๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ...

By uvusthetic

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐•ท๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข
โคท ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–ž'๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–‡๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜
โคท ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ÿ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–†๐–’
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–”๐–”๐–’
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
โคท ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–†๐–—
โคท ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
โคท ๐•ด ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–•๐–™
โคท ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐•ฌ๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š
โคท ๐•ด๐–˜๐–˜๐–š๐–Š
โคท ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–ž
โคท ๐•บ๐–›๐–Š๐–—
โคท ๐•พ๐–”๐–”๐–“...
โคท ๐–—๐–š๐–‰๐–Š
โคท ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–Š...
โคท ๐•ป๐–Š๐–—๐–‹๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™
โคท ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™?
โคท ๐•ธ๐–š๐–™๐–š๐–†๐–‘
โคท ๐–„๐–Š๐–˜
๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘

โคท ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š...

1.6K 52 50
By uvusthetic

~ 𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~
┏━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┓

This whole journey has been kinda mad huh? After all of that drama with my dad things just seemed to calm down. Apart from Atsumu going mental for a little while when he decided to blow up my dad's place. He made sure no one was inside and he even let me gather a few things beforehand but he blew that thing to fucking pieces, and I mean like tiny little pieces. I have no idea where he got all of those explosives from and it wasn't really any of my business but after that day I started being a bit more careful around him. I don't wanna wake up one day and have him blow my head off!

Anyway, life had been running pretty smoothly and that was mainly because of the alliance every mafia in the area had with each other. Every well-known mafia as well as every mafia that was just starting up had all signed a contract saying that if one attacked the other then the rest would get rid of the attacking side. Nothing had happened and nothing probably would happen because the Jackals, Nekoma, the Crows, EJP and Seijoh were the main big groups who had signed the contract and none of them would betray each other and the smaller mafias would be done for in a few minutes if they betrayed any of those five groups.

Despite all of this me, Bokuto and Hinata haven't gone off the rails yet. Well I mean unless you count weekly skin care nights together as being crazy then we are all still sane. Yeah keep telling yourself that Y/n~ we met up in the living room every Friday night for a little self care and to watch some movies whilst we eat snacks, a sort of celebration for getting through the five main days of the week. Also because I spend almost every other day with Sakusa and we all missed each other.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention something!

Sakusa actually ended up proposing to me around six months ago so~ that's what brings me to where I am now. Sitting in front of a vanity dressing table with my hair pinned back to stop it from falling into my face as Lucia did my makeup. I wasn't going to have a lot put on since I didn't like to make myself look like a fucking cake but from everything surrounding me you'd think I was gonna have a lot put on. There were makeup brushes everywhere and there was eyeshadow painted all over the vanity. Let's just say I'm a bit stressed right now and can't decide on what I want because I'm so nervous.

However, I did eventually settle on a few products and Lucia was almost done applying them to my face. "I'm almost done I just need to use this setting spray" y'know how they used to speak with a bit of a stutter? Well they've been practicing speaking in front of people more since confidence has always kinda been an issue for them and now they actually stutter a lot less. Their voice is still quite quiet sometimes though but they're so nice to talk to nonetheless.

I close my eyes and wait for them to spray it. "Good thing we did this all now before Seth does my hair" I smiled lightly as I heard them laugh a small bit under their breath.

"I'd never hear the end of it, you can open your eyes now" I do as they say and the first thing I see is my reflection in the mirror and Lucia's smile.

"I have a feeling he'd say something like 'no! My masterpiece! My art! All that time and effort just for this?!' He usually does" I put on a proper theatrical show when I was pretending to be Lucia's soon-to-be-husband, oh yeah! He proposed to them not too long ago either but they haven't set a date yet since Seth is planning something really special or something or other - I have no idea what goes through that man's mind sometimes. I noticed Lucia laughing more and felt really glad that I was able to make them feel comfortable.

I hear a sneeze near the door and we both turn around to see Seth walking in with all of his equipment in the very bag he threatened me with before. Remember when he threatened to smack me with his curlers? Yeah that bag... "Which one of you is talking nonsense about my beautiful self?" He waltzed into the room and put his stuff down beside me before greeting his fiancé with a short kiss to the lips.

"Get a room" I roll my eyes jokingly.

Seth turns towards me and starts running his hands through my hair, planning out how he would turn it from its current mess into what I requested. "Chula you're about to go shove your tongue down someone's throat in front of a whole room of people, you have no right to say such words" he smirked at me through the mirror.

"I'll have you know that I'm not the one who dominates the kisses-"

"TMI Y/N GET YOUR NASTY ASS OUT OF HERE! Where's my sweet Y/n gone?" He fakes a pout as he starts to clip some pieces of my hair so he can straighten and then curl certain parts.

I shrug my shoulders and rest back in the chair. "Died along with dad"

Seth's eyes widen as he starts snickering but then we hear another voice entering the room. "Oh damn yer really went there didn't ya Y/n?" I watched Atsumu approach me through the mirror and I couldn't help but to admire him in his suit. Not like that! Not saying Atsumu is ugly or anything but Sakusa is just scrumdillyicious if you catch my drift. "I almost don't recognised ya" I see his eyes glancing across my face as he takes in each bit of makeup I have on.

I raise an eyebrow at him and smirk. "You tryna insult me or something?"

He walked back over to the door and held the handle. "Nah yer look really pretty Y/n...now if yer will excuse me I've gotta go save yer fiancé" he waved us all goodbye before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Seth finishes separating parts of my hair and then picks up his straighteners. "Right! Let's make you look absolutely stunning!"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Dios mio...Chula you look amazing!" Seth claps his hands together quickly as I stand in front of the long mirror. My hair and makeup were both finished a little while ago and now I had just gotten into my dress. It was exactly what I had imagined and the designer couldn't of done a better job. Sakusa insisted that we got my dress made as a specific and unique item for me so I went to the only person I'd trust with such a task and that person was Beau. Everything I had requested was included and I couldn't be happier. The sleeves, the fit, the style and the train were all done to fit my very specific requests. I tried not to ask for too much but Beau kept coming up with ideas!

A couple knocks were heard on the other side of the door and after announcing they could come in I see Beau walk in with a veil and the bouquet. "Oh my- mon Chéri I've never seen you look so beautiful!" He places the bouquet down on the vanity and then walks over to me before putting the veil on, completing my wedding look.

I smile weakly in the mirror for them all to see as I continuously turned from side to side. Looking at myself from different angles and seeing my dress sway slightly. Seth noticed that I didn't seem as lively as earlier so he rushed in front of me and made me look at him, making sure to not smudge or ruin any of the makeup. "Chula what's wrong?" His attention kept switching between each of my eyes as I started tearing up. I didn't feel like myself at this moment and I had become extremely insecure and worried.

"What if he's changed his mind?" And in come the wedding nerves. I was really hoping I wasn't going to go through this wave of emotions but it's a lot harder to avoid than you think.

Beau now joined in and stood in front of me looking scarier than ever. "Chéri who in the right mind would change their mind about marrying you? Have you seen yourself? I can guarantee the only bad thing that can happen is him passing out from your beauty when you start walking towards him" Beau winked at me when he finished and I'll admit his statement made me feel a bit better.

"I'm with Beau on this one Chula...no one would pass up a chance to marry you because you're the whole package" Seth had started fanning my face whilst he was speaking to dry the tears that were just waiting to fall down my face because he'd give me an actual reason to cry if I ruined the makeup.

Another knock can be heard and we all turn to look to see Kageyama peeking his head around the door. "May I request the bride comes with me? Everything is ready and all we need now is her" he held the door open as Seth and Beau backed away, letting me walk towards Kageyama. "You three have reserved seats at the front" they all exchange nods with each other as they walk out as well but go straight to the ballroom.

Sakusa had rented out this huge mansion for the wedding and it had every room we needed for it. Dressing rooms, the ballroom for us to actually get married in and a reception area with food and drink that was connected to another ballroom which would be used for the dances.

Tobio and I stopped in front of the large double doors and waited for the music to cue our entry. I look at him whilst taking deep breaths to calm myself down. "Thank you for doing this Tobio" I try to smile at him but my nerves didn't really let me do so. I had chosen Kageyama to walk me down the aisle since Atsumu was Sakusa's best man due to them being such close friends and I thought of none other than Kageyama to 'give me away' as they say. Also I would've probably chosen Beau or Seth but Beau wanted to be my head bridesmaid and Seth wanted to be a bridesmaid with Lucia so~ pretty whacky wedding if you ask me! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

He links my arm with his and straightens out the collar on his suit. "No problem Y/n I'm actually really glad that you asked me" the music started and two people on the other side of the door started to open them and I braced myself to see the person who I hadn't seen for almost a week. He wanted to do that thing where you don't see each other for a bit until the wedding. Kageyama took one more look at me and said "you look really pretty by the way" before we started walking into the room.

