That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By SageX27

(Y/N) get stabbed protecting his younger sister when he awoke he meets a Slime and Dragon. (I don't own Tensu... More

Information.
Reincarnation.
Armed Nation Of Dwargon.
The Ogres.
The Lizardmen.
Demon Lord Milim.
Gathering
Charybdis
Eurazania And Paradise.

Conqueror Of Flames.

6.3K 141 253
By SageX27

At Blumund's Free Union Guild.

Fuse: *reading a report* "There's no sign that the Eastern Empire is trying to cross the Great Forest of Jura. Not yet, at least. Our intelligence bureau is continuing to monitor them. So how did it go in the Great Forest of Jura?"

Kaval: "It was a disaster! Can't you even say you're glad we came back in one piece?"

Fuse: "Let's hear your report."

Kaval: "Seriously? We just got back."

Eren: "I really want a bath..."

Gido: "You think you two had it rough? I had to listen to you squabbling the whole time."

Fuse: *curiously raises a eye brow*

Kaval: "Um... While in the cave, we confirmed Veldora's appearance. We then searched the cave, bit we found nothing."

Fuse: "Nothing?"

Eren: "No, nothing."

Fuse: "I'm now clear on what happened in the cave."

Gido: "Then we'll just be-."

Fuse: "I'll give you three days off."

Kaval, Eren & Gido: "Huh?"

Fuse: "Next, instead of the cave, you'll investigate around the forest. The monster may be more active with Veldora gone. Don't overlook any changes, no matter how small. Be thorough. Search every nook and cranny... You may go."

***

Outside the guild.

Kaval: " "You may go" my ass!"

Eren:" Why only three days?! Give us a longer break! We just got back, you know!"

Gido: "I wish you would've said all of this to the guildmaster."

Eren: "Give us a longer break!"

Kaval: "That stupid old geezer!"

Eren: "We have to go back to the forest?"

Kaval: "Jeez, can't we do anything but complain? It makes me feel worse."

Eren: "I want my bath..."

???: "Excuse me."

They look behind them to see a girl wearing a mask with gray markings.

Kaval: "Who are you?"

Masked Girl: "Did you not say you are going to the Great Forest of Jura?"

Kaval: "What if we did?"

Masked Girl: "Would you allow me to accompany you through the forest?"

Eren: "Sure!"

Kaval: "Hey! I'm the leader! You can't give the okay before I do!"

Eren: "Why not? Travelling is best with companions, and life is best with compassion."

Eren introduced the others to the Masked Girl, as Eren, Kaval, and Gido.

In return the Masked Girl give her name, Shizu.

Eren: "Welcome aboard, Shizu-san!"

Kaval: "Sheesh... We leave in three days. If that's okay with you, come along if you want."

Shizu: "I appreciate it."

***

Rimuru: "Ready, watch closely."

Oslo & Ranga: "We shall!"

Rimuru: "Rimuru, transform!" *striking a pose and uses [Mimic: Direwolf]*

Rimuru: "And now [Black Lightning]!" *shooting out [Black Lightning] from his horn to a large rock in the water*

After Rimuru hits the rock with [Black Lightning] it explodes to pieces and creating a big splash of water upon contact to it.

Rimuru: *undoes [Mimic: Direwolf] and returns to his slime form* "Wow~."

Harlequin: *floating* *yawn* 'Rimuru thought to try the new skill that we just learned, but we'll have to be careful how we use it. It could be too powerful.'

Oslo & Ranga: "[Black Lightning]... You never cease to amaze, Master Rimuru!"

***

After getting back to the Goblin Village via Riding Oslo and Ranga

Kaijin is currently showing the Hobgoblins how to forge.

Garm is currently showing the Hobgoblins how to make clothes.

Dord is currently showing the Goblinas how to make jewelery.

And Myrd is currently showing the Hobgoblins a plan for the buildings.

When they returned to the Goblin Village there are approximately 1,000 more Goblins. Knowing(Raphael tells Harlequin what would happened) that the unevolved Goblins will likely be eliminated Harlequin named them.

The four of them saw Gobta 'teaching' the others on how to summon their Tempest Wolf, seeing that they remembered on how Gobta makes it out of the Dwragon prison.

Rigurd: "Harlequin-sama! Rimuru-sama!" *running towards them*

Harlequin: "Rigurd." 'It seems like becoming the Goblin King made him evolve even further...'

Rimuru: "Is something up?"

Rigurd: "Yes, sir! We received a message from Rigur and the security team. It seems they've discovered suspicious beings in the forest."

Rimuru: "Monsters?"

Rigurd: "No, Humans."

Harlequin & Rimuru: "Humans?"

Rigurd: "They may be scouts from some nation hoping to extend its dominion."

Rimuru: "Hmm..."

***

There are Eren, Gido, Kaval, and Shizu running away from a bunch of Giant Ants.

Gido: *running* "This is your fault, Kaval! You just had to stab a Giant Ant nest with your sword!"

Kaval: *running* "Shut up! Don't complain about your leader!"

Eren: *running* "For a leader, you're way too careless! If I die, I swear I'll come back to haunt you!"

Kaval: "Muhahahahah! That's not even possible! Because... I'd be dying with you!"

Eren: *scream*

Shizu stopped running and unsheat her sword, she then enhanced it with fire. She shot out a streak of fire that burn the Giant Ants.

After that Shizu starts to decapitate, stab or impale the Giant Ants. The others are shocked by what they just wetness.

Eren: "W- wow..."

One of that Shizu 'took down' started to twitch, seeing that Eren yelled to Shizu.

Eren: "Shizu-san, that one's still-"

Hearing that Shizu immediately turns around and get ready to fight, but something strange happened to Shizu and she falls to her knees.

Eren: Shizu-san!

The Giant Ant were about to attack Shizu when a giant sunflower sprouts from the ground and shot out a beam that incinerate the Giant Ant along with the already dead Giant Ants.

Due to the shockwave of that attack it blow away Shizu's mask, and after the attack was over the Giant Sunflower banished into thin-air.

The others quickly checks on Shizu.

Eren: "Shizu-san! Are you okay?"

Shizu: "Y- yes."

Gido: "What the heck was that?"

Kaval: "It look like... a giant flower."

???: "I guess your [Sunflower] is too strong..."

???: "Sure, but it's just a weak blast, I didn't expect it to incinerate them in one go."

Hearing that Eren and the others raise their guards.

The dust cleared and they see a blue Slime with Shizu's mask and a Fairy wearing a high-class suite.

Eren, Gido, and Kaval: "Slime & Fairy?"

Harlequin & Rimuru: "Yeah. Got a problem with Slimes?/Yeah. Got a problem with Fairies?"

Kaval: "Uhh, no... I just never knew slime could talk."

Eren: "I can't believe it."

Rimuru: "Here, miss. This is yours, isn't it?" *handing over the mask* "Sorry about that. You weren't hurt, were you?"

Shizu: *takes the mask* "No, I'm alright."

Harlequin: *remembers who is Rimuru's love interest* 'I see Rimuru met her sooner that later, I have to do everything I could to help Rimuru to get her~.'

Shizu: "Thank you, You two save us." *smiles*

***

Back in the Goblin Village.

Harlequin is with Veldora doing some stuffs(it's mostly reading manga).

(A/N): Using [Raphael] Harlequin is able to tell what would happen to the manga series that is still not finished, he also uses a clone so that the clone is the one that is doing the work for him.

Rimuru: "What are those four up to?"

Rigurd: "Well..."

They then hear the loud conversations of the adventurers.

Kaval: "Hey, damn it! I wanted that meat!"

Eren: "What a jerk! I raised that meat myself, you know!"

Kaval: "Listen, man! I won't yield when it comes to food!"

Rimuru: "Hmm?"

Rigurd: "I'm sorry... They said they were starving, so I gave them food."

