ɴᴏᴏɴᴀ | ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✓

By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taeh... More

Description& Warnings!
01 ~ Man in black
02 ~ He is Kim Taehyung
03 ~ Greek god Taehyung
04 ~ Burning cigarettes
05 ~ I'll protect her
06 ~ Mysterious person
07 ~ Min Yoongi
08 ~ Get on your knees
09 ~ Gonna punish her hard
10 ~ Run as much you want
11 ~ Yes master[21+]
12 ~ Devil like me
13 ~ Melted chocolates[16+]
14 ~ Chocolate sex
15 ~ Dirty little woman[21+]
16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]
17 ~ Morning Kiss
18 ~ You're smoking?
19 ~ I can do this.
20 ~ Who is good on bed?
21 ~ I'm gonna fire you
22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]
23 ~ I'm the healer
24 ~Want to cum inside you[21+]
25 ~ 9mm
27 ~ Spread your love
28 ~ Food is life Hobi
29 ~ Solid plan
30 ~ I thought I lost you
31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi
32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]
33 ~ You're so naïve
34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia
35 ~ Daddy[21+]
36 ~ Are you blushing?[18+]
37 - Warning🔞
38 ~ Are you sad?
39 ~ Namjoonie
40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy
41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]
42 ~ I'll devour you alive
43 ~ He stole my first kiss
44 ~ Stop your fucking plane
45 ~ Park Soobin
46 ~ Twinkle the bad bitch
47 ~ I'm sorry
48 ~ Personal slut [21+]
49 ~ You'll be the only one
50 ~ Moonlight
51 ~ Monster
52 ~ Touch yourself [21+]
53 ~ Lee Joohyun
54 ~ Bunny Kookie
55 ~ Sapphire Hamilton[21+]
56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2
57 ~ Strawberry 🍓
58~ Nini- the angel
59 ~ Fix everything[21+]
60 ~ Goodbye
61~ Gonna make her mine
62 ~ Still missing him
63 ~ You're real[21+]
64 ~ The truth
65 ~ Park Chanyeol
66 ~ Carbon Monoxide
67 ~ Meeting with dad
68 ~ New beginning❤️
Thank You
Bond Slave

26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]

10.8K 313 75
By ShyBee_Bangtanlove

Taehyung's Pov

I'm sucking the soft flesh of her neck and she clutches my shirt tightly, I thought she will react too much but she didn’t react at all.

"Aren’t you scared, Noona?" I mumble against her skin.

"Why would I?" I stop my activity and look at her.

"R-really?" I ask to make sure if I hear right or wrong, no girl ever wanted to stay with me after all of this, they all were scared of me, well, I don’t totally blame them. I was very strict and did sadistic behaviour to them.

"Why did you shoot that guy last night?" She asks and I gulp nervously after hear her question.

"Are you sure that you won’t be scared?" I tuck some hair behind her ear. She shakes her head as no.

"He isn’t a good guy." I clutch her hand and interlocks our fingers.

"I know that too, but, that wasn’t the only reason to shoot him, right?" She says and stares at me, impatiently waiting for me to answer. I don’t want her to be scared but she is stubborn.

"His work is to seduce young girls and women, then drug them and sell their organs like corneas, hearts, kidneys, lungs." I answer and she widens her eyes.

"If he succeed to seduce you last night then—" I clutch her waist tightly and she gasps.

"Then you should have killed that bastard, people like him don’t deserve to be alive." I chuckle.

"Weren’t you arguing with me last night, why did I hurt him hun?" I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

"I didn’t know that." She mumbles andI plant a soft kiss on her temple.

"Your wish will be granted, once we snatch all the information from him." I smile at her.

"Information?" she furrows her brows together.

"He is not alone in this work, we got to know from our informer that they're included in a huge gang, you can say our new rivals." I pause.

"We jave to find out where they come from, what's their intention." I sigh.

"Tae, why did you tell me everything about your works?" She suddenly asks and I clutch her cheek.

"I might trade all of this information to your rivals." She adds and I chuckle again.

