HAPPILY EVER AFTER | PLOT SHOP

By Winter326

"AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." in which an author has way too many story ideas and wants to share... More

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
ANIMATED
different worlds - JIM LAKE JR [T]
DC
highway to hell - BRUCE WAYNE [T]
light it up - JENNIFER PIERCE [A]
beacon - JEFFERSON PIERCE [A]
sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]
DOCTOR WHO
space-time continuum - APPLY FIC [A]
love and aliens - JACK HARKNESS [A]
homeward bound - THE DOCTOR [A]
like father, like daughter - TORCHWOOD [T]
MARVEL
the glitch - BUCKY BARNES [A]
counting stars - CAROL DANVERS [T]
broken - FRANK CASTLE [A]
alone - JESSICA JONES [A]
darkness of light - MARVEL [T]
fury's angels - MARVEL [A]
knife to the heart - NATASHA ROMANOFF [T]
devil in me - PETER PARKER [A]
ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]
favours of love - SAM WILSON [A]
the kids aren't alright - THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER [T]
ONCE UPON A TIME
deducing love - EMMA SWAN [A]
cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]
the price of magic - RUMPLESTILTSKIN [A]
SHADOW AND BONE
SHERLOCK
chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]
favourite crime - SHERLOCK HOLMES [T]
STAR WARS
STRANGER THINGS
SUPERNATURAL
angel eyes - BOBBY SINGER [A]
abomination - SUPERNATURAL [A]
brothers' keeper - SUPERNATURAL [T]
by the wings - SUPERNATURAL [T]
tick tock - SUPERNATURAL [A]
TEEN WOLF
nancy drew - LYDIA MARTIN [A]
deep waters - MALIA TATE [A]
aqua-girl - SCOTT MCCALL [T]
TOLKIEN
ashes to ashes - GANDALF THE GREY [A]
to the ends of the earth - FRODO BAGGINS [A]
UMBRELLA ACADEMY
stuck in my head - DIEGO HARGREEVES [A]
eve of destruction - FIVE HARGREEVES [A]
WIZARDING WORLD
OTHER
crime wave - ALEC HARDY [A]
the druid king - ALLANON [A]
holistic heart - DIRK GENTLY [A]
no tears left to cry - FLANAVERSE [A]
the time traveller's wife - GARCIA FLYNN [A]
cluedo - KNIVES OUT [A]
no rest for the wicked - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR [T]
mind's eye - MEDIUM [A]
homemade dynamite - MIKE BANNING [A]
temperance - NOW YOU SEE ME [A]
sensational - SENSE8 [A]
burning pile - SORCERER'S APPRENTICE [A]
shed your skin - TAKESHI KOVACS [A]
dream catcher - THE SANDMAN [T]
frozen - TRANSFORMERS [A]
CROSSOVER
a tale as old as time - AKHMENRAH [T]
licence to kill - ETHAN HUNT [A]
centuries - STEVE ROGERS [A]
guns and roses - STEVE ROGERS [A]
happily ever after - TEEN WOLF [A]
chaos theory - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY [A]
magic of us - TONY STARK [A]

abracadabra - STEPHEN STRANGE [A]

339 9 4
By Winter326

TITLE — ABRACADABRA

status: available
faceclaim: minka kelly*
oc: renata ciotti
planet origin: earth
love interest: stephen strange
first appearance: doctor strange
last appearance: tbd

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

RENATA CIOTTI WAS A BUNDLE of pure joy.

Well, that was before she was shot and left for dead.

She had always known that being a journalist could be a dangerous job. Many don't believe that writing was as deadly as being on the force, but every reporter out there knew differently. Because bringing to light dark and gruesome secrets that some wanted to keep hidden puts a target on your back and unluckily for Renata Ciotti, the one on hers was rapidly growing.

Wilson Fisk had been secretly tormenting their city whilst wearing a mask of kindness and generosity, but Renata saw through it as easily as glass. That made her a threat in the eyes of the man who was desperate to uphold his reputation and status as Kingpin of both the criminal underworld and the thriving society above. Renata hated how he got away with it, how the city fell for his persuasive charms, so she made it her duty to bring his true colours into the light.

But she dug too far and the repercussions were devastating.

It was dark the night it happened. There were no stars to guide the way, no stars to offer hope or joy, the sky was an ominous void, like a poisoned soul. Renata was driving home from work before she was jumped by a man wearing a ski mask and brandishing a gun. He had ordered her to get out of the car, which she did both calmly and carefully to ensure that no one would get hurt. But it didn't matter, because he shot her anyway.

