DISSOCIATION

Від laynaAwrites

Dɪssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢs, ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ... Більше

COPYRIGHT & FACECLAIMS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE

THREE

8.6K 489 164
Від laynaAwrites

Last week marked five months that Seven died. Sincere did better than the previous months but she still was feeling down. The only difference was that she had a nightmare about that night. It felt so real, it was like she was living the moment again.

Sincere knew that her brother wouldn't want her to be mopping around. She knew he would want her to move on but she just couldn't bring herself to do so.

She also knew it would take some time to come to terms with the fact that Seven's gone but she was just taking it day by day.

Sincere was now doing her hair because she was tried of it being all over her head. The other night she completed her wash routine which she hasn't done since Seven died.

"Alright all done," She mumbled standing up from her vanity. Her vanity mirror had finally came in and she couldn't stay from it.

Picking up her phone she saw that Ivy was trying to FaceTime her, so she answered the call.

"Heyy wait wait I'm in love with your hair," Ivy hyped once Sincere put her face in the camera.

"Thanks love but what you calling me for," Sincere asked walking into the kitchen.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go by Juice crib with me," Ivy questioned causing Sincere to straight face her.

"Nope I'm not about to be sitting there while you get your cheeks clapped,"

"Girlll I'm not even going over there for that, him and his friends just having a lil get together and I don't want to go by myself." She pouted.

"That's too damn bad," Sincere chuckled.

"Pleaseeeee," Ivy dragged pouting.

"Okay okay I'm gonna come but you owe me," She gave in causing Ivy too let out a small squeal.

"Good because I'm right around the corner,"

"Your something else I swear," Sincere mugged hanging up.

A few minutes later Sincere heard Ivy voice. "The baddest bitch has arrived," Ivy yelled.

"I should take your damn key," Sincere mumbled as Ivy pulled her into a hug.

"Well we need to get dressed because I told him I was on my way about an hour ago," She said moving her lips to the side.

"What you wearing?" Sincere asked walking into her closet.

"A dress because it hot," Sincere nodded before looking around her closet for something to wear.

They lived in Houston so the weather was all over the place.

Sincere picked out her outfits and walked back into her room and she saw Ivy laying in her bed.

"I'm about to go take a shower," Ivy nodded saying she was gonna go do the same. Sincere had a two bedrooms and two bathrooms. When she got the apartment she made sure she got two bathrooms because she knew her brother would want his own bathroom.

Sincere spent about twenty minutes in the shower bathing off and then she got out. Before she got in the shower she made sure to put a shower cap on.

After drying off, and brushing her teeth, she went in her room to put on her clothes.

About and hour and a half both Ivy and Sincere were dressed and ready.

"We taking your car or mines," Sincere questioned as both of them walking towards the living room.

"Yours because I'm probably gonna stay by Juice," Sincere nodded before walking to the counter to get her keys.

"Girll I can't wait to see my man who's isn't my man," Sincere couldn't help but let out a low chuckle.

Sincere was now parked in front of house. It was a two story house, which had several cars parked out front.

Looking out the window she saw that the two dudes who was sitting outside had reached in their pants.

"You sure we at the right house because these niggas look like they about to kill us,"

"Girl I'm sure but I may have left out the part that they are gang bangers," Ivy mumbled.

"I swear to god Ivy imma kill you," Sincere said with a slight mug.

"I love you too now come on," Ivy replied waving Sincere off.

"Wait are they the kind that associate by colors," Sincere was clueless when it came to anything dealing with gangs.

"No girl they are just simply, neighborhood pharmacists and entrepreneurs," Ivy laughed but Sincere held a straight face because she didn't find anything funny.

"I don't know how I feel about this," Sincere sighed. She wasn't one to judge but she knew that being around people who did illegal things was dangerous.

The prime example was her brother. He sold drugs and ended up six feet under.

"Pleaseeee," Ivy begged.

Sincere let out a small sigh before nodding her head agreeing.

They both got out the car and Sincere just followed Ivy.

"Hey Leeky," She waved at the one of the dudes who was sitting on the porch.

"Wassup who is this," The Leeky dude asked looking at Sincere who face held a mug.

"Ohh this my best friend Sincere," Ivy said before walking into the house.

"Hey," Sincere spoke up walking into the house. Ivy was greeting them one by one but Sincere didn't know these people so she just stood up.

"Who is thisss," A heavy set dude dragged. Most of the guys in the room looked familiar.

"Wait wait I know you," A brown skin dude said snapping his fingers.

