๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ | ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By stary_queen_546

"๐‘จ๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?" โ˜† ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ... More

๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜.
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ| ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—›๐—ข๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ| ๐——๐—œ๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—ข๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—”๐—ง.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐——๐—จ๐—˜๐—Ÿ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ| ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š.

292 9 5
By stary_queen_546

————°•° ☆ °•°————

THE COUPLE COULDN'T explain the immense joy that filled their hearts as they stared at their little bundle of joy that was giggling in her crib. Today on August 1st was the birthday of Lyra Aurora Black, the daughter to the purebloods Sirius Black and Aria Black (née Thorn) and the two couldn't have been happier. Lyra was to say the splitting image of Aria, with beautiful and silky brown hair, a small button nose and they shared the same fair skin. The only difference was that Lyra had majority of Sirius's eye colour, giving her sparkling greyish-blue eyes.

Slowly and gently Sirius reached down and picked up little Lyra in his arms, his heart warming as her giggles increased. Grey eyes met greyish-blue eyes, one pair slowly filling up with tears of joy while the other pair were twinkling, they were filled with wonder and curiosity.

"My baby girl." Whispered Sirius. The man brought the baby closer to him, kissing her forehead lovingly as Lyra's little hands tried grabbing onto her father's jaw.

Next to them, Aria was smiling. Tears ran her cheeks as she gazed at them; her daughter and husband together. The woman was over the moon that she was blessed with such a wonderful man who was now holding his baby, their baby. The symbol of their love. Lyra's eyes shifted from her father to her mother, this time greyish-blue met blue and Lyra shrieked happily as she kicked her toes in the air. 

Aria sniffed as she faced her husband, the man of her dreams. Sirius was also looking at her, love being the only emotion present in his eyes. Love for both his wife and daughter.

Aria gave a watery smile. "We did it Sirius."

"We sure did." Sirius nodded. He passed Lyra to Aria who took the baby in her arms and started to rock her, cooing loving words to her.

"Your my little star Lyra. My shooting star and I'll love you forever my darling."

And as if Lyra understood her, the baby broke into a small gummy smile as if saying 'I love you too mummy.'

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

"I BET 10 galleons that her first word is going to be 'dad'!" Sirius exclaimed excitedly but yet challenging.

The Blacks were now at the Potters. They were celebrating Harry's – James and Lily Potter's son who was a day older than Lyra – first birthday. Harry, unlike Lyra, was the splitting image of James with the same messy raven hair and potential lack of eye-sight but instead of having James's hazel eyes, Harry had his mother's eyes; an emerald green. The two children were on the floor, playing with Harry's toys. Well Lyra was at least, Harry was too busy staring at the brunette baby with fascination who was oblivious to his eyes and continue having a blast as she played with his building blocks.

Beside Sirius, James scoffed. "Oh please! Her first word is going to be 'Uncle Prongs'!"

"Both of you are wrong! Its going to be 'mummy'!" Aria grinned at them as they glared at her with a challenging look.

Lily, a beautiful woman with red hair and green eyes, rolled her eyes at the three of them. She was the only one who was watching the kids, smiling in amusement as she saw her son blush a crimson red as Lyra pass him a toy. The boy took it bashfully from her fingers but instantly beamed as the girl started clapping joyously.

The redheaded woman sigh before facing her friends and husband with a smirk. "We all know that Lyra's first words is going to be 'Lily'."

"Liar!" The three of them chorused and cause Lily to roll her eyes again.

"There's only one way to settle this guys." Said James all of a sudden. The man went and picked up his son and Aria who seemed to have caught on, went over and picked her her daughter. Both babies gazed at their parents in confusion while the adults gazed at the babies in sheer seriousness.

"Come on Lyra say 'mummy' for me." Aria was the first to start. Sirius turned to her with an appalled look.

"Cheater!" He accused but Aria could less damns about it. She continued to urge Lyra to say mummy and Sirius did the same, only he encouraged her to say 'dada'. Lily and James were also doing the same with their own names.

Harry and Lyra were so confused, more than they usually were. Lyra's eyes kept on darting from one adult to another, each of them saying a strange word. The brunette baby then faced Harry was still staring at her like she was the only thing she knew and she beamed.

"Hawwy!"

The four adults stopped talking and let their jaw drop in disbelief. Aria and Sirius were rightfully offended while James and Lily turned to face their son who though was blushing red, beamed back at her.

"Lywa!"

This time it was James and Lily who were offended.

"Oh come on!" Sirius whined to his daughter. "I literally feed you and your first words are him!" He pointed to Harry.

"Feed her? I gave birth to her!" Aria rolled her eyes.

"I don't believe this! My own son, you betrayed me Harry!" James said dramatically as she shook his head in disappointment.

Lily was the first to recover, she smiled at both children and took Harry in her arms. "But you gotta admit the two of them would look really cute to together."

Arai was quick to agree. "Ooohh yes! I can see them being a wonderful couple in the future. They'll be the best."

"Damn right they will! They'll be the power couple of Hogwarts! I bet 10 galleons on that!" James grinned at Lily and Aria as they smirked back in response.

The only person who wasn't on board with his idea was Sirius. He had a sour look on his face. "Oh heck no! Lyra and Harry won't be a power couple, heck Lyra won't even have a boyfriend! She'll have one when she's fifty!"

Aria scoffed at her husband. "If she's anything like you, you better hope that."

James rolled his eyes, "Yeah Padfoot. I remember you clearly, you snogged anybody who was a female before you met Aria."

"Oh come of it, I wasn't that bad." Sirius waved a dismissive hand.

"Oh really? Don't you remember Amelia Dunwiddie, Hailey Parker, Rosemary Ginger, Janet Spark, Gabrielle Smith–" Lily listed off.

"Heck! You even snogged Marlene McKinnon." James laughed.

"And let's not forget that line of your 'fangirls' who wanted to snog you as well." Aria finished.

Sirius blinked at them before smiling sheepishly at the look Aria gave him. "Okay maybe I was that bad. But then again, can you blame me? Its not my fault I'm undeniably handsome, super charming and a literal genius."

"There he goes again, inflating his ego." Lily shook her head.

Their attention was now back on the children who resumed playing. But this time, Harry made a daring move that shocked Aria, Lily and Sirius but turned James into a literal fangirl. The baby boy moved closer and hugged Lyra, kissing her cheek.

"That's my boy, Harry!" James squealed like a girl.

Both babies blushed a bright red which caused the adults to burst into giggles and coos at their adorable display. It wasn't long until Remus Lupin– the third Marauder and werewolf– had joined the party.

"Sorry I'm late, I tried to get Peter to come but, the lad is scared to leave his house." He explained. "Now where's my goddaughter and nephew?"

Remus was Lyra's godfather and Harry's other uncle.

"Over there by the toys." Lily pointed.

Remus smiled as he watched the two kids laugh and play with eachother. They were the best of friends just like their parents.

"Moony! You won't believe this!" James called out, "Harry and Lyra are eachother's first words! Can you believe that?!"

Remus's eyes widened before he chuckled. He already knew you James's voice that his friends had placed a bet on who was going to be Lyra's and Harry's first words.

"Its not funny Moony." Sirius grumbled.

"On the contrary Padfoot, it is." Remus smiled. He went over and picked up both babies, his smile growing wider as they let out noises of delight at the sight of him. The two kids had always adored Remus, mainly because he was super warm and they would cuddle into him whenever she were tired or cold or both.

"Wormtail's still scared?" Aria asked, shooting her friend a smile.

"Oh yes. Its actually gotten worse now, the man's scared of his own shadow. He seemed really jumpy and alert when I went over today to get him to come." Remus said.

Peter Pettigrew or Wormtail was the fourth member of their group; The Marauders. He was considerable the shortest out of all of them and he would usually follow them around like a puppy, always gazing at James and Sirius in the upmost admiration. He had gained the nickname Wormtail because of his animals form; a rat.

Same goes for James, Sirius and Remus. James was a stag hence Prongs, Sirius was a dog hence Padfoot and Remus being a werewolf automatically gained him the name Moony.

"Honestly, Wormtail needs to learn how to live life at a risk. I mean, Aria and I are also being hunted by Voldemort but that didn't stop us from coming over here." Said Sirius.

"Yeah. Wormtail's a Gryffindor, he should really start acting like one though." James agreed.

They talked about that subject for a while longer before Lily announced it was time for cake. Harry's party lasted for a while longer, the house was filled with laughter and stories. The Potters, The Blacks and Remus were one big and happy family. Their kids were perfect, they were perfect.

In that one moment, everything was perfect.

But what they didn't know that soon James and Lily would be murdered, Sirius would be falsely accused and sent to Azkaban, Aria would be tortured into insanity and Remus would be left all alone.

Harry and Lyra would be left all alone.

And it would all be caused by the same person they thought was a friend.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

PANIC. ALL SIRIUS Black could do was panic. He had just returned from checking up from Wormtail, only to realise that Wormtail didn't need to be checked up on. He was a Death Eater, Wormtail was working for Voldemort and has given him the perfect opportunity to get his family and the Potters.

