Please Love Me •𝙒𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙋 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 6 - Athanasia

19.4K 726 617
By claud3_10

2 years later (Adelio is 10)

3rd POV

In the middle of battlefield there's a handsome young figure standing there surrounded by dead bodies. Then he stare at his hand that has been filled with blood.

He clench his hand into fist and staring at the beautiful clear sky. His jewel blue eyes seems to be dull, there no sparkle in it.

And suddenly rain start pouring,
He slowly close his eyes and let the rain pour at him and The Coldness surrounding him.

He hoping this nightmare could end very soon and if don't he might go crazy and the figure is Adelio De Alger Obelia.

Adelio open his eyes and he looks around him and the only thing he could see is blood.

'Please, let me die' He thought with his head looked down at the ground that has filled with blood everywhere.

_______________________

At the throne room there's two handsome figure waiting for someone to walks in and the door slowly open to be reveal a young handsome figure that are known as the crown prince of Obelian Empire, Adelio De Alger Obelia.

Adelio walk until he reach infront of the handsome figure that sit at throne and the figure was Claude De Alger Obelia and known as The Emperor of Obelian Empire.

And the figure beside Claude is Felix Robane known as The knight of Crimson Blood.

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the obelian empire" Adelio bow down to Claude while greet him.

"Hmm" Claude hums as he acknowledge Adelio greetings.

"So you have return" Claude said to Adelio with a stoic face and let just say he want Adelio to Die, that's why he send him to war but to his surprise Adelio survive.

Claude amused that he survive the war with 30 knights only and top of that he only 8 years old when he go to war.

"Yes, your majesty, I have return successfully as you wish before" Adelio still bow down to Claude.

"Rise"  Adelio rise from his position and looked at Claude with a expressionless face while his eyes have it sparkle back unlike before.

"You've done a great job, well done" Claude praise Adelio, Adelio who has never been praise before shine brightly.

"Thank you, your majesty" Adelio smile brightly at Claude and Claude still have stoic face while Felix miss that smile.

"Felix"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Escort Adelio back to sapphire palace, he must has been tired"

"Yes, your majesty"

"You're dismissed"

And with that Claude rise from his sit and walks pass Adelio without looking at him.

Felix walk toward Adelio after Claude leave the room and said "shall we go, your Highness?"

Felix smile at Adelio, Adelio smile back at him "we should"
And with that they start walking towards sapphire palace.

While they walking, only silence could be hear between them, Felix look at his prince and he has sad expression on his face.

"My prince, is there anything bothering you?"

"What are you talking about? There's nothing bothering me" Adelio said without looking at Felix.

Felix know that Adelio didn't want to talk about it and he just let it be but he being the nice person he was said "If there anything bothered you, your highness you can always talked to me"

Adelio looked to other side, he didn't want to show his face. The reason he didn't want to his face because he was crying.

He cry because there is someone who concern about him and it made him happy. He smile and said "Thank you, Felix"

Adelio still didn't look at Felix and Felix just smile at his Behaviour. Then They already reach sapphire palace.

"I wish you a good rest, your highness"

Adelio just nod at his word without looking at him and walks toward his bedroom.

Felix just smile at adelio and then he has sad expression 'I wish his majesty, care about his Highness'  and with that he just walks away.

________________________

The Next Day

Adelio POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep and the nightmare is still the same, I sighed because there's no way I can get a dream.

And my body Sort of a bit weak after that war. DAMN YOU CLAUDE, YOU MADE ME GO TO WAR WHEN I'M JUST 8 YEARS OLD, FUCK YOU CLAUDE.

Stupid adult think he can just ordering me around, I mean he older than me and I'm his child, so yeah... whatever.

Let me just shower and change clothes. After I shower and change clothes, I sit at the nearest chair that near the window and I look outside amazed by the nature.

Its so pretty and thank god i wake up early because I don't want to miss this beauty. I smile at the beautiful nature.

Its has been 2 years since I saw nature, since Claude ordered me go to war.

And Its quite surprising that I still love him after he sent me to war and never show his affection and love towards his own son.

But I know one day, my patient will running out, I will gone mad and my emotions will take over me since I always keep it to myself.

And I never told anyone about this since it's my problem not them. I sighed, when will this over?

As I sit there with a sad face while watching the nature, there's knocked on my door.

"Who is it" my face turn into expressionless face since I don't want to find out.

"It's me, your highness"  that voice sound familiar....oh its- who is it again? I forgot.

"Who?"

"It's me, Felix, your highness"

Ohhh, it's Felix- WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T RECOGNISE HIS VOICE.

DAMN IT, ITS MUST BE WHEN I GO TO WAR FOR LONG TIME but there's is someone go to war long than me BUT STILL.

CLAUDE YOU BASTARD, YOU LUCKY I STILL LOVE YOU OR YOU ALREADY BEEN YEET BY ME.

And I should probably let him in before he went to panic state because I'm not answering him.

"Come in" the door open to be revealed Felix and he handsome as usual after this 2 years.

"Is there anything you want, Felix?"

"His majesty, want to take a walk with you, your highness" Felix smile as he said that.

I get out from the chair and walk to Felix, I hold out my hand so he could hold my hand like back then when I was 5.

You know it has been a long time since I hold his hand and I want to touch his hand because it's warm.

What? Don't look at me like that, it's not like- HEY! DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK. I KNOW YOU GUYS MISSED ME THERE'S NO NEED TO HIDE IT.

What? You don't miss me? How cruel, you don't want this pitiful child to cry, right?

Then give me head pat, what? You don't want to? *Take out knife out of nowhere* Now now, don't be like that, it's just head pat and I know you guys miss me that much, right?

Heh, I'm correct aren't i? *Wiggled eyebrows*  Now give me a head pat before I yeeted you guys to mars this time instead of killing you.

Felix on the other hand seems to be confused at first before he get it what I want, he take my hand and with that we go to meet the devil- I mean Claude.

________________________

Adelio POV

We meet Claude at throne room and I dont know why he want to meet here, oh well not my problem.

We stop at infront Claude and greet him since he is the emperor and he being the lazy deadbeat just hums as lazy to open his mouth.

Actually he not that lazy and I think the author is the one, who dont want to write what he saying, Such a lazy author.

"Took you long enough" Claude said to Felix and I, "My apologies, your majesty" Felix apologize to Claude and explain why we were late.

'Wait...why this felt familiar? like I already through this scene before, hmmm oh well'

'And I think I forgot something important but what is it? Meh, I will figured it out later'

After Felix explain why we late and Claude reply with bored tone.

"You're noisy, I only ask why and you reply with full story and why were you two holding hands?"

Felix was taken back what Claude said to him before he process what Claude said at the last sentence.

'its seems like Felix is figure out what Claude said most likely the last sentence'

After Felix know what Claude said he 
Begin to flustered, since we still holding hand.

"A-ahh, it's because his highness want to holding my hand"

Claude face darkened at what Felix said and reply with cold tone.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, your majesty" Felix still didn't notice the cold tone Claude said.

'What the fuck is wrong with him? I just want to hold Felix hand and why would he face darkened? And reply with a cold tone?'

'There must be something that he hiding but he didn't show it'  I thought with a suspicious look at Claude.

"Let's go take a walk" Claude said with a monotone voice and walk out before leaving us here.

"Y-your majesty, please wait for us!" Felix then walks faster but not that fast because adelio still holding his hand.

Felix managed to catch up with Claude and with that we walk admired the beauty that around the palace.

'Wow, i never thought it will be this pretty, how lucky' I cried in my mind.

After a few minutes walking, Claude stop making us stoping before Felix could even ask why he stop, Claude said to someone with a cold tone.

"What... is this filthy bug doing in my palace?"

'wait...don't tell me that this is when they met for the first time?!'

'Omg, you such an idiot adelio, how could you forgot about this?'

Athanasia flinch before turning around to face with Claude. She sweatdrop at what infront of her.

A bag full of jewellery fall out of her dress, Felix glance at what is happening while me deadpanned at it.

"That face"

"I've seen it before" Athanasia face went horror at what Claude said.

"Yes... Was it that dancer from siodonna?"

"You look like that wench" Claude looked down at Athanasia.

'Im sure that she thought why is he doing here while she supposed to meet him at 9 not 5'

'well I would have laugh but since Claude is here, I have to hold back my laugh'

Claude hand reach out "Then it doesn't matter where she came from"

"Your majesty" Felix said since he didn't know what is Claude going to do with her.

Claude hand hold athanasia chin, then Claude smirk "and I think I remember...what that wench named you"

"I believed it was Athanasia" Athanasia eyes widen at what Claude said. Felix sweat and eyes widen at Claude.

"Back then, you were a tiny bug that couldn't even lift its head"

In the Obelian Empire, a name related to immorality is only permitted to an official heir to the throne and it can only be granted by the emperor himself.

'Since Claude has a heir to the throne that is me and he is the one named me unlike Athanasia, Diana is the one named her'

'But I wonder how did Athanasia has a royal blood while Diana is commoner, suspicious' I thought while trying to figure out how Athanasia has a royal blood.

While on the other hand, Claude crouch down infront of Athanasia so he can face Athanasia better.

"You've grown a lot" Claude said while facing Athanasia. Athanasia tremble because she was sure that Claude was supposed to ignore Athanasia not give her attention.

'Athanasia dear, I know that book written, Claude supposed to ignore Athanasia but you must enjoy the attention you got from him as much as you can unlike me' I thought with a frown on face but of course I didn't show it.

