never saw her till now.
Y/n : that's pretty weird tho.
Taehyung : yeah .
After hearing everything I was curious to know his name.
Y/n : what is his name?
Taehyung: his name is Jimin, Park Jimin.
Y/n : what??
I almost choked on my saliva. After hearing Jimin's name. And that he was his best friend. Then I remembered that, that day when I went to meet Jimin he told me Taehyung was his best friend. Then I understood that Taehyung and I were in the same high school. Like Duhhh!!. And how come I would not recognize him.
Taehyung: what happened.
Y/n : umm well Jimin is my boyfriend.
Taehyung: what wait wait r u kidding me .
Y/n : no of course. He is boyfriend whom I know since high school.
Taehyung: then wait. That means you also were in the same high school as me. Then how come I don't know u.
Y/n : that I am also thinking.
Taehyung: well then that means we were in same high school and we don't know that. And now I married my best friend's girlfriend and this is more than amazing.
Y/n : ummm yeah u r right but u know what Jimin knows about it.
Taehyung: r u sure he knows abt it.
Y/n : yeah and two days back only I met him .
Taehyung: what did he say to u?
Y/n : he said that his marriage is arranged with Luna in America. I guess u know Luna.
Taehyung: umm yeah Luna she was in our section.
Y/n : really.
Taehyung: yeah and she was very clingy person. How can Jimin marry her. She is just a drama queen and nothing else. She just plays with others feelings.
Y/n : but how u know that.
Taehyung: simple cuz she was in our class and I have seen her playing around like that.
Y/n : oooo I thought she was good.
Taehyung: no never I even heard that she had thousands of ex and all .I hate her more that anything.
Y/n : oooo I never knew that.
Taehyung: so r u still in relationship with Jimin?
Y/n : no he said that we can be friends. And also said that within this week he would fly to America.
Taehyung: ooooo. Did he even call u recently.
Y/n : no he isn't picking up only.
Taehyung: well it's okay I will go to his house if possible. But now we should sleep cuz u see the time .
Y/n : ooo God it's 2: 30 .
Taehyung: yeah and so I think we should sleep.
Y/n : hmmm.
After hearing everything I couldn't believe my own ears. I was trying to sleep when two muscular and strong hand surrounded my waist . I turned my head and saw Taehyung hugging me. Like what I was trying to remove his hands and gladly removed it but then after minutes again the same thing. I gave up and let him hug me cuz half of my energy was dead. And after that I drifted off to sleep.
♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Yep a bigger chapter. Bigger a lot bigger. Next one will also be bigger I guess. Enjoy. Comment me how was it.

Love you all 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 15.4K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
30.1K 1K 25
* Taehyung is the son of the CEO of the biggest company of Seoul and soon the CEO And Y/n is the daughter of the CEO of the biggest company of Busan...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
281K 7K 54
Chelsea is an ordinary girl came from regular family which own a company in Korea..Chelsea is kind and always help others.she once date someone which...