He first arrived at the Potters' home, panic engulfing him as he saw the once lively home now burned and destroyed. He wasted no time in dashing into the house, his heart stopping as he saw the body of his now dead bestfriend. Sirius choked back a sob and rushed upstairs, hoping, wishing, praying that at least Lily, Aria, Harry and Lyra were safe. He had told Aria to keep the Potters company since they were planning to spend Halloween with them.

As he reached the nursery, his heart stopped for a second time. Lily Potter was dead and Aria Black was no where to be found. Sirius wanted to cry, he wanted to cry so bad. He lost two if his bestfriends, his wife was missing without a trace and he had no knowledge whether she was alive and alright.

It was only when he heard the cries of two babies that he had gained some hope. There in Harry's crib was both Harry and Lyra, both of them alive and crying heir eyes out. Sirius let out a shaky breath of relief before picking them both up. He noticed that Harry a scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt and Lyra had the same on her collarbone.

"Thank Merlin." Sirius breathed out as he looked at his daughter and godson.

Sirius immediately started to make his way out of the house, leaving the dead bodies of his bestfriends inside. He was about to leave with both children but he was stopped by Rubeus Hagrid. The Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts was assigned by Dumbledore to retrieve Harry from the house.

Though reluctant, Sirius handed over his godson to Hagrid but not without bidding him goodbye and kissed his forehead before disapparating with Lyra. Sirius was now in his and Aria's bedroom in the what used to be Black-Thorn Manor. Albeit shaky he placed Lyra in her crib that was next to ther bed and after that, he broke down.

His sobs rang throughout the quiet Manor as he let out the pain of losing his friends that he considered family and wife. He didn't even know where Remus was to call for help and he now felt so stupid for actually thinking that Remus was the spy. Everything was now falling into place, why Peter was so scared whenever someone mentioned Voldemort, why he was so eager to learn the secrets of the Order, in fact Sirius should have found it suspicious on why Peter was strangely ecstatic when he suggested that he should secret keeper for the Potters instead.

Peter was a rat. Literally.

Lyra who was quiet stared at her father who was bawling his eyes out. As if she felt his pain, as if she knew she would never see her mother, Harry, Aunt Lily and Uncle Prongs again, she started crying too. So for a few hours, the Manor was now filled with cries from people who've lost and experienced trauma.

After calming down, Sirius walked over to Lyra who was now fast asleep. Her crying had drained her completely and now she looked peaceful with her tear stained cheeks. Sirius leaned down and placed a long kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be back soon my shooting star, I'll get the man that did this. I'll do it for James, Lily, Harry, Aria and you. I'll avenge you all, I promise you. I love you forever Lyra."

And with that, Sirius walked out. Not knowing that was last time he would ever see Lyra for 13 years.

And while the two babies were clueless to what happened that night, the entire Wizarding World were celebrating them for they had vanquished the Dark Lord. Everyone were raising their glasses in honour of them, everyone saying;

"To Harry Potter and Lyra Black, The Boy and Girl Who Lived."

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

Done! Oh my wow, I am soooo happy I am done with the prologue and only a day after I published the introductions! I feeling very happy for myself *pats myself on the back*

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed the prologue. I also really hope that I got the personalities for James and Lily right but then again, I read alot from other fanfictions so I think I got them down.

Welp its time to move on to the first chapter! Maybe I can start today, maybe I'll start tomorrow but what I do know I won't be publishing it anytime soon. Hopefully I will. Keep your fingers crossed.

Also I couldn't find anyone to fit the cast for Aria Black sooo I'm still on the search and by third year I think, you'll see her.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson as James Potter.

Sophie Skelton as Lily Potter.

Ben Barnes as Sirius Orion Black.

Andrew Garfield as Remus John Lupin.

Question for the day: Who do you want as your Wizarding World parents?

My answer: As a dad I would definitely want either Sirius or James and as a mom....idk really.

Until next time guys!

-SHARON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 56.7K 135
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ sแดแดแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด, แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s sแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€สŸษชษขษดแด‡แด…. แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส า“แดส€ แด›สœ...
389K 10K 55
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
59.3K 1.7K 19
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...
317K 8.3K 21
Mแด„แดœ x Hแด˜ Sษชส€ษชแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ: แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แดส™สŸแด‡- completed แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€ - writing แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœสŸแด›ส€แดษด - x แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€...