Rimuru: "Hey, that's great! Helping those in need is a good thing!"

Rigurd: "Yes, sir! Thank you very much! I hope to dedicate myself to doing just that!"

Rimuru: "Good, good."

Rigur: *opening the curtain of the hut* "Rimuru-sama, go on in."

Rimuru sees the adventurers, except for the masked girl, eating like there was no tomorrow.

Rimuru: 'Now that I really look at them, I feel like I've seen them before...'

Great Sage: <<Answer- They are the Trio you've encountered with the individual named Harlequin and Veldora in the cave.>>

Rimuru: 'Oh, right. Those guys.' *walks in*

Shizu is eating with her mask on.

Rimuru: 'Eating with her mask on... This girl I'm destined to be with has some skills.'

Rigurd and Rigur entered the hut.

Rigurd: "Guests, I fear we have little to offer, but are you comportable here?"

Rigurd: "Allow me to make introductions. This is one of our three Master, Rimuru-sama!"

Eren, Gido, and Kaval: *swallow the food in their mouth* "Master?"

Rimuru: "Got a problem with that?"

Kaval: "Uh, no..."

Eren: "We knew you were no ordinary Slime, but we had no idea-..."

Rimuru: 'That threw them for a loop. Maybe I should do something to show them I'm harmless unlike a certain Fairy.'

Rimuru: "Nice to meet you! I'm Rimuru the Slime! I'm not a bad Slime!"

Unexpectedly the Masked Girl laughed a bit but quickly quiet down.

Eren, Gido, and Kaval: "Hmm?" *looked at Shizu*

Eren: "Shizu-san?"

Rimuru: 'Huh? Did she actually get that reference?'

Kaval: *bowing* "We apologise. We never expected to be saved by monsters, but we do appreciate it."

Eren: "Oh, and thanks for the meat! It's delicious!"

Gido: "T- thanks for your help. I didn't expect to find Goblins building a village here."

Rimuru: 'Hmm... She sure moves at her own pace...' "So, what brings you all the way out here?"

Kaval: "I'm Kaval. For what it's worth, I'm the leader of this party. This is-" *points at Eren*

Eren: "I'm Eren!"

Gido: "Hello. I'm Gido. Nice to meet you."

Kaval: *points at Shizu* "And this is a temporary member who just happened to be going the same way as us."

Shizu: "Shizu."

Rimuru: 'The one I'm destined to be with is named Shizu, huh? I guess she really is Japanese. She's sitting seiza-style, even. And?'

Kaval: "We're here at the request of the Guildmaster in the Kingdom of Blumund."

Once Kaval explain why they are there Rimuru confirms that the Freedom association shouldn't have any problem with them building a village there. Meeting with Shizu alone Rimuru confirms that she is from Japan and Shizu confirms the same as him.

The pair share their stories of how they came to be there: whereas Rimuru merely died and was reincarnated as a slime(of course he also explained about Harlequin) Shizu was summoned to this world by force on the tail end of the second world war. The individual who summoned her pulled her out of the firebombing of Japan so to cheer her up Rimuru shows her images of the rebuilt Japan and of it being put back together.

However, the mood is suddenly interrupted by some kind of painful injury on Shizu's part, when Shizu confirmed that she's alright, they again started to talk but more awkward on both part.

(A/N): Rimuru's talk with Shizu is not disturbed due to Harlequin.

And since I know that all of the reader's know about Shizu's past I'll just summarise it.

After falling asleep Shizu has a dream of her summoning and of the man who did the deed leaving her body severely burned in the process, deducing that she had an affinity for fire Shizu's summoner forcibly bonded her to a fire spirit named Ifrit.

One day, shortly after being summoned to the new world and bonded to Ifrit, Shizu and her summoner/master are attacked by the "Great Sorcerer" Koenig. Deciding to treat the situation as an opportunity Leon has his newly minted minion incinerate the birdman. Satisfied Leon asks the girl her name and decides to call her Shizu.

