Opulence || H.S

By mhmbestie

opulence /ˈɒpjʊl(ə)ns,ˈɒpjʊləns/ great wealth or luxuriousness. Apollo III, a gang consisting of all girls, t... More

must read / trailer
cast
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10

07

3.6K 72 430
By mhmbestie

"You're always worth it, and you deserve it."

SONG: Earned It - The Weeknd

*****

Harry's P.O.V:

When I heard the door open I immediately stood out of my chair. I'd been waiting ten minutes, which doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're so horny you're pissed, then it's a very long time.

"What took you so fucking long?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Sorry, traffic was bad." She admitted, looking down at her shoes, I knew she was trying to act innocent but with the smile that was forming on her face, I knew she wasn't really sorry. She probably took longer to piss me off, I wouldn't be surprised.

I took long and powerful strides to walk over to her. When I reached where she was standing near the door, I grabbed her throat and squeezed the sides lightly. With my hand on her throat my lips smashed into hers, and squeezed the sides a little tighter.

She brought her hands up into my hair and gripped it tightly, pulling my hair back roughly to break the kiss.

"Don't forget who's in charge, yeah?" I muttered.

She nodded.

"Sorry daddy. You still want to do this?" She whispered.

"Yeah, you?" I responded.

"Obviously."

Hearing that confirmation, I bent down and started leaving hot open mouthed kisses on her neck, she sighed lightly. Then without warning, I started sucking the left side of her neck rapidly, she let out a small yelp from the shock.

I ran my thumb over the hickey that had formed, I smiled lightly to myself. I loved leaving marks, even though she wasn't mine, I liked knowing she'd whine about having to cover it up. Then I'd tell her I won't do it again, when we both know perfectly well that I will, but it works. I can tell she likes it too.

I took my hand off of her throat and pushed her legs apart, and brought my hand down in between her legs. I ran my fingers along her inner thigh, getting close to her entrance. I heard her breathing pick up when I ran my fingers over her clothed area, feeling how she was already soaked despite only walking in a few minutes ago.

I moved her underwear to the side and teased her entrance with my ring and middle finger, while my thumb rubbed circles around her clit.

"Fuckin-"

Before she could finish what she was saying I took my hands out and she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Look how flustered you are after only a few minutes. Poor baby, shouldn't have pissed me off by being late. You're lucky I'm being nice today, otherwise I wouldn't pay you any attention."

"Please Harry." She looked up at me with pleading eyes and a soft voice.

"Harry? Tsk tsk."

"Daddy, sorry I meant da-"

Cutting her off again I brought my hand back down and continued rubbing her clit. I saw her head fall back onto the wall while her eyes shut, and her mouth parted slightly.

I grabbed the side of her jaw.

"Open your eyes. You shut them and I stop."

"Har-"

"Don't make me repeat myself, and it's not Harry. I won't tell you again."

I put my hand back and continued, I could feel her start to squirm around. Her hands gripped my white dress shirt, probably making it creased now.

She moans loudly and I clasp my hand over her mouth, hearing my rings softly clatter against her teeth. I felt the puffs of hot air hit my palm, and out of the corner of my eye I could see her chest rising and falling.

"Stay quiet for me, can't have anyone hearing. Can we?"

She breathed out a 'no' through my hand.

"Good girl."

I could feel the discomfort trapped in my pants but I continued to focus on her, loving the way I had her under my control, loving how easily she would beg for me and do what I wanted.
I could feel and see her thighs start to tremble as I continued. I glanced and saw that her eyes were pinched shut.

I pulled my fingers out and removed my hand from her mouth.

"What the fuck?"

I could hear her panting as well as the frustration laced in her voice.

"You shut your eyes, I made myself perfectly clear."

She whined and I pouted my lip in fake pity, she disobeyed me and that's not my fault. I walked over to my desk and sat down at my chair spreading my legs out. She was still leaning against the wall staring at me like she was mad, she probably was.

"You coming?" I spoke.

"No, I'm quite literally not coming because you removed your fingers."

"Hilarious. Get over here now."

"No."

"What?"

"I said no."

I stood up quickly and walked back over to her. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her back by her hair so her neck was exposed, she smirked up at me.

"On your fucking knees slut, don't make me ask again." I whispered against her lips, she was definitely doing this to piss me off now, there was no doubt in my mind. Unfortunately for her I don't give in easily to her trying to piss me off. I know what she wants and I won't give her it all.

I took my hand out of her hair and she rolled her eyes and began to walk over to my desk to get on her knees.

I clenched my fist and tensed my jaw. I breathed out heavily, she was a little bitch sometimes. I knew she liked to push my buttons, but we were in my office so I couldn't do much. If we were at my place, things would be entirely different. I could tie her up, properly make her scream, use things so that she'd actually be sorry. I won't give in to her though, especially not in my office.

The area in my pants was starting to get tighter and more uncomfortable so I walked over to the desk, excited to finally get rid of the uncomfortable feeling.
I sat on my desk chair and she was on her knees in front of me.

"You look so pretty on your knees, looking up at me."

"I know."

I look down at her as she removes my belt slowly, smiling up at me through her eyelashes.

"You're a tease, hurry up."

I tugged my underwear down just enough so that I could release myself.

Her hands wrapped around me and I let out a sigh.

Her thumb brushes over my swollen tip, smearing the precome. She opens her mouth and parts her lip, she licks the tip, and I wriggle out of anticipation.

She drags her tongue along one of my veins on the underside and I let out a shuddery breath.

She closes her mouth again and I lift my hips to her lips to force her mouth open.

"Open wide slut."

She opens her mouth and I feel her lips wrap around me.

"Fuck, I needed this." I whisper breathlessly, the relief hitting me instantly.

She bobs her head up and down and she moans around me, causing a vibration to travel through my body, causing me to moan as well.

I felt my tip brush against the back of her throat and I grabbed the arm of my chair, she swallowed around me and I moaned again.

Her under the desk like this, fuck, it was a sight to see, but it felt even better.

I picked up the pace of my thrusts as she went deeper and I hit the back of her throat again, she gagged and I threw my head back. I was gripping onto the arm of the chair so tight my knuckles were turning white, but I don't want to come yet so I need to stop myself.

"Alright, g- off now, I don't want to come yet." I pant.

She started going faster, so my hands grip the hair on her head and I pull her back up, watching the saliva drip down her chin, and slowly going down her neck. As she looked up at me I could see it start to go down her neck faster.

"Holy fucking shit." I muttered under my breath.

She hops up onto the desk and she lays down so that she's directly in front of the office chair, in front of me.

She's sitting up and I pull her closer to me so she's on the edge of the desk and her legs are dangling off the desk.

I quickly rummage through my top drawer to find a condom.

"Tell me if you need me to stop, okay?" I demanded, rolling on the condom.

"I know. You say this every time."

"I'm serious though."

"I know, but please hurry up."

Her dress was pulled off quickly and after doing that I tugged my underwear down more while she removed hers. I pushed her legs open further and grabbed her hips to position her to where I wanted her. I pushed my tip in and watched her eyes as they closed and she sighed, preparing herself.

Then I start slamming my hips forward until I've buried myself as deep as I can go.

I feel her clench around me and we both moan simultaneously.

"Fuck, you're taking it so well." I cuss through moans and pants.

She throws her head back and grips my shoulders.

"F- fuck daddy, oh my god."

I move one of my hands from her hip down to her thigh and I hold onto it to get a better grip.

I heard the door click open and I stopped momentarily and snapped my head up to see who the fuck just opened the door in the middle of this.

"Oh, shit sorry." The voice spoke out before quickly shutting the door.

It was fucking Arabella. I shook my head, I didn't have time to think about Arabella while  fucking Delilah.

I moved my hand that was on her thigh and put it around her throat, pushing her down. She took her hands that were on my shoulders and wrapped both of them around my hand that was clutched around her throat.

I lift one of Delilah's legs and hold it over my inner elbow so that one leg is laying flat and the other is elevated.

I increase the force of my hips pushing into her rapidly, and she moans louder with the new angle.

"Please, I'm shit.. I-" She stutters through moans.

The sweat is dripping down my forehead, and my moves start to get sloppier. I can tell we were both close.

I heard her let out a cry and she was a moaning and shaking mess around me. I see her chest going up and down, but I ride through her orgasm to finish mine.

I let out a deep moan and feel as I fill up the condom, finishing.

I drop her leg and let go of her throat as I place my hands on either side of her stomach.

We both breathe heavily, just trying to catch our breath.

I pull out, tie the condom and throw it into the bin next to my desk. The cleaners would come in and empty the bins in a couple of hours probably anyway, so I didn't stress.

Afterwards, I pull up my underwear and pants and then put my belt on. I walk over to Delilah as she lays on the desk.

"Tired?" I chuckle.

With eyes closed, she let out a hum to agree with me.

I wasn't going to wait around for her to be ready, so I told Delilah that she can leave whenever she feels comfortable to. After making sure she was okay I walked into Zayn's office to get a t-shirt, since my white dress shirt was all crinkled.

I knocked first though, he was normally the one to be fucking girls and guys in his office, I didn't want to walk in on that happening, but Zayn always had extra clothing and I needed some.

Zayn, Louis and Leo were in Zayn's office talking together.

"Where's Niall and Liam?" I questioned.

"Getting cupcakes since I'm so very hurt over my accident, and cupcakes would make me feel all better." Leo let out sarcastically.

I laughed, "so what you're saying is that Louis wanted cupcakes?"

"Yeah pretty much." Zayn replied back.

I saw Louis smack Zayn across the back of the head and mutter a quick, 'twat'.

"Zayn, do you have a t-shirt I could borrow please?"

"Hm... do I?" He sat there with his index finger tapping against his chin, as though he was lost in thought.

"Don't be an ass." I rolled my eyes and shook my head,

"What happened to your shirt Styles?" Leo raised his eyebrows suggestively.

I tried to ignore his attempt to get me to explain what happened.

Leo and Zayn let out kissing sounds and Louis started fake moaning. I grabbed the remote for the LED lights Zayn had, and I threw it right at Louis, hitting him in the chest.

Actual group of fucking thirteen year olds.

"Oh Hazzy, harder, harder, harder." Leo started fake moaning as well.

Hazzy? That one is new.

I heard the door open and Liam and Niall walked in with the most confused look on their faces, holding a box each of cupcakes.

"Hey, listen to this. Guess who fucked someone in his office? After always complaining I do it." Zayn was so fucking happy that I was being hypocritical. Okay fine, I admit I was so horny that I had to do it in my office. What did he want me to say? I'm 22, is it such a crime?

"Liam, help me." I pleaded.

"Um... cupcake?" Liam offered me as he opened the box, smiling awkwardly. This was not helping me at all.

"Fu- I don't want your cupcakes." I threw my hands up in the air and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"He's already eaten boys, if you know what I mean." Zayn snickered.

"Oh fucking hell. Why am I friends with ten year olds?"

"'Cause we give you drugs and alcohol." Niall replied.

"Alright Ireland, shout it so everyone can hear. May as well call the pigs to arrest us." Louis rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Maybe Hazzy is mad because a certain someone interrupted him." Leo spoke.

I heard Louis start laughing and cover his mouth as he slapped his knee.

It's not that funny at all, okay Arabella interrupted me. It's annoying but now they're just gonna tease me about it now. How the fuck do they even know about that? I gave up on wondering and just decided to get what I need and then leave.

I walked over to the locker that Zayn had and I picked out a t-shirt with Pink Floyd on the front.

"I hope you all choke on your fucking cupcakes." I threatened as I smiled fakely, and grabbed the door handle to go get changed.

"Oh yeah? Choke like how Delilah was on you ten minu-"

Fucking Leo. I slammed the door shut before he could finish what he was saying. I heard the boys' muffled laughter from behind the door and I wanted to go in there and yell at them but I actually have a job to do.

After I got changed I went back to my office to sort through all this bullshit. I was fucking pissed over the security system and was desperately trying to find new ones that were more reliable.

How are you that incompetent, ignorant, dopey, and just so fucking stupid? I wouldn't know obviously, but how those idiots are ever classified as security guards is beyond me.

So far I had no luck in finding a new security team that would actually be good.

I heard knocking on the door and invited whoever it was inside, it was Arabella, great.

"Do you need something?" I snarled, not even looking up at her.

I knew she'd come in here and start shouting her fucking head off about something I've done and-

"I'm- I'm sorry."

Oh.

"What for?"

"Just for getting mad the other day. I was hungover and pissed with the car and that you could figure it out and I couldn't."

I didn't say anything. What would I even say to that? I knew she needed my help but was too prideful to say anything about it.

I looked down at my rings and pretended to play with them so the silence wouldn't be so awkward.

"Um, do you know where Leo is by any chance?" I was glad she broke the silence, I was close to leaving myself if she didn't.

"Yeah he's in Zayn's office. I'll lead you to his office, since you won't know where it is."

"Oh yeah sure, okay."

I stood up and instantly regretted even saying that I'd go with her. The boys are going to take the piss out of me even more.

When we got there I threw the door open and was instantly met with Leo holding a bag of molly tablets, and the conversation they had instantly died down.

"Harry do you know how to fucking knock?" Zayn seethed.

"I'm not gonna snitch, it's cool. We've all done molly once or twice before." Arabella shrugged.

"Oh, you still do it?" Zayn asked.

I imagined myself slapping him across the face for being such an idiot. Why are they making friends with her? She's insufferable and I don't want to have to be around her more than necessary.

"Not anymore. Leo, how are you?"

I noticed how quickly she changed the subject but I didn't comment on it, she probably finds the boys as annoying as I do.

"I'm alright, I had to have an emergency surgery to repair damaged tissue and shit. I can't get the wound wet and I have to clean and replace the bandage and all that. I have to have these follow up appointments to see how it's healing, and obviously if anything is wrong I have to go to the hospital. I have to take it easy until it heals properly, but it's been a week and it's fine so it should be alright." Leo rushed out.

"Alright, fucking hell, we didn't need a whole story on it." I sneered.

"Well she asked and I told her, I don't need your permission to speak." Leo fought back.

Arabella cut the tension and started speaking, "that's awful Leo, I'm so sorry, shit. Do you need anything? I could go to a store and get you something if you need."

"Would you be a dear and get me cookies? Ooh and fanta."

Fanta and cookies? What the actual fuck, thats disgusting.

"Harry quit judging me, I can hear you being a judgmental asshole in your head."

I heard Arabella choke out a laugh at that. I was judging him but I stand by my argument.

"Yeah well who gets cookies and fanta?" I spat.

"Me. Because I'm fantastic. Get it? Please someone laugh, that one was funny." I heard Leo start to laugh as he finished saying it.

I saw Louis and Niall start to stand up to leave, probably because the joke was that fucking shit.

"You did um good. That one was better than the Adele one." Liam attempted to comfort Leo nicely.

"Adele one?" I heard the confusion in Arabella's voice.

"Don't even let him start. If he starts saying more puns and jokes I will stab him again, and I'll fucking enjoy it too."

"Harry." Liam warns.

Leo stuck his middle finger in my direction and I rolled my eyes. Leo started pissing me off first, he shouldn't start something if he can't finish it.

"I'm going to go get more nail polish, I'm running out and I want new colours." I muttered, turning around and beginning to walk away.

"Wait, do you mind if I come?" Arabella asked, which caused me to stop.

"Yes, I do, actually."

"Harry what the fuck is wrong with you today?" Liam spoke up.

I sighed heavily, everyone was just pissing me off today. It was just an off day, if one person looked at me the wrong way I wanted to beat their asses, and put my gun in their mouth so it reached the back of their throat. I wouldn't because I don't want to deal with disposing of the body, and the boys' constant questions.

"Audi S5, it's black with a red interior. If you aren't there in a few minutes I'm leaving without you." I snapped.

Before hearing her response I walked out the door and made sure I had my phone, wallet, and car keys before going down the elevator.

I was sitting in my car drumming my fingers on my steering wheel waiting for Arabella. I was so fucking confused as to why she apologised when she made it seem like she hated me yesterday. I somehow doubt her excuses that she was hungover because even when she was a few drinks in she was still acting like she hates me. So either she's an extreme lightweight or a liar, maybe a mix of both.
I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the door open, I looked up and Arabella was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Nice car." was the first thing she said.

"Mhm. Any specific shop?"

"Don't care."

"Alright."

God it was so fucking awkward, I hated how uncomfortable it was, like neither of us knew how to act or what to say.

I was going to ask about the drug thing, but didn't know how to start it off. Plus that would be a little weird right?

I wasn't going to ask about her walking in on me and Delilah because that's just awkward and weird. Maybe I'd tease her about it at a later date but today is not that day.

Maybe I could ask her why she cares so much about Leo. But maybe she's just a caring person. That's a lie, well she's not nice to me at least.

Thinking of it, we knew nothing about each other, not that I really cared either way.

The silence is just deafening.

I checked the time, it was 8:32 pm. I didn't know where the day went, I probably should get something to eat when we get to the shops because now that I focus on it, I'm starving.

There was this store that was quite big but it looked run down, almost going out of business, or maybe the owners just didn't give enough fucks to make it look presentable. Either way I pulled into the carpark. Anything was better than this awkward silence.

Once we got inside I grabbed a shopping cart and pushed the cart then lifted my feet so that the cart was gliding but my feet were no longer on the ground pushing it along.

I stopped and saw that Arabella was following me, fucking hell.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Aisle 2 for the cookies." She responded, making her way over to aisle 2.

I followed after her and leant my arms over the handlebars on the shopping cart, pushing it along as I looked at the copious amounts of cookies.

"Shit, I didn't ask which ones he wanted." Arabella sighed.

"Just get a few then, he won't care. He likes everything."

She placed chips ahoy cookies, normal oreos, birthday cake oreos, and these milano cookies.

"You go get the fanta, and I'll get anything else I need." I spoke, I wanted to get something to drink.

"No it's fine, we'll just go together." Arabella fought back.

"Well what's the point of that?"

"So I don't have to carry bottles of fanta back."

"You take the cart then."

"No, Harry, it's fine just fucki-"

I just walked off, leaving her with the cart. I wasn't in the mood today and her bickering didn't help. I knew her apology was a shitty cover-up.

I found the alcohol aisle and suddenly got a craving for something. I grabbed two bottles of this really cheap wine, I wanted to get drunk and I wasn't going to waste my money buying something expensive that would go quickly.

Once I grabbed the two cheap bottles of wine, I walked around the store to find Arabella. I placed the wine in the cart and she frowned at me. Fucking wonderful.

"Who's that for?" She asked.

"Who do you think?" I snapped.

"You having someone over?"

"No, it's for just me."

"Both?"

"Yeah?"

"You shouldn't drink so much Har-"

"You know what? If I wanted your fucking opinion I'd ask. You aren't my mum and you know nothing about me. It's my money and my life."

"Alright I'm just saying that-"

"Well don't. I know what I'm doing."
"Alright, fuck, no need to be an ass."

I let out a 'hmph' and walked over to the nail polish section. I grabbed a white and a black and looked at the other colours.

I saw Arabella had this purple colour in her hand and it looked quite nice so I grabbed it as well.

She laughed, "copying me now?"

"The colour is nice, nothing more than that."

"Don't tell me we're gonna be matching or something."

"Absolutely not, that's stupid. I never said I was going to wear it."

"I- why would you buy it then?"

I ignored her and put all the colours in the cart and started pushing it while she stood there. She sped up to catch up to me as I was walking towards the cash register.

Once we had the bags I put them on the backseat, grabbing the chips ahoy cookies, they looked the nicest.

It was almost 9:00 pm now. I opened the cookies and let them crumble as I bit into it, they tasted amazing as they melted in my mouth.

"What are you doing? These are for Leo."

"He won't mind."

"I do."

She snatched the cookie I was eating out of my hand and grabbed the package with the remaining cookies in. I looked at her in disbelief, you don't just snatch someone's cookie like that.

"Oh yeah, he's gonna eat this half eaten cookie is he?"

"Well... no but, oh fine, have this one."

I smiled to myself and took the half eaten cookie from her hand, throwing it into my mouth. I glanced over and Arabella had taken a cookie from the package.

"Hypocrite."

"You were the one who said he won't mind."

"Got me there."

"You're easy to trick."

I grabbed the pack of cookies and had another one, and Arabella took another one out too.

"So, Arabella, how old are you?"

"19, you?"

"22. Where do you work?"

"I work as a bartender."

I ignored how she didn't answer where, it didn't matter anyway, I just wanted to eat some cookies, making small talk was better than silence.

"Have you always lived here?"

"No."

"Oh, why'd you move?"

I saw her swallow the cookie she was eating, and glance down.

"Job opportunity for my dad."

"Where did he-"

"Harry, there's literally like five cookies left."

"He's got three other types of cookies."

I reached in for another one and she slapped my hand away and put the cookies in the bag in the backseat.

This was awfully domestic, and I fucking hated it. I started driving back to the casino, and it was in silence once again.

I'm not sure if she asked me anything or not, but I was just focusing on driving, feeling the crisp breeze on my face and blowing back my hair.

