✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???

2.3K 202 510
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you.... I hope you are fine & before you ask let me inform that I am all well & fine.... I am recovering fast..... My rashes also healing..... So i am feeling pretty good & the best thing is today my mood is really nice..... As today i got a treat of my favorite deep chocolate brownie from my very conjus bestie..... So after a lot of non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine here I am with very next chapter named WHAT WAS THAT of are very own & most 😜 favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So guys I am not gonna do much blabbering & will not spoil your mood & west your very precious time in my non stop useless talks as I know it makes you irritate & furious but today I will not do that 😌😌😌 as I had already did it 🤣🤣🤣 oops sorry but what to do yaar i love to trouble people's 😜😅..... Ummm did I made you angry 🥺🤔 If yes then what will you do 🤨😕🤔 ha throw tomatoes on me in comment box 🤭😉as if I am scared 🤭😜you... I will make it chutney🤣🤣🤣... Ok ok enough coffee it now... So just forget all this drama of mine as it will never gonna end & let's start reading with are today's chapter for which you are waiting impatiently... So here we go....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab hum tum tanha hotey hain Tum thoda ghabra jaati ho..
Nazrein mujhse mil jaati hai Tum thoda sharma jaati ho..
Kadam main aage lun tou, Pichhe tum hatt jati ho..
Mujhe dekhkar lagta hai, Do hisson mai batt jaati ho..
Door bhi rehna chahati ho, Aur paas bhi aana chahti ho..
Jab hum tum tanha hotey hai, Tum thoda ghabra jaati ho..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

IN R.S. MANSION AT AFTERNOON :

After buying a lots of Jewelry stuff for thire selves for RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) marriage & other functions everyone in R.S. MANSION departed to thire respective rooms to get some rest & get freshen up for dance practice for evening SANGEET FUNCTION of RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) as a very famous choreographer is going to come for thire rehearsals.... Some were excited, some were thinking about functions, some were thinking about dressing & all & some were busy to prepare for thire so called planning & plotting against RUMAAN ( ABHITI/ RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) & PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) to seperate them... while some were just waiting for evening excitedly to execute thire ingenious escape plan........ Where are innocent naive PARI was thinking about leaving RS. MANSION as soon as this marriage gets over...... She was trying to distract her mind from REYANSH... So she engulfed herself in different works to stop thinking about him... She was preparing for today evening RUMAAN sangeet ceremony.... She was getting her stuff ready but was unable to find her earings & other jewellery stuff's box from which she can choose some jewellery which will match with her evening dress.. She was searching for her jewellery box so she can tune something with her evening dress... She wanted something pairing with her lehenga which she was going to wear today's evening for RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) SANGEET CEREMONY but was unable to find it..... She huff in anger flaring her little 🍒cherry🍒 red nose in air as she got tired & frustrated with it.... At last she accepted the defeat & sat on the bed with a thud making a grumpy face..... & though.....

PARI M. V.

Where the hell this Jewellery box went.... Dose it got legs that it ran away from me thinking me doing something like julmo - sitam on it ( injustice ).... What the heck PARI what are you even thinking.... Dose it even makes any scence.... I think I am loosing my mind behind this ANSH.... Wait he is not ANSH he is REYANSH.... Wait... Wait... Wait why I am even thinking about him.... Just forgot about him PARI & focus on your work.... Ummm after opening the parcel & checking the stuff I kept that jewellery box on dressing table only... then where it went.... I think I should ask RUHI... May be she took it, as she would have mistaken it as her Jewellery box as I don't wear heavy Jewellery's.... It's really stupid & silly too.... As I don't know why I am wearing all this traditional lehenga's & Jewellery's when I don't like all this things at all.... May be for him.... But why... Because I feel he likes to see me in traditional attire but why I cares.... Why... Why you are doing all this things PARI when.... When u don't lo... Love.... I... Don't.... Love him.... When I wants to go away from him..... No PARI you can't fell weak.... It's your decision.... You need to stay strong.... You need to do this.... It's not time to think by heart... Just remember that you can't be with him.... Focus PARI you are getting diverted.... I shouldn't think about it & focus on present..... Just be happy for RUHI & MAAN BHAI... They are happy with each other I should be happy for them... Once thire marriage happened then after that I will leave this mansion.... Till then I need to stay calm & act normal.....

End of PARI'S M. V.

After thinking all this she left her room heading towards 2 nd privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) to ABHITI/RUHI'S room.... As soon as she reached the 2 nd privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & come out of elevator she was greeted by HUNTER.... As soon as he saw her, he started licking her cheeks where she was smiling at his overwhelming love showering on her while caressing his furry body.... It was clear from his act that he wanted to play with her but she had work & was busy with marriage that's why she was not getting time to play with him.... So she said him...

