Our Misty Love Untold | Tokit...

By crownedathy_

STATUS: UPDATING ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Kimetsu no Yaiba | Tokito Muichiro Mizuki, an unlucky girl who got transmigrated fr... More

P R O L O G U E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
M U I C H I R O (01)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
M U I C H I R O (02)
♡ | VALENTINE'S SPECIAL | ♡
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

10

1.1K 39 20
By crownedathy_

"You are severely injured." The doctor said as he checked on my body. "You have a broken back, broken ribs, and legs."

"So much for fighting against a lower 5." I complained.

"It's already incredible that you beat a lower 5 without the hashira's presence." the doctor said while writing the prescription for my medicine. "Please be obedient and follow the prescribed medicines for your quick recovery."

"Thank you." as the doctor left, I searched for the grandma to borrow some books, pen and paper to properly check if I'm following the timeline.

Sooner of later – Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro will arrive here injured from the battle of the previous lower moon 6, Kyogai in the Tsuzumi Mansion. All of them were badly injured, especially Tanjiro who came from Asakusa Tokyo, battling with Muzan's rats who came after Tanjiro, Yushirou and Tamayo.

"Obā-san?" I asked.

"Yes, may I help you?" she asked from the inside of her room.

"Do you have books, pen and paper? I want to keep entertained while recovering." I said in a shy and low voice.

"Of course, I'll bring it once I have it."

"Oh no, I can wait here. I can't keep asking you especially in your old age." I worriedly said and waited from the outside of her room.

"Thank you, young lady."

As soon as she said that, she gave me two books, a blank book, pen brushes and ink pad. I thanked her and walked towards my room.

I was writing another timeline notes for this universe when I heard a ruckus outside. A guest, at this time? Maybe they were badly injured that's why it took them time to arrive here.

"Sorry to bother you so late at night!" the first voice muttered.

"A Monster! – It's a monster!" a frightful second voice was heard.

"Hey you!" the first voice hushed the second frightful voice.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard a third voice and it sounded manly that the other two.

"I see, you're a demon hunter." Obā-san from the outside.

"You look pretty weak!" the third voice speak again.

"Hey!" the first guy hushed the third guy. I kind off feel bad for the first guy.

"Come in." Obā-san offered.

I looked from my room and saw small silhouettes arrived. One was also carrying a box behind him. One is the scaredy cat and one has mask covering his face. Am I thinking who I think it is?! I thought it was sooner or later? How come they are hear now?! Is the story hastening or it's just that I aligned my job so much in the story that we are all resting in the same place. Tanjiro with a box behind him, Zenitsu the yellow hair and Inosuke who is wearing a mask. And all of them were following Obā-san.

"That old lady sure walks fast!" Zenitsu said. I could hear their voice since they're not that far from me. Inosuke from behind sure is looking around like an animal who entered another territory.

"This is where you'll be staying." Obā-san showed them their room. And freaking lucky, I'll be hearing them scream because they're just next door. "A change of clothes." Obā-san said.

"Where can we change?" Tanjiro asked.

"At the end of the hallway."

I heard footsteps going towards the direction of comfort room.

"Hey Inosuke! Butt off!!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"I don't care, you yellow hair!!" Inosuke yelled back.

"Pipe down, the both of you!!!" Tanjiro yelled at the two who are bickering.

I heard footsteps running back towards their room and when they entered, Obā-san was already there.

"And here is your meal." Obā-san said.

"She has to be a monster, Tanjiro! That old lady's a monster! She's so quick, it's eerie! She's a monster! A monster hag—" Zenitsu was cut off from what he was saying when Tanjiro hit his head.

And now, they're eating. How am I suppose to concentrate when all I'm going to hear for the rest of the stay here is yelling? Especially Zenitsu who is far more noisy than the other two.

I could hear the three of them eating from the other side, and I couldn't forget this scene when Inosuke was only eating his food with his hands and not using chopsticks.

"Use your chopsticks." Zenitsu complained. And then Inosuke will eat Tanjiro's food twice.

"If you're that hungry, you can have this, too." Tanjiro, a complete airhead when it comes to pissing each other and sharing food because he used to do it for his siblings.

"Ha?!" Inosuke exclaimed which I could hear too. "HYEEEEEE—!!!"

"Here." Tanjiro offered.

"Noooooooo!!!"