"Yeah she look mad familiar," Another guy added.

"Ooo you was out waitress at the crab place," The brown skin dude informed.

Sincere just nodded before looking around seeing if there was an open seat. She noticed it was a seat open on the opposite side of the dude who's face never came up out his phone. She walked over before sitting down and getting on her phone.

When the guy finally looked up from his phone Sincere was stunned.

'Damn this nigga fine' She thought.

He was light skin, had a set of full lips, and a head full of hair.

"Well let me introduce y'all," Ivy spoke up.

"This is Juice," She pointed to the darkskin dude who was sitting by her.

"Girl I could introduce myself, I'm Jay," The heavy set dude cut Ivy off.

"That's Reese," She pointed to the brown skin who was speaking earlier. He gave her a head nod before looking back at his phone.

"I'm Lay, Reese girlfriend," A brown-skin girl said making sure to put an emphasize on Reese and girlfriend.

"And lastly that's the twins Kobe and Kayla," She explained pointing towards the light skin girl who was sitting on side of Sincere and the boy with all the hair.

"I'm Sincere but I would prefer Cere," She introduced before looking back down at her phone.

"Your pretty and I love you hair," She heard causing her too look up.

"Thank you are pretty also," Sincere said with a slight smile.

Sincere had now been here for about thirty minutes and she felt someone staring at her.

Looking up she saw Kobe staring at her so she mugged him. He mugged her back before looking back down at his phone.

"Mann I'm hungry, Juice your ass need to go grocery shopping," Jay spoke up causing Sincere to look up from her phone.

"Nigga I went but your ass ate up all the food,"

"Fuck you I'm about to order me something from Pizza Hut y'all want something," Jay offered.

"Yeahh get me a pepperoni pizza and a order of wings," Kobe said handing Jay some money.

"Y'all call me fat but nigga eat more than me," Jay huffed before taking down everybody else order.

"Alright I'm about to go get it," He announced before standing up.

"Wait you don't want nothing," Jay questioned looking over at Sincere.

"No thank you," She replied. He nodded before walking out. Looking over to her left Sincere saw Ivy starting at her for a few seconds before she picked up her phone.

A few seconds later Sincere phone vibrated causing her too pick it up and check the message.

Ivy💕: You good?
:yeah why?
Ivy💕: Just making sure your okay

"These bitches need to stop playing with me," Sincere heard which made her look up from her phone.

She saw Lay typing on her phone all hard.

"And you," Lay said pointing towards Reese. "You need to stop entertaining these bitches I'm sick of this shit," She said moving from on of Reese.

"See now I'm about to go live because theses bitches doing too much," By now everybody was looking over at Lay and Reese.

"Let me let my views go up first," Lay said into the phone, while shaking her leg.

"See you bitches need to stop fucking with my man, he don't want y'all," Lay screamed into the phone.

All Sincere could do was shake her head. She felt like Lay was just embarrassing herself because she's going so hard for a man who's unfaithful towards her. She's arguing on live while he's just sitting there unbothered by the whole situation.

Sincere felt like she should have been having that same energy with Reese. Those girls don't owe her no loyalty, Reese did.

Sincere also knew that everybody was different and everybody handled things differently.

"Bitch don't join my fucking live. You need to stop fucking my man," Lay hollered into the phone. All the hollering was giving Sincere a headache.

"Pull up then ho," She hollered.

"I'm about to send you my address," Lay yelled ending the live.

"Man you don't even need to be sitting here fighting folks," He spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up," She yelled turning her attention towards him.

"Man Reese tell your shorty to take that shit somewhere else," Juice said.

Sincere felt her phone ding. When she picked it up she saw she had a text from Ivy.

Ivy💕: you look out of it
: I feel out of it too that's why I'm about to go
: you staying?

Ivy💕: yeah I'm gonna record the fight
Ivy💕: nobody:
Ivy💕: me: 🤳🏽
: bye😂

Sincere laughed at her best friends silliness. She put her phone in her purse, grabbed her keys, and then stood up.

"Alright I'm out," She mumbled going give Ivy a hug.

"Text you later bestieee," Ivy dragged pulling away from the hug. Sincere nodded before walking out the door.

Thoughts on this chapter?

If you were in Lays position how would you have handled the situation?

Y'all I can't believe they're taking The Princess and the Frog off of Nexflix.

It's a good thing I have Disney plus though.

Peace and Blessings🤍

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

534K 18.1K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
540K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
1.9M 82.8K 37
©- 𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓✍︎︎
538K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