Once we got back to the casino we gave Leo his cookies and fanta and he of course complained about how there were hardly any chips ahoy cookies left. I told him that rats must have gotten into it or something. He called me a rat.

"You should be fucking grateful we went there for you anyway." I scolded.

"Oh thank you ever so much Hazzy wazzy. However will I pay you back for your terribly kind acts? Cookies and fanta? Oh goodness, it's like the Gods themselves have gifted me. No gift is greater than your presence-"

"You make me sound like a pretentious twat."

"Oh no Hazzy, you do that all on your own, I could never take credit for that."

"Leo if you weren't recovering from a stabbing I would punch you right now."

"Oh goodness, I'm so scared. Sorry milord, my peasant self-"

I walked out, leaving Leo and Arabella in the room together.

I sat in my car and lay my head back against the headrest, closing my eyes. I was interrupted by a text message which pinged. I grabbed my phone and saw Leo texted.

'Thanks Harry, you know I appreciate all that you do for me, don't be actually mad please. Sorry if I was a bit much today, but thank you.'

I turned my phone off and started the drive home, I couldn't be at the casino tonight. I'd just text Louis and let him be in charge of the casino for tonight.

Once I got home I brought the bags in and set them on the counter and began to call Louis.

"Hi Louis, could you do me a massive favour?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could you run the casino for me tonight? I'm quite tired and just need a drink honestly."

"Yeah of course. Anything I can help with aside from that?"

"No, I'm alright, thank you though."

"Okay, I'll tell the boys. Stay safe please."

"I'll try, bye."

I hung up the phone once he said his goodbyes and quickly ran to open the first bottle.

Since I hadn't eaten much the whole day I'd get drunk faster. Once the first bottle was opened I started chugging it down, trying to ignore the heat in the back of my mouth and throat. The slight burning sensation was getting more intense. I pulled the bottle out of my mouth and started breathing heavily.

I felt sick but I kept drinking.

I don't even remember opening the second bottle and completely emptying it. Or going into my alcohol cupboard and taking a few mouthfuls of whiskey.

It must have been around 25 minutes since I took the first sip and I definitely had started feeling the blurry vision.

I stumbled and fell backwards onto my couch, looking up at my ceiling that was somewhat blurred and spinning at this point.

Two bottles of cheap wine, and half a bottle of whiskey on an empty stomach was not a good idea but I didn't care.

I grabbed the neck of one of the wine bottles and gripped the counter when I started to stumble again.

I felt so fuzzy in my head, like I couldn't focus on anything except drinking more and the feeling of needing to vomit. I didn't have time to think of the regret that I was going to feel tomorrow morning, or having to clean everything up.

Holding the bottle still I could feel an anger rise over me and I threw the bottle at the wall hearing the sound of the glass shattering.

I grabbed the second bottle and did the same thing, smashing it right where I smashed the first one.

Picking up the bottle of whiskey I took another sip and threw that one at the wall too, hearing the glass break and not realising the alcohol that would be everywhere because it still had some whiskey in it.

I stumbled back over to my couch and  fell back. I could hardly keep my eyes open any longer, so I didn't fight the sleep that my body was desperately begging for. I closed my eyes as I prayed my hangover wouldn't be too bad, even though I knew it would be awful.

*****

Harry's Car (2018 Audi s5 black with red interior)

Zayn's Pink Floyd shirt (except a bit looser fitting - otherwise Harry wouldn't fit in it lol)

Authors' Note // a lot to say today. no update last week unfortunately, it was the first week in months where i (L) had literally no school work at all, so i took advantage. plus i've been really unmotivated to write - may has been one of the worst months mental health wise for me, but it's okay because we move past it and hope the next month is better. (not an excuse i know, updates will become better i promise)

side note - if you guys are struggling ever, at all PLEASE send us a quick private message on wattpad or twitter. we want to support you guys as much as you all support us. we're always here even if you feel you have no one else. either on this account or our three individual accounts.

however i (L) had a good night on friday, A has finished school, and C got kfc today so we're alright.

(congratulate A for finishing school pls)

we say this every week but we honestly mean it, we love each and every one of you regardless of if you comment and vote every chapter, if you follow us or not, if you're a silent reader etc. we love you all so much for supporting us in anyway you can.

endless love forever mwah <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
120K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
93K 5.6K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
73.9K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...