motive ~ one-shots | ✓

By juniiperscomet

warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discreti... More

everyone dies, you know
i should be happier then ever
not my responsibility
im so successful
daydreamin' bout u
get well soon
borderline
borderline ii
the light was coming
just say goodnight n go
motive
motive ii
motive iii
focus on me
west side
tattooed heart
be my baby
put your hearts up
stuck with u
piano
in my head
r.e.m
could i be more obvious
raindrops
better left unsaid
better left unsaid ii
better left unsaid iii
better left unsaid iv
n-a-s-a
n-a-s-a ii
fuck a fake smile
six-thrity
let me love you
let me love you ii
you'll never know
you'll never know ii
you'll never know iii
only 1
only 1 ii
only 1 iii
so greedy
bloodline
right there
almost is never enough
almost is never enough ii
almost is never enough iii
almost is never enough iv
almost is never enough v
problem
everytime
bang bang
pov
monopoly
someone like u
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii
jason's song
jason's song ii
save your tears
met him last night
met him last night ii
god is a woman
be alright
forever boy
forever boy ii
knew better
quit
quit ii
7 rings
main thing
leave me lonely
leave me lonely ii
i don't do drugs
i don't do drugs ii
shut up
shut up ii
shut up iii
don't call me angel
bad decisions
breathin
why try
thank u, next
just a little bit of your heart
just a little bit of your heart ii
just a little bit of your heart iii
test drive
billie bossa nova
a conversation and an apology
lost cause
it was once my male fantasy

just like magic

708 28 31
By juniiperscomet

viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔u𝒄c𝒆s𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 there! Perfect, Perfect!" the cries and applause from the photographer gushed through the room. Flickers of lights and photography went off. The blonde model used to such blinding lighting.

While two others attended to the monitor generating the snapshots, the woman in question stepped forward. Crying out "stops" while the staff turned to face her.

The model stopped posing and looked over at the woman's way. Taking her hands, she clenched the intersections of the screen, swiveling it to face the model. The boy inspected the screen, perplexed by what he was staring at.

"Ugh," taking her finger, she nudged it in front of the photograph. Indicating a minor pimple bump that was coated by makeup. "Do you see it now? I thought your skin was clear."

"It is. It's one pimple—"

"That'll be edited, correct?" the photographer quickly nodded. "Perfect, now let's take a break. Katsuki needs to take his medication."

As everyone spilt up, Mitsuki trudged towards Katsuki. Snapping her fingers, her assistant hurried over. A gold tray governed with multiple shaded pills came into Katsuki's perspective.

"Your laxatives, cleanses, detox, and other diet pills. After this shoot, you'll do your usual intense cardio for three hours. Did you vomit last night?"

Katsuki nodded.

"Perfect. How's that tapeworm doing?" looking down at his abdomen, he thumped it.

"Fine, I guess."

"Great. Let's go find Hinata. So she can try and adjust your makeup a Lil." swallowing the remainder of the pills, he thanked the assistant before rushing up to his mother's side. His father not too far behind.

While they walked down towards the makeup artist's office, Katsuki caught sight of something delightful. Arriving towards the dessert table, he picked up a tiny brownie.

"Hey," the two parents turned to Katsuki. "Can I have this?"

"Katsuki! You can't eat that! You know how many calories are in brownies?!" Mitsuki roared. The teen glimpsed back down at the small dessert.

"But it's a mini version. Please?"

Mitsuki rolled her eyes. Coming towards Katsuki, she grabbed it from his hand. Twisting her fingers around a knife, she chopped a little corner of the brownie. Soon passing it to Katsuki while tossing the rest away.

Plucking the corner into his mouth, Katsuki followed his parents way out of the shooting area. The family powering down the foyer while Mitsuki scribbled down on the sheet of paper.

~~~

The Bakugou's scurried away from the paparazzi, infiltrating their limousine while slamming the door shut. Through their windows, they could see fans and paparazzi alike struggling to get something from the black tinted windows.

Mitsuki huffed out in irritation. Turning her head to Katsuki, she began to scan over his facial features. "Katsuki,"

The blonde turned to face the woman. "Smile for me. Show me your teeth."

Troubled, Katsuki gave her a smile with his teeth on full display. Essentially pearly whites glinting. "Oh god, they aren't even that straight. I'm going to book you an oral surgery."

"Again?"

"Yes. Now, what other surgeries did you want?" Katsuki went through his pocket, slowly unraveling a crumpled chunk of paper.

"Rhinoplasty, Orthognathic surgery, Submalars, Microdermabrasion, Liposuction, and Rhytidectomy." ratifying the note to his mom, Mitsuki surveyed over it.

"Good choices. I'll have those all done on the same day. Tomorrow like usual. Mmm, we may have to remove that tapeworm...I'll call Doctor Kaito to see."

Katsuki bounced his head, pleased that he was getting to fix his face up. Even though he's had half of these surgeries almost two different times. He didn't care. He felt confident. It's not like society cares. He's the beauty standard.

Hell, he invented the beauty standard.

|~~~|
ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿ ⁿᵉʷ

"Ugh, my teeth are being extra annoying today," Kirishima announced, gazing at himself in the reflector at the foot of Katsuki's mattress. Poking at his teeth while the curled-up blonde eyed him from the mirror.

"I don't get why you don't get oral surgery. It'll get rid of those fucking knives for teeth." Kirishima stopped poking at his teeth, glancing down at Katsuki with a slight glare while Katsuki shared it back.

"You need to stop doing this, Kat," Kirishima said, removing his arm from around Katsuki to get up.

Rolling his eyes, Katsuki watched his boyfriend head to his mini-fridge to snag another water. "Who cares. I started this bitch."

Kirishima rolled his eyes, proceeding to survey the fridge. "Also, bring me a beer and like a metal straw. I'm not staining my teeth."

"Don't you get your teeth professionally whitened every other day?" Kirishima asked, hurling Katsuki a beer and a red metal straw. The blonde snatching it with ease.

"Yeah, but I still need them to look good. For public and private appearances." Katsuki said, popping the beverage open while throwing his metal straw inside it.

Examining twitter, a particular thread spurred his attention. Sitting up from his seat, he began to scroll through the thread, his eyes marking everything it seemed to say.

"I'll be right back." Katsuki instantly booked it out of the room, much to his boyfriend's confusion. Rushing down the stairs, he came towards his parents. Mitsuki and Masaru were surprised by his abrupt appearance.

"Can you squeeze in like, one more surgery?"

"...Depends on what they are—"

"Blepharoplasty."

Mitsuki grinned at the word. "Perfect! I'll add that to the schedule! I'll let you know the time later, ok?"

"Yeah, yeah." Katsuki left-back upstairs. Coming into his room, he fastened himself back into Kirishima's arms.

"So...what made you want to get eye surgery?"

Katsuki clicked on the thread on Twitter, soon, demonstrating it to his boyfriend's face. Kirishima searched over the thread, noting how it was bringing up all of Katsuki's flaws.

"Most of them are the surgeries that Imma get tomorrow. Except the eye thing they pointed out, so I added it to the list." Katsuki soon snatched his phone back, scanning over everything else on Twitter.

"Kat...don't you think this is like—super unhealthy?"

"Hmm," Katsuki turned to Kirishima. "What do you mean?"

"You've been doing this since you were fifteen, and your almost eighteen. And—because you raised the beauty standard for men in Japan, a lot of boys are insecure. Besides that, you take a lot of things for you to lose weight. Kat, this is super fucking unhealthy."

Katsuki stared at Kirishima in confusion. "So? Just because I look better than those losers cause my parents actually care about my looks doesn't mean there's anything wrong."

"Geez, then do you even think I meet the beauty standard?"

"Pft—" Katsuki snorted but quickly covered it. "No, not even. But, you're cute and attractive in your ways. So it works for you. Besides, you're with me. You don't even have to worry about the beauty standard. I am the beauty standard."

"The same beauty standard that use to cut? Or—are you the same beauty standard that tried to kill yourself how many different times? Should I start counting on my fingers?—"

"Shut the fuck up. I had surgery to—"

"Remove your scars. Yeah, well, it doesn't mean you're any different. You do all this shit just so you can feel less insecure about yourself. As if it's working. You see one negative thing and suddenly, you need to fix yourself. Grow up."

"How about you shut up? It's my life! I'm a fucking god in the industry! They-They don't know shit about my depression! They-They won't find out, and-and-and—"

"What? You're still as insecure as ever. It shows. You rushed to mommy and daddy as soon as you saw one negative flaw in you."

"Fuck you!—"

"No! Fuck you! You think by changing your outer appearance, changes who you are as a person?! Your insecurities?! Your shit of a personality?! No! Even with all those surgeries, you still have professionals who edit the shit out of your photos! It's fucked! You're fucked."

Katsuki huffed. Arising from the mattress, he thrashed his phone at the mirror. The shattering of glass echoed as Katsuki battered out of the room.

"I don't need this bullshit. I look better than all those little pussies! No one needs to know about my shit depression or anything! No! I look fucking great, and they don't need to know that anything is wrong with me! So fuck you! Fuck you, fuck this, and fuck the internet!"

Slamming the door shut, Kirishima gazed without a change in expression. Except for a blank eye roll and a sigh of anger.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔u𝒄c𝒆s𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
ego crush is so severe
god, it's brutal out here
words: 1455
did i mention bella and gigi hadid were abused like this? no? well—there ya go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.3K 14
COMPLETE!!! Bakugou knows nobody likes him. He knows they are all lying when they say they do. He knows they could not care less. He knows he is wort...
10.3K 413 11
Todoroki is sick of fighting his eating disorder. He's sick of trying when he ends up back at the start every time. He's sick of it all. But what hap...
26K 1K 36
Bakugo had everything. Four kids, an expensive but loving husband, and a great job. Until his husband decided he wanted more. His husband left him...
153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling