๐๐€๐๐๐˜ || T. FUSHIGURO

By 3musk3t33rs

[๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ž... ๐™ข๐™ง. ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ก... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
10
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
20
Text messages
21 + text
22
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
23
24
25

VI

19.4K 909 2.4K
By 3musk3t33rs

Narrative

Toji came home and placed all his stuff in it's designated area. He sighed then loosened his tie. After kicking off his shoes.

Before he had left work, he had made sure that Naoya or Gojo were no where to be found. Otherwise, Toji would end up staying at work more than he anticipated.

Once the slightly exhausted man got settled in, He heard loud laughing and hollers coming from upstairs.

Unsure what it was, he went upstairs to see what was going on. The laughs got louder and noticed that it was coming from megumi's room.

Toji pressed his ear to the door and listened closely. It seemed like you were telling a story about some dragon getting beaten up by a knight. (a/n: BEAR WITH ME PLEASE 💀💀🤚)

As soon as the man opened the door, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Right before Toji's eyes, his son laughing and giggling away as you chased him around while tickling him.

Toji widens his eyes in surprise as he heard the laughs come from his son. It had been a long time he had heard Megumi laugh. The fact that the reason his son had laughed was from you, create the familiar feeling he had before.

It had been ages he had felt like this. The feeling you would get while being near or crush. Looking at them for the first time and immediately knowing you wanted to be by their side for the rest of your life.

Loving them unconditionally, no matter what or who stood in the way. Considering them as "yours" and forever more.

The small boy fell into fit of giggles, tumbling over onto his back, still laughing and giggling away. You crouch down and tickle him even more, earning shriek of laughter come from him.

After letting Megumi breathe, you both noticed someone at the doorway.

You and megumi look to see who it was. It was Toji.

Toji stood at the doorframe with the a strange look on his face. You help Megumi to his feet and looked at Toji.

"Welcome back, Sir. Was work okay?" You asked.

Brushing the weird, yet familiar feeling away, Toji thought about it then looked at the both you and saw how out of breath you guys were. The room wasn't all bad, but it was still messy. He gripped the door handle.

"Be ready in a 10 minutes, I'll be out in the car waiting." He said, ignoring your question and greeting while closing the door.

You and Megumi looked at each other after the grumpy man had left. Maybe work didn't go so well? You thought.

"You gonna put your shoes on?" You asked megumi.

He nodded, but stood back and got into a little stance to where he was ready to run again.

"You got five seconds."

••••••••••••••••••••••

It was somewhat quiet on the way to the grocery store. The only thing playing was the radio. It was an okay song, but it could've been better.

You glanced over at Toji and noticed he was still in his work attire. You wondered if he was going to change afterwards.

Toji saw your mini glances and looked at you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. It's nothing..."

The man nodded and looked back at the road.

There air between you two was thick. You wanted to apologize about last night, but you were unsure if would be able to forgive you.

You sighed to yourself mentally and prepared yourself to apologize. Although you didn't need to, you still felt that it would keep you from turning into a burden.

"Sir?"

Toji raised his eyebrows up. Glancing at you from his seat. "Yes, y/n?"

"I'm sorry... about last night... it was wrong of me to come off at you like that. I didn't mean to say those things that I said, but I do think you should consider your son's feelings and treat him the way he deserves to." You spoke up, after finally building up the courage to.

Toji didn't take his eyes off the road. He sighed softly then turned into the parking lot.

"Y/n... I thought I texted you not to apologize?"

"You also texted me asked for help when trying to find a send button and emoji," you said lowly.

He sighed while pulling into the parking lot, feeling a little hurt that you didn't forget about that incident. "That doesn't matter..."

Even though it did matter, because it took him forever to find said send button. And before he could find the emoji, megumi had fallen asleep on him since Toji had woke him up at the ass crack of dawn to help him text you.

Toji had paralleled parked in a parking spot close to the door of the store. He huffed and turned the car off.

"Now when we go in here don't touch nothing unless you have money to buy it. I'm talking to you specifically, Megumi." Toji looked back at Megumi glaring.

Megumi looked at his father from the backseat with a juice box in his hand, looking at his father innocently.

"You are notorious for touching something while I'm not looking then taking it with you until we are getting ready to pass the store alarm. Don't do that anymore, do you hear me?" He said sternly.

Megumi nodded then sipped his juice box. You sat in your seat, unsure of what to say of megumi's behavior. You never thought megumi would steal something, but it was quite odd for him to such a thing.

