Wilderness Survival

By Stillwell03

Due to an undesired test from Hatsume. Izuku, Ochako, Momo, Mina, Ibara, Yui and Setsuna have found themselve... More

Alone and Confused
Polygamy?
Hunting
Bathing
Teetering Point
New Problems
Cave of Wonders
Holy Woman's Secret
Issues
It's Always the Quiet Ones
Unexpected Guest
Payback on Pinky
Agonizing Thoughts
Fistful of Lust
Accepting Life
We're Where!?

Reality Sinking In

5.9K 154 118
By Stillwell03

A week had passed since Itsuka's little act with Izuku for the group to begin having some relatively normal days. Then again, nothing in their life had been normal since they arrived. The eight continued the work they had been doing with no complaints with Izuku now waking up to one of the girls relieving his morning wood almost daily. This morning was no different as he felt something wet and soft around his groin.

'Alright. To my left I have Momo, Yui and Mina. To my right is Setsuna and Ibara. So that means it's either Ochako or Itsuka doing this.' Looking down, all Izuku saw near his pelvis wasn't a face, but someone's butt bouncing on him. "....So who christened the bed first?"

"I did." Ochako commented while sitting up holding her backside. "Remind me never to use my butt again to have sex with. That really hurt." She held a pained face before moaning a bit. "Jeez Itsuka. If you go that hard, you're gonna make me shout."

"Sorry. Got a little too carried away." Itsuka stood up for Izuku to stand and go for some water.

"Not even out of bed and I feel like I should sleep longer. Way to wear me out girls."

"Doesn't look to me like you're worn out yet~." Setsuna got up to smile at Izuku. "I think you can go another few rounds." She looked downward for the OFA user to grab a cloth to cover himself.

"My eyes are up here."

"But the candy's down below the belt."

This comment forced Yui to sit up and karate chop Setsuna's head. "Bad horny girl. Do you want me and Izuku to punish you again?"

"Hmm. Maybe~." The Self Amputation quirk user felt something tap her shoulder to turn and see Ibara having her vines in striking formation. "Joking! Seriously joking right now! The tender skin just finished healing from where your vine's thorns went into me."

"I thought so." Ibara placed her vines down for Yui to stand up and walk towards Izuku.

She went close to his ear to whisper inside it. "I'll be taking a bath in a few minutes if you wanna join me. I wanna feel my ass get stuffed like you did with Ochako's this morning."

"Well. Glad you have your priorities straight. What's next, Mina tackling me and Momo taking the opportunity to use me to help with her libido?"

"YAHOO!" On cue, Mina tackled Izuku without anything underneath to drop them onto the cave's floor.

"I MEANT THAT FIGURATIVELY! NOT LITERALLY!"

"So I can't use this to help calm down a little?" Momo asked, standing naked with Izuku between her legs.

"...How about we talk to Hatsume later today and see if they're anywhere close to bringing us back home."

"Gotcha. In the meantime~" Mina sat on Izuku's face for the morning with the eight to be one filled with adult content the authors couldn't say so much about without using a lemon caption.

'WHY DO THE TWO OF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!?'

In the present

"Drill."

"Drill."

"Wrench."

"Wrench."

"Baloney sandwich."

"Baloney sandwich."

After putting in a request for Melissa Shield to head towards UA, the blond inventor was explained of the situation happening in the school where the group had been trying to save Izuku and the girls who were trapped in the past. Feeling more than obligated to help a friend as well as aid in rebuilding the machine she helped invent that somewhat caused this, Melissa took the earliest plane she could towards Japan and got her hands elbow deep into work the moment she walked onto the campus.

"How does it look so far?" Aizawa asked, monitoring the two.

"From what I can tell, we're doing rather well. We had the capacitor for section F-86 up and running, so that means we should be able to power subsection HP-659 and order a protocol I-80-"

"Just tell me in words how far are you from being able to bring everyone back.

"A month. Give or take a few weeks." Aizawa stared at Melissa, somewhat surprised. "To be honest, 6-8 weeks is more likely to get us around where we could, but we're still missing some major components."

"Which are?"

"Titanium capacitor, a uranium hydraulic cooling matrix, an electrical voltage configurator, ulcer rebound cab-"

"Why don't you tell this to Powerloader or Nezu since I can't understand any of what you're trying to say."

"Hey Mel, pass me a ⅞ socket wrench as well as a cream soda." Melissa did as Hatsume asked to begin working on the mainframe of their work.

"I'm getting more coffee. Since Melissa's here, I can guarantee that you'll stay on track."

Aizawa left the room with the two inventors continuing their work. "So why did you put Deku and everyone in the past?"

"Three reasons. One, I wanted to see if my transporter worked."

"Wait, but I thought it was a time machine-"

"Second, I wanted to test out a 'theory' of mine about his quirk and the Quirk Singularity theory to see if quirks I found that are compatible with Midoriya's will make a difference."

"Wait, then why was Kendo sent back?"

"She was compatible as well, but I could only do a few at a time with the seven before her being done."

Strangely, Melissa could see where the pink haired inventor was going before asking one final question. "So what was the third reason?"

"That's for another day! Now hand me Phillip's head screwdriver." Melissa passed the screwdriver to Hatsume before looking at the blueprints.

'Weird, this doesn't look like the machine we had. Also, we never succeeded in anything like this in the time Mei was at I Island. How did she succeed where some of our greatest scientific minds failed?'

As this thought came through, a strange electrical current went through the room. This destroyed nearly every piece of electrical equipment in the department as well as the lights. "The heck was that?" Hatsume grabbed her phone out of her pocket to see that it was destroyed.

"Could it have been a villain attack?"

"Maybe." The door opened to Aizawa walking in with a flashlight in hand.

"Everyone alright?"

"Just a little shaken up. What happened?"

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose before replying. "A villain tried to attack the school with a quirk that destroys machines. He's captured now, so that's not a problem. But from the lack of light in here, I guess it happened here as well?"

"Yeah, but the emergency generator should kick on right about..." The emergency lights came on right after Hatsume pointed at them. "Now,"

Now that they were able to see, Melissa walked towards the monitor of their machine to start typing on it. 'What the?' She began working to try and configure some power to the machine to see it wasn't working. "Hey Mei, does the emergency generator have enough to power the machine?"

"Should. Why?"

The blond began panicking a bit before checking the motherboard. "It's fried!"

"What!?" Hatsume ran over to see smoke coming off the main system.

"The blackout must've fried the mainframe."

"Can you fix it?"

"The central processor in this was handmade by me. It took me ten years just to make it. Even if that was just it, half of the parts used in it I can't find anymore. I'd have to find a completely new way to make this with different pieces." Melissa started to cry a bit. "I don't have a backup plan for this."

"Hatsume. Do you have anything to fix this?"

"Nope. What I had from the pieces that we can't find anymore we're used in this. I also scrapped a motherboard Mineta had for porn to make some ends meet. And while we're on that topic, the guy really needs to have his morals checked out. He literally had terabytes in terabytes of naked girls and pornos on it."

"Why am I not surprised by that?" Aizawa spoke to himself before trying to grasp the situation a bit. "How long exactly would it take you in theory to replicate the same motherboard with different pieces?"

"At best, 10 years. We're basically scrapping all blueprints on it and starting entirely from the start."

The pro gave a deep sigh before starting to walk out. "Get a call set up between us and the students in the past. We'll tell them and the students here what's happening and where we'll go from there."

With Izuku and Ochako

Taking time to themselves. Izuku and Ochako had spent some time at the lake enjoying a cool soak. Both completed their work today to make a little time for them to spend together as a couple. As they did, the OFA user held a bit of annoyance from this morning.

"How did our lives turn from trapped in a dangerous situation to it becoming almost like an adult movie?"

"What? You don't like getting to sleep with a lot of girls? Most men would kill to have seven pretty girls wanna sleep with them as well as get the privilege to get them pregnant."

"I never thought of it that way. It's just, I don't want to go too far past a point of no return while we're here. What happened with you and Ibara well...that was an accident. Sorta. More with her than you."

"You got a point there." Ochako laid back on Izuku's chest while they were in the water for Izuku to hold her. "When we get back, we're gonna have a lot of issues explaining this to our families."

"Yeah. My mom will probably like the fact she's getting two grandchildren if anything."

The two started laughing a bit before getting back to the serious topic at hand. "Hey Deku, what's the law for marriage in Japan?"

"I can only marry one woman and have only that marriage legal if you're thinking of having you and Ibara share me."

"So in the end, one of us will be unhappy. Now I see why you don't wanna try and get the baby making train going at full speed."

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be a father of several children. But when we get back, it will be harder for all of us if we physically can't go back to the way things were."

"So this is for us to stay happy and avoid any long term problems." Izuku nodded for them to remain in their position for a few more minutes. "Since Ibara and I are already pregnant, maybe we can talk to Nezu about some of the issues when we get back? I'm sure he'll know what to do."

"Probably. First thing's first though, we need to get home."