As Athanasia tremble another bag full of jewellery fall out of her dress, the four of us stare at the bag. The bag roll and one of the jewellery roll Infront of Claude feet.

Claude glance at it before step on it, Claude then stare at Athanasia before lift her up.

"You're heavy" I hold back my laugh at what he said to Athanasia.

"You have chubby cheeks but I didn't expect you to be this heavy"

'Come on adelio hold, hold your laugh or you intrude them' I told myself while trying my best to hold my laughter and Felix just stare at me wonder if I'm ok.

"Now, what were you doing in my palace?" A struck of lightning just hit Athanasia as Claude said that.

'MY PALACE?!' Athanasia thought.

________________________

Athanasia POV

'My palace' he says? Then that could be mean...this palace That's more humble than palace ruby... is the one that emperor uses?! 9 years old Athanasia entered emperor's palace because it was this close!

I shiver then Claude glance at the bite mark that I made. I flinch when Claude stare at me.

"Maybe she thought it was a toy?"

Gahhhhhhh, ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME? AM I DEAD FOR TRESPASSING? AM I GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I LEFT A MARK ON YOUR ANGEL STATUE???

"She must have wandered off during play time"

"Felix" he toss me to this mister and we just stare at each other.

"Carry her, I should have some tea with my guest" as that Claude bastard said that he walks away leaving us here. I look down as he walk away to follow that dirt bag and follow him behind is a boy-

Wait a minute...a boy?! who is this boy? I never saw him at the novel. Wait... HE HAS THE SAME JEWEL BLUE EYES LIKE ME?!

DONT TELL ME I LEFT A PAGE WHEN I'M READING IT BUT I ALREADY FINISH ALL OF IT AND I NEVER LEFT A SINGLE PAGE BEHIND.

He just smile at me before stare back at the front. Huh, something is not right and he looks like older than me, is he Athanasia brother?

But the novel never mentioned it and athanasia doesn't have a brother. Is he some sort of backup characters? But he has blue jewel eyes that mean they are royal.

Did I left a page while I'm reading? But I never do that Or is he a reincarnation? No... That's possible but can be possible just who is he?

Bonus scene! (Imagine this as they were acting and not real)

Adelio burst out laugh at sight infront of him went Claude said Athanasia is heavy while Claude, Felix and Athanasia looked at him deadpanned.

After Adelio calm down he looked at them and said "what?"

The three of them just facepalm at him because he mess the plot. This is the 3rd time they tried. Claude put Athanasia down to her feet and with that Athanasia run to Adelio.

"YOU JUST MESS THE DAMN PLOT AGAIN!"

The other two just nod as they agree at what she said. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU NOT GOING TO LAUGH AGAIN?!"

Athanasia shake Adelio as she said that. "I- I'm s-sorry and s-stop shaking me!" Athanasia stop shaking Adelio while Adelio trying to stand on his own feet.

"I'm sorry ok?! It's just that when Claude said you heavy its just funny"

"Huh?! Now you said I'm heavy?!" Athanasia shout at Adelio.

"I mean he's not wrong" Claude said with a stoic face but love watching the scene infront of him.

"See! Even Claude agree!" Claude just nod as he agree. Athanasia on the other hand mad at them.

"You... YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT TO A LADY"
Athanasia shout at them.

"Since when you are a lady? I only see you as a kid that a little bit shorter than me and very stupid kid" Adelio said that with a 'I don't give a fuck but still' voice.

Claude and Felix just look at Athanasia as she almost burst into a volcano.

"I mean I know you reincarnation but you still a kid around my age while I'm the older one here and yo-" Adelio continue until he hear a scary voice coming from Athanasia.

"A-de-lio~ what did you say about me?~ hmmm~" Athanasia said with a scary voice and creepy smile.

Adelio panicked and he said something that he shouldn't say about. "U-uh I say you kinda heavy?"

Athanasia snap at what he said and with that Athanasia chase Adelio while Adelio run for his dear life.

While on the other hand Claude and Felix just sit at chair and sip tea while waiting for them to done their business since they don't want to intrude them.

"Just another day at the Obelian Empire" Claude sips his tea calmly and just enjoyed the scene.

"You're right, you're majesty" Felix sips his tea too, with both of them relax and ignore the screaming from Adelio.

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- Since Adelio never received love and affection from Claude he still happy about received a praise from him.

- Felix sweatdrop when Adelio didn't recognize his voice.

- Adelio smile sadly at sight infront of him when Claude lift Athanasia up.

______________________________________

Hey! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let me know how it is, feel free to correct me!

Since I'm in good mood, I'm giving you guys a bonus scene! I hope you guys enjoy it! And I hope you had an amazing day! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 78.2K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
96.9K 6.2K 45
The boy in the basement was quiet. He always had been since I had found him. But he never scared me like they warned he would. They were the scary on...
74.3K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...