You got out of the car and went to go get megumi out of his seat. After getting him out of his car seat, megumi stood by your leg holding his juice box. You closed the car door and saw Toji had a store buggy with him, ready to go inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••

After grabbing everything you all needed, megumi attempted to grab a few things from shelves and put it next to him in the buggy. You giggled and put the item back so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

It was the upmost of random objects. First it was hair conditioner. Then it was an oven mitt. Now you saw him reaching for a broom, but Toji stopped him. You snickered to yourself.

Once you all got to the check out line, megumi wanted to get out of the buggy. You picked him up and held him.

Before you all could get ready to place the items on the conveyor belt, you gasped slightly and gave megumi to Toji.

"I forgot the dessert, I'll be right back!" You said running to get the bakery aisle.

Toji pulled up with his cart and child, placing the items on the conveyor belt. You weren't gone for that long, but you were starting to worry him.

After a few more minutes had gone by, the older male sighed.

"Megumi," Toji placed his son on the ground while looking down at him. "Go find y/n and make sure she's alright." He said.

Megumi nodded and fled past everyone and went to find you.

Toji looked at the cashier then smiled softly. The old woman returned the smile, checking out his stuff.

"Was that your son?" She asked. Toji nodded, "yes ma'am...". She hummed in delight. "Is it your wife he is looking for? The young girl that forgot the dessert?" She asked again.

He grabbed his wallet and sighed. "No ma'am, that's his nanny. Although, I wish she was my wife" he mumbled the last part to himself.

"Oh! I see, so it's like that. Well, you better hurry! Beautiful women like her are getting with men who aren't worth their time these days. Plus, you look like you're already in love with her." She smiled.

The older woman saw right through Toji. She was absolutely correct. Toji was already in love with you, but didn't want to admit it. The older woman had observed you two and watched how Toji would look at you from a distance as you all had shopped.

With a small smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. Toji was head over heels for you.

As the grumpy man was going to try and deny the cashier's remark, you showed just in the nick of time with little megumi in your arms and the box of dessert for tonight.

"I'm back, here you go." You placed the dessert on the conveyor belt and smiled. Toji was glad that you were back, this would only make the process go faster.

The cashier returned the smile and went back bagging your groceries.

You put megumi down and hold his small hand, just in case he tried to run off.

After the groceries were all bagged up, Toji pulled you and the basket away from the checkout counter while the cashier waved.

"You two lovebirds have fun!"

lovebirds? You looked at toji, then saw him sigh and tell you not to worry about it. You shrugged it off and continued walking.

Before you two could walk through the store and go to the parking lot, a loud beeping sound come from behind you causing the older male in front of you to groan.

He checked his pockets and looked in the basket. You did the same and noticed you had nothing on you.

Then you remembered.

Before you could say anything, you saw Toji already furious and eyes glaring forward. You both turned around and saw megumi innocently holding a magic eight ball, shaking it near his small ears while he stood near the store alarms.

Your lips formed a shape into an 'O' and looked back at Toji, who eyes were dead set on megumi. Waiting for him to notice his father looking at him.

Once megumi saw his father, he held up the item to you both.

You could see Toji gripping the bar of the buggy and could've sworn you saw the buggy bar was dented. Toji huffed and could feel his blood boil.

"I told you not-"

"Come on megumi, let's go pay for it honey," you spoke out to him while grabbing him and the object, scurrying away from Toji.

Toji looked at the two of you walk towards the checkout line and simply couldn't take it anymore.

Megumi looked back at his father, smiling innocently and waving.

Toji groaned to himself, pushing the buggy outside and waited for you two.

"That boy never learns..." he says to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing while waiting for you an megumi to return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.3K 21
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. {๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๏ฟฝ...
8.2K 292 17
โžฅ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜ษชษดแด‹ สœแด€ษชส€แด‡แด… แด˜สœสsษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs ษชษดสŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด. ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก. ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๏ฟฝ...
62K 1.4K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
26.3K 1.1K 18
โ†ณ stray โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›แด€แดแด€แด‹ษช สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡s สœษชs แดกษชษดแด…แดแดก แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“แดส€ sแด›ส€แด€ส แด„แด€แด›s แด›แด แด„แดแดแด‡ ษชษดโ€โžท |date started : 7/1/21 |date ended : 8/20/21 amajiki...