Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's

378 8 22
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

I heard ringing coming from my phone as I was sleeping. Who is calling me this early? It's only like what.

I look over at the clock on my night stand and it says it's 6:00 a.m. So I was right, it's way too early for someone to call me. Maybe it's important?

I leaned over to grab my phone on the nightstand and took a look at who is calling me. Turns out it was Junko. Out of all people why call me? Doesn't she have photo shoots to be taken care of? So I press the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

Makoto: What do you want Junko?

Junko: Jeez you sound grumpy! Was it because I woke you up from your little nap.

She was talking in a childish voice while saying that which annoyed. But she was right she did interrupt my sleep. So I just responded.

Makoto: Well your not wrong. But why are you calling me for? Don't you have photo shoots?

Junko laughed at the other end of the phone. Wait. Was I missing something? She kept laughing for quiet a bit then finally stopped.

Junko: Makoto. Did you forget it's Friday! But today we are not playing games rather we are going to have a sleep over. Not at my house but at Sayaka's house.

What! Sayaka is doing a sleepover? I mean I have been to her house and it is a mansion. Not surprising since she is an idol, and has always been consistent in the music industry.

Makoto: Oh! Well thanks for telling me about the update. I am pretty sure I can go to this sleepover seeing as my father is pretty chill with Sayaka's family surprisingly.

Junko: Sounds great then! Make sure to bring any snacks with you for the sleepover for the rest of us if you like. Oooh and how is you and Kyoko hmmm!

Why is she asking about me and Kyoko? She never really ask how peoples relationships are. I should probably not answer and try to change topic.

Makoto: Ok will do bring snacks. So, no games this week?

Junko: Nope! Not until I come up with something but we are all going to have fun on Friday's still.

Makoto: Right. Well I am going to get ready. See ya Junko.

Junko: Bye you hope idiot!

She hang up before I could defend myself on that. Jeez just because you love despair at points does not mean you have to bully me for believing the opposite. Not everyone can follow your expectations.

I laughed it off. After all it is Junko. Blonde but very dumb fashionista but can be smart at points when she wants to be and metals with your love life rather then ask how things are. That's why I brushed her question off.

I got up out of my bed and headed for the shower. I forgot to take one last night since I had a bunch of school work. If I don't get it done my father would end up taking me out of the school thinking I am hanging out with people. Especially with Kyoko.

I sighed. As long as I keep it a secret to myself, everything will go smoothly. I hope it does.

I put shampoo in my hair and started scrubbing to get all the dirty stuff out. Then of course I washed my face and body. As I was washing up I started to wonder if someone was watching me for my dad.

I just brushed it off as it could possibly just be a hunch. My father would not go to the limit of hiring someone to watch over me. He way to busy for that.

I got out of the shower and started to dry off and put my clothes on. Then brush my hair and teeth. Put deodorant on and some cologne and finally got out of my dorm bathroom. God, doesn't it feel much cooler when your done with your shower? To me it does! It's an amazing feeling because it feels so cool now in my room! Usually I am hot.

I exit my dorm room and decided to head over to Kyoko's. After all I want to walk with her to Junko's house since I rarely get time alone with her. So I walk up to her dorm and knock on the door.

The door slowly open until she noticed it was me. She then opened the door wide open for me to see her. I smiled at her brightly like I normally do and she returned the smile back but then faded away quickly.

Kyoko: Hi.

Makoto: Hey! Are you going to the sleepover at Sayaka's house?

Kyoko: Yeah, I heard you were coming. Even though your not suppose to it.

I rolled my eyes under the headband that she gave me when we babysit one week ago.

Makoto: I know, but I like being with you guys even if you can be stubborn or a pain to me.

I chuckled about it and she just slightly giggled. I grabbed her hand and led her out of her dorm. I closed the door for her and smiled back at her again.

Makoto: Come on! Let's get going, don't wanna be late now do we miss detective!

She rolled her eyes at me playfully. I let out a little laugh and took her along with me to the walk too Junko's house. While walking Kyoko nudged me and I looked at her with curiosity.