After Shizu's injuries have been treated she starts wandering around the nearby forest where she encounters a young girl named Pirino who has befriended an orphaned fox monster that Shizu names Pizu who grows bigger as a result. Deciding that the monster seemed friendly the two bring him back with them to Leon's castle as their pet.

Unfortunately, Pizu becomes openly hostile to Leon and as a result, Ifrit takes over Shizu's body and incinerates both the monster and his owner leaving Shizu severely traumatized. Waking up from the nightmare the adult Shizu finds herself in The Goblin Village where Ifrit's aura is now acting up.

***

Later in the same day.

Shizu is admiring the Goblin Village, when she heard a familiar voice.

"So, do you like our town?" Rimuru asked

She turns around to see Rimuru, Harlequin, Oslo and Ranga, she then responded with.

"Yes, very much."

With that, the mood became brighter.

"You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like, Shizu-san." Harlequin

"Thank you... But I have to go."

"You do./Ohh..." Harlequin & Rimuru

"If I stay here, I might bring trouble for you. The goal of my journey is..."

"Goal?" Rimuru questioned

"To find the man who summoned me."

"What will you do when you find him?"

"......"

"Well, okay. It's too bad, but you can come visit anytime! You'll alway ls be welcome! Right, Harlequin?"

"Of course! You are Rimuru's-"

Rimuru extended he's slime body to cover Harlequin's mouth and said.

(A/N): That sounds so wrong...

"Okay that's enough of you! Eheheheheh...." Rimuru said in a nervous tone.

"Okay... Thank you."

***

Later, Shizu and Eren are preparing to leave.

"Shizu-san, why don't you come back to Blumund with us?" Eren asked while brushing her hair.

"Huh?"

"It'd be awfully sad to say goodbye here."

"You're all exceptional adventurers. I'm sure it would be lots of fun adventuring with you."

"Well, then!..." She turns around to see Shizu's sad expression.

Shizu shakes her head, and said.

"Traveling together has shown me how nice it is to be part of a group. I'm truly grateful my last journey was made with all of you."

"Shizu-san, what do you mean by "last"?" Eren questioned.

"I've been around for decades, you know. I'm not as young as I look."

After saying that Shizu puts on her mask.

But Eren misunderstood what Shizu said.

"Huh? O- ohh, you were just joking! Gosh, don't scare me like that!"

***

A few minutes later, Rimuru, Rigur, Rigurd, Kaval and Gido are waiting for Eren and Shizu.

"Ah, here they come." Rigur

Walking towards them, Eren apologies for the wait.

"Ohh, we waited, all right." Gido

"Jeez, why do women take so long to get ready?" Kaval complained

Just after Kaval finish his complaints, Shizu stopped to walk.

"Shizu-san?" Eren questioned.

Shizu started to stagger back and forth.

"Is something wrong?" Gido

"Not... Again..." Shizu muttered.

"Shizu-san..." Gido

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Kaval

Shizu falls to her knees.

"Shizu-san!" Eren yelled, worried about Shizu.

Shizu yells in pain, then the Mask that Shizu is wearing cracks and orange lights come out of it.

Worried, Kaval and Gido stops Eren from getting close to Shizu by blocking her.

Fire erupts from Shizu's body that shoot out from the sky, turning the sky dark as the clouds forms.

Shizu began to float, a Ball of flame forms around Shizu, the ball then explodes knocking everyone back.

"Hey! Is everyone okay?" Rimuru asked everyone.

"What the hell is this? We charge extra hazard pay, you know!" Kaval complained

"You should be telling that to Fuze that!" Gido

"Shizu-san! Shizu-san!" Eren yells for Shizu

"......"

Kaval realise something about Shizu

"Shizu... Shizue Izawa?"

"Huh?" Eren questioned.

"Isn't Shizue Izawa... the Conqueror of Flames?!" Gido remarks.

"Y-You mean the hero from the guild from about 50 years ago?! Shizu-san is her?" Reaffirmed Gido.

"The Conqueror of..."

"Wasn't she retired already?" Kaval asked

"Rigurd, Rigur. Evacuate the others." Rimuru

"But..." Rigurd

"Rimuru-sama..." Rigur

"That's an order."

"Yes, sir! As you wish!"

Rigurd and Rigur hurry to evacuate the others.

<<Are you there, Ranga?>> Rimuru asked

In Rimuru's shadow Ranga responds.

<<Right here, Master.>> Ranga

<<Once it starts, you're up.>>

<<Of course!>>

Shizu's mask land near Rimuru. Rimuru sees Shizu as her tears evaporate in the flames around her. The flames swirl and transforms her into the fire spirit.

"The fire spirit, Ifrit..." Kaval

"There's no mistake, then. Shizu-san is..." Gido

"...is the legendary hero, the Conqueror of Flames. Th-There's no way we can win if we have to fight that!" Eren

"Not a chance. We're going to die here. My life was so short..." Gido

Ifrit lets a roar that creates a huge shockwave. Kaval sets up a shield like in "Youjo Senki" to block it, but the force breaks the shield and pushes them back.

Then, three winged monsters appear next to the fire spirit.

All three separate from each other. Two of them flies over the destroyed tents and huts spreading their embers, setting on them on fire.

"Damn it! We just built those all that!" Rimuru

"Ouch...."

"You guys need to get out of here!"

"We can't do that."

Kaval draws his sword.

"I don't know why she's suddenly out for blood...." Kaval

"But she's one of us!" Gido

"We can't leave her!" Eren

"All right. Just be careful." 'They're really nice people.'

"Never thought I'd see the day I'd fight a legendary hero." Kaval

"You never know what's going to happen in life." Gido

"Let's go!"

***

Rimuru tries to talk to Ifrit.

"Hey! What is it you want?"

Ifrit doesn't answer but instead shoots a fireball at Rimuru.

Rimuru dodge it and return with his own attack, [Water Blade].

Rimuru's Water Blade evaporates upon reaching the close proximity of the fire spirit, Ifrit.

"That was a dumb idea, I should've expected that..." 'Where are the power houses when you need them!!!' Rimuru though.

***

In the Sealed cave.

Harlequin and Veldora are reading Manga, but Harlequin sneezed out of nowhere.

"Do you have a cooled?" Veldora asked.

"Of course not, I'm a Spiritual being after all."

"Kuahahahaha! Of course that would be ridiculous, you of all people would never have a cold!"

Veldora tries to cover the fact that he forgot about Harlequin being a Spiritual Being.

Harlequin deadpanned.

"Maybe something up..."

Harlequin shrugged the thought.

"I'll go after I finish this chapter."

***

Ifrit's Salamander fly towards the Adventurers.

"[Icicle Lance]!"

Rimuru look over to the three adventurers, Eren was firing icicles at the attacking Salamander.

"You guys doing okay?" Rimuru asked

"Just leave this to us! We put our lives our lives on the line to be adventurers, you know!" Eren responded

"Hey, gimme a break~. I'm the leader, remember~? Well, whatever. We've got the first one!" Kaval

"We're all in the same boat, as they say!" Gido

"I'll leave it to you. But don't overdo it." Rimuru

A fireball from the other two Salamanders barely misses Rimuru. They fire two more that also miss.

A fireball from the other two Salamanders barely missed Rimuru. They fire two more that also miss.

"Ranga!"

Rimuru leap as Ranga emerges from the he's shadow. Rimuru get on the Tempest Star Wolf's back and he quickly evades the fire attacks.

"Here they come, Ranga!"

He keeps running while avoiding the Salamanders' fireballs.

"Just concentrate on evading them! I'll do the attacking!"

"Understood!"

The Salamanders shoot more fireball at Rimuru and Ranga, all of which Ranga avoided as he runs. Ranga continues his run while Rimuru got a good view of Ifrit.

