{๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ...

BแปŸi BigBrainTodoroki

๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ !!โค๏ธ Oneshots of BakuDeku! I Don't own My Hero Academia it goes to it respect... Xem Thรชm

๐Ÿฆ‹{๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’}๐Ÿฆ‹
โ˜๏ธ{๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘}โ˜๏ธ
๐ผ-
๐Ÿฅ€/๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’/๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€/๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ก.2/๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค|[๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’]|๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ“š/๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ/๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿ“š/๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ก.2/๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿบwolf&ฮฒunny๐Ÿฐ
โœจ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚โœจ
๐Ÿ๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐Ÿ
๐Ÿงธ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—€๐–บ๐—‹&๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’œNฮฑฯ Tฮนษฑาฝ๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸคŽ๏ผณ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—, ๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ™๐ŸคŽ
๐Ÿ’—Update๐Ÿ’—

๐ŸŒธ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐ŸŒธ

3.1K 63 10
BแปŸi BigBrainTodoroki

....

BRRRRING, BRRRINGG

The couple groaned shifting in the bed, Bakugou squeeze his husband waist tighter not wanting  him to get up and leave him alone in the cold bed.

"Ka..cchan", Izuku utter groggily, yawning wiping the morning tears and crust out his eyes.

"We have to wake the kids up for school!", Izuku mumbled detaching his husband hands from his waist, Bakugou grumbled rolling over tangling him self more in the covers.

"And you have to help kacchan!~", Izuku added opening the curtain letting the sun ray into the room blinding the blond in the process.

"Deku I give till the count of 5 to close the curtain or god help I'm going to destroy you-"

"Mama, papa?", a tired voices called out, making the blond grumble while izuku smiled turning away from the window.

"Hey baby!, how did you sleep?~", Izuku cooed trotting over the sleepily pair picking up the girl while he grabbed the boy hand walking down the hall to the kids room.

"Bakugou Katsuki!!", Izuku yelled making the kids flinch awake, The male kissed his daughter cheek and squeeze his son softly for an apology for yelling early in the morning, Hearing loud stomps of the feet and snarled Izuku stoped.

"Deku!", Bakugou growled.

"Good morning daddy", mahoro mumbles softly looking at her father face soften, the blond sucked his teeth taking the girl out of Deku hands with a angry expression.

"Good morning too papa!"

"Yeah good morning Kacchan!~"

"First of all fuck off Deku, and good morning to you little man!~ and princess!~", Bakugou cooed glaring daggers at his husband.

Izuku smiled softly shaking his head walking away from his angry blond, the pair trotted to Katsuma room so he could get ready for school.

.....

Bakugou sighed pulling out another outfit from the girl messy closet, the blond had pulled out a so many outfit for the girl to wear some cute some kinda boyish and other plain and his daughter said no to ever thing he pulled.

Bakugou pulled out another dress that was green.

"Nope, daddy these dress are cute enough!?", whine mahoro pouting.

"Who are you trying to impress?!", Bakugou growled trying to get the girl ready for school but she was being a brat.

"It the first day of school and I want to look cute daddy!", Mahoro exclaimed.

"Ok so what it the first day princess!, your not trying to look cute for a boy are you?", Bakugou warned growling, the girl blushed puffing up her cheeks.

"Nope~, I'm not! Boys suck,Yuk!"

Bakugou chuckled picking up another outfit, picking out black shirt with a orange overalls skirt with some sparkle sandals, he handed the outfit to his daughter and got a nod of approval.

"Know go in the bathroom and get changed, so I can do your hair cause lord knows I'm need all the patients!", Bakugou utters while his daughter giggled leaving him alone to clean up the mess they made.

After a few Mahoro came out the bathroom with a smile, Bakugou smiled at his daughter pointing to her vanity, Trotting to the vanity Mahoro sat down kicking her smiling brightly, Taking out the bow out his daughter hair Bakugou started to comb the orange locks of his daughter.

...

The boy hummed as his papa lotion his leg and slipping socks on his greased feet.

"Ok all done baby, you can put your shoes on now~", Izuku said grabbing they boy shoes handing them to him, Katsuma nodded grabbing the pair of converse and putting them on his feet.

"Did you figure out what shirt you want to wear?" Izuku asked.

Katsuma nodded picking up the black adidas shirt, pulling it over his head making his hair messer than before, Izuku chuckled softly getting a brush and a few Bobby pins. Picking up the boy and setting him down his lap Izuku started to comb out the knots, smiling at his work izuku put a few Bobby pin in the boy hair to push out some bangs out the boy face, also making a mental note to remind himself to get the boy a hairs cut.

Placing the tools to the side the pair trotted to the fully length mirror checking out his outfit and hair style to see if it to his son liking.

"You like honey?~" asked Izuku wrapping his hand around the boy waist giving him kisses on the cheek, Katsuma nodded giggling.

"Yes mama I like!~", Izuku nodded picking up the boy spinning him around, littering kisses on his son face.

"I love you, I love you!~", Izuku chanted laughing.

"I love you..too mama!~", Katsuma giggled, they stoped spinning and started to breathe regular, after a minute the two busted out laughing.

"Mmh let go down stair and make breakfast~"

"Mmh hmm good idea papa!~"

....