Makoto: What is it?

Kyoko: Do you think Sayaka will treat us nicely? After all it's her house.

I sighed. She is probably asking this since she is in our friend group. After all I did tell Leon after that fight just to not talk about it and he agreed.

Makoto: All I can say is, is that I forgive her.

Kyoko: Huh? Why would you after what happened?

I scratched the back of my neck in nervousness because of remembering that kiss Sayaka gave me. Then laughed awkwardly.

Makoto: Hehe, well I and her were friends since middle school. I can't blame her for liking me since we were so close. But she did apologize and I can tell she is embarrassed and scared that we will not be friends anymore.

Kyoko was shocked with my answer. I was confused of why?

Kyoko: But after what she did, like kissed you when you did not want it. Like it was forced. Especially she did it in front of me. Why forgive someone who would do that to you?

Kyoko gave me a firm look and I sighed. I mean any normal person would probably think the same way. It would be hard to forgive someone forcing a kiss on you but...I know Sayaka had good intent and reason.

Makoto: Because...I know she has good intentions. She did that probably because she was just in a panic. Didn't you see it on her face?

I looked back at her with the same look she gave me. She sighed and nodded. I then intertwined her fingers with mine as we hold hands.

Makoto: Besides, no ones kisses are better than my girlfriend!

I smiled at her as I saw some pink blush forming on her face. She turned her face away to hide it. Awe she is just too adorable when she does that, makes me even smile some more.

Kyoko: Well besides the umm, argument, winter is coming soon. Do you have any plans.

I sighed shaking my head.

Kyoko: I'm sorry to hear.

Makoto: It isn't your fault. My dad is always working and never spends much time with me or Komaru.

Kyoko: What about your mom?

Makoto: She works with my dad. But she has some soft spots for me here and there about hanging out with friends. But she is also against me dating someone.

Kyoko: I never asked but...why do they not want you to be with someone your happy being with?

I sighed. I can't tell her my secret. Because that is why I can't date anyone because my parents have always been afraid if I lash out on my partner that I will turn them into a werewolf, then they end up dying after the transformation or during it. But I can just say something simple.

Makoto: My parents never want me being with someone because they think it is a waste of time and that I need to work for their business. And that you guys are just a distraction.

I made some what of a lie but some if it is true. They want me to help run their business sometimes to distract me from making friends or being in a relationship.

Kyoko: But, isn't that hypocritical for them to say?

Makoto: Why do you say that?

I was confused on how it is hypocritical.

Kyoko: Because your dad and mom are in a relationship Makoto. I could say the same to your dad that your mom is just a distraction from your dads work ethics.

Now I realize what she is saying! I mean they are hypocritical on a ton of things. But my dad pointed out that I still need to control my eyes. That's the actual reason of why.

Makoto: Your right on that.

Kyoko: Am I ever wrong.

We both laughed at that. After all it's hard to prove Kyoko wrong unless you have some strong evidence. We continue to walk in silence till we reach to Junko's house still holding hands.

Kyoko and I finally reached Sayaka's place. I looked at her and she looked back at me. We were worried on what Sayaka would do at the sleepover, but I am going to try and have fun.

Makoto: Let's have some fun!

She nodded at me and we headed up to Sayaka's door and knocked. As soon a I knocked on the door it came flying open. Wow! That was pretty quick.

Junko: Why hello there love birds. Come on inside and sit in the living room with everyone else.

Makoto: Woah! I did not know you have to answer the door. Shouldn't Sayaka be greeting people instead?

Junko: Nope! I wanted to because since I knew you to were coming I just had to tease you both hehe.

I rolled my eyes under my headband and headed on in with Kyoko still holding my hand. Kyoko and I went hand in hand to the living room and saw everyone else here.

Toko: Y-You do know your l-late. I bet you g-guys were doing something t-together weren't you!

Toko was pointing at me and Kyoko when we said that. Why does she always think when people are late they did "stuff", together.

Makoto: N-No we would not do that. We were late because we were just chatting while taking a walk.

Toko: Wh-Whatever.

Byakua: Close your mouth. Every time you talk all it is, is just a bunch of nonsense.

Toko started blushing and did what Byakua said. Byakua does need to stop being a jerk to everyone and especially Toko. But I brushed it off and threw in a question.

Makoto: So what are we doing for the sleepover?

Mondo: Beats me. Sayaka is still upstairs in her room.

I looked at Kyoko. She had her hand on her chin, obviously in her thinking position. But is Sayaka feeling that guilty?

Aoi: She said that she just wanted some time alone before the sleepover starts. Sakura and I think she is probably just preparing something.

Sakura: Indeed.

Makoto: Here let me go alone and talk with her.

I looked at Kyoko for an approval to go alone. She nodded at me and I headed my way to her room. I been in her house before so it should be easy for me to find her room.

I made a right turn in the upstairs hallway and found her room. I let out a heavy sigh and knocked on it. Then I hear footsteps coming to the door and the door slowly opened.

Sayaka: Wh-Who is it?

Makoto: It's me. Your best middle school friend.

I said happily till her closed the door on me. Great, she must be really upset with the whole situation that happened between Kyoko, Leon and I. I knocked again.

Makoto: I know why your not wanting to come out. It's because of the argument and that...kiss.

Sayaka: Y-Yeah.

Makoto: I already told Kyoko this but...I do forgive you Sayaka. You've apologized and I am pretty sure you did not mean to it b-

She then came out of her room in a flash and hugged me. I was startled by this and Sayaka could tell. So she backed off of me. I mean I did not mind the hug, plus she was really down.

Sayaka: S-Sorry.

Makoto: Don't be. It's fine to hug a friend hehe.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I turned around and saw Kyoko. I smiled at her and waved her over.

Kyoko: I came to check on how things were going.

I looked back at Sayaka and she had her head down. I patted her back signaling that it will be ok. Kyoko then walked up to Sayaka and crossed her arms.

Sayaka: I am sorry Kyoko I did not me-

Kyoko: No. Your fine.

I looked at Kyoko in shock. I thought Kyoko didn't really want to forgive her on what she did. Since we did have that talk while walking here.

Sayaka: Wait. Your not upset with me?

I looked at Kyoko for her to respond. All I saw was a head nod of saying no to Sayaka's question.

Kyoko: I am upset with you about how you did kiss Makoto. But I will forgive you seeing as how you are seeming very apologetic, plus I can tell.

Makoto: That's my detective for ya!

I smiled at the both of them but they laughed at what I said. What! What did I say to make them both laugh?

Makoto: What's so funny?

Kyoko: It's nothing.

I'm still confuse but I will brush it off I guess. We all then headed back downstairs together to meet up with the others. I took a seat next to Kyoko. We then waited for Sayaka to tell us her sleepover activity.

Sayaka: Ahem! So I invited all of your here for a sleepover since I thought it be nice to spend time with friends besides playing games.

Sayaka looked over at Junko and Junko made a smirky look.

Junko: What! Can't you all live it up a little?

Sayaka: Anways I thought maybe we can all go watch a movie in a theater.

Kiyotaka: But all the movie theaters are closed.

Chihiro: Y-Yeah. How are we suppose to go wh-when they are closed?

Sayaka: You know let me show you all something. Makoto's seen it before but follow me!

Wait. I know what Sayaka is talking about! I quickly ran past her and found the room. She had a private indoor theater in her own house. After all she is a rich idol.

Sayaka: Jeez aren't you happy to be back in here.

She giggled slightly but I saw on everyone's faces on how awe shocked they were. Besides Kyoko, Celeste, Junko, Mukuro, and Byakua.

Byakua: Please this does not surprise me one bit.

Celeste: Sorry Sayaka but I agree with what Byakua is saying. After all you know we are also rich.

Junko: Gothic girl is right.

