ใ€Œ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ใ€๐˜ค. ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By twilightx_

๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

14

8.4K 414 3.3K
By twilightx_

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝟼:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

❧ Your eyes were fixated on your phone screen, messaging your group chat about what happened during your hang out with Connie. You often looked in the corner of your eye to check if Connie was peeping your screen.

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 😷👎🏻

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
͏͏YOU DID WOT!!1!?!1$2&

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏NOT THE COCKBLOCK
BABABHHAHAJAJAJA

𝐲𝐨𝐮
are yall done.
i was high ok.

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
GIRL YOU WENT OUT
TO BUY SOME STAPLED
PAGES???? HOW 😟

you got high in his mAn
cAvE 😔👎🏻

𝐲𝐨𝐮
shut up 😭

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
ok but the question is...
how did it feel?

𝐲𝐨𝐮
making out with connie?

hot.

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
i need to step up and find
someone to make out with
cus wtf.

amoura kiss me. sike. 🤢😷😵

y/n we didnt finish that
tik tok ma 😩

𝐲𝐨𝐮
GIRL GTFO 💀

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
ok fruity pebbles.

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
LMFAPWOLAOAOS

stop.

im not gay. 😐

𝐲𝐨𝐮
first stage: denial.

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
ok rylee.

𝐲𝐨𝐮
petition to find
rylee a gf so she
can finally step out
the closet!!

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
CUT IT OUT 😒

dont you have cock to suck!

𝐲𝐨𝐮
whore.

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
my whore 😩🥴😈💦

y'all y/n has a mommy kink
i have proof from last night!

* one attachment*

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
HELLO!??? NOT IN
FRONT OF MY CAESAR
SALAD!!!!???? 😦📸

𝐲𝐨𝐮
RYLEE ENOUGH, I DONT
HAVE A MOMMY KINK💀

GIRL DELETE THAT DAMN
VIDEO. i'm beating yo ass.

oh shit, i cackled by
accident gotta go, 🏃🏽‍♀️

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚 😼
bye bye 💗

𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 😾
bye mommy 🥰

𝐲𝐨𝐮
STAWP

"What's so funny?" Connie chuckled softly and looked at your direction. You were slouched in the passenger seat with your feet up on the edge of the chair, your phone hiding behind your knees.

"Nothing, it's just Rylee," you turned off your phone and began to sit up after seeing Connie approach your neighborhood. Connie stepped on the breaks at a slow pace as he parked at the curb far from near your home gates.

"You can pull up more...I don't feel like walking," you pointed at your house. Connie pushed the gear to put the car on park before resting his arm on the arm rest.

"I know, y/n," Connie whispered while gazing at you. You whipped your head to look at Connie who gently bit down on his bottom lip while gazing at your glossed lips. The both of you sat in silence, listening to one another breathe quietly but not once breaking eye contact.

"My mom can hang tight...for a few minutes," you teased with a smile on your face as you titled your head to the side.

"Yeah, yeah she can," Connie grinned as his hand cupped your cheek, the tip of his nose brushing against yours before softly pecking his lips onto yours. You felt your lips peck with Connie a few times before the pecks turned into tonguing.

Connie wrapped his hands around your neck and muffled a moan after feeling your tongue brush against his, "Up here, come on," Connie mumbled against your lips after breaking the kiss.

You felt Connie's hands grip onto your waist as he pulled you onto his lap. After getting on top of him, Connie adjusted his car seat by pulling the adjustment lever. You yelped and giggled at how fast the car seat lowered back, your hair hovering over Connie's face.

"Wait," you whispered while flipping your lace to the other side of your shoulder. You reached to your backpack that was placed on the ground in the backseat to grab your scrunchie to tie your hair up, "Ready," you and Connie mirrored the same smile before you leaned down to kiss him again.

Connie's hands crawled up to your thighs and up to your ass, grasping it in his hands as the kiss began to deepen. Your lips grazed against his jawline down to his collarbone, luckily that his tank top was the only thing he kept on for his torso.

"You doubting that we'd get caught?" you kissed Connie's neck after each word you spoke. Connie grunted softly while jerking his hips slightly as you began to grind slowly against the bulge that was rising against his pants.

"We won't," Connie muttered to stop himself from whimpering. Pulling his cap off, he placed it on your head and adjusted it so your face would be hidden, "Cause we're taking this to the backseat princesa," Connie smirked against your lips.

As you rose your head up and moved your body back to move to the backseat, you and Connie made an 'O' shape with your lips after your butt pressed against the steering wheel, the both of you erupted in laughter at the sound of the horn while hasting to the back of the car.

