STILES | AVENGERS

By SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... More

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
6. Unnerving Discoveries
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
11. We're Not What We Were
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
36. All Of Me
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
40. Storm
sorry......

30. Kyra

4.5K 146 94
By SonamDiwakar2

Whole room was looking at Tony. Some shocked and some irritated. They were thinking how to distract Fury from what Tony just said but they couldn't think a thing. Finally Bruce snaps out of his shock.

"Tony we know you're close with Stiles but he must have called you dad by mistake." Bruce says, trying to hide Tony's mistake. Fury didn't look convinced, but he decides to leave it for now.

"Next time pick my calls Stark." Fury says, walking past Tony, who first time in his life didn't said something witty or sarcastic in return becouse of his mixed emotions about the situation.

They all stays in there place until Fury and Maria were gone and Peter and Issac walk outside the room.

"What the hell was he doing here, and why no one told me." Tony demands, finally being able to think.

"We'll explain. But what heppend with Stiles, where is he?" Pepper asks, exited. Making whole room smile slightly.

"We're good but we don't want to rush things. I came here after he fell asleep." Tony answers, proudly. Tension from past few days fading from his shoulders.

"We told you, you were worrieng about nothing. Stiles is an understanding kid and he would have never think of you as bad person." Phil says, smiling. Tony nods.

"Why was Fury here, bytheway?" He asks, walking towards couch and sitting on it.

Everyone exchange a look and sat around him. After fine minutes when they were done telling him everything and stopping him twice from going after Fury, Pepper convinced him that it's for good and now they can actually know what's going on in Beacon Hills.

"But we can't tell him about Stiles." Tony says, with wide eyes.

"I think I have an idea about it." Isaac says, raising his hand like a kid in class.

"What." Steve asks.

"I'm also in that file, as one of Stiles's friend, who he wants to interrogate....so I can go and tell him the story from my perspective." Issac says.

"But it will reveal your identity to him." Peter points.

"I can bet that five percent of SHIELD agents are werewolves or other kind of supernatural, just like we have in this building. It will be good if they would know about supernatural, so they can protact and understand things better." Issac says, and others can't deny that he have point.

"But do you really want to tell him all these things again?" Bucky asks, conserned. Thay would have done this the same way they did with Peter, but that way they would be showing Fury some really emotional and intimate part of Stiles's life, and they don't want to do that.

"I will tell him about supernatural and real story behind every crime....not anything personal about myself or Stiles." Issac says, after thinking for a moment.

Pepper leaves her place and hugs Issac, who hugs her back.

"You're so brave Issy." She says, moving a hand through his blond curls. Issac smiles at that and shrugs.

Others looks at both with fond smiles.

"When should we tell him then?" Natasha aks, Issac.

"Tomorrow. We have school after that for whole week." Issac answers, still in pepper's arms.

Everyone sigh. Normal teens think about hanging out with friends or watching movies whole day on school's off day, not something like this.

"Let's have dinner then we can go to sleep, it's been a long day and we all deserve rest." Steve says, after thay broke the hug.

Everyone nods eagerly at mention of food. They all settled around table and ate while talking. Peter decided to stay the night in the tower after calling May. Issac went on his floor and Peter on his. Everyone else also went on there floors and Tony finally decided to have a good and long sleep after several days. He was going to sleep peacefully after knowing Stiles is fine, and so are others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stiles was asleep in his bed, he shifts to get in a more comfortable position but frowns while eyes close, when he didn't fels his metress or blanket. He touches what he's lying on and felt grass, he opens his eyes with shock and sat up to found himself sitting under a tree near highway. He slowly stands and looks around to spots a gas station ahead.

He don't know how he got here, he was in his bed last where he fell asleep after talking with Tony. He don't even know this place......or maybe he did.

He slowly started walking in direction of the gas station. He clanches his jaw on how much pain he felt in his lags, like all of his muscles were breaking with his every movement.

Stiles was feeling cold and was hugging his own body to make himself little warm. A cold breeze passes and he shivers. He rubs his hands togather and suddenly freezes when he sees his sleeves.

He shakily and slowly looks at his clothes.....his breath caughts in his throat when he realises he was wearing same clothes he wore when he left the Beacon Hills.

His eyes becomes foggy and breathing hard when he recognises the place. It was some days after he left his jeep behind, and was walking mindlessly. He slept under one of the trees....just where he woke up now.

Did that mean he's still walking.....he haven't reached Uncle Phil and found Clint. He isn't helped. He didn't got accepted. He didn't met all the Avengers nor Pepper. There is no Issac or Peter.....no Bucky.

That mean he's still wondering without having anyone to search for him.

He falls on his knees supporting his body with his hands on ground. His whole body is frozen with fear.

Was he just dreaming of being accepted and finding a family.

But in reality he's still nowhere.

There is no Pepper and Natasha to behave like mother with him. To make him feel like a kid again after a long time.

No Sam and Clint to play video games with him for hours and then talk about insensible things.

No Bucky and Steve to train in Gym with him and teach him self defence. And then making him his favourite hot chocolate and Bucky's coffee.

No Thor to tell him unending stories about Universe and mythology.

No Phil to keep track of his all small and big needs and make him feel safe.

No Jarvis to talk to him whenever he wants.

No Issac and Peter to truly understand him as a teenager.

MJ and Ned to just have Fun with having no worries about, what they think about him.

No Tony and Bruce to teach him about engineering, biochemistry, quantum physics and what not.

Oh God. Tony is his real dad ...... he's going to tell him about his mom. Was that a dream too.

He wants to know about his mom.

But he's here.....the way he fears the most......alone.

Nononononono he can't be alone. He just want someone.... anyone, but not alone.

"Please please please please. I want to go back, I don't want to be alone. Please someone, anyone but not alone. Not alone. Not alone. Not alone." He keeps chanting like a mantra, with his eyes close in fear of not seeing anyone if he open them.

He pulls his knees to his chest and buries his head between them and warps his hand around himself, while moving back and forth and chanting same thing again and again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Issac's sleep got inturupted by scent of something..... sickening. He sat up in his bed and felt the scent increasing. He tries to think in his sleep from where it could be coming. His eyes widens when he realises that it's coming from direction of Stiles's room.

He threw his blanket from his legs and shot up from his bed. He ran out of his room and into Stiles's room. He found Stiles in his bed, drenched in sweat and shaking from fear. It took him no time in realising that Stiles is having a night terror.

Jarvis was calling Stiles name again and again but that was going unnoticed by Stiles. He was stuck in his nightmare. Issac rushes towerd Stiles and starts to gently shake him and call his name, but nothing happened.

"J-jarvis ask Bucky to come h-here." Issac shutters, not knowing what to do. He know one thing that he can't just wake Stiles like that in midst of a night terror, it could efface his mind. He have to wait for Stiles to wake up on his own.

"Done Issac. You should try to talk with Stiles, until they come." Jarvis advises, with conserne.

"Hay Stiles. Y-you're here with us....just w-wake up. Please." He tries, again. While untangling Stiles hand from blanket. Stiles is muttering something but Issac is too focused on keeping him from hurting himself to listen.

He's been the one to get help from Stiles after his night terrors. He have no idea what to do.

Rooms door open after like forever and Bucky, Steve and Sam walks in. Bucky comes straight on Stiles's other side, and they both stopped just inside the door.

Bucky knew it wasn't his normal nightmare. He was back in worst place of his life. He himself couldn't believe sometimes that he's not with hydra.

"Stiles. You're not there anymore. You just have to wake up Stiles." Bucky says, taping on his cheek. Issac holds Stiles hands when he starts scratching on his wrists. But Stiles response breaks his and Bucky's heart. Steve and Sam were not close enough to listen.

"Not alone please. Not alone." Stiles whimpers. Bucky wraps his arms around him from behind, so he could rub his back.

"You're not alone Stiles I promise. Just wake up." Bucky keeps whispering in his ear repeatedly. Issac keeps Stiles arms in his hold while rubbing his thumb on back of his hand.

After ten minutes sitting in same places Stiles heartbeat was getting back to normal and the scent of fear was fading from him. Sam and Steve went on common floor becouse Bucky told them to and it was almost five in the morning.

Bucky and Issac sat there saying comforting words to Stiles untill he completely woke up.

Stiles slowly opens his eyes and looks around his room, believing that it's real and what he saw was a dream. He lifts his head up to see Bucky smiling at him, he looks at his laft to see Issac doing the same. Stiles takes a shaky breath and sits on his own, his hand hung low.

"It was just night terror Stiles." Bucky says, gently. Isaac nods with him.

"I-It felt so r-real." Stiles whispers, a tear falling on his hand from his eye.

"But it wasn't and it never will be. We're not going anywhere." Bucky reassures.

"But you were all gone.....actually you were never here. I was still walking in those highways all alone with nobody. All that happening now was dream." Stiles says, becoming overwhelmed by the thought.

"Stiles. Relax." Bucky says. Placing Stiles's hand on his own chest. Stiles looks at him with glassy eyes.

"You can feel my heartbeat. Right?" Bucky asks, and waits for Stiles to answer. Stiles nods slowly after sometime. "I promise Stiles, it's real and not a dream. You're with us....you completed that journey. That's over." Bucky says, Stiles does what he can in that moment. He wraps his arms around Bucky, his head on Bucky's chest, just let himself believe that it's real.

Bucky keeps rubbing Stiles back without saying anything. He notices that Issac slip out of the room between there conversation. After sitting there for twenty minutes, Bucky asks Jarvis to open the windows. Stiles slowly sits on his own.

Bucky watches in awe when early sun rays washes over Stiles. Bucky notices his skin have much more freckles then he ever saw, some of them too small. Scattered around his face and nack. His hair looking like clouds, tangled in each other but still looking softest thing in world. Stiles lifts his head to look at him.

Bucky's heart skips a beat when he saw his eyes. They were not his usual doe, whiskey brown. They were sparkling golden, not like Issac's, but still natural gold. Bucky never saw this shade in his life. He was broken out of his trance when Stiles spoke.

"Sorry to wake you up so early." Stiles whispers, making Bucky sigh.

"You know there's nothing to be sorry about. I'm always there if you need and I was already awake when Jarvis told me to come." Bucky replies. Stiles just nods in answer.

"You have them too..... right. Dreaming that everything good around you is a dream and you're still in your hell?" Stiles asks, after a long moment.

"How do you know that?" Bucky asks.

"You already knew what I was dreaming about." Stiles simply answers.

"I use to had them before. I would wake up with hydra. Them laughing about how I could never escape and no one will come for me.... saying everyone I knew is dead and I'm also dead for whole world." Bucky says, shuddering at the thought. Stiles speaks after a long moment

"Sometimes I see....me, Allison and Scott. Before nogitsune and after Alpha pack. We are at a swimming pool. Alli and I are trying to teach Scott how to swim backward....and laughing at him when he swallowed so much water at once and starts coughing. But nothing like that ever happened.....it's just some made up shit of my head. I will choose a nightmare anyday over that." Stiles says, wiping a tear from his eyes.

Bucky have no idea why but he felt something wrong about that. He know that your mind can make up memories on its own and show you as dream but these kind of dreams never repeat themselves. He decides to let it go...for now.

"Do you wanna come with me for breakfast. Steve and Sam must be cooking with Issac on common floor right now." Bucky offers, changing the topic.

"I'll be coming in ten minutes." Stiles says, standing and walking towerd bathroom. Bucky also gets up from bed and leaves to go on common floor.

Stiles takes a quick shower and thinks about his nightmare. It wasn't the worst one but it still terrified him. It was his biggest fear now that he'll sleep here and wake up one of those highways, without no family.

But he reminds himself that he have a family now, which consists two super soldiers, one deadly Assassin, one SHIELD agent and spy, two bird themed superheroes, one scientist with anger issues, one Norse God, face of women improvement, a sweet puppy and adorable spider but both dangerous, then none other then a genius, billionaire, superhero.

He came back in his room with a small smile and wears one of his short sleeve T-shirt. He was finnally not thinking about his scars first before choosing what to wear. He was always thinking about hiding them before, but not now. It was like a small freedom for him, even if only with his family.

When he entered common floor, first person he saw was Thor. Isaac, Bucky, Peter, Sam and Steve all were here with him.

Issac came up to him and hugs Stiles. He hugs back.

"Forgive me for not being here for you yesterday in your hard time, young one." Thor apologises, to him looking sincere.

"No problem uncle Thor. You have Asgard to rule." Stiles smiles at Thor, who looks relieved now.

"I have also talked with the emissary, we can meet her today." Thor tells him after sitting on a couch.

"Can I come too?" Isaac and Peter asked at same time. They both didn't want to let Stiles go somewhere only with Thor.

"She told me to bring the werewolf too, so you both can meet her pack formally. Man of spider can come." Thor says and both Peter and Issac high fives.

"Why would her pack wants to meet Stiles and Issac?" Steve questions, the thing Stiles was about to ask.

"They were the one who watched young one befor he reached son of Coul's House. They just want to have an proper introduction with him and Issac." Thor says, Issac's grins widens becouse his hardwork to make Thor call him Issac not son of fanrir is successful.

Stiles however feels unnerved by the thought of them watching him at that time.

"But you were supposed to come with us to the headquarters today Issac." Sam reminds him.

"Why was Issac going headquarters?" Stiles asks.

"I was just thinking about going there for fun becouse you and Peter are going to be in lab most of the time." Issac lied smoothly. He will tell Stiles after some time but not now.

"You can visit both Issac. We are just going to meet them today and it will take only a couple of hours." Thor says, Issac nods happily.

"When should we go?" Peter asks.

"After we eat." Thor replies simply.

"We'll talk about it after breakfast now come here and eat. Jarvis will tell others breakfast is ready." Bucky shouts from dining area.

They settled around the table were Stiles accepts his favourite coffee from Bucky and Steve passes them omelettes.

Clint and Phil comes first then Natasha and Bruce. They waited for Tony and Pepper to come befor telling others about going out with Thor today.

"Day started really early today." Tony comments, walking inside with Pepper.

"Says the one who don't have any concept of day or night." Stiles replies, gaining chuckle from everyone.

Almost everyone asked him how he slept, but he told them just half truth saying just a bad dream not telling them about how bad it got. He was glad that Bucky, Issac, Steve or Sam none of them said anything and respected his decision.

"Me, Issac and Peter are going to meet thet emissary after breakfast with Thor." Stiles says, out of the blue making everyone who didn't know look at him.

"What! Why suddenly." Tony asks, looking at Thor.

"Today we're just going to meet them. Training will start from tomorrow." Thor replies.

"Them?" Natasha asks, this time.

"New York's werewolf pack. Thay just wants to meet Stiles and Issac officially." Bucky answers. But everyone's eyes just widens.

"Stiles. You're not meeting an werewolf pack." Phil says, he was not letting Stiles meet a werewolf pack after what heppend yesterday.

"Uncle Phil. They are the ones who were keeping me under there watch before Uncle Clint found me." Stiles tries, but Phil just shakes his head.

"I'm still not convinced to let you go alone." Tony says, before Phil can.

"Me and Peter are going to be there and uncle Thor too. You can also meet them tomorrow or any other day uncle Tony. Don't worry." Isaac assures him.

"All of us are going to meet and approve them before Stiles meets her alone for training." Natasha says, Stiles nods in agreement.

"We'll be back in couples of hours. After that I'm going with you guys to the headquarters." Issac says, looking at Clint and Phil.

They decided yesterday that Tony, Bucky, Peter and Bruce will stay at the tower with Stiles and Phil, Clint, Natasha, Sam, Steve will go with Isaac to meet Fury, who was informed of their arrival. Pepper have a lot of work to do.

"We can work on my new suite today." Peter says, excitedly. Knowing well that Tony and Stiles will spend most of the time talking.

"I would love to." Stiles says, eagerly. He exited to work on Peter's suits.

After breakfast all three teens went to change there clothes. Thor was also told by Pepper to wear something in which he can go in the city. When Stiles was in his room Phil came to give him his medications. Stiles was not so happy to see them but he know he need them. After Phil told him how to take them and when they went straight in parking lot where Happy was waiting for them with Issac, Peter and Thor.

Stiles noticed that Thor was wearing a scarf, courtesy of Issac. Stiles and Peter laughed and Joked about it all the way throughout the ride even Happy cracked a small smile. Issac just sat there proudly and Thor looked confuced while giving Happy direction. Ride was only five minutes and they stopped outside a fancy looking book Store. Stiles looks at Thor.

"Why are we here?" He asks.

"She owns this place." Thor answers, stepping out of the car, all three of them followed.

They all went inside the bookstore and whole place looks.... normal. There was no one inside the store. Well Stiles was disappointed, he was hoping some kind of underground cave or secret witch house but it was just like a regular book store.

"Can we atleast buy some book from here?" Stiles asks, looking around at a wall covered with books.

"You can buy as many book as you want." A girl said walking in there direction. She have long brown curls and purl like blue eyes and pale skin. She was almost Issac's hight and wearing a simple black tank top and blue jeans.

"We will but we're here to meet someone before that." Isaac replies.

"She is the one we came to meet." Thor said, surprising three teens.

"You mean, she's my teacher!" Stiles asks, looking at young girl in front of them. She raises an eyebrow at him unimpressed.

"Do you have any problem in me teaching you?" She asks, crossing her arms at her chest.

"No that not what I mean, I-I was just expecting s-someone older n-not so young." Stiles shutters, thinking he offended her. But she smiles at him making him relax.

"It's fine. It heppens with with me after someone hears my age and work." She tells them, walking inside. They just followed her inside.

"How old are you by the way?" Isaac asks, becouse only he can ask this kind of question to a girl without any hesitation.

"I'm eighteen and I've been an emissary from last three years." She answers, glancing back at Issac with smiles. All three teens gave Thor a look becouse of his lack of communication skills. He made her seem like a middle age women by his discription.

"I think I've seen you before." Peter says, trying to remember where.

She stops in her track and turns to leek at them.

"Becouse I graduated from Midtown High last year."

"Wow. You went to school." Peter asks, like she mentioned going on Mars. Issac and her both roll their eyes at same time.

"You are spiderman, he's a werewolf and he's a human with unlimited magic. I'm just an emissary." She answers in duh tone. Peter smiles sheepishly at her.

"Where is your pack lady?" Thor asks, coming straight to the point.

"They are in that room. We can do an formal introduction today and talk about when you can come here for your training." She said, opening a door, where three men and a women were sitting on a couch.

Stiles was glad that this time he didn't got suprised by a person of his age.
They all were probably in their mid twenties or thirties. Women looks youngest of four.

"Oh my....this is really Thor. The god of thunder." One of the man said, looking awestruck. "I'm Joseph Smith. Alpha of North New York." Joseph says, and shakes Thor's hand, who smiles and said nice to meet you too.

"You all are Alphas....did New York have four Alpha?" Issac asks, sensing there status.

"New York is too big to have only one pack. We all have our own packs and protact New York from four different directions." Joseph answer, calmly.

Stiles, Issac and Peter nods in understanding.

"I think we should sit and introduce each other first." Emissary siad, and Stiles realises he still haven't asked her name.

They all settled around couches and chairs. Joseph and another Alpha with young girl on one couch. Two Alphas one male and othe female one one couch, they looked like they are couple becouse of how close they are with each other since they saw them.

Peter, Stiles and Issac sat in opposite directions from them with Thor on Issac's laft one a chair. They just looked at eachother awkwardly before one of the Alpha, sitting with Joseph decided to speak.

"So... My name is Lonardo Garcia, I'm Alpha of west New York."

"We're Alicia and Robart Rodriguez, and we cover South and East New York." Alicia says, for her husband and herself with a smile.

"My name is Kyra Williams and I'm emissary for all four packs of New York." Kyra says, and Stiles is impressed on hiw much big responsibility she's carrying in such young age.

"I'm Thor son of Odin and God of thunder but I sapposed you know that already." Thor booms, proudly. Stiles decides that Thor is spending way too much time with Tony.

"Peter Benjamin Parker and I'm spiderman." Peter says, knowing they know about him already.

"Issac Lahey I'm beta werewolf." Issac says, trying to add identify with name. This was really awkward.

"Stiles." He trials off at that. He was not going to add Stilinski after his name and he still wasn't comfortable with Stark.

"Thor never stops when he talks about you and you just said Stiles." Kyra says, tilting her head to her right.

"I think you already knew about me becouse you guys followed me for days." Stiles mutters, knowing they can hear him.

"We did that, but only becouse of your and civilians's safety. We couldn't have let a spark wonder around without any control." Alicia says, Stiles frowns at her.

"Civilians's safety?" He asks, confuced.

"You don't know how to control your powers and people were searching for you." Lonardo says, looking at Stiles with..... respect.

But Stiles and Issac became tense by his words. Who could be looking for Stiles in New York.

"Who was searching for Stiles?" Issac asks, and Stiles is thankful becouse his throat was feeling too thick to speak.

"She's Alpha in California, satomi. She's really respected Alpha and we all were on alert when we were asked to look for a young boy, who is also an Spark." Lonardo replies, and Stiles felt relieved by name of satomi. He knew somewhere that she would be looking for him.

"Was she your Alpha?" Joseph asks, thinking why she would be looking for him.

"She is like a mentor to me not Alpha." Stiles shakes his head.

They talked for some time about how there packs work in New York and how packs are connected with eachother. Stiles notices Thor pulling out a packet of his favourite pop tarts from his pocket which soon he was forced to shere with Issac.

"Why were you in New York like that in first place?" Kyra asks, leaning forward in her place.

Stiles looks at her from pop tart war between Issac and Thor. He thinks for a second before replies and ending this conversation here.

