Together in Berlin

Oleh DarknessAndLight

Her hand in his, he was home... Cole and Beth have known and loved each other for all their lives. During hi... Lebih Banyak

What is this?
Chapter 1 - Cole's POV
Chapter 2 - Beth's POV
Chapter 3 - Cole's POV
Chapter 4 - Beth's POV
Chapter 5 - Cole's POV
Chapter 6 - Beth's POV
Chapter 7 - Cole's POV
Chapter 8 - Beth's POV
Chapter 9 - Cole's POV
Chapter 11 - Cole's POV
Chapter 12 - Beth's POV
Chapter 13 - Cole's POV
Chapter 14 - Beth's POV
Chapter 15 - Cole's POV
Chapter 16 - Beth's POV
Chapter 17 - Cole's POV
Chapter 18 - Beth's POV
Chapter 19 - Cole's POV
Chapter 20 - Beth's POV

Chapter 10 - Beth's POV

4.8K 425 109
Oleh DarknessAndLight

Chapter 10 – Beth's POV

Drunk-Cole was not the most cooperative Cole. Of course, he wasn't some kind of obnoxious drunk, he was more like an overly enthusiastic but confused puppy, you kept needing to reel in back to the task at hand.

The task at hand right now, was going back to my apartment before the sun rose.

"Come on, Cole," I told him laughing, his hand in my own, tugging him back on the sidewalk.

Cole lifted our hands, and spun on himself like I was the lead in a ballroom dance.

He had a goofy grin, and even though I needed to go to sleep soon, I couldn't help smiling back at him.

Growing up, Cole always had to be the one kind of in charge. His parents were irresponsible, and he was the oldest in our friend group with Jayden and Maika. He didn't always need to be serious, but I think he often felt like he had to be in charge.

So, I always loved it when I saw him being happy and carefree, even if it was under the influence of alcohol.

"You're so pretty, did you know that?" Cole said to me, still with that silly smile, and wrapped his arms around me in a back hug.

He kept taking big steps around me, leaning part of his weight on my back. 

"Thank you, you're pretty too," I told him.

"But you're prettier," he mumbled against my shoulder.

I chuckled. "Only because you're drunk right now."

"I'm not drunk."

"You are."

"Booooooo," he whined and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"You can stop walking now, we have to wait for the bus here," I told him, stroking one of his arms wrapped around me.

"A bus? We're taking a bus?" he said, like I had just told him we were going home on a rocket.

"Yes."

"A BUS?"

I chuckled again. "Yes Cole, we're taking the bus."

"How bold of us," Cole said, letting go of me.

I missed the warmth. "You think taking the bus is bold?"

Cole frowned like he was thinking about it, while we waited by the bus stop. "Will there be other people on this bus?"

"A driver, for sure. Potentially other people," I replied.

He tapped his chin, "Interesting, interesting..."

I laughed out loud. "God, you're such a weirdo."

"Thank you," he said and before I could react, smacked a peck on my lips.

I smiled at him, tongue poking at my bottom lip.

Cole grinned.

The bus was turning the corner, about to stop for us.

I took Cole's hand, intertwining our fingers, and stepped inside once it did, tugging him with me.

I sat him down first and then sat beside him. He leaned his head against my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my arm, holding it tightly.

I brushed a hand through his hair, and leaned my head against his.

I thought he was going to fall asleep, but when I told him softly that we had arrived at our bus stopped, Cole just whined about being comfortable and not wanting to change position.

I brushed his cheek and asked him to get up again.

He reluctantly complied.

We had almost reached our destination now. We just needed to walk for a couple of minutes and I'd be able to contain Cole in an enclosed space.

Finally, we reached my building, and I had to push Cole up the stairs while reminding him that it was not the time to break into a song and wake up my neighbors.

Once we finally stepped into my apartment, I closed the door behind me and let out a relieved breath. "Well, this was quite the adventure."

Before I could take my shoes off, Cole held my face in his hand and pressed his lips against mine, taking me totally by surprised. He tasted like beer and mint.

I blinked my eyes closed, my hands clutching at his jacket.

Cole took a step forward, pushing me against the door, pressing his body against mine. He was kissing me like nothing was going to stop him.

I had butterflies in my stomach.

Cole's lips left mine, trailing kisses on my jaw, going down my neck. I could feel his lips and tongue on my skin. One of his hand reached behind me, slipping on the back of my shirt, his body pressed against mine, his fingers digging in my skin.

My breath was ragged.

This was a bad idea. Cole was drunk.

"Cole..." I breathed, one of my hands going to the back of his head to stop him.

"Beth," he whispered back, reading what I had just done at the opposite of what I should have been doing.

He crushed his lips back on mine, his tongue peeking at my lips.

I wanted to breathe him in.

I needed to stop him.

I pressed a hand against his chest, pushing him softly. "Wait."

Cole stopped kissing me and sighed, leaning his forehead against my shoulder. "I object to waiting," he mumbled.

I chuckled, brushing a hand on his back. "You're drunk."

"Yes, I'm also adorable if we're just here stating facts."

I nudged him, making him look in my eyes. "Come on, you need to sleep the alcohol off. You'll thank me in the morning."

He pouted. "No, I think I'll be mostly disappointed."

"We can kiss again when you're sober."

Cole teeth quickly grazed his bottom lip, his eyes hinting at nothing good. "Ooooor, you can also get drunk, so we can both be silly drunks."

"Come on Torres, go to bed."

He took a step too close again, and smiled at me, looking between my lips and my eyes. "Are you going to be in the bed with me?"

"You're not being clever right now."

"So, no Beth in Beth's bed?"

I ignored him and just pushed his towards my room. Once I got him there, Cole let himself fall on my bed and then laid on his back, his arms wide open. "Come here Kitten."

I flipped him off with a grin and just turned off the light, walking out.

I heard him laugh alone in my room on my way to the bathroom.

Once I was safe from Cole, I leaned against the sink and started at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were red and my hair was a bit of a mess. My lips stick was smudged a little.

I washed my face and took a cold shower, trying to calm myself.

Once I was done getting cleaned up, I went back to my room. Cole was lightly snoring. He'd fallen asleep.

I smiled at the sight.

I laid down beside him, stroking his hair.

Tonight had been fun. My friends liked him. He'd gotten along with everyone. It would have been nicer if he hadn't gotten drunk so easily though.

Because we could have kept kissing.

I tried not to think too much about what could have happened had we both been sober.

For the longest time it had been wrong of me to want a relationship with Cole. He'd been too old for me for many years.

I guessed that made me feel guilty about wanting him, especially in any physical way.

I could barely think about the words... of what I wanted to do with Cole.

I had moments of boldness, and I knew for a fact that I wasn't the shy and quiet girl I used to be. I'd grown up in the last years.

But it still felt... not exactly wrong, but something close to it, to think about what I wanted to do with Cole, to think about wanting to see more of his skin, to touch more of him, to feel him.

And it was probably a really bad idea for me to think about any of this, while Cole was sleeping beside me, one of his arms wrapped around my waist.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe slower, trying to calm myself down. 

_________________

Welcome back my little Pumpkins!

I like a drunk Cole. He really amuses me. And I also like making you guys wait. mouhahaha ;P

I hope you're having fun with these chapters. Thank you so much for supporting this story!

I'll see you guys next week! I love you all! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.4K 125 16
Lauren is a 20 year old girl who is moving to Germany. She has Been a designer for almost 3 years now and has an upcoming project in Munich, Germany...
1.9K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
479 85 36
He fell first, she fell harder!!! Completed story! Based on reality!
4.6K 801 14
[ONC 2022 SHORTLISTER] She was running from something while he was running to something. When strange circumstances throw them together, they realise...