'We need to take care these guys before we can face Ifrit. What to do? My [Water Blades] won't work...' Rimuru ponders to himself

'What if I shoot all the water in my belly toward them at once?'

<<Answer. Expulsion of great amounts of water is possible. When it makes contact with a Salamander, it will cause an explosion of steam. Take this action?>>

'An explosion of steam? Will that destroy the Salamanders?' Rimuru asked

<<It is possible. However, the force of the blast may destroy the surrounding area, as well.>>

'Well, what's the point in that, then?!'

"[Icicle Lance]!" Eren

Eren fires a [Icicle Lance] that strikes the Salamander.

'Her attack is working, isn't it?'

<<Magic attacks are effective against spirits.>>

'Which means...'

"Ranga!"

"Yes!"

Ranga changes his course and head towards Kaval, Gido, and Eren.

"Eren! Fire your attack at me!"

"What?! Um, I don't know if I can..."

"Just do it! Hurry!"

"Don't complain to me later! [Icicle Lance]!"

Eren fires a [Icicle Lance] at Rimuru. Rimuru then leap off Ranga's back and eat the [Icicle Lance] spell.

"What?! My magic..."

<<Notice: Analysis of [Icicle Lance] successful.>>

"All right!"

Ranga turns arounds leaps over the Salamanders as a cloud and trail of ice particles forms over the them. He leaps over them again, making another trail. The trail of ice particles changes into Eren's [Icicle Lances] that surrounds the Salamanders.

"[Icicle Shotgun]!"

Every single icicle around them lauches foward, impaling both of them, making the Salamanders explode.

Rimuru and Ranga head for the adventurers where they were, The Salamander flies down, in front of the Youjo Senki Shield

"Let's get that one, too."

The last Salamander flies down to them and its body starts glowing.

"It's gonna blow itself up!"

Kaval steps forward and shields Eren and Gido. The monster explodes in huge fiery explosion.

"No! Hurry, Ranga!"

Ranga hurries to the three adventurers.

"Hey, are you o- No, they're not."

Rimuru gets off Ranga.

"Ranga, get these three outta here, somewhere safe."

"But..."

"Go!"

"Yes! As you command, Masters. Please be well."

"Don't worry. I'll take down Ifrit."

Ranga takes off running to find a place that is safe. Rimuru confronts Ifrit.

"Now I can fight without holding back."

Ifirit makes Body Double of himself that forms a circle around Rimuru, the Body Double then desend down to the ground.

Rimuru make his body into a spiral and started twisting, icicles appearing around him.

"[Icicle Shotgun]!"

With that Icicle Shotgun it hits Ifrit's Body Doubles destroying them.

Unexpectedly, an orange spell circle appears under us.

Ifirit yells and a twister of fire comes from the circle and surrounds Rimuru. Ranga looks back at the fire tornado.

"Master..."

Everyone that was evacuated from the village watches on from the overlook outside of the village. Meanwhile, Rimuru was screaming.

"Kuahahahaha! I am here!"

"Yo, Rimuru are you okay?" Harlequin.

Rimuru continued panicking.

'There should've been else we could do!Instead of talking about seals, I should've hit them with Black Lightning!

And after I were reincarnated here as a Slime! Is this really the end?! My life were short... a short slife for me.

Actually, I don't seem to be taking damage. How long is it gonna take? Is this some kind of tease?'

<<Answer. Due to "Thermal Fluctuation Resistance," fire attacks are automatically nullified.>>

'Ah.'

<<Sigh...>>

'Hey, why do you sound exasperated?!"'

'Oh, well. If we can nullify fire attacks, this'll be easy mode! It's all good! In fact everything is... according to plan!'

Ifrit turn and is a about to leave. Harlequin fire [Sticky Steel Threads] at Ifrit before he get away. The spirit of fire looks at Harlequin, as Rimuru emerge from the fire tornado unscathed.

"Did you do something to me?" Rimuru

"Huh?" Harlequin & Veldora

Harlequin and Veldora though the question was for them to answer.