It took a couple seconds for my eyes to adjust to the bright lights but once they did my eyes instantly locked on him. His suit was well-made and fit him perfectly, it had also been accustomed with gold cuff links and the same gold clasps and chain on his collar that him and Atsumu had on the night they kidnapped me. That was so long ago now... the walk up the aisle seemed like a long one but in reality it passed by a lot sooner than I thought it would and before I knew it my hand had been passed from Kageyama to Sakusa.

Kageyama gripped Sakusa's shoulder for a quick second. "Take care of her yeah? As much as she pisses me off sometimes she's like a little sister to me and I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt her" I wish he was lying but he was genuinely being serious. It would be difficult to kill Sakusa but Kageyama would give it his best shot. Pun intended. Kageyama released Sakusa's shoulder and then went to his seat, the music disappeared and the marriage officiant began to speak.

"Welcome everyone...we are gathered here today to join L/n Y/n and Sakusa Kiyoomi in holy matrimony...now Sakusa please repeat after me". The officiant recited the lines to Sakusa and he took a deep breath before repeating them.

"Y/n, I promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us" he had a warm smile on his face and I think for the first time in forever I saw a slight tint of pink and red on his face, spreading across his cheeks.

The officiant turned to me and told me to do what he had told Sakusa to do. I took a deep breath and then locked eyes with the man I was about to promise to stay with forever. "Kiyoomi, I promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us".

The officiant then held both of our rings for us to take, me taking Sakusa's and him taking mine. "Once again I would like you both to repeat after me, Sakusa you go first" he said the words and Sakusa hovered the ring in front of my finger as he began to say them.

"With this ring I, Sakusa Kiyoomi, take you, L/n Y/n, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us" he puts the ring on my finger and then strokes the back of my hand with his thumb.

I hold the ring in front of his finger and do the ring exchange exactly how Sakusa had before putting the ring on him. "Do we have any objections to the marriage of this lovely couple here?" No one stood up nor did they raise a hand when me and Sakusa looked amongst the crowd so we turned back to face each other and we both waited for the words we had been waiting for throughout the whole of today. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride!"

Sakusa cupped my face with both of his hands and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss, I didn't care if my makeup got smudged at this point because it had served its purpose. We pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes before the room erupts into applause and tons of cheers. We had invited Nekoma, Seijoh, EJP, the Crows and some members from the Adlers. The Adlers had fallen apart but luckily Sakusa took each and every member into the Jackals so they all now had people to call family.

We walked back down the aisle to get to the reception area and everyone followed behind us. The rest of the event was filled with what you'd normally see at a wedding: Us cutting the cake together, everyone eating and us checking that all of the tables were happy, etcetera. The best moment of the night was definitely our couples dance because that let me know that I had definitely made the right decision and I wouldn't regret it one single bit in the future.

After a few more hours everyone went home and we went upstairs in the mansion since he had rented it out until tomorrow and we decided to sleep here. I was stood on the balcony in my sleepwear waiting for Sakusa to get out of the shower since he felt disgusting after being in a hot room for hours.

Without me knowing, he snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist before placing a light kiss on my neck. "How is Mrs Sakusa doing on this beautiful night?"

I leaned back into his touch and reached a hand up so I could play with the back of his hair, it wasn't easy though since he's a literal giant. "She's happy that her husband is finally back" he takes my hand away from his hair and then kisses the back of it before holding it, lacing his fingers with mine.

We both stand there in silence for a bit, just enjoying each other's presence. "It's crazy how we got here isn't it?" He hums in agreement before wrapping his other arm back around my waist.

"Seth told me that you got really scared earlier and thought I'd change my mind" I could sense the smirk on his face from his teasing tone.

"I got really fucking nervous okay?! It's normal" I fold my arms over my chest as he chuckles at my reaction. My 'sad' act didn't last very long as I laughed with him.

He kissed the top of my head and then rested his chin on it. "I hope everything was to your liking, I apologise if there was something you didn't like".

I turned around to face him and held his face in my hands, making him look at me as his arms remained around me. "Are you kidding me?" He seemed a bit shocked at my sudden abruptness but soon relaxed as I rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

"Today was everything I wanted..."

"And more..."

~ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉 ~
┗━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━┛
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Thank you so much for reading this book! Sadly it has come to an end but I will be releasing the first five chapters of a Suna fic either tomorrow or within the next few days.

Thank you once again and I hope you enjoy my other books as well <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...
263K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 217 32
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
11.8K 418 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ . . . . . ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...