Unexpected Love (PJMxReader)

By strxwberryhana

Kim Y/n hasn't seen her brother since childhood, because their parents are seperated and now live in differen... More

Introduction ๐Ÿค
Chapter 1: Hello
Chapter 2: Company
Chapter 3: Game
Chapter 4: Secret
Chapter 5: Cute
Chapter 6: Darkness
Chapter 7: Caffรจ Mocha
Chapter 8: Overheard
Chapter 9: Ducklings
Chapter 10: Replaced
Chapter 11: Hyung
Chapter 13: Cuddle
Chapter 14: Puppy
Chapter 15: Bestie
Chapter 16: Approval
Chapter 17: Official
Chapter 18: Trouble
Chapter 19: Visit
Y/n's House ๐Ÿ 
Chapter 20: Baking
Chapter 21: Today
Chapter 22: Results
Epilogue: Another Year
Author's Note <3

Chapter 12: Misunderstanding

356 8 2
By strxwberryhana

Jimin's POV:

   As I was laying in bed, I suddenly got a text from someone. I didn't really care until I saw their contact name... Mun-Hee!?

Mun-Hee

JIMIN
JIMIN
JIMIN
ANSWER MEE

OMG MUN-HEE?

JIMIN, I MOVED TO SEOUL
U LIVE THERE, RIGHT?

YEAH I DO
YOU MOVED HERE!?

YEAH, U WANNA MEET UP SOMEWHERE?
I HAVEN'T SEEN U IN SO LONG

OFC I DO, LET'S MEET UP AT THIS CAFÉ
*insert address to café*

WAIT, RN?

YES RN

OKAY, ON MY WAY
SEE YOU THERE

SEE YOU

Omg, omg, omg. I haven't see Mun-Hee since elementary and middle school. She is one of my girl best friends, I can't wait to see her again.

I looked out my window, it was very cloudy and I assumed it might rain today. I wore some black jeans with a gray hoodie I pulled off a random hanger. I ran downstairs and put on my shoes, I then started running to the café since it was only a few blocks away.

Once I got there, I pulled out my phone. Suddenly someone hugged me tightly, I recognized the person as Mun-Hee. I hugged her back tightly.

"Jimin, I missed you." Mun-Hee laughed

"I missed you two, it has been forever!" I chuckled

"Let's go inside, we need to catch up on things." she dragged me inside

We got our coffee then sat at a table, we then started up a conversation.

"I see, your favorite is still caffè mocha." Mun-Hee chuckled

"Yeah it is." I smiled

"Anyways, tell me everything new." she demanded

"Alright well, I work as a pharmacist..." I said

Y/n's POV:

I woke up, I wanted to wake up Jimin because I wanted to go somewhere with him today. Nowhere specific, I just wanted to spend time with him.

I walked over to his room, but he wasn't in his room. Huh, why isn't he here? He told me he doesn't have work today.

"I guess I'm alone for today, since Tae is at work and Jimin... is nowhere to be found." I mumbled

I then started thinking of places where I could go by myself, I guess having time for myself is important. Maybe... the café? I'll go to the same café Jimin took me to, maybe that'll make up for the fact that he isn't here.

The weather today is cloudy, possibly raining. I won't be outside for too long, just for a short visit to the café, so bringing a jacket with a hood won't be necessary. Plus, some rain won't hurt me.

Outfit:

I put on my shoes then left the house, I took my time to get to the café, I'm not in a rush anyways...

Time Skip (at the café)

I got to the café, after taking my precious time. I opened the door then walked in, then got in line. I looked around but then my eyes landed on someone familiar... Jimin?

Jimin was sitting with another girl, they looked pretty happy. I didn't mind, until I payed more attention to Jimin's face... blushing? Why is he blushing? Is that his crush? I knew it... he was only testing his flirting on me, he didn't actually mean it.

   I stared at him, he suddenly turned his head and made eye contact with me. I gave him a sad smile, I can't stay here. My eyes started watering, I got out of line then left the café quickly. It then started raining, which made my mood worse. I started crying, he doesn't like me, I was silly to think that. I ran back home...

Jimin's POV:

"Hm, do you have a love interest yet?" Mun-Hee asked

"Yes actually..." I said nervously

"Oh my goodness, tell me everything about them!" she said excitedly

"Well, her name is Kim Y/n." I smiled, "She is Tae's little sister."

"No wonder why you fell for her." she laughed, "Speaking of Tae, why didn't he respond to my text?"

"He's at work, he will probably respond later." I said, "Anyways, Y/n is my everything... I like her a lot."

"Does she like you back?" she asked

"Yes she does actually." I said proudly, "I'm just too much of a coward to tell her I like her too."