"I'm way ahead of you on that." The two started to get out of the lake to dry off and put on their clothing. While walking, Ochako held Izuku's arm close to her body with satisfaction for the OFA quirk user to place his head on the brunette's.

Entering back into the cave, the two announced their return. "We're back."

The six were inside the cave waiting to establish a link with UA. Seeing the two close and happy, Mina started to smirk. "So did you enjoy your pregnant sexual thrill~?"

"MINA!" Both shouted for the Acid quirk user to laugh uncontrollably.

"Alright you three. Let's get in touch with UA and see how far they are away from-" As Momo was speaking, the group obtained a contact from UA to answer it. On it, Aizawa was standing in front of the screen with the entire class in the background. "Hello?"

"Is everyone in the cave with you Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa spoke for the Creation quirk user to nod. "Good. Then we can start." The pro seemed rather saddened by how he was speaking before coming out with what was on his mind. "Due to the recent villain attack that happened here earlier today, there was an incident where the machine we were going to use to bring back those trapped in the past was destroyed beyond repair."

"Wait, IT WAS DESTROYED!?" All eight got in front of the monitor amazed at this.

"Unfortunately. Shield and Hatsume can explain this a little better." Aizawa stood back for Melissa and Hatsume to stand in front of the class and monitor.

"Sorry that this is how we're meeting again everyone. I really didn't want this to be how I'd see you all again." Melissa apologized before explaining how the tools she needed to recreate the machine were no longer available and that it would take quite a bit of time if they were extremely lucky.

"So how long are we looking at at the earliest?" Itsuka asked for the blond to hold her head down.

"...10 years at least. But the issue is, we don't even know if it's even possible anymore to help you all return to the future. I'm sorry, but I don't have anything that I can do to fix this." Saying this hurt her with the rest of the students hearing this holding their heads down knowing they'll probably never get to see their friends ever again.

"AHAHAHA! THE NERD'S TRAPPED IN THE PASGAH!" Aizawa wrapped his binding cloth tight around Bakugou's neck to shut him up.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you all, but as your teacher, I have one last word of advice for you eight if this is truly what your life will be like." The tired looking teacher knelt down to the screen before stating what he wanted. "Live your lives the way you see fit. Chances are high you're never going to get back home, so live in whatever way you want to in the past and make sure you survive. Even if things seem bleak for you, remember that you're all not alone in the past. You have each other."

"Yes sir." The eight bowed to Aizawa before he went to the power button.

"Thank you for being my students. Even if this is pointless, I hereby name you all pros. Deku, Uravity, Pinky, Creati, Vine, Rule, Lizardy and Battle Fist, I hope to see you all in about 10 years." He shut the monitor off for the eight teens to look at one another feeling the gravity of their situation.

"Wow...I knew this might be possible, but...it still hurts knowing this." Momo sat down almost looking into space realizing they're stuck where they are. Ibara was about to cry with tears on Yui and Itsuka's cheeks dripping to the floor of the cave.

"She...she trapped us in the past." Mina was accepting this before beginning to scream. "HATSUME TRAPPED US IN THE PAST BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T KEEP HERSELF IN LINE! NOW WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!?"

Setsuna seemed frozen in place knowing there was now no way home. She fell to her knees realizing she squandered everything in the present and took it for granted.

Out of everyone, Izuku and Ochako were the closest to sane out of everyone. "Everyone. I know this is bad, but remember what Mr. Aizawa said."

"Deku's right. We gotta live on....even if we can't ever get back." The girls tried to help themselves as best they could before Izuku had an idea.

"Mina. Setsuna. What was the next part of your harem thing?"

"*sniffle* Pregnancy, why?" Izuku thought of what he spoke to Ochako about before giving an answer.

"Then let's do it." Everyone looked at him. "As Melissa said, chances of us no longer going home are high. With that in mind, there's no backlash anymore as to getting everyone pregnant. Who knows, maybe this could be a blessing in disguise." The girls nodded knowing if anything, they could at least have a family still even if it wasn't in the way they hoped it would be.

And that finishes this chapter. See how the group handles this reality next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 751 26
Disgraced and forced to leave home, Izuku Midoriya and his friends are forced on a journey to retrieve his lost magic. Join the trio on their journey...
95.3K 3.1K 34
"I heard... that opposites are much more compatible with each other." "I'm sorry." The rest of the art in the book are either mine or Horikoshi Kohei...
322K 6.4K 71
'Power only acknowledges power and ignores the weak.' These were words Izuku held close to his heart growing up. Because of this, Izuku had trained a...
88.5K 3.6K 25
Izuku knows he can't become a hero. It was the awful truth that he had finally accepted, but what could he do then? How could he help others? He real...