Your back laid down on the seat as Connie hovered over you with his hands placed above your head after locking the door, "We're gonna finish what we started, yeah?" Connie lifted the brim of the cap you wore to see your eyes.

"Lord, I forgot about that," you giggled after remembering what you and Connie did in his basement. You licked your lips and gently pushed his hand away from the cap on your head to hide your face, "Let's finish then, make it quick though."

Without hesitation, Connie smiled at you like a kid who finally won his wanted prize. Connie lifted up the hoodie you wore and began kissing your stomach like he did last time, his lips grazing around your skin while his hand was unbuttoning your pants.

Your breathing hitched as Connie began to suck tenderly against your stomach, your hand was still rested on the back of his neck, gently rubbing it. Connie pulled off your pants and smiled against your skin after rubbing the print of your panties.

"Are you okay with this?," Connie breathed while rising his head up to look at you. You propped your elbows up behind to lean against your arm while gazing at his softened eyes.

"Mhm."

Connie looked down at his fingers that was rubbing against your underwear and began rubbing your clit through the soaked fabric before pulling off your panties, down to your ankles, "Mm," you inhaled with your head being thrown back.

You haven't felt aroused like this in a while and here Connie was, ready to change that real quick. Your head rested on your shoulder as you watched Connie taking his sweet time.

"Connie," you rasped out with your eyebrows furrowing at Connie and why he didn't start making any moves yet. Connie looked at you through his lashes, blinking again to look back down at his fingers that were teasingly rubbing your walls.

"Connie, don't tease me right now," you sucked your teeth and tilted your head back. Connie had a sly smirk plastered on his face but quickly wiped it away after you threw your head forward to look at him, "Connie."

"Hm?" Connie licked his lips as he hummed softly while looking at you. Your bottom began to trembling slightly as Connie worked his thumb up to your clit, gently rubbing his finger against it, playing with it even.

Connie leaned closer to your ear, his breath kissing your skin, "That feels good, don't it?" Connie purred in your ear as one finger slipped inside of you, then another, making it two fingers slowly pumping in and out of you. You squirmed a bit with your legs slowly spreading out as he pumped his fingers at a slow pace.

"Hah~" your hands gripped onto the head part of the backseat as Connie curled his fingers inside of you, his eyes not lifting off of you for a second.

"I didn't get an answer to my question," Connie whispered calmly but after hearing you whimper at his pace with his fingers fucking you. You rolled your neck as your chest heaved, gulping down the lip in your throat.

"F-fuck!" you cussed under your breath while squeezing your eyes shut as Connie slowly began to lower his head down to your opening, "It feels good, Connie, so good," you moaned out from the pleasuring feeling of Connie's fingers thrusting inside of you again.

"I know, hot stuff," Connie caressed your inner thigh before leveling his lips near your pussy, "You look so good when you want it though," Connie hummed lowly before slowly stroking his tongue down your walls.

"D-don't stop, ah~" you gasped as your lips began to quiver at Connie's lips gently sucking on your clit. Your skin prickled at Connie who curled his tongue inside of you, tongue fucking you at it's finest.

Connie gripped his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he continued to flick his tongue inside of you. Connie's fingers trailed down your spine as your back began to arch but slowly caressed your stomach to push your lower body down.

Your back rested against the car door as your hand held the brim of the fitted cap, moaning at every flick of Connie's tongue. Your hand pressed against the window, whimpering that Connie's tongue fucking was too much to the point where your eyes began to roll to the back of your head.

Connie grasped your ass in his hands, rubbing his hands against your skin to keep you steady in his hands while your hand was placed on the top of his head. His soft hair was all you could feel in your hand as you continued to push his head down, watching his head bob up and down.

Connie glided his tongue back up to your clit and began to give it a gentle lick before sucking onto it. His motion was slow, sliding the tip of his tongue up and down just like you wanted.

Your eyes shot open at the feeling of Connie lightly moving his tongue in a figure 8 motion, "Oh?" your whimpers were mixed with moans as you drowned in pleasure at each motion. As Connie continued to flutter his tongue inside of you, up and down your walls, his hands began to crawl up your shirt and towards the behind.

His hands fondled with the clip of your bra to have an easy access for his large hands to grope your boobs. You felt light headed at Connie multitasking, with him eating you out to him cupping and playing with your boobs in his hand.

"C-Connie," you started to pant at everything that was happening all at once, "Lemme cum Connie!" You groaned in pleasure as Connie moved his hand away from your breast, caressing it down your stomach before using both of his hands to spread open your vulva.

"Do yo thing, princess, do whatchu gotta do," Connie breathed against your vulva, waiting for his tongue to take in the liquid substance. You felt your shoulders relax with your chest continuing to heave after releasing.