"You won't do that, I trust you." I smile. I really trust her, after so many years, I truly feel this about her that, I can trust her. Blindly. With all of my heart, she seems so close to mine. Living in my heart restlessly.

"But you shouldn’t." She says and I hum softly, pull her closer to me then hug her tightly. Breaking the hug, I press my lips against her, I'm kissing her slowly. Every time my lips found hers, I need more, more of her. I moan when she begins to unbutton my shirt unknowingly and roaming my bare chest. She is horny.

She presses herself more to me as her soft bosoms are tightly plastered with my chest. I slip my one hand under her crop top and squeezing her soft flesh. I nibble my tongue on her bottom lip, then shove my tongue inside her mouth and she moans softly.

I love it when she reacts to every touch of mine, her moan is like a soft melody to me which I can hear all day. Our hot kissing session interrupted by a phone call and it's her phone. I growl in frustration, if it was my phone, I would have broke it into million pieces for disturbing me in an important moment.

"Who is it?" I ask her with total annoyance. I see she is smiling, is it her father- in- low again, I know she loves her father-in-law a lot but it somehow scares me, I don't know why, my muscle is tensing up when she looks at me with her bright shining face.

"It's Hobi." her smiles grow bigger and I feel relaxed, she gets up from my lap and goes near the window.

I adore their relationship a lot, I love how Hobi Hyung always treats her like his own sister but it also makes me think about the future, if he finds out about me and Faiza's forbidden relationship, how would he react?

It's been ten minutes since she is talking to him, I don’t know what they're talking about but seems she is so happy while talking to him. I stand up from my seat and start to go near her, I stand behind her but she still hasn’t realized that I'm here.

"Tae, you know—" She bumps on my chest and I quickly pin her against the glass window and she gasps.

"Yes baby, I'm here." I smirk and press myself more into her.

"Erm, Hobi was saying t-that—" She breathes out when I press my lips on her neck and suck her flesh softly, she moans softly when I begin to suck her sweet spot, I'm rubbing my knee to her core gently, she is arching her back again and again.

"T-tae, I have to go." I smirk and rubbing my knee more harder. I clench my fist on her hair and begin to suck her jaw.

"Are you sure, kitten, you want to go, hm?" I ask her and biting her earlobe. She is trying her best to stop herself from moaning and I'm eager to hear her beautiful moans. I slip my hand under her crop top and cup her breast, then squeeze it harder and she moans loudly. I let go of her hair and grab her thigh.

"Jump." I order and she obeys my order, jumps on my lap, she is at eye to eye level with me, I press my lips with her and she clutches my hair, my left hand find her chubby ass cheek under the sweatpants and give there a light squeeze. She slips her tongue into my mouth and I begin to suck her tongue harshly to show the dominance.

After a couple of minutes later I start moving and make her sit on the desk, without breaking the kiss. I moan against the kiss as it's feeling too good. She clenches her both legs more tightly around my waist and showing me that I'm making her feel good and she needs more.

I break the kiss and make her lay down on the wooden desk. I look at her beautiful eyes which are looking more beautiful now, she is panting and breathing so heavily, my one hand goes near her waistband and I slip my hand under her sweat, cup her pussy through the panty, she arches her back.

"Do you still want to leave, kitten?" I bend down to bite her earlobe softly and she moans again.

"Tell me, Kitten, do you?"I husk out and begin to circle my finger to her core.

"N-no." She breathes out. I chuckle and part her pussy using my thumb and index, damn, she is so wet for me. I push my middle finger into her hole and she moans loudly. I begin to rub my finger continuously and she is moaning loudly. I curl my finger and she arches back again.

I add another finger and fucking her by my finger and I know I can make her feel good in every way, which makes me more happy and greedy at the same time, greedy for her, her lips, her body, her behaviour, everything! every single thing. She clutches the edge of the table for support and I fasten the speed.

"Taehyung—" I love it when she moans my name, "I want to cum." she arches her back one last time and cums all over my hand.

Helping her to climb down from the table, I clutch her hand and interlock our fingers. I begin to walk towards my personal room attached to my office, where I usually sleep or rest if I have to stay here for my work.

"Tae, where are you going? I-I have to leave for Lia." I chuckle.

"I still haven’t fuck you by my harden dick, kitten. I want to fuck you real good." I smirk and step into the room, she puts off her snickers and stands in front of me properly.

I clutch her waist and squeeze there lightly.

"Tae—'' I shush her by my index.

"Lift your both hands above." I order and she lifts her hands up, I take off her top and toss it somewhere. Bending down fully, I take off her sweat then plant a soft kiss on her left thigh. I then kiss on her navel and her body jerks up. I clutch her waist tightly and begin to suck her lower abdomen and she moans. she clutches my head and I squeeze her waist a bit harshly, she gasps softly.

"Did I order you to put your hands down?" I husk out, she immediately removes her hand and I chuckle, I stand up and look at her, I kiss on her forearms and put her hands down. I cup her chin and lift her face then, kiss softly on her lips, I push her to the bed and she bounces a little.

I take off my shirt, then jeans, only wearing a boxer, the hardness beneath the piece of fabric is clearly visible, I look at her half-naked body, I bite my lower lip and hover over her, I clutch both of her wrists and pin above her head, she gulps and a heavy breath leaves from her mouth.

"I knew it that you will look incredibly hot in red lacy bra." I lick my lower lip and take a clear view of her body once again then look at her face, she is blushing hard, I smirk and press my lips against her. I'm kissing her desperately as I'm so needy and horny now. She wraps her both legs around my waist tightly and kissing me back.

Breaking the kiss, I waste no time and begin to suck her neck aggressively, she moans and arches her back. I begin to suck her collarbone, then her cleavage, I'm sucking there harshly and she is moaning loudly.

I again lock my lips with her and my hand finds her bra straps, I unclip her bra, then break the kiss. I tied up her both wrist with the bra.

"Don't move your hands until I order, understand?" She nods, I cup her breasts and squeeze harder, she moans again. I pinch on her both nipples and she gasps.

"Do you understand, kitten?" I ask her again.

"Y-yes." She replies breathlessly, I hum and take her left nipple in my mouth and gives there a gentle suck, Squeezing and kneading my palm on the other one. She is breathing and panting heavily, I lightly bite on her nipple and a loud heavy moan escapes from her mouth.

I take her another nipple in my mouth and sucking continuously, I grab her waist with my free hand and squeeze there lightly.

After a while, I let go of her breast and begin to suck her upper belly, then lower belly while squeezing her both breasts.

After a several minutes later, I take off my boxer, then take off her pantie. I begin to pump my hard cock before pushing it to her pussy,

"Oh god, Tae—" She breathes out, I press my dick inside her pussy and she moans loudly, I still haven’t push it further, I hover over her once again.

"Beg me, beg me to untie you and fuck you harder." I say and desperate to hear her beg. No matter how hard I try to be gentle but I can't leave my dominant behaviour easily. I know she enjoys it so, It's more hard for me. she pants heavily and arches her back.

"T-tae, please." She moans loudly when I pinch on her both nipples.

"Please what, baby?" I lick her jaw, then suck there a bit.

"Untie me, p-please." She bites her lower lip and moans softly. I chuckle and untie her wrists then plant some butterfly kisses there, I place her both hands around my neck and press my dick a little more inside her,

"P-please—" She pleads and I chuckle again.

"I didn’t get it, kitten, what do you want to say?" I mockingly ask and she whines. Her grip around my neck tightens and she moans when I push my dick more further.

"P-please, make love with me, please—" My smirk vanishes after hearing her words, she is begging me to make love with her, I gulp and I kiss her forehead.

"As you wish, baby." I whisper and clutch her waist tightly then push my dick fully into her hole. She gasps then moans loudly. I slowly thrust two times to give her some time to adjust my size.

After a while, I fasten the speed after getting her permission, she clutches my neck more tightly and gasping loudly.

"Oh, Tae—" She moans and I pound myself more, she suddenly clutches my hair and presses her soft lips against mine, I moan loudly when she bites my lower lip.

I'm fucking her in animalistic speed and look at her chest, her breasts are bouncing due to the intense speed and this is the most beautiful view for me. Her wall clenches around my dick and there are only skin slapping sounds which are hearable.

"I-I want to—" I know what is she going to say, I pull out my dick and flip her, I clutch her waist and make her bend fully. I grab her ass cheeks and squeeze them harder. I bend down and bite her earlobe softly, then spank on her ass and she moans loudly.

"You like it, baby?" I ask her, then kiss her cheek, bite there softly, she hums in response with a mixture of moan and I chuckle.

"My dirty little woman—" I growl and push my dick inside her, we both moan loudly, I grab her waist tightly to make her stay in the right position and thrust harder. Suddenly I hear my phone is ringing but I'm not caring that.

"Tae, your phone—" She breathes out I bite her shoulder blade softly.

"Just don’t make loud noises." I decided to pick the call as it could be important since I am in my office and left Namjoon Hyung.

Taking the phone, I see it's an unknown number. I clutch Faiza's her shoulder blade and yank her back, her back head bumps on my chest.

"Who is it?" I ask the caller and kiss Faiza's cheek, I pound my dick inside her slowly.

"Tae, it's me, Twinkle." I feel my blood is boiling in anger, I tighten the grip around Faiza's shoulder harshly and she gasps.

I place my phone on the nightstand and bite her shoulder, then thrust harder and she moans loudly.

"W-who was it?" She asks and I pound myself more into her.

"Moan baby, moan my name." I bite her earlobe and thrusting more harder, she moans loudly.

"Am I making you feel good, baby?" I grab her breast and squeeze harder.

"More than good." She replies with her beautiful moans, what else I need now?

"Tae, I want to cum, please—" She breathes out and moans softly. 

"Cum with me." I order and after a couple of thrusts, I cum inside her fully.

I pull out my dick and she collapses in the bed. I get up from the bed then grab some tissues to clean her. After cleaning her, I lay beside her. I check the phone, Twinkle already cut the call, a sinister smirk appears on my face when it's confirmed that Twinkle heard our conversation.

I kiss Fiza's back and make her face me, she is closing her eyes, she is exhausted, I pull her closer to my chest and hug her.

"Tae, who was that? You didn’t answer me." She ask again then, looks at me with her tired eyes.

"Someone unimportant." I assert and plant a kiss on her nose tip. She closes her eyes and I begin to massage her scalp.

"You're so tired, Noona, stay with me today." I sigh and see her opening her eyes.

"No, I have to go, Tae." she hurriedly sits up and searches for her dresses. I sigh.

She is putting on her clothes and I'm eyeing her clearly.

"Where are you going actually? Tell me, I'll tell my driver to drop you there" I put on my boxer and pants, then sit on the bed.

"Lia's apartment." she is fixing her hair and makeup and I'm seeing her with amusement in my eyes. I clutch her wrist and make her sit on my lap.

"Text me whenever you reached there safely, okay?" she smiles and nods.

"Are you sure you can walk?" her legs are wobbling and that's clearly visible.

"Yes, I can." she is about to turn around but I clutch her wrist, then lift her in bridal style and begin to walk.

"What are you doing? Please put me down." I'm not paying attention to her words and walking without bothering.

Helping you." I grin hard.

"Tae, someone will see us, please put me down." she whines and I chuckle.

"I don’t care about that, Noona and no one has the single amount of courage to lay a finger on me."

The driver opens the car door and I make her sit on the car, then peck on her lips.

"Don't forget to text me." I smile and close the door, then order the driver to drive her home safely.

Now I have to take care of something about Twinkle, why did that bitch call me? What's her intention?

******

A/N: Y'all, I need some hobi water🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
883K 24K 60
| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...
347K 13.8K 75
[COMPLETED] Sequel to 'Nona' If you're new here then I'd like to advise you to read 'Nona' first otherwise it will confuse you. JJK × Sapphire; KTH ×...
618K 28.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...