The police found her almost ten minutes later, bleeding out in the middle of the road with a bullet wound to the stomach. Originally they thought it was a robbery gone bad until they found her car torched a few blocks away to rid it of any evidence left behind, then they had to reconsider. But no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't find the shooter and the case went cold.

Recovery wasn't easy for Renata Ciotti, the bullet had done some serious muscle damage to her side, causing problems with her mobility. However, it didn't matter what was thrown her way, she pushed through it and wasn't going to let her injury slow her down.

When Renata hears the whispers and rumours of a sacred place that took in the broken, the weak, she set out in search of it. The promise of her shattered pieces finally being fixed was something she couldn't pass up, but she never expected to find her true purpose there. She never expected for Kamar-Taj to become her home.

The training was tough and relentless, it made her bleed and bruise, but no matter how many times she fell, she always got up. Tears were shed daily, her knuckles almost always split, but Renata carried on still, because she had almost died, so what was little blood?

When the one and only Dr Stephen Strange comes through their doors, Renata is surprised to see that the once egotistical and arrogant man was just as broken as she was. And if you were to tell her that him and his shaking hands were going to be her escape from the dark shadows of the world, she would've laughed and waved you off.

But the thing is, fate works in mysterious ways and nobody can out run it, not even the girl who thought learning the mystic arts would be as simple as saying 'abracadabra'.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"That was her magic,
she could still see the sunset,
even on those darkest days."

- atticus

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Abracadabra. That didn't work. Maybe I should try 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'."

"I don't think that's how you're supposed to do this."

renata ciotti and stephen strange

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Renata Jubilee Ciotti
age: 35
alias: None*
family: Fergus Ciotti (Father)
Paula Ciotti (Mother)
Other unnamed family

origin & mystic arts

origin: Renata was a dedicated journalist who knew how to see past facades to find the crooked cops and politicians. She was good at her job and when she saw Wilson Fisk, she knew how bad he was. Her investigation spooked him so he ordered for her to be killed. She was shot and almost died, but she never fully recovered. When she hears about the miraculous healing at Kamar-Taj, she goes to find out more.

mystic arts: Renata is incredibly skilled at the Mystic Arts and is one of the Ancient One's best students.

If you want to know any other details about Renata, please private message me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Renata is an incredibly strong person even though sometimes she doesn't think she is. She's very protective over people who can't defend themselves and is their voice.

• Stephen and Renata are a medium burn and get together by the end of the first movie but are just friends to begin with.

• Renata means 'born again' which is exactly what she is when she embraces the Mystic Arts. Stephen calls her 'Ree'.

ACT ONE
doctor strange

Renata got to Kamar-Taj a few months before Stephen so she is part way through her training when he arrives. When she finishes her training, she helps to train him. She's pretty good friends with Wong and slowly befriends Stephen and starts to tutor him on the Mystic Arts when he struggles. Renata is swept up with him when he ends up in the New York Sanctum. Stephen gets the Time Stone amulet whilst Renata gets a cosmical and powerful sword. At the end, they're both staying there.

ACT TWO
au and ragnarok

During this time, Renata and Stephen are making the sanctum their home as well as exploring their relationship. They also bring in Thor and Loki who are on Earth looking for their father and help them on their quest.

ACT THREE
infinity war

• Bruce falls from the sky and Renata is the first to help him. They take Tony Stark and warn him about Thanos before being attacked by aliens who take Stephen and Renata, her for the cosmic energy that has been absorbed into her because of her sword. They all fight Thanos and lose and Renata turns to dust.

ACT FOUR
endgame

• Five years later, they're back to fight Thanos again, but this time, they win but it comes at a cost. Stephen and Renata open portals to all the mystic warriors and avengers to bring them into the fight. They both attend the funeral at the end.

When Spiderman: No Way Home and Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness come out, they need to be added to this time line.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — Favourite infinity stone? And why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 372 24
Alexandra Watt's Life was Good, Until The Accident. She Lost Her Whole Family In that Wreck. It Happened Last Year, When She was 14. She was Broken...
227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
22.6K 355 27
Samantha Gilbert is 14 years old, living with her older sister Elena and big brother Jeremy under the foster care of their Aunt Jenna. She, like her...
909K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC