Calum's Sister • Luke Hemming...

By methaddictmalum

Cameron Hood is a normal 17 year old girl who is related to Calum Hood one of the members of 5 seconds of sum... More

• intro •
• cast •
• a/n •
• one •
• two •
• three •
• a/n •
• four •
• charcter ask •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• forteen •
• fifteen •
• names •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• christmas •
• new year's •
• this is it •

• a/n •

1.9K 25 0
By methaddictmalum

Hey guys. I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that I started a new fanficton and I would love for you guys to read it. Its a Calum fanfic and its called I hate you. The bad news is that I'm going through depression and that I might not update in a while so please don't be mad at me if I don't update. Thank you for the 2.5K reads I really appreciate it. Well that's all I have and I'll try to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...
283K 8.7K 52
Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band. It really isn't something that he shou...
6.2K 26 49
Kyra Hood is the step-sister of Calum Hood and is the 5th member of the popular band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Kyra starts to develop feelings for her clo...