PARI : Sorry HUNTER i am not getting time to play with you buddy.... As I am busy with all this marriage functions of MAAN BHAI & RUHI but I promised I will take you on a long drive ride after marriage before leaving this mansion.

She said & hearing her HUNTER stoped licking her cheeks.... He made a grumpy face & looked at her whining.... She got confused at sudden change in HUNTERS behavior.... She looked here & thire to see if anyone else is also present thire on whom he is getting angry but she found no one.... It made her confused so she thought why he is behaving like this & after thinking alot soon she realised that he got angery over her for saying she would leave him.... She chuckled at this & kiss hunter with adoration saying.....

PARI : Sorry buddy I will not leave you ok.....

She said to him but HUNTER was still not ready to forgive her.... She said sorry to him holding her ears making puppy eyes....

PARI : Sorry buddy.... I will not say it again na baba...

She said & as soon as he saw her puppy eyes he melted.... ( Ya even animals can't stay angry with are ANGEL😜🤭) He moved his tail happily... seeing it PARI too got happy & hugged him.... She broke the hug & though to go to RUHI'S room.... She stood up & started walking heading towards her rooms direction but it was like HUNTERS didn't wanted to go thire so he just dragged her with him in opposite direction... PARI was confused at his behavior... She tried to stop him but he didn't stop.... She was just going with him.... & after some seconds they come across with a room... The door of the room was open.... PARI looked in & found out that it was music room.... Seeing it she smiled at HUNTER saying...

PARI : So buddy you wants to enjoy music ha.....

She asked on which HUNTER moved his tail happily like saying yes while PARI shrugged her head at him chuckling..... She looked first left then at right to see if anyone is seeing them... Founding no one she along with hunter sneaked in music room.... She looked at room in aww as it was fully filled with different kind of music instruments.... Thire was a big red piano at center......Then her eyes fell on a red VIOLEN which was kept very protectively in a glass box.... Then Drums which were kept aside.... Then she saw a black guitar hanging on wall & many more..... Seeing it she got confused.... She looked at HUNTER who was happy & was waiting for her to play something for him impatiently.... Seeing him so much excited PARI smiled at him sadly, saying.....

PARI : BUDDY I don't remember if I know how to play any instrument or not but I will try for you so you choose with which musical instrument you wanna burst your ear drums....

She said & hearing her hunter quickly moved towards instruments.... PARI was looking at him curiously while he stoped near a glass box in which that red VIOLEN was kept, as if he choose that for her.... He barked at her then looking at that VIOLEN & PARI understood that he wants her to play it for him so she came near him.... She looked at HUNTER then at VIOLEN then at hunter again & said.....

PARI : Buddy are you sure that I can play this....

She asked pointing towards that violence with her fingure confused as she wasn't confident that if she will be able to play it or not.... & moreover to that it was looking like that VIOLEN is not played from many years..... That VIOLEN was looking very antic & expensive..... It was kept very well.... But HUNTER again bark at her moving his tail at her "as if saying just go for it" She just open that glass box & took the VIOLEN out hesitant & looked at HUNTER who was happily moving his tail at her as if saying "you can do it" to encourage her..... Like sensing it she took a long breath & kept that VIOLEN in perfect position ready to play it..... Before starting playing it she took a long deep breath to relax her self as she was feeling something strange something like she is getting suffocated holding that VIOLEN in her hands but still she just ignored it... She closed her eyes & soon she started playing that VIOLEN....

( Guys imagine PARI playing the VIOLEN like this.....)

She was playing that VIOLEN beautifully.... She was playing it flawlessly like a pro champ..... It was like she is expert in it....

( Guys imagine PARI playing VIOLEN like this... The tune like this... The music like this....)

She got so engross in playing that violen that she didn't remember anything, why she came thire, what was she doing, nothing it was as if she forgot everything..... She was playing that violen continually without break as if expressing her pain & taking out her frustration with it..... She was so engross in it that she didn't even got to know that it passed 1/2 hour & she was still playing it.... As she was playing that VIOLEN she was getting some blurry black visions... Where a man was teaching a little girl how to play VIOLEN... That man was playing it while that little girl was clapping & giggling.... Seeing all this her head started paining.... She was feeling really weak.... She was getting breathless patting heavily.... Sweat buds formed at her forehead.... That VIOLEN & specially that tune was making her stress herself to remember her past... But she was weak so weak that, that VIOLEN sleep from her hands & was about to fell down on earth making it break into pieces but before anything can happen to it or even it can touch the floor someone just catch it on right time. & here PARI too got unconscious & was about to fall down on ground but before she could hit the floor & get injured two very strong muscular arms hold her in air &it was none other than are hero REYANSH..... Ya it was are PARI'S ANSH who was just passing by the music room & saw her in.......

REYANSH'S M. V.

I was passing through are music room when I heard a very familiar musical tune..... WHAT WAS THAT....... Wait someone was playing that VIOLEN.... & that familiar tune.... this music was giving piece to my heart.... After whole 8 years I am hearing this tune again.... Wait but whose playing it as know one knows how to play it... nor anyone is allowed to enter this floor.... Then how can it be even possible.... No one dares to disobey me.... Then who will dare to reopen the pages of book of old memories of life..... Am I hearing right or it's my imagination as how can be it possible...... it's the same tune which dad used to play for us.... He never tough any of us how to play it...... It was thire special tune which they made by there self..... They always used to play it for mumma & us only..... But who is playing this..... That too so flawlessly as if that person is very well familiar with this tune & it's each & every chord....

Thinking all this I headed to music room.... when I came near the door of MUSIC room which was open.... I saw the person who was playing that VIOLEN & I was shocked to see.. As that person was none other than my sweetheart my PARI.... But how can she play it.... How dose she knows this tune.... Dose she knew dad anyhow or else how she came with this tune.... Dose she related to dad & that 8 year old incident any how if yes then how... I need to find this..... I can't even ask her this as she don't remember anything.....

I was thinking all this while observing her expression while playing that tune on VIOLEN..... She was looking pale & tired.... & while playing that VIOLEN she was looking tensed, stressed..... I can say that as she was playing that VIOLEN with close eyes which were clutched tightly.... She was sweating constantly..... She was patting heavily.... Seems like she is feeling difficult to breath.... Wait..... She... she is getting panick.... Wait it means she is remembering something..... dose she is getting any flashback or anything like that... Will she remember her past.... No I can't let her suffer for just remember ing that incident..... I can't see her like this she is stressing her self... I can't let her do that... I need to do something... But what.....

I was thinking to call RUHI as she know more about her health than any of us but before I can do anything like that i saw her getting weak.... Her kneels were trembling.... Soon she lost her grip over that VIOLEN.... It was about to fell on earth but before it could touch the floor I ean towards ger & catch it in one hand.... PARI too was about to fall on ground but before she can fall I hold my sweetheart in my one arm saving her from falling.... I placed that VIOLEN at side & patted her cheeks slowly calling her name out in an attempt to make her awake...

REYANSH : SWEETHEART..... SWEETHEART..... wake up.... PARI.... PARI are you fine... PARI are you listening to me.... PARI look at me... PARI look your ANSH is here nothing will happen to her.... I will not let anything to happen you....

I was really very tensed I never felt like this before.... I was scared ya THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS was scared.... Scared of loosing the girl whom he loves like a mad person... The girl who has audacity to drive me crazy... The girl who has become my lifeline.... The girl whom now I considers as my everything..... This innocent naive girl has captured this devils heart.... Her innocent face has captured my eyes.... RUHI is right in calling her an ANGEL she is indeed an angel.. mine angel.... Ya this devils angel.... I love her to the core.... I can do anything for her... I can kill anyone for her & I can die for her.... I can go to the depth of hell for her.... She is my love, my junoon & I will not let anything happen to her..... I can't live without her....

I was thinking all this while trying to wake her up... I was restless.... I picked her up in my embrace in bridal style... I carried her to a near by sofa & made her lay down on that sofa of the music room.... HUNTER who was present thir from the very start & was watching all this getting restless for my sweetheart.... Ya it sounds stupid but this dog was getting restless for my sweetheart.... I didn't knew she can do her magic not only on humans but also on animals too... She made a hunting dog like HUNTER her puppy.... Its true that there's nothing which love can't do.... You can win anything or anyone with love.... Seeing it I gesture HUNTER to leave through my hands & he left the room sadly obeying my orders.... I looked at my surrounding & found a water bottle thire on a near by table... I quickly ran & took that water from thire...... I opened it & splashed some water on my sweethearts face.... She get her consciousness & slowly opened her eyes which made me take a sign of relief.... Well now I get it... I love her from the very start..

It was never an interaction but it was always love... Thats why sweetheart whenever I sees you in pain I gets so restless, scared & panick seeing you in pain.... I am mad for you... i can't tolerate even a scratch on her... I can't see you in tears..... You have become my weakness as well as my strength.... First I used to laugh on people's blind in love but now I get it that if a person loves somone he can't imagine or bare slightest pain of his love..... & Well when it come to my sweetheart how can anyone hate such a pure soul... No one can resist loving this chubby bubbly girl..... I know you are against are relationship as you thinks me a criminal & that evil sister of you dosen't let me came near you as she thinks you are very fragile & timid girl for me while I am a rigid, cold MAFIA KING but as if I cares what I know is that i love you & my love will win over yout stubbornness....

As soon as PARI opened her eyes she looked at me in my eyes & I just got lost in her those deep doe shaped big hazelnut eyes.....

Junoon Aisa Jo Kisi Hadh Ko Na Pehchane.....
Jiski Har Hadh Bhi Beyhadh Ho,
Aur Us Junoon Meh Bhi Sukoon Ho...

( Guys imagine one of my favorite SANAM TERI KASAM TITLE TRACK from SANAM TERI KASAM movie in background while PEYANSH eyelock.. As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Huaa ye kya hashar mera,
Judaa huaa sabar mera...
Main tere bin ek lamha,
Kyun kabhi naa jiya....

Raat bhar ashqo ne tujhko pukara hai,
Har dua main maine tujhko hi maanga hai.....

We were lost in each other but as if realising the situation she divert her gaze from me, after looking at surrounding she looked at me rubbing her forehead with her palm I think she must be feeling a headache..... So I made her seat properly on sofa asking.....

REYANSH : Are you fine Sweetheart....

End of REYANSH'S M. V.

He asked her in soft yet concerned voice & hearing him so worried she looked at him in his eyes where she could only find love, worry & adoration for her & seeing it she just nodded her head in yes at him without uttering a single word.... While looking her pale tired face REYANSH took out his cell saying...

REYANSH : You are saying but i know that you are not well... You needs a check up... Be here only I am calling your doctor.... & I need to inform this to RUHI & SEJAL too.....

He said & tried to move but PARI stoped him by holding his hand... He looked back at her confused while she said softly making his confusion clear...

PARI : No ANSH... There is no need of doctor.... I am totally fit & fine.... I just need some rest & I will be fine... & please don't tell this to anyone.... Specially RUHI & MAAN BHAI.... You know na how concerned she gets when it comes to my health.... I don't want to make anyone worried... Nor I want to ruin thire spacial days.....

She said while hearing her REYANSH was speechless that how can she thinks about others only when she herself in this state.... But he composed himself saying.....

REYANSH : But you needs a doctor....

He said in an ordering tone but PARI can sence that thire was a concern, love, affection, adoration, care, worry a fear.... Fear of loosing her, & a stubbornness.... Thire was a stubbornness of not letting his love go away from her... This things were present in his voice seeing it she got overwhelmed, she couldn't control herself so she smiled at him saying.....

PARI : Ok tomorrow I will call RHEA aunt & will take her concert about it but now please don't tell this too anyone....

REYANSH not wanted to compromise with her health but she used her strongest weapon against him & made cute puppy eyes saying..

PARI : Please......

& as if anyone can resist this pretty puppy eyes.... So are THE GREAT MAFIA KING MIGHTY RRS. also melted down before his lady love & agreed with her unwillingly..... He nodded his head in yes at her.... Saying....

REYANSH : Ok but you will concert with her infront of me....

He said in stern voice as he knew she will only say & not do that so he wanted to make sure she concert her doctor & he too wanted to know about her health so he said this on which she smiled at him & nodded her head in yes at him while he continued saying.....

REYANSH : But I need to inform this to RUHI & SEJAL.... They needs to know this.... So they can take care of you....

He said on which the smile which was crept on PARI'S face fled away...Which made REYANSH furious but before he can say anything she quickly said.....

PARI : ANSH you have my sware don't tell this to anyone.....

She said determined & hearing her REYANSH got angry as now she has given him her sware so he can't even tell this to his brother knowing that it's very important for him to know about this VIOLEN incident but as he can't break her sware too so he just nodded at her making a grumpy face...... Later PARI tried to stood up from the sofa to go to her room but as knowing what is she intended to do.... Before she can placed her foots on floor she was in air..... She looked up & found REYANSH holding her with a smirk on his face..... He was the one who was carrying her in his embrace in bridal style..... She resisted him saying.....

PARI : What are you doing.... Put me down....

But instead of hearing her & putting her down REYANSH started walking towards her room saying....

REYANSH : Nahhhh...

She hitted his chest but as if her tiny hands can even give a burge to his well built chest..... She got tired with her failure attempts at last accepting her defeat she sneak her arms around his neck & place her head on his chest hearing the loud voice of his heart... his heart was thumping & beating very loud & fast due to her closeness.... Understanding it she looked up at him while he smiled at her.... Then after passing the corridor they enter the elevator.... & then after some seconds coming out from elevator & passing the corridor of 1st floor he reached to her bedroom... After entering to her bedroom... He drop her to her bed carefully.. Then he cover her with duvet while she was dening saying she is ok & thire is no need of all this but as if REYANSH will listen to her..... Seeing no use of her saying she made a grumpy face & sat thire folding her hands near her chest..... Seeing it REYANSH chuckled saying.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING......

He gave his signature mark & chuckle which angered PARI so she said angrily....

PARI : I hate you...... I hate you MR. Khadoos

She said flaring her tiny 🍒cherry🍒 red nose in air in anger which seems really cute.... Seeing it REYANSH couldn't control any more & before she can understand anything he peck her cheeks saying....

REYANSH : Take rest....

( Guys imagine REYANSH giving peck at PARI'S cheeks like this only🙈🙈🙈)

Saying this he left the room leaving a shoked PARI who was still shocked with the thing which just happened... She was trying to digest what happened in friction of seconds..... Her cheeks turned crimson remembering his peck in her lips.... Her rosy lips unknowingly curved forming a smile & a wide smiled crept on her pretty face... Later as he said PARI took some rest in her room.... She was feeling very tired & exhausted as she stresses herself very mush so she just take a nap for an hour... Later after waking up from a good full an hour of nap she woke up & thought too change her cloths as she was feeling yuk due to all sweat so she got a shower & pick a pair of cloths to get changed in.....

( Guys imagine PARI like this....)

After getting freshen up in some comfy cloths she headed to downstairs as she knew that the choreographer is coming for practice/reversal of evening RUMAAN'S SANGEET performance..... As soon as she reached the ground floor thire she saw a handsome man standing in center of the hall & other family members seating on sofas..... In no time she understood that he was the choreographer who came thire for thire rehearsals..... She observed him he was a young handsome guys of age 24-25.... With forest green eyes but not charming & deep as REYANSH.... with very fair complection having silky hairs but not as attractive as REYANSH'S.... He was thin & a little bit taller than her but shorter than REYANSH.... Indeed he was very handsome but not more than are Greek God REYANSH.... He had a good built body but not well built six pack abes & strong muscles like are handsome hunk REYANSH..... He was talking with all members in his soft voice but it was not soothing as REYANSH'S.. PARI jerked her thoughts & moved to approch everyone..... He was talking something with everyone but when his eyes fell on PARI he stoped in his track..... His mouth fell wide opened.... His eyes were stick at her.... He was looking at PARI in aww & was staring her pretty face.... While PARI who realised his gaze at her avoiding it just moved towards SEJAL & SIYA & greeted them..... That's when ABHITI/RUHI to enter thire....

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI in this cloths.....)

That Choreographer started teaching the dance steps to everyone...... ABHITI/RUHI was not intrested in all this so she just made an excuse of headache & sat on sofa to take rast.... while PARI, SEJAL, SIYA, ISHANI & other were busy in practicing thire steps.... All were doing thire steps very well But that choreographer stoped PARI saying.....

Choreographer : No... no.. Wait... not like this.... let me help you

Saying this he moved closer to PARI & hold her hands & started showing her correct step.... Now that choreographer was teaching dance steps to PARI..... They were dancing......

( Guys imagine PARI dancing with that choreographer like this on song KAISE HUA from KABIR SINGH movie.... as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera,
Aankhein meri har jagah....
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah,
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah.....

They were dancing & everyone were looking thire dance in aww.... As they we're dancing flawlessly & smoothly.... SIYA, SEJAL & ABHITI/ RUHI didn't like it as he was too close to PARI & was getting very touchy but they remain calm as PARI was enjoying dancing as if relaxing her self getting her stress out with dance.... She was happy & smiling & seeing her smile no one interfere..... No one knew she can dance this well... She was catching each & every step in one go like a pro.... Everyone were adoring her while someone was glaring at that choreographer angrily.... It was non other than are hero THE GREAT MAFIA ARS ( don't tell me you were expecting REYANSH 😂😂 sorry for throwing water on your dreams but dont worry hamara hero aayega...) who was passing by thire.... & stoped seeing the scenario... he was giving that choreographer death glares for dancing with his brothers love..... he so badly wanted to break that idiot choreographers face with his non stop hard punches for his stare on his REY'S lady love.... He wanted to broke his filthy hands for touching the girl whim he considers as his little sister.... & at last he loose his control & was about to marched towards them but he stoped in his track as before he can approch them & beat that choreographer black & blue making him hell afraid of name ARS & RRS thire come his short tempered devil brother REYANSH..... he saw his little brother who was very angry at that time.... He was jealous was an understatement.... Possessiveness was dripping out from his face... Seeing him anyone can guess that he was in range..... He was looking at that choreographer with blood shot red eyes & seeing him he just smirked evilly saying....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... Poor choreographer... I hope your soul will rest in piece.....

He murmured knowing his brother very well & headed towards study room for his work.... while here in a friction of seconds without thinking anything an angry REYANSH snatched PARI'S hand from him & pulled PARI towards him possessively with a swift... With a sudden pull PARI lost her balance & landed on his chest while due to his snatch which cause a push to that choreographer due to this sudden jerk he fall on the floor with a loud thud.... PARI looked up to only found an angry REYANSH. Seeing his red blood shot eyes she gulped down her saliva as she understood he was angry but as soon as he saw his lady love getting feared of his anger he calmed down himself not to make her afraid of him again he don't wanted her to hate him.... As soon as he saw her innocent big eyes his every little remained anger melted down.... & his angry face replaced with a grumpy one..... She turned her gaze to see that choreographer who was lying on floor... She felt really bad & guilty for that choreographers state.... REYANSH too followed her gaze only to found it on that choreographer..... Seeing if he again got angry while she asked that choreographer more concerned......

PARI : Are you fine....

She asked him concerned while hearing her concern for that choreographer REYANSH clutched his jaw & gritted his teeth in anger..... He pulled her more closer to him till thire body crashed with each other completely by holding her from her waist with the hell of possessiveness...

( Guys imagine PEYANSH too close like this only.....)
They were looking at in each other's eyes While that choreographer stood up from floor & said which made them broke thire trens....

Choreographer : ya ya I am fine..

He said hurriedly, looking down not able to meet the angry glance of REYANSH... while seeing him afraid REYANSH smirked evilly saying.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING....

He said his signature mark while hearing his deep dark voice that choreographer asked him in stammering voice fearing for his life....

Choreographer : S...ir sir d..id did I done any...thing wr...ong...

He asked afraid hearing it PARI looked at him then at REYANSH tensed.... REYANSH knew about her health that she is not at all feeling well... he didn't wanted to stress her by any means so only for his sweetheart he controlled his anger & said in cold dark voice looking at that choreographer sternly...

REYANSH : I can dance with my girl & you don't need to do that much efforts

He stressed on " My girl" with so much possessiveness that it made that choreographer hell scared.... He looked at PARI horrified then at angry REYANSH..... Seeng his angry face he quickly looked down not able to meet REYANSH'S angry gaze.... He can still feel his angry glare at him.... But he knew what blunder he had made by his stupid ast so he just tried to solve it & save his life by saying....

Choreographer : I.... I am so... rry sir I didn't knew sh...e is your girl... I am rea...lly sorr...y...

He said stammering...... While hearing it REYANSH just nodded his head at him gesturing him to go back with his hand..... & he did...... Then REYANSH turned & looked at all the family members who was watching this free drama without popcorn & knowing what his angry glare means to...... Knowing very well thats he wants them to leave, they all departed to thire respective rooms.... That choreographer too take his leave.... Then he turned towards PARI who was starring at him with her big innocent doe shaped hazelnut eyes.....

( Guys imagine PARI staring at REYANSH like this....)
He was hell angry & frustrated with the sudden incident..... He was ranging.... She knew that he was angry with her & was thinking now what he will do in his anger..... Where he was loosing his control over his anger but he can't harm her nor he wanted to scare her.... It was making him more frustrated & at last he loose his patience & she knew it but before she can understand anything or ask anything & without any warning he slammed his lips on hers..... ( I am not supporting any abusive or forceful behavior of a man towards any girl... No one should do anything with any girl without her wish & concent... But here rhe situation is different.... he loves her & she loves him too & he knows that very well... He know she loved him & can't live without him but will not accept it now in her stubbornness... He can't live without her & cant see her in tears, pain & sorrow.....) She was hell shocked by his sudden act & before she could come out of her shock he captured her both lips hungrily.... She was numb to act while he was kissing her slowly yet sensually soon that slow kiss become passionate..... He was kissing her hungrily as if showing his anger through the kiss.... while she was stood numb & was not responding the kiss at all which made him understand that it was her first kiss.... He wanted to explore more but she was not giving him entrance... He so wanted to explore her whole mouth.... Fought in dominance with her tongue but as she was not ready to give him access or reciprocating his kiss so feeling her deniel through it he unwillingly stop thire.... He broke the kiss & both were breathless.... They were patting heavily grasping for air.... She was just looking at him or we can better say starring him without blinking her eyelids.. seeing it REYANSH pressed his lips to controll his laugh seeing her face he suppressed his laughter & asked innocently....

REYANSH : What....

Hearing him her trens got broken & she came out of her shock state..... She touched her lips then looked at him & asked him shouting.....

PARI : WHAT WAS THAT

She asked him angrily on which he smirked at her wolfishly saying.....

REYANSH : Its called kiss sweetheart... If you want the I can do it again....

Saying this he winked at her & leaned towards her lipes but she took a back... She looked at him angrily while he was waiting for her outburst & proving him right she pushed him hard saying with teary eyes.....

PARI : You je***rk.... You id***iot..... Stu***pid... You kissed me... How dare you..... You you mo****ron..... Ras***cal... You per****vert... You.... You kissed me..... Why did you do that... What the hell on this earth made you kissed me without my wish... You didn't even bother yourself to get my permission..... You kissed me without my consent......

She was yelling at him with teary eyes which were red not because of tears but because of anger while he just smirked at her evilly saying....

REYANSH : SWEETHEART.... I didn't asked you your wish because It was your punishment......

He stated calmly his tone was very calm as if nothing has happened which irked PARI to no extend so as a result hearing it PARI growled in an anger at him like a wounded lioness...

PARI : Punishment.... What nonsense is this... What punishment.... Which punishment.... Why you will give me such shameless stupid punishment....

She asked angrily ready to puch him on which he chuckled at her... Then he put his both hands in the pocket of his pants saying....

REYANSH : First of all, you are ill & I told you strictly to take full rest but you don't care for your self even a little bit, instead of taking rest here you are doing dance... that too along with that chachundar ( monkey ).... You didn't obeyed me, you exhausted your self, you troubled me, you made me jealous with that langur ( monkey ) so it was your punishment for making me angry... Well I can do more... Next time do it & you will see what I will do.....

He said in stern voice which was clearly saying that he was serious & he means each an every word.... But the last line he said with a wolfish grin on his face & seeing it PARI got more angry at him she was standing thire with angry face ready to slap him thousands of time & seeing it he said in his baritone.....

REYANSH : What you are waiting for sweetheart... Go & take rest or you want me to repeat what I did just minutes ago.... Well I don't mind in doing it again at all.....

He said winking at her.... Which made her more furious but what she can do to him.... She loves him so she can't hit him too.... She would have bursted out at him but she knows his anger & his obsessive love very well over all this she was in his house so she can't do anything of this mad, psycho lover of hers at last she just stomped her foot on floor angrily while flaring her little 🍒cherry🍒 red nose in air in anger & marched from thire heading towards her bedroom.... While seeing it REYANSH said.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING....

Saying his signature mark he just stood thire seeing her retrieving figure & smiling at his SWEETHEARTS antics..... He touched his lips & was still feeling the warmness of her lips on his... this feeling made his lips curve & form a big smile.... he smiled widely remembering the kiss.... He was on cloud nine knowing it was her first kiss & he was the lucky man who got it or we better say snatched it..... Ya he can say confidently that it was her first kiss seeing her shock when he kissed her..... He was happy but somewhere feeling bad that she didn't reciprocate his kiss when she loves him too.... She didn't kiss him back.... But he shrugged his thoughts thinking determined that he will mend his sweethearts heart by his love.... He was thinking about thire love thire moments they share till now but this moment was special very special for him.... He was engross in his thoughts when at last he remember her shocked face when he kissed her remembering it he shrugged his head chuckling remembering her angry yet cute face & he too left the leaving room heading towards the study room of thire private 2nd floor....

IN ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) STUDY ROOM :

It was seen that ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) along with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) was present in thire study room discussing something important......

ARYAMAAN : GOOD JOB ARYAN

ARYAMAAN said to ARYAN on which he nodded his head in yes at him saying.....

ARYAN : Thanks BHAI.... But i dont understand one thing that why are you doing this..... ( ARYAMAAN looked at him raising his both eyebrows together while he said explaining his talk ) I mean I wanted to know that why you told me to give SEJAL that truth serum.....

He asked confused on which ARYAMAAN smirked looking at AHAAN who too smiled devilishly making ARYAN confused.... ARYAN gave a angry glare to AHAAN on which he made "now what I did bro" look seeing it ARYAN rolled his eyes giving him a "care to explain look" seeing it he looked at his boss who gave him a gesture to open up & getting thire permission he pulled up his imaginary coller in self appreciation & started saying......

AHAAN : When that bitch ( ANGAD glared at him & he bite his tongue ) sorry oops I mean witchy bitch ( looking at ANGAD as if saying "i won't" ) started clinging on boss & we ran( ARYAN chuckled while REYANSH glared ANGAD remembering it while he looked down rubbing his neck with his hand...).... I saw SEJAL leaving the party in mid way going somewhere....

AHAAN was saying but ARYAN interrupted between his talks saying....

ARYAN : How can you say that she must have been going to her room or restroom why you always doubts on my CICCIO....

He yelled at him furious but AHAAN just ignored him & continued saying...

AHAAN : I followed her

He was saying but ARYAN again cutted him in between saying......

ARYAN : Ya thats what you do whole time....

He said & rolled his eyes at him hearing him AHAAN got furious but he wanted to concentrate on his work so he just continued saying avoiding him fully like a invisible person....

AHAAN : I followed her & she ended up in corner of hall far from the crowd.... She was drinking water....

He said & ARYAN again interrupted his talks saying....

ARYAN : Look BHAI I told na.... Now he has problem with her drinking water too...

He said complaining like a child on which AHAAN rolled his eyes at him while ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) give him a are you serious look & he shut up his stupid mouth.... & AHAAN continued saying.....

AHAAN : She was drinking water & I thought I doubt on her that too without any reason....

He was saying but ARYAN again interrupted him in between his talks saying....

ARYAN : That's what I was saying that you doubt on my CICCIO without any reason.....

He concluded with a grumpy face on which he received an angry death glare in exchange from ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) On which he shut his mouth while AHAAN chuckled at him & continued saying....

AHAAN : I thought I doubt on her that too without any reason but I was proven wrong as I saw her gesturing something to that waiter through her eyes....

He said while hearing it ARYAN again interrupted in between his talks saying.....

ARYAN : What rubbish is this.... How can anyone talk with eyes.... Bull****shit....

& it was last.... Hearing him again & again & continuously interrupting between thire talks AHAAN got hell furious while ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) got hell angry..... So they gave him " Not a single word " Look while AHAAN said....

AHAAN : Yes... you are forgetting something ARYAN.... Being a hacker it dosen't suits you.... ( Saying this he continued thr talk ) I thought to went closer to her...

He continued but ARYAN again interrupted his talks in between by complaining him saying....

ARYAN : Why you always goes closer to her....

He said no no complained like a grumpy kid while ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) Who was hell tired & angry with his behavior of jumping in between thire talk again & again understood by time now that he is not going to stop so REYANSH smirked at him naughtily as something strike in him & he gestured something to ANGAD who literally got a headache due to ARYAN but a beam of happiness came in his eyes seeing his boss's gesture he nodded his head in yes at him happily & with a evil smirk he moved towards ARYAN.... before ARYAN can understand anything he put a tep on ARYAN'S mouth.... & made him shut.... On this action of his ARYAN made a grumpy face while everyone chuckled.... AHAAN was the one who was most happy with this stunt of his brother so he said...

AHAAN : Thanks BHAI this was much needed now I can continue my talk without anyones interruption ( He said eyeing ARYAN & bring great full towards ANGAD on which he gave him a thumbs up 👍 to continue on which he nodded his head in yes at hum & doing this he continued the talk ) I thought to went closer to her... But I don't wanted to make her alert with my presence so I just turn on the cctv footage in my mobile...

He said & looked at ARYAN who gave him a "Finally you use your brain" Look which he ignored him & continued saying...

AHAAN : but she was facing it's back & was avoiding it.... This made me more suspicious about her.... & Founding no other way I went closer to her slowly hiding behind pilers...

Hearing it ARYAN got very furious & in anger puch the nearby table with his fist & in return earn stern angry glares from ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) After getting the much serious angry glares he was like myauuuu.... He become silent like a cat who just drink whole milk & got caught.... While AHAAN continued saying....

AHAAN : When I reached close to her I observed her carefully & what I saw made me shocked..... She was talking with that waiter through morse code..... (Morse code is a method used in telecommunication to encode text characters as standardized sequences of two different signal durations, called dots and dashes, or dits and dahs.)

He concluded on which ARYAN'S eyes got widened while ANGAD muttered...

ANGAD : Morse code.......

He wispered on which AHAAN said...

AHAAN : Ya BHAI... & I can confidently say that she very well knows how to use morse code.....

He said looking at ARYAN mockingly as of saying "look now what your little devil innocent CICCIO did" Then he again continued saying....

AHAAN : After seeing all this... I was sure she was planning something really big..... So I called to ARYAMAAN boss & informed him everything....... He told me something & according to his orders..... After talking with waiter when that little devil.....

ARYAN glared him for calling his CICCIO little devil & he bite his toung then he said composing himself.....

AHAAN : I mean SEJAL.... When SEJAL after talking with that waiter was going to search for PARI BHABHI & RUHI BHABHI.....

AHAAN M. V. :

FLASHBACK :

When she was going to 2nd privet floor I called ARYAN & gave him that truth serum & told him to add it in her drink.... I wouldn't have involved him in all this mess but I was suspicious on something & it was important to get cleared... So to clear my doubt I decided to go castle/doom as something clicked me so I headed to castel/doom as everyone knows we gives food to prisoners once in two days, today was no food & thire was a fight in are boxing ring.... & I remember that are mens informed me on phone that today a new fighter enter thire & he defeated are all mens....... So I went to check on ATHARVA.... When I reached thire I found a man sleeping in his cell fully covered with a shawl but I knew something was fishy or else instead of sleeping that ATHARVA must have been yelling, shouting disturbing everyones sleep