"Did she confess to you?" she furrowed her brows

"Not necessarily, I overheard her saying that she likes me." I explained

"Makes sense now, it would've been stupid of you not to say you like her too if she confessed." she laughed

"Come on, I'm wouldn't be that dumb." I rolled my eyes

"Uh huh, anyways." she smiled, "You have to make the first move sooner or later. The sooner you tell her, the sooner you get to make out with her."

"Yah, chill." I started blushing

"Ooh, Jimin is blushing~" she teased

"Shut up." my face heated up more

"Fine, I'll be quiet... for now." she laughed

   I looked around the café, but then made eye contact with someone... Y/n. She gave me a sad smile, with watering eyes. Oh no, this isn't what it looks like Y/n! She probably thinks I'm on a date, Y/n quickly exited the café. Shit, I need to catch up to her.

"Were you looking at the girl who just walked out of the café?" Mun-Hee asked

"Yeah... that was Y/n." I mumbled

"Oh shit, did she think we were on a date?" her eyes widened

"I think she did, I need to explain to her." I said, "Sorry, I need to go."

"It's okay! Go get your girl." she smiled

"Thanks Mun-Hee, see you another day!" I waved

"See you!" she waved back

   I ran out of the café, where did she go? Hopefully she's safe right now...

   I ran down the street, looking around for her. Maybe she went home? It's raining, she might get a cold. I quickly ran home, please be at home...

Time Skip (home)

   I wiped my shoes onto the doormat then stepped inside, her shoes are here... which is a good thing. I removed my shoes and my hoodie then ran upstairs. I went up to her door and tried opening it, but it was locked.

"Y/n? Are you there?" I knocked on the door

   No response. I listened closely, I could hear soft and quiet sobbing.

"Y/n, let me explain..." I said

   Still no response, come on Y/n...

"Please don't do this, I care about you. Please let me inside." I begged

   It's all a misunderstanding Y/n, let me explain. But at the same time, she probably doesn't want to see me right now... and I'm fine with that.

"I'll leave you alone now, I understand if you don't want to talk to me. I just want to let you know that... our feelings towards each other are mutual." I confessed

   I walked away from her door then went into my room, changing out of my wet clothes.

Time Skip (few hours later)

   I started getting worried, she hasn't eaten anything today. She hasn't even stepped out of her room, I should make her some food... even tho I know she will reject it, it's worth a try.

   I made her food, I just want to make sure you're healthy, Y/n. I brought the food up to her room, I knocked on her door.

"Y/n, I made you food... please accept it." I said

   No response, as expected. I can't let her not eat, I think I should pick the lock...

   I started picking the lock... I'm sorry Y/n. The door unlocked, I then opened the door. I saw Y/n on the floor, passed out.

"Oh Y/n... you're still wearing your wet clothes. You're going to get a cold..." I mumbled

   She started to wake up, she got a bit startled when she saw me.

Y/n's POV:

   I opened my eyes, revealing Jimin. He looked very concerned, he then tried removing my sweater.

"Y-Yah, what are you doing?" I pulled my shirt back down

"You're going to get a cold, remove your clothes and take a shower." Jimin said

   He cares about me... like he said earlier. He removed my sweater, and I let him. I covered my bare skin with my arms, but he pushed my arms away.

"You're beautiful Y/n, don't cover anything." he smiled

   He then removed my jeans, putting my jeans and sweater in the dirty clothes bin. He suddenly lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom, he started the shower for me.

"Get in the shower when you're ready, I'll wait for you in your room." he walked out of the bathroom

"Okay." I agreed

   I closed the door then removed my undergarments, I got in the shower like Jimin told me to...

Time Skip (after shower)

   I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, I went to my room where Jimin was waiting for me.

"Here, I picked these out." he handed me some gray sweatpants and an oversized shirt

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile

"I'll look the other way." he turned away from me

   I got dressed into the clothes, I then told him he can turn around.

"Aww, you look cute." he complimented, "Here, eat."

Food:

"Thank you." I said, once again

"You're welcome, here." he held it up to my mouth

   I bit into it, I didn't realize how hungry I was.

   I then started thinking about what he told me before leaving me alone earlier... our feelings are mutual?

"Jimin?" I mumbled

"Yes?" he asked

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I asked, "That our feelings are mutual?"

"Well..." he trailed off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.3K 21
"Why did you lie that I'm your girlfriend??" "Because I'm gay..." _ It's really heartbreaking to know your crush is gay, right? But is that it? Will...
1.2M 49.8K 19
It may or may not be a normal story about an arranged marriage. Two kids who agree to marry each other for different reasons and with very different...
6.9K 170 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
297K 8.9K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...