His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

TWENTY FIVE

10.2K 415 53
By Midika

Word Count: 1637

~Amolet

I've decided that I don't think I like Sinful.

After the hot springs, Sinful transported us all back to his estate for the night. The moment my feet touched the ground, I was dressed in appropriate clothing again, and right before I could say anything to Sinful, he wished us a good night, and vanished into thin air.

Now, I sit at the edge of a guest bed that I'm confident I will not be getting much sleep in tonight, not with Sinful lurking about. Cian stands in the doorway, the backlight from the hallway casting deep shadows across his masterful cheekbones and graceful jawline. I'm not sure I will ever get sick of looking at him. Immortal beauty cannot be compared to anything in the mortal realm.

"How are you feeling?" he asks gently, hands gliding into his pockets.

I stare down at my fingers knotted together on my lap, wishing I could chase away all the thoughts that will haunt me once the lights turn off. "My mind won't quiet down."

"I get that too sometimes," he sighs, the golden roots of his hair glistening magically under the lights, whereas the dark ends hand down upon his forehead. "What are you thinking about?"

"Lev. I feel guilty for dragging him into this," I admit, thinking of my best friend who is sound asleep next door. He has always been able to handle changing situations better than I have. But that doesn't mean I feel good about bringing him into this. Just by being his friend I have put him in danger of becoming a victim to Noah and Stace's revenge.

"I dragged you all into this." Cian pushes up off the doorframe, nearly unable to fit under it without bowing his head, approaching where I sit on the bed. All my senses alight at his proximity, at the scent of him that wraps around me. "I should never have spoken to you that day in my cell."

"Why did you? All the staff tried and had no luck."

Cian sits next to me, close enough that if I were to lean an inch closer, I would feel his breath mingling with mine. "I could sense that most only wanted to speak to me out of curiosity. You clearly pitied me, and wanted to make sure I was okay. I can't remember the last time someone cared about me."

I think about that...Not having come from a true family. The one's he is related to are only attached by a magical bond, but similar aspects about them. It's clear Cian doesn't want to fall into the habits of what may be attributed to a Sin, at least not since he lost his mate, so can he even relate to any of his so-called siblings anymore?

"I can't imagine how hard it would be to be a pureblood," I murmur.

"You'd think I would have everything, being Greed." He shrugs, smiling softly, but his eyes are humourless, etched in pain and misery from a lifetime of loneliness. When he finally found his mate, the one who should be expected to spend the rest of his life with, she chose another man. And now she is dead, and he is forced to shoulder that grief as well.

I capture his dark gaze with my own. "You have me."

"Why are you so kind to me?" he asks softly, all the exterior layers of his facade fall apart right before my eyes.

My words stop at my lips, unsure if I want to speak and break this moment. He's looking at me so intently I could melt under the heat of his gaze. Is he going to kiss me? All it would take would be for me to lean forward and our lips would be connected. Cian seems to be having the same thoughts, but before I can commit to anything, words are coming out of my mouth, breaking the spell.

"I'm not sure," I breathe, frightened that if I did kiss him, I wouldn't be able to take that back, and it would be between us forever. "I feel connected to you, like I'm meant to be here, that I'm meant to help you."

"You could be feeling that because I'm immortal...Because I'm purebloods typically compel people," he comments, seeming to come to his own sense also, looking forward again.

I swallow. "Maybe."

Cian gets to his feet, giving me a lasting look before he backs up toward the doorway. "You should get some sleep."

"Goodnight Cian," I whisper, even though I'm fully aware I won't be getting any sleep tonight.

***

It took me an hour to find enough courage to leave my room.

Part of me expects Cian to emerge from his room and demand to know where I'm heading. Thankfully he doesn't, as I pick my way downstairs, keeping my footsteps as light as possible. I wouldn't be able to explain to him how I'm feeling...

One the lowest level of Sinful's home, I find an expansive indoor pool. With no one in sight, I sneak into the warm room, likely heated by magic, hoping some silence and a quick dip in the pool will wash away all my thoughts. Stripping down into my camisole and underwear, I glide into the water, letting my head fall under the surface of the delightfully warm water.

When I reemerge, a figure is standing at the edge of the pool, staring down at me."A wonderful night for it, isn't it?"

I gasp, letting the tips of my feet touch the ground of the pool. Sinful hasn't changed since I last saw him, and looks just as frightful as before. His lavender eyes gleam as he looks down at me, and for a moment I consider yelling out for Cian to help me. As far as I'm aware, Sinful isn't going to hurt me, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to proceed with caution.

"You have a beautiful home," I say through a rushed breath.

"It must be strange, being a mortal in this realm." Sinful crouches, his voice like a seductive melody, the smile on his face hiding many secrets.

"It is, but I'm happy to help Cian," I shrug, not daring to wade to the edge of the pool. The closer I stand to Sinful, the more my head becomes cloudy, the less everything seems to make sense. I have no doubt I'm more vulnerable to his powers being mortal.

He tilts his head, dark hair like silk in the way it rains down his temples. "Why is that?"

"Because whether I like it or not, I'm wrapped up in this, and there is no way out of this unless it ends," I explain warily, unsure of why he is so fascinated by this subject of conversation. I have a feeling he was waiting for a moment where I would be without Lev or Cian at my side to quiz me.

"Do you trust him?"

"I haven't decided yet," I reply honestly. "What's with all the questions?"

"I just doubt there would be many mortals brave enough to do all this, when they don't know what the outcome will be," Sinful shrugs. I scowl. How typical it would be of an immortal to assume that all mortals are useless and unimportant. I wonder if he has been whispering that in Cian's ear, telling him that he should ditch me and leave me for Stace and Noah to deal with.

"Maybe..." I draw off. I'm not sure what he wants me to admit to. Of course I'm terrified, and have doubts, but there is no other option than me to trust Cian to keep myself and Lev safe.

Sinful licks his lower lip. "Leven is in love with you."

"I know."

"And you don't love him."

"I love him like a friend," I retort. Sinful wasn't asking that like a question, he was telling me that he is very aware of how I feel about Lev. As Lust, I imagine he can sense things of that nature. "I just don't want to ruin our friendship. Do you know all this because you're Lust?"

"Can I divulge a theory to you?" He asks, once again dismissing the last topic talked about. I roll my eyes, unsure if I want to hear this or not. "About you and Cian."

Finally, after too long wading in the pool, I swim over to the side, bracing myself on the edge, mere inches away from Sinful, who is grinning, as usual. "I suppose."

"Cian lost his bond to his mate very recently," he remembers. My heart sinks hearing that, hating everything about it. I doubt Sinful cares, as a mated man, and will likely have no issue being crass about it. "I have a theory you may have had a mate, who has unfortunately passed away."

I try not to let dread seep through me. "What would make you think that?"

"Because the Moon pairs people together who lose their mates..." he says slowly, waiting for his words to click in my mind. I blink, sorting them through, avoiding the one conclusion that I can tell he is hinting at, as accepting that is a world-ending thought.

"Wait, you're not thinking what I think you are...right?" I'm basically pleading at this point, because if anyone were to know, it would be him.

His eyes glitter magically. "I believe you and Cian are mates."

🤍••🤍

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🎇••🎇

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish AND on Wattpad

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
78.2K 4.8K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...