🍁 Stuck together 🍁 [Complet...

By shratik_love

It's a story about a girl who was intended to get married to a guy but he runs away. In order to maintain the... More

Before you read.
The wedding
O.n.e 🎀
T.w.o
T.h.r.e.e
F.o.u.r
F.i.v.e
S.i.x
S.e.v.e.n
E.i.g.h.t
N.i.n.e
T.e.n
E.l.e.v.e.n
T.h.i.r.t.e.e.n
F.o.u.r.t.e.e.n
F.i.f.t.e.e.n
S.i.x.t.e.e.n
S.e.v.e.n.t.e.e.n
E.i.g.h.t.e.e.n
N.i.n.e.t.e.e.n
T.w.e.n.t.y
Twenty o.n.e
Twenty t.w.o
Twenty t.h.r.e.e
Twenty f.o.u.r
Twenty f.i.v.e
Twenty s.i.x
Twenty s.e.v.e.n
Epilogue 🌟

T.w.e.l.v.e

13.1K 569 15
By shratik_love

Nikhil was distraught after he got the news that Palak was getting married because he still loved her. He tried his best to move on but always her memories flashed before his eyes.

He started avoiding avantika saying that he has to work late as he was the CEO now. The week passed like that only.

___________

Morning time

Today they had to go to palak's reception party.

"Avantika, today we have to go to the party", he reminded her.

"Ohh shit!!", she gasped putting her hand on her mouth.

"What happened??", he asked.

"Actually I had to look over the financers list today so I would be late", she told.

"It's fine. I will go", he sighed and turned around to go

"No...you don't worry. I will come", she said holding the end of his sleeve.

"Are you sure??", he asked looking at her hand.

As she followed his gaze, she left the sleeve.

"Umm yes", she replied.

He smiled at her and went.

________________

In the evening, nikhil reached the venue. Avantika had told him that she would come a little late.

By the time, nikhil went to congratulate Palak and dev.

"Congratulations to both of you", he gave them the bouquet.

"Thank you nikki...umm...sorry nikhil", palak stammered.

Nikhil's face hung low when he heard this name from her mouth. Palak also felt embarrassed.

Dev sensed the uncomfortablity of the moment so he hugged nikhil.

"Thank you that you came", dev said hugging him.

Nikhil released the hug and faked a smile. He was really feeling hurt. He wanted to marry Palak but now he was stuck in an unwanted relationship with a girl whom he doesn't love.

"Nikhil, when will bhabhi come??", dev asked.

"She was busy in some work but she will arrive soon", he answered.

"You enjoy yourself", palak said and pulled dev. She took him to introduce him to her other friends.

Nikhil went to the bar and drank a shot. His gaze was fixed on Palak. He was very jealous of Dev.

Suddenly he looked at the entrance. Avantika had arrived. She was looking mesmerising. She had wore a black mermaid gown and a red jacket over it which kept her look casual. Her hairs flunged open and red pencil heels.

He almost forgot about Palak. His whole focus was on avantika.

Nikhil kept on staring her and slowly went towards her. While, Avantika's eyes were searching for nikhil everywhere.

"Ohh nikhil!! Here you are! I was trying to call you but you weren't picking it up", she said.

"It's so much noise here..that's why", he said.

"I understand", she said nodding her head.

"You are looking breath-taking", he said looking straight into her eyes.

"Thanks", she replied shyly. They shared an eye lock but avantika being shy, looked down.

"Let's go", he said bringing his hand forward.

Avantika was quite surprised by looking at this gesture of him and thought it might be the affect of alcohol and when he will come back to normal, he will again start ignoring her like he had been doing since last few days.

She thought of not thinking about future and gave her hand to nikhil. They both walked through the crowd, hand in hand. Nikhil ahead and avantika a step back from him. Nikhil protecting her throughout and she following her all the way.

Palak and dev were busy greeting their guests when Palak saw nikhil with a avantika. She had never seen her before. She went to meet her and dev also accompanied her.

"Is she your wife", palak asked pointing avantika.

"Yeah she is my wife, avantika", he said putting his arm around Avantika's shoulder.

Avantika looked at his face. She saw a smile on his face and smiled back.

"DARLING, this is palak", nikhil said. He called her darling to show that they were in love with each other. He did this to make Palak feel jealous as he was feeling.

While Avantika's eyes opened wide and she kept on looking at his face.

"Hii avantika", palak said bringing her hand forward for handshake. Avantika smiled and shook her hand with her.

"This is my husband dev", palak said introducing dev.

Avantika shook hand with him too.

"Would you like to have some drink??", dev asked nikhil.

Nikhil accepted the offer ad they both went to the bar, leaving the girls together.

"Why don't you have some drink too??" Palak asked.

"No, thanks...I don't drink", she replied.

"How do nikhil even like you??", palak saw avantika with a disgusted look on her face.

"What do you mean??", avantika asked being confused.

"I mean how can nikhil have such a bad taste?? He married you!! You look so boring, so bad... you both don't have anything in common. He is smart and sophisticated and you are ugly and nerd. Brat!!", palak spat out.

"Have you lost your mind?? Have you called me just to insult me!!", avantika was pissed off.

"I guess nikhil has lost it so he married a girl like you!!", palak said examining avantika from top to bottom.

"Not a word now", avantika said showing her index finger to her.

"Ohh fuck!!", palak sniggered.

"Enough is enough!! I am not saying anything...it doesn't mean that I can't say....I am trying not to create a scene here but you are forcing me to", avantika declared.

Palak sniggered and said, "I can't believe that after dating me, he fell in love with you...who is just a fucking bitch".

"Shut the hell up now!!", avantika yelled at her.

"Why?? Huh?? Just because you don't like it. But girl truth is always bitter. You are a bitch and your husband is a rascal...who just know how to cheats", palak screamed.

"Don't you dare say anything against my husband", she frowned.

"I will.....he is a bloody rascal...a cheater", palak frowned back.

"I know very well that you cheated on him, not he".

"And who told you this??"

"Nikhil"

"Ohh so he is a fucking liar too...he promised me that he will tell his family but he didn't and as a result, I had to switch to Dev"

"There might have been some problem but you switched to dev without even listening to nikhil once....it means that you didn't love him"

"You bitch!! Who are you to comment on our relationship!!"

"And why the fuck are you coming between me and him", avantika yelled.
"Why are you trying to poison our marriage?? Why are you trying to create misunderstandings between me and nikhil"

"I am just telling the truth", she said.

"No way!! I trust my husband", avantika declared.

Palak got angry and threw the red wine at Avantika's dress which was in her hand.

Everyone turned to them. Nikhil and dev came hastily to them.

"Are you okay??", nikhil asked avantika putting his hand on Avantika's shoulder

"What's happening??", dev asked furiously

"I will tell you", avantika said and told them everything.

"I will say it infinity times because you are a brat and your husband is a rascal", palak yelled.

"It's enough now!!", nikhil shouted. "I will not listen anything against my wife. I am and I will be standing with her in her every situation. I don't want to justify anything on my past relationship with you palak but yes now you mean nothing to me".

Nikhil grabbed Avantika's wrist and took her out.

"Nikhil!!", avantika said in a worried tone.

Nikhil realized that loving palak was the biggest mistake of his life. He decided that he will start an honest relation with avantika and he would give her everything that she deserves.

He turned to avantika and said, "I am with you and I will always be with you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 46.5K 71
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
10.5K 620 34
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
109K 5.8K 29
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...
71.7K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more