Connie finally rose his head up to look at you after his tongue squelching inside of you. Your head was pressed against the car door, whispering a countdown to catch your breath.

"You good?" Connie licked his lips as he erupted in laughter at how shook he left you. He lifted the brim of his hat that you wore to reveal your eyes. Your eyes were half lidded, you could barely keep them open, "Don't die on me now."

"S-shut up," you groaned and slouched more in the backseat, your head resting against the bottom seat with your face hidden behind your hands. Connie chuckled at how flustered you were and grabbed you pants, helping you pull up your panties back on.

"You want some water?" Connie asked you as you clipped your bra on before pulling your shirt and hoodie down and buttoning your pants again. His hand rested on the ceiling of the car as he helped you sit up on the chair. You nodded your head and watched him grab a half drunken water bottle.

"You drank outta that."

"So?"

You twisted your lips as you felt a smile cracking through, slowly taking the water bottle from Connie's hand. Connie sat beside you and watched you swallow down the water as if you haven't drunk anything in months.

"Hey hey, slow down," Connie bellowed as he took the bottle from your hand. You wiped your mouth with your back hand and patted your chest to finally catch your breath, "So, how did I do?" Connie sang with a smirk on his face.

"I can't breathe, is that good enough for you?" you exhaled a shaky laugh at your comment and how fast Connie's smile widened even more, his eyes matching his smile too. Connie grabbed your cheeks wit his fingers and lifted your head up to look directly at him.

"Mm be a good girl and go inside before your mom comes outside," Connie joked, laughing at your eyes rolling from his comment. Connie's fingers loosened from your cheeks, giving you a moment to grab your backpack and your phone.

Your hands began to reach towards the door handle but you abruptly stopped to look at Connie, "Oh wait, your hat and hoodie."

"Ah, just keep em," Connie shrugged nonchalantly, not minding the idea of you having his belongings. You smiled at Connie and waved goodbye to him before stepping out of his car to walk down the sidewalk towards your house.

"Fuck," Connie mumbled under his breath while hanging his head down with his lips curving into a smile, "Ha!" Connie clasped his hands together, celebrating to himself before climbing into the driver seat again.

As you hurriedly grabbed your keys out of your backpack, you later opened your front door to find your brother, Jalen, and both of your parents seated in the living room watching a reality tv show.

"Hey sweetie," your dad waved to you without even looking back at the front door. Jalen was seated in the couch playing in his Nintendo not even bothering to say hi to you, which was normal to you.

"Hey Hon, what took you so long to get here?" your mom turned her whole body to face you, resting her chin on her hand as she questioned you.

"Uh," you started to think of an excuse to play it off while pulling off your shoes, "Traffic." You lied, hoping it was enough to not leave your mom from suspecting you.

"Those aren't your clothes, right? Did Connie drop you off?"

You cleared your throat after feeling your face crack at the sound of Connie's name, "Y-yeah, he did drop me off..." Your mom hummed and turned back around to watch tv again, leaving you to sigh in relief before making your way up to your bedroom.

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 (𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲) 🤢

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 🤟🏼💙
dude stop changing the
fucking groupchat name.

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
no bitch.

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
HELLO

I JUST ATE SOME
PUSSAAAYEEEEE

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 🤟🏼💙
who asked?

nah i'm jp

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
NO WAY

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
EVERYBODY GET IN HERE
WHERE TF IS ARMIN

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
lemme mention him

daddy

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 🤟🏼💙
😟📸

𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 🤘🏼💙
eren stop.

change my contact
name dude 😐

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
no daddy

oops, armin **

YOURE NEVER ACTIVE IN HERE
GET YOUR ASS IN HERE FUCK

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 🤟🏼💙
shut the fuck up

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
armin suck his dick
so he can stop yelling 💀

ANYWAYS BACK TO ME
HELLO I JUST SLURPED
SOME PUSSY???

𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧🤘🏼💙
is this why i was wanted
in here...

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
duh

this is a very special
moment for our friend
connie! we must celebrate.

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧 🤟🏼💙
damn...i'll ttyl
i'm seeing amoura
tonight 👉🏻👌🏼

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
no fair, i want some
coochie 🙁

nobody wants me

𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 🤘🏼💙
are u kidding me rn

HELLO?? MIKASA???

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 🤙🏼💙
right right.

damn nobody wants me 🙁

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
mmcht.

y'all don't deserve the
deets 😑👎🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.3K 21
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. {๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๏ฟฝ...
2.4M 85.4K 66
๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...
8.7K 264 7
๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐— ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
32.8K 1K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...