Uggh, I was supposed to be annoyed that they're noisy but it seems like I'm going to have a good time staying here. I walked towards the table and wrote a letter for my sister letting her know that I'm currently recovering in wisteria house and soon will meet her. Not to worry about my well-being.

"Tama!" I yelled outside.

After few seconds, Tama arrived at my room's doorstep looking confused. I tied the letter around Tama's legs and pet her.

"Bring this letter to onee-chan. You don't have to wait for her reply, okay? Be safe." I said.

After that, Tama flew while I prepared myself for bed. I'll try to interact with them soon, because–why not?! This could be a chance in a lifetime to talk with them. Especially, not all is written in the manga, so I can definitely talk to them.

The next morning, I took a walk around the wisteria mansion. And hearing the three bicker, first thing in the morning somehow drains my energy immediately.

"Inosuke! You stupid boar!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"What do you want?! You stupid yellow guy!!" Inosuke yelled back.

"Heyy! Pipe it down!! There might be someone recovering here as well!!" Tanjiro yelled back and head-butted the two.

"I don't mind you three being noisy, but keep it to minimum noise." I said which made the three look at me. I smiled at them and walked towards their direction. Zenitsu and Inosuke were holding their foreheads while Tanjiro's looking flustered. "You three have severe injuries, you better not take your bodies for granted."

"Who're you?!" Inosuke asked.

"Kanroji Miyu. A fellow demon slayer like you three." I smiled.

"You seem young, how old are you?" Zenitsu asked.

"I'm 14. And joined the corps when I was 12." I said.

"You're a senpai! What's your demon slayer rank?" Tanjiro asked.

"Kinoto." I smiled again.

"KINOTO?!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu exclaimed in unison.

"What is Kinoto?" Inosuke asked.

"The second to the highest rank in demon slayer corps." I shyly answered.

"How many demons have you killed already?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, enough demons to raise my rank up." I humbly said. "You three will eventually become like me in the future, don't worry."

"I can't." Zenitsu said.

"Why not?"

"I'm scared of them." He answered when I asked him.

"Everyone is. You can overcome them in the future, don't worry. Everything takes time." I said.

It's nice to see everyone still this happy and carefree. All of them will change after Rengoku-san's death. As much as I want, I can't interfere with the actual storyline anymore. As much as I want to write a letter to Oyakata-sama to send two pillars in line of the Mugen Train Arc, it will much of a trouble if two pillars disappear in one night.

"How come you're younger than us, but your rank is higher than us?! Challenge me and let's exchange ranks!!" Inosuke shouted in front of me which made me flinch a bit.

"But, we're not supposed to fight with each other. That's completely against tha demon slayer rules." I said firmly which made him shudder and quiet himself down.

"Uhm, Kanroji-san?" Tanjiro started.

"You can call me whatever you're comfortable with since I'm younger than the rest of you." I said.

"But your rank–" Tanjiro hesistated but I held his hands.

"Ranks has nothing to do with us because we're friends." I smiled which made him soften his expression.

"I wanted to hold her hands too." Zenitsu said.

"Here." I handed my hand which me quickly held. "So, what were you about to say, Tanjiro?"

"Eh, you know our names?! We haven't even introduced ourselves!!" Zenitsu confusedly shouted.

Shit! Almost blew my cover up!!

"Oh. I heard you guys call each other last night since I sleep to the room, next to yours." I cleaned up my name.

"Makes sense." Tanjiro thought. "About the demon slayer corps – rules..."

Ohhh, so that's what he was worried about. Maybe. About Nezuko? Should I clearly say to him that bringing his sister into this mission is clearly against the rules but all he wanted was to cure her.

"Sure, what about it?" I asked.

"Is bringing your relative who became a demon, against the rules?" He asked. Zenitsu and Inosuke looked away.

"Technically yes." I answered straight to the point. "But as long as it won't hurt anyone and proves themselves that they're harmless, I can't see anything wrong about it."

"Really?!" Tanjiro's face lit up and smiled. "Let's have breakfast together!!"

"Join us, Miyu-chan!!" Zenitsu invited me.

"Challenge!! Anyone who eats less has to do something that the one who eats the most wants to!!" Inosuke proclaimed and we all laughed it out.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 77 35
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| --- After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving...
14K 219 29
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
21.8K 421 32
✎ Little did you know that crossing paths with the founder of the Eternal Paradise Faith cult would change your life forever. Ever since he turned yo...
9K 221 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...