Bakugou putting the finishing touches to his daughter hair, adding the last clip and rubber band to her.

"And done!, whatcha think?", asked Bakugou backing away to admire his hard work.

"Yep!  me like daddy!~, thank you!"

"Mmh your welcome princess, now let go down
stair to see if breakfast is ready!~"

Bakugou said picking up his daughter, walking out the room and down stairs to his husband and son.

....

Sitting down at the table Bakugou, Katsuma and Mahoro sat there bored as there father stood in the kitchen muttering under his breath on what to fix to eat.

"Eggs on toast or jam but we have waffles, I now for a fact it get mess and everywhere so I-"

"We want breakfast!"

Breaking from his mumbling izuku looked up from the kitchen seeing his husband and kids chanting loudly.

"Alright my little munchkin, what would your be having today,hmm?~", Izuku asked walking to the dining room that was connected to the kitchen.

"I want toast with jam and butter", Katsuma pipped up smiling at his papa.

"Cereal with strawberries!~", exclaimed his daughter.

"I want cereal too babe!~", Bakugou said giving Izuku a lustful look.

"Ok loves!,and kacchan keep it in your pants, there children around!

Izuku say grumbling as he walking in the kitchen to fix the breakfast for the kids and husband.

"Mmh Hmm Deku I will!~", Bakugou cooed winking at his blushing nerd.

"Daddy stop being mean to mama your Turing him red?!", his daughter exclaimed looking at her father flush red.

"Nah he fine just..being a little weirdo early in the morning?!", Bakugou chuckled looking at his lover face just turn flush red, Izuku huffed bring the little family there breakfast.

"Hear you guys go!", izuku placed the plate and bowls down watching as they dig in,Letting out a sign Izuku left the table packing up the kids book bags for school.

"After you guys done go to the bathroom so we can brush your teeth and get ready to head out, Ok babies!~", yelled izuku.

"Ok!", the pair got done eating, placing their plate in the sink trotting up the stairs to the bathroom to brush there teeth, the blond followed pursuit and followed his kids up the stairs to brush there teeth.

Katsuma and Mahoro grabbed there tooth brush and squirted toothpaste on them and started to brush there teeth, they hummed a small tone while they dance around in the mirror giggling At each other, the couple stood In the door way smiling at there kids, Bakugou wrapped his arms around Izuku waist burying his face in his neck giving it kisses.

"You did good Deku!~", Bakugou cooed giving his husband waist a squeeze.

"Mmh we both did you put in work to!~, you think we should try for another one?", izuku asked bring his hand up to Bakugou caressing his hands, the blond let out a choke cough.

"You want another?!, my bank account it just-", Bakugou made a airplane noises making is hand going down, Izuku laughed turning around to his husband giving a soft peck on the lips, Bakugou grumbled kissing back.

"Thank you!~", Izuku utters hugging the blond tight.

"Mmh yeah yeah!, but you know for a thank you after the kids leave we can have some fun, right Deku?~", Bakugou whispers into izuku nipping at it.

"Kacchan!, the kids! Stop being dirty!", Izuku mumbles.

"They don't know what going o-"

"We're done!~", Katsuma and Mahoro said in sync walking out the bathroom, The couple stopped there antics and walked out the bathroom and downstairs.

Bakugou grabbed there book bags while Izuku grabbed there bento box, the couple handed them there tools for school, looking there kid up and down fixing any wrinkles they stepped back let out a sigh.

"My babies..I can't kacchan there going to school!", Izuku hugged his husband feeling tears spring from his eyes, Bakugou rolled his eyes making signs behind his lovers back making the kids giggle.

"Damn...Nerd stop making it so dramatic?!", Bakugou growled pushing the damn nerd off him, Izuku whipped his tears placing kisses on there foreheads and cheeks softly.

"We love you mama and papa!~"

"We love you too baby!~", the couple said in sync, Bakugou opened the door letting his kids walk out to the bus, waving there hands bye Bakugou and Izuku waved back seeing the two get on the bus.

Izuku watched as the bus drive away, letting out a quite sob.

"I miss them already?!", izuku exclaimed while Bakugou walked him back into the house so the neighbors don't see him crying like a lost kid and take pictures of the two pro hero's, shutting the door the blond pounced on his sobbing husband pining him down to the wall.

"It ok love!~, I know of something to taking your mind off of them~", Bakugou licks his lips, Izuku squeak blushing.

"Ohh Kacchan I'm crying and your horny ready to devour me?!~", Izuku whined, Bakugou rolled his eyes kissing his husband.

"You said you wanted another one so let try for one shitty Nerd!~"

🌸🌸🌸

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

34.2K 812 12
Just some one shots of BakuDeku!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅฆ I am open to requestsโค Yes this art is mine, so credit to me lol.
86.9K 1.6K 20
This book will contain: โˆšCrack โˆšFluff โˆšGay Relationships โˆšPics (I don't own any of them. All of em belong to all the respectful owners : p) โˆšOneshot...
146K 3.1K 26
Basically Bakushima/Kiribaku one shots :D COVER ART ISNT MINE!!!!
259K 8.9K 24
Izuku Midoriya wants nothing more than to follow his dreams and become the number one hero. However, something like that is unheard of for omegas. Wi...