"Where have you two been!!?"

Veldora looks away and starts whistling.

"Umm, in Veldora's cave trying to refine Veldora's aura control."

"Yeah that's right! I've improved alot!" Veldora

Ifrit tries to escape the thread by burning them, but he has no luck.

Rimuru walks up to Ifrit

Ifrit spits a blast of fire at Rimuru but was not effective.

"Now it's my turn."

<<Use unique skill "Predator"?>>

"Yes."

Rimuru eats Ifrit, Soon after that, the skies clear and an unconscious Shizu was laying on the ground.

"Shizu-san!" Rimuru

'Raphael-san, what is going to happen to Shizu-san?'

<<Answer- The individual named Shizu will rapidly age due to the many years that she's has been here, and eventually die.>>

'I see, is their someway you can prevent it.' 'I don't want a certain Slime to be sad.'

<<Answer- There is and that's • • •>>

***

In Rimuru's Stomach.

Confused Ifrit looks around the mysterious and empty place. He shoots a blast of in one direction.

<<Give up, Ifrit. You cannot break out of this place. You are no match for Rimuru. He are my sworn friend! I am the Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest.>>

Rimuru is inside of Shizu's room waiting for her safe recovery. Shizue is depressed as she nearly killed her friends as Ifrit again. To cheer herself up, Shizue wants to tell her life story to Rimuru and he complies learning about the events that shaped her life after coming to the new world. One day, Shizue's master Leon Cromwell was finally chased from his castle and Shizue was left behind as the rear guard.

When Ifrit realize that they couldn't defeat The Hero it's fear gave Shizue an opening to reclaim control over her body and with the Anti-Demon Mask the Hero originally wore the influence of the fire spirit could be suppressed altogether, more important Shizue was able to use that fire power, hence how she became known as the conqueror of flames and thus became the companion and student of the hero.

One day though the Hero disappeared without warning or explanation. After a long career as a solo adventurer the influence of Ifrit began to assert himself, so to minimize her reliance on the dangerous power that would allow the fire spirit to rampage freely again Shizu retired and became a teacher in the Kingdom of Ingrassia where other world travelers learn about their abilities and the world they now live in.

One of them even became the Grandmaster of the freedom association. However Shizue has reached the end of her natural life span and Ifrit's will has overtaken hers, resulting in the rampage the day before. Hence Shizue's last quest: to find Leon and make him tell her the information she wants to know. While Shizue is glad she got to spend the last few days of her life with such good people she has a new request not for Rimuru, but for Satoru Mikami.

Shizue wishes to die among the memories of her homeland so that she is not subjected to the cruel cycle of reincarnation of this world, and thus asks that the slime eat her as he had the cursed monster that had tormented her. Rimuru agrees and declares that he will find the man responsible for her fate and make him take responsibility for his actions.

But before Rimuru could eat her Harlequin comes in and asked Shizue.

Harlequin: "Shizu-san do you still want to live along with us if you had the chance to? To live with Rimuru?"

Shizu opens her mouth like she was saying something, but was too weak to be heard so Harlequin leaned towards her to hear what she was saying.

Shizu: "....Yes, I would be really happy if I had the chance to live with Slime-san...."

Harlequin grins and in a instant he transforms into Elaine. She's somewhat different, her her left eye appears to have golden, inorganic clock face, her attire is also adifferent, she's wearing a dress called Elohim and she has a Flintlock Pistol & Musket.

A Giant clock face appeared behind Elaine and she, he? she shot Shizu using [Zafkiel: Fourth Bullet Dalet].

Elaine: "[Zafkiel: Fourth Bullet Dalet]!"

(A/N): Every fairy transformation of Harlequin has a name.

Rimuru: "What that hell Harlequin!!! What are you trying to pull here!!!"

Rimuru is about to use [Predator] on Harlequin.

Harlequin: "Before you do anything look at Shizu first."

Angrily, Rimuru look to see Shizu back in her prime.