Makoto: Oh come on don't kill the mood.

I went in to sit down in the theater. I saw Kyoko coming to sit next to be in the back while the rest sit in front of us.

Sayaka: Ok. What movie do you guys want to watch.

Hifumi: Hmm, well I am into the rated-r stuff soo-

Junko and Celeste: PLEASE NO! DON'T TALK.

Hifumi got terrified and sat down as some of us laughed. Jeez, Junko and Celeste can be really scary sometimes. But poor Hifumi. Hifumi though needs to stop watching that stuff before it turns into a bad habit.

Sayaka: Anyways...do any of you like romance, horror, or action movies?

Byakua: I prefer action.

Junko: LAME!

Mondo: Byakua prefers that because he is too much of a pussy to watch horror films.

Byakua got angry by the comment and turned his back to us. Jeez he gets so offended when someone call him stuff like that.

Byakua: I am not no...kitty. I just prefer action movies because of the plot. Horror movies just have some rated-r stuff and kills the characters that you know will die.

Mondo: Pshh no you would not know. Let's watch now and see if you can guess which characters will die four eyes!

Byakua scoffed at the comment. I laughed silently at their banter. Everyone agreed to watch a horror film. Sayaka and Chihiro were passing popcorn around to everyone. When they came by and asked if me and Kyoko wanted some, we both did not want any then they left.

When all the popcorn got passed out the movie started off with a character in the woods. It was a girl running from something. It looks scary being in the woods all alone after all.

I looked over at Kyoko and she seemed kinda invested into this. I smiled at her until I got an idea. Should I make a move on her? I mean I know she is not to big on psychical contact but it's not like I am going to be putting my lips all over her.

So I slowly put my arm around her shoulder area. I noticed she started smiling. Wait, why is she smiling?

Kyoko: Are you trying to make a move on me Makoto?

She whispered that, when she did I retracted my arm embarrassed of how she knew I was.

Makoto: N-No! It's not like th-that, I mean it is but I wanted to c-cuddle not like kiss or anything knowing your not big fan of physical contact-

Kyoko: I was teasing you.

She then began to giggle silently. I slapped myself in the face for not realizing she was only teasing. God why am I such an idiot.

But then I felt her glove hands on my arm tugging it over to her. What is she trying to do?

Makoto: Uh-

Kyoko: You can put your arm wrapped around me again.

I sighed and did what I try to do before. We continue to watch the movie and as we were a sex scene came on and I immediately started to turn red and closed my eyes and plugged my ears. I do not want to see that.

I opened my eyes a little to see Kyoko's reaction to it. Since I never actually watched horror films with her. Only some anime shows.

I noticed her eyes were wide and she had a pink blush on her face. Wait why is she watching this?

Makoto: K-Kyoko?

She then jumped and looked at me as I have my ears plugged still. Only hearing muffles here and there. Her face was still in shock.

Makoto: Why did you not look away?

Kyoko: I-I was just shocked they actually film that for the movie!

I then laughed that she did not know they would film that stuff for horror movies. That's why it's a rated-r film kind of.

Makoto: That's why it's called a rated-r film for a reason. I thought you knew that?

She shook her head and I just giggled slightly.

Makoto: Let's continue to watch the film. The scene is finally over because obviously I don't hear those noises anymore. Thank god.

We then both laughed. It's so nerve racking to watch that. Especially in front of all of your friends.

While in the movie the couple that had sex in bed both got killed. It looked so painful that it was hard to watch. Then we saw only one person that escaped which was a girl. Soon the movie ended and everyone got up to go in the living room.

Byakua: I was right. I named every person in the movie we saw get killed because it is just so predictable. That's why I cannot enjoy horror films.

Mondo: Please! I don't care if you did get them all right, just at least enjoy the plot of the killers background it gave!

Byakua: Fine, I can only consider that.

Makoto: Guys come on it was just a film.

Aoi: Makoto is not wrong.

Sakura: H-How could someone watch that middle part of the movie.

