โ™ฅ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๏ฟฝ...

Od iluvvvme_

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ." ใ€ Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as onl... Viac

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพโ™ก

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผโ™ก

236 11 7
Od iluvvvme_

Monday had rolled around. Applejack took a shower, Brushed her teeth, Washed her face, Brush and combed her hair, Etc. She was wearing her usual outfit; A white a green shirt and a demin skirt with a pair of cowgirl boots. Her hair was in her usual style and she wore her stetson like she always do.'

She went downstairs, Expecting to be the one to make breakfast but instead, Breakfast was made by her dad. 

Bright Mac: "Morning Applejack, Ready for your first day?" 

Applejack: "Good morning Dad...I guess I'm ready for school." Applejack said.

Bright Mac: "What's wrong?" Her father asked in a concerned tone, Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Nothing Dad. I'm fine." Applejack lied, Bright Mac can already tell she was lying. 

Bright Mac: "Applejack, Don't lie to me." He said sternly.

Applejack: "I'm serious Dad, I'm okay." Applejack said. Bright mac shook his head. 

Bright Mac: "Alright...If you say so." He sighed. 

Applejack eventually finished her breakfast. She seen that Rainbow texted her yesterday, She smiled a little but how did she miss the text? She must've been busy unpacking. She still had some time to text her. 

'Hey! Sorry I didn't get your text. I was busy unpacking my stuff. I had moved on Friday.' Is what she replied with. A few seconds after she sent that message, Rainbow had already replied.

'It's okay! I figured that, So do you know when your going to school?'

'I'm actually going today, I had just got finished getting ready.'

'Oh! That's cool. Well I'll text you when you get out of school?'

'Sure.'

'Okay, Ttyl!'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack had arrived to CHS, And the school was big too, Which was probably the reason why there were lots of students. She made her way to the principals office, She opened the door; It was pretty cozy in the office. There were also two woman, One of them was on their computer and one of them gave Applejack a warm smile.

Principal Celestia: "Hello, I'm Principal Celestia. You must be Applejack right?"

Applejack: "Yes." Applejack simply answered.

Principal Celestia: "Alright, Nice to meet you Applejack. Just give me a second and I'll give you your schedule." She said kindly, Applejack nodded. Principal Celestia gave her her schedule in less than 10 seconds. 

Applejack: "Thank you." Applejack said with a smile, Principal Celestia smiled back. 

Principal Celestia: "You're Welcome. If you ever need anything, Just come to me." She said, Applejack nodded. She said bye to her before leaving the office. She was walking to her assigned locker, But before she could make it she bumped into someone. 

"Ouch!" 

Applejack: "Oh, I-I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine about-" Applejack gasped, Then the person she bumped into gasped as well. Applejack recognized her voice. A raspy and harsh voice. She looked closely at the girl with a raspy voice. She had Rainbow hair, Magenta Eyes, Baby blue skin. 

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash?"

"Applejack?" Then the two went silent. Applejack was stunned, It was Rainbow Dash. They both got up on their feet, Still looking at each other in shock.

Rainbow Dash: "Is this real?" Rainbow asked in disbelief. Applejack just shrugged.

Applejack: "I guess so." Applejack said, Rainbow immediately smiled. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack! I can't believe it's you! I always wanted to see you in person!" Rainbow said, joyfully. They both laughed and hugged each other tightly. This didn't feel real to Applejack, She actually met her online friend unexpectedly. They broke the hug a few minutes later. 

Rainbow Dash: "I didn't think I would ever meet you. But I'm glad I did, I like how your tiny." Rainbow smirked, Applejack rolled her eyes playfully. 

Applejack: "Don't even say anything about it." Applejack pouted, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Soo, Where's your locker?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack: "Follow me."

Applejack lead Rainbow to her locker, It was surprisingly next to Rainbow's. There were also some other girls there.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay guys...I-...I know you heard Applejack because...Well...I told you about her-"

Pinkie Pie: "APPLEJACK!" Pinkie yelled. Applejack chuckled.

Applejack: "Is this the one that be teasing you all the time?" 

Pinkie Pie: "Wait?! You actually told her??" Pinkie asked while her eyes were wide. 

Rainbow Dash: "Uh...Yeah?" 

Pinkie Pie: "Hm, I figured that. But who knew that the new student would be Applejack?? That's such a coincidence!" Pinkie said.

Twilight: "It really is. But Anyway, My name is Twilight Sparkle. And this is Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity." 

Rarity: "Hello Darling." 

Pinkie Pie: "HI!"

Fluttershy: "Um..Hello. Nice to meet you Applejack." Fluttershy said with a soft smile, Applejack smiled back. 

Applejack: "Nice to meet you guys too." 

"Oh look who it is, It's Rainbow Crash with the new girl. Or should I say 'girlfriend'" Someone said from behind them. It was Dumbbell and his friend Hoops. Rainbow groaned.

Rainbow Dash: "Please just leave me alone for once." Rainbow mumbled. 

Hoops: "Psh, Why would we?"

Pinkie Pie: "Because you have no business messing with her. Like you do almost everyday." Pinkie snapped. 

Dumbbell: "You got your nerd, Says the person who's the weirdest person in the school. Applejack, I wouldn't hang out with them if I were you. Especially that Rainbow haired freak." Dumbbell chuckled. 

Applejack: "First of all, She has a name. Second, Pinkie is not weird. And third, You don't tell me who I can or can't hang out with. It's my life, Not yours." Applejack snapped, Hoops and Dumbbell's eyes widened.

Hoops: "You don't talk to us like that, Get a better accent before talking to us like that." Hoops smirked, Applejack had horror written all on her face. She looked down at the floor with a frown on her face. 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey! Don't talk about her accent like that!" Pinkie uttered, Something immediately hit Rainbow Dash. Applejack was telling the truth, It really got her because she didn't like seeing Applejack upset. So with all of the courage she had, She walked up to Dumbbell and punched him in the face.

Rainbow Dash: "Talk to my friend like that again watch what happens." Rainbow growled, Hoops smirked. Dumbbell was too shocked to say anything.

Hoops: "Yeah right whatever. We'll be back for that cowgirl." Hoops said. He gave Applejack one last glare before walking away with Dumbbell. Rainbow went up to Applejack and wrapped her arms around her.

Rainbow Dash: "You okay?"

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm okay...Thanks." Applejack said with a small smile.

Rainbow Dash: "You're Welcome, You sure you okay?" Rainbow asked.

Applejack: "Yes." Applejack answered. 

Rainbow Dash: "Okay." Rainbow and Applejack soon heard some giggles from behind them; It was their friends. 

Rainbow Dash: "What's funny?" Rainbow asked.

Pinkie Pie: "Oh nothing." Pinkie said, giggling again. Rainbow rolled her eyes.

Rainbow Dash: "Anyway, Let's just get ready for class."

                                                                                        To be continued...

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.3K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
26.7K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...
9.1K 228 24
โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐งโž . . . . . ๊’ฐ Rainbow Dash had met a person tha...
86.7K 1.9K 36
Rainbow Dash hid true feelings, her past, behind her attitude of confidence. She pushes herself to be the best to prove her past demons wrong. Pushe...