"My best friend was my Alpha who kicked me out of the pack becouse I accidentally killed an chimera.....he was an wendigo, who wanted to kill me and my..... adoptive dad. I left without thinking and only stopped walking when I reached my uncle's house." Stiles said, unconsciously turning the ring on his finger.

Issac, Peter and Thor looks at him with proud smiles that he told them about that without feeling guilty for Donovan's death.

All four Alphas and Kyra looks at him with wide eyes. They can't imagine someone you considered best friend to do something like that with you just becouse you defended yourself from a killer.

"What kind of friend he was." Kyra says, with disgust.

All four Alpha sensed Stiles insecurity in his posture and decided to reassure him.

"I want to say that it didn't matter to us and we still respect you like we did since you came in our territory." Joseph says, kindly.

Stiles doesn't answer, he thinks how a stranger is more understanding then his so called life long friend. They respected Stiles's silence and changed the topic in another direction.

"We should go so you can talk about your training with Kyra." Robert says, standing from his seat with other three Alphas.

"You have great potential Stiles. You will be a powerful person." Alicia says, shaking Stiles hand. He smiles and shakes it back.

"You can count on us for help whenever you need. We will feel honoured." Joseph says, before walking out of the room with others. It was silent for next some seconds.

"I think we should decide when you can come here to meet me for next seven days." Kyra says, sweetly smiling at Stiles.

"Seven days?" Stiles asks, again confuced.

"I will teach you everything I can in seven days." She elaborate but Stiles looks at her like she's crazy.

"If I'm right you're sapposed to teach me how to control elements, and not one or two all of them. How can I do that in just seven days!" Stiles exclaims. Issac and Peter also looks like him but Thor was calm.

"Who taught you how to tap into memory scars?" Kyra asks, calmly.

Stiles thinks about it. No one told him that how to do that, it just heppend one day when he touched Boyd's leg in Argent's basement to pull the arrow out and saw that Allison was the one to shoot it. Then it heppend again and again and slowly he was able to control it.

"It just heppend one day.... then with time figured out how to control it." Stiles answers.

"And force field, which you used to throw Thor away?" She asks, again.

"I have no idea how I did that and that was first time something like this heppend." Stiles answers, feeling bad for doing that. Thor also rubs his back remembering how hard he fell.

"Just like both those things you already have power to control the elements but you just don't know how to use them. I will just help you to tap in the ability to use them once, after that you can prectice and master them with time." Kyra says, calmly.

"Then why can't you teach him other things too?" Issac asks, if she can teach Stiles everything then they don't have to bring Loki in this.

"I can teach Stiles about the things that I have knowledge of, and I only know about elements becouse my mother used to tell me about them a lot and I also studied them. My mother was a witch and she passed most of her knowledge to me before she moved away in California. But other things, witch are alot bytheway, you have to find someone with more knowledge of magic and are themselves are a magic user." Kyra explains and takes a long breath after that.

"That means you will just show me how to do something once and then I have to practice it myself." Stiles asks, understanding what she meant.

She nods in yes.

"You can come from tomorrow. You can find me here anytime of the day and you can decide time for training." Kyra says, standing from her place indicating they can go.

"I will come after school....and someone will be with me if you don't mind." Stiles says, shaking the hand she extended for him.

"Just don't bring more then two people." She replied.

She guided them out where Happy was waiting for then in car. After five a minute of sitting and talking in car remembers something.

"I forgot to by some books!" Stiles says, with a groan.

"You can by them tomorrow Stiles." Peter chuckles at his friend.

They didn't notice a girl from far away watching them with tears in her eyes. She wanted to go to both teens but she was scared and unsure at the moment. She is waiting for the right time to come and reveal herself to them.

It took time to post becouse I'm having horrible amount of tests and online classes nowadays.

Please tell me how was that. I'm going to keep explaination with fury as short as I can and something big is waiting for you guys in next chapters and don't worry it's going to be something good😘😘😘😘 Atleast most of it.😅😅😅😅

Have a great day, night or afternoon and stay safe ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm going to sleep now becouse it's five in the morning.... schedule....what is that. I'll probably wake up in evening now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 97 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
446 49 13
"Y-You have powers," Loki said softly. Peg nodded. "I-It's just so hard to trust anyone now..." she said quietly. "We're lucky we even found you." Lo...
673K 21.7K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
1.2K 19 4
Stiles is kicked out of the pack by none other than his supposed best friend Scott McCall, why? Because apparently he is weak, defenceless, skinny St...