(A/N): Harlequin is unconsciously using "Stardust" energy, that's why it can reverse shizu back to her prime.

Rimuru: "W- wait what?!"

Harlequin: "I believe you know this character from Date a Live."

Rimuru: "Kurumi?"

Harlequin: "Ding ding ding! We got our self a winner!"

Flashback:

Harlequin: 'Raphael-san, what is going to happen to Shizu-san?'

Raphael: <<Answer- The individual named Shizu will rapidly age due to the many years that she's has been here, and eventually die.>>

Harlequin: 'I see, is their someway you can prevent it.' 'I don't want a certain Slime to be sad.'

Raphael: <<Answer- There is and that's using [Zafkiel: Fourth Bullet Dalet].>>

Harlequin: 'Hmmm... Wait! You mentioned [Zafkiel: Fourth Bullet Dalet], if I'm not mistaken that's from Date a Live, how did you knew that.'

Raphael: <<Master gave me permission to "Do everything I can to help Master".>>

Harlequin: 'Ohh, I see.'

Harlequin: 'Raphael-san, since you're too smart for my own good, what can I do to help Rimuru?'

Raphael: <<Answer- Master could give the individual named Shizu the Extra Skill [Parallel Existence] and then let the individual named Rimuru Tempest to eat the clone.>>

(A/N): I'm not sure If Parallel Existence is a unique skill or a extra skill.

Harlequin: 'I see (T_T)...' 'I was just joking in that question and she actually came up with a good answer.'

End:

Shizu starts crying since she was given another chance in l
ife.

Shizu: *sobbing* "Thank you Fairy-san."

Harlequin: *transform back as Harlequin* "Shizu, I have a favor to ask of you."

Shizu: "What is it Fairy-san?"

After giving Shizu the Extra Skill [Parallel Existence].

Harlequin: "I want you to make a clone using only 1% of your Magicule."

Shizu does make.

Harlequin: "Rimuru, now eat the clone."

Rimuru: "Sure...."

Rimuru eats the clone and he finally gain a human form.

Great Sage: <<Analysis Complete. Unique Skill: Degenerate acquired, combine Unique Skill Degenerate with Unique Skill Great Sage? Yes/No.>>

Rimuru: "Ummm, Yes..."

Great Sage: <<Combination Complete. Combination of Unique Skill Degenerate and Unique Skill Great Sage Successful.>>

<<Notice- You can now mimic Human.>>

Rimuru: "Ohhh! Harlequin is really a genius!"

Rimuru is about to transform.

Harlequin: "Whoa! Calm down tiger if you transform now you'll just very embarrass Shizu-san."

Rimuru: "Right."

Harlequin created a outfit for him to use and that is a bunny girl outfit.

Harlequin: "It's in our shared [Stomach] you can transform now."

When Rimuru transformed. He sees Shizu's face blushing.

Rimuru: "What is it?"

Harlequin: "Nothing..." *stopping himself to laugh*

When Rimuru does change his POV he can't help to scream out loud.

Kaval's Party, Rang, Oslo and Rigurd arrive in Shizue's room to find what they realize is actually Rimuru in the form of a human in a bunny girl outfit, a slightly younger androgynous version of Shizue with blue hair and golden eyes, while Shizu is in her bed and Harlequin laughing his ass off.

Giving the group an explanation as to what happened. Before the three Adventurer's leave though Rimuru has the dwarfs' manufacture new and improved equipment for the three of them. The group in turn promises to give a positive review of the village and recommend noninterference with their affairs. In the meantime though, an orc is traveling through the desert and just when he collapses from exhaustion he is met with Gelmud who offers him meat and a name: Geld.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 198 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
2.2K 84 11
YANDERE RIMURU X SHIZU "What happened here...?" Rimuru muttered as he wakes up from the dead, and looks around and see's debris and ruins of his own...
12.8K 338 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
16.8K 740 11
Rimuru was feeling bored, so he decided to go back in time and start anew. This time, he opted for a new game-plus style, retaining all his abilities...