I knew what Sakura was talking about. After all I felt embarrassed and grossed out seeing that. But Hifumi stepped into the group conversation

Hifumi: It was not that hard to watch guys. It's just two people doing-

Junko then grabbed her shoe and hit Hifumi in the head. Celeste and some other started to laugh at Junko's action of what she did to Hifumi.

Hifumi: Owe! What was that for?

Junko: For being a disgusting perverted HIGH SCHOOLER.

Sayaka: Hey, do you all want to head to bed or do something else?

Yasohiro: Hmm, I don't feel tired yet. How about we do some late night swimming?

Mukuro: But none of us brought swim suits. How can we go and swim.

Yasohiro and Hifumi looked at each other creepily. I did not like this one bit.

Yasohiro: How about we just wear are undergarments.

Aoi: Nope! No way! I know what you guys are planning just by the look on your faces. Nu uh no way!

Sakura: Don't even think about it.

Yasohiro: No! Not like that, it's no different from wearing our swim trunks and you girls bikinis.

Chihiro: I mean he does have a point guys. Let's just go and swim!

Mondo: Haha! Now that's more like it buddy.

Sayaka: Oh ok then. Swimming it is!

Everyone headed outside besides me. Kyoko noticed this and went over and wrapped her arms around my waist. I got nervous by this because she rarely does this.

Makoto: Yeah?

Kyoko: Why are you not going to go swim with the rest?

Makoto: I don't want to swim in a pool with Sayaka especially after what happened.

Kyoko turned me to face her. I saw her glowing eyes staring back at me. But she can only see the purple headband that she gave me.

Kyoko: What happened to telling me that you just wanted to have fun and that you forgive her?

Makoto: I- I guess your right on that. You know what yeah! I will just have fun. Especially with you.

I gave her a cheeky grin as I see her face turn bright pink. I picked her up without her knowing and hurried out with the rest of our friend group. I saw all of them swimming in their undergarments. I then put Kyoko and and started to get undress in front of her and everyone.

While I was doing so all the girls were suddenly looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at all of them wondering why they were staring at me. I was just getting undress only to be left in my boxers and the headband that is on my face. Why stare at me?

Junko: WOWEE! Makoto I did not know you were built.

Makoto: What are you talking about.

Kyoko then walked near me and place a hand on my abs. Wait, are you serious?! Is that why everyone is staring at me? I mean it's genetic in my family that Ultima's are built and that we have to stay in shape just incase.

But I was embarrassed because everyone is staring at my body. Come on Mondo has a 6 pack!

Makoto: Well it's no different to the other guys! Mondo has a 6 pack.

Junko: Yours is more chiseled out though! Sayaka you are right Makoto is pretty hot. Now we gotta see what he looks like without that headband.

Kyoko: Sorry but he will not take it off if he does not want too.

Junko: Ugh fine! Party pooper.

I just faces palmed myself. But then Kyoko pulled my hand down from my face to look at her. She was still in her clothes.

Makoto: Are you going to swim?

Kyoko: I prefer to not show my body to my whole class now knowing what happened to you.

We both laughed. I do now regret swimming but hey, at least I will feel nice and cool. So I made a run for it and dived in with the rest of my classmates. I kept going under water and dragging people under the water with me making them angry or annoyed which got me laughing.

I noticed Kyoko was laughing at my actions as I was doing this. I caught her smiling longer and it made me happy. Kyoko Kirigiri is smiling at my goofy ness. I am glad I can do that.

I dived back under water and went to go drag Sayaka down under water last and once I did I heard a loud scream coming from above me.

Once I dragged her down I saw her eyes wide open in shock knowing it was me. We both then went back up the water and took some air in.

Sayaka: Makoto! Don't scare me like that.

Makoto: What! And miss the opportunity? I don't think so.

I laughed at her getting pouty with me. I used to do this a lot back when we met in middle school.

Sayaka: You still act like the kid I met in middle school.

Makoto: Haha! What can I say? I like playing like this.

She then splashed water in my face and I just started laughing. I was getting tired of swimming under the water and decided to get out. But I walked on the pool side to talk to Sayaka.

Makoto: Hey, do you know where the towels are?

Sayaka: Second floor bathroom. You know where that is at.

Makoto: Ok got it! Thanks.

I ran over to grab my clothes and went  inside Sayaka's house and headed upstairs to grab a towel. While drying myself off I heard clacking of boots not to far from me. I turned around and see Kyoko standing there in her usual clothes.

Kyoko: I saw you dragging our friends in the water. Must have been fun.

Makoto: Haha! It was.

Kyoko: Luckily I did not go and swim.

Makoto: Next time though I will get you. Now what is it you are wanting?

Kyoko: How did you know I came here to asking something?

Makoto: I don't know. It's just a hunch I had I guess.

Kyoko: Right.

Kyoko then walked up in front of my face and pointed at the purple headband I was wearing on my face. What? Is there something wrong? Is it dirty?

Makoto: Huh?

Kyoko: Is that the headband I gave you when you got the cut on your arm from climbing that tree when we babysat?

Makoto: Yes. W-Well I thought it was g-good material and my s-sister took her headband that I-I was using to cover my face a-and since you gave it to me I-I always wear it to think of you!

I was panicking when she asked that. All of a sudden she placed a kiss on to my lips. My eyes were wide open in shocked when she did this. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I was still in shock that she is doing this. So I returned it back but then she pulled away and I was confused by this.

Makoto: Why did you pull away?

Kyoko: That kiss was a thank you for saying that not a make out. It r-reassures me that you still care for me.

I noticed her face started to turn pink.

Makoto: Awe, I will always care for you Kiri.

Her face then turned red after what I said. Kyoko is just too adorable!

Kyoko: I do like the nickname. It's just I am not use to this type of comfort like I said before.

Makoto: I know. But we have all the time. So don't rush ok?

She nodded but also tugged at the purple headband.

Kyoko: You can wear that.

For a second there I thought she was going to take it away from me. I let out a heavy sigh and responded.

Makoto: Thanks. I thought you were probably going to take it since it's yours.

Kyoko: Your welcome.

We headed out of the bathroom to meet the others. But surprisingly all of them were headed to each other there guessed rooms.

Sayaka: Ok everyone there is rooms for two people each. Your going to have to bunk with someone. So choose who you want to bunk with. I'm off to bed. Night!

Everyone including me yelled out night. I looked over at Kyoko and took her hand without her realizing and dragged her into a room.

Makoto: Looks like someone is bunking with me tonight.

I kissed her on the cheek as she rolled her eyes at me. I hurried on over and took the top bunk and Kyoko took bottom bunk. I laid there staring at the ceiling as the room now was quiet and somewhat dark. As the moonlight shined through I and Kyoko's room.

Kyoko: Hey Makoto.

Makoto: Yeah Kiri?

She was silent for a few till she responded to me with a sigh.

Kyoko: Does your dad hate me?

When Kyoko asked that I was stunned she cared about how my dad felt about her. After all I did tell her that my dad is not to fond of her for some odd reason. Well I cannot tell her the other reason though since it has to stay secret. But I let out a soft sigh.

Makoto: I would not say hate, maybe dislike. To answer the question, I'm not too sure. But I can tell you that you are a likable person Kyoko. Even when I first met you. Just some people don't see that unless they try to talk to the person.

Kyoko: Your right. Thanks for reassuring me. Night Makoto.

Makoto: No problem Kiri. Love you and night.

I then drifted off into a deep slumber. I was so tired from that day but I am so happy that I had so much fun with all of my friends. Well Leon was not there for what happened. It's hard for him to get over that. Maybe I can try talking to him about it.

But I hope we can do this stuff more often! Without my dad finding out this school year and then next will turn out well.

I'm not wrong, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

132K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
5K 67 14
A group of soldiers from four different nations were on their way back from their last mission When a mysterious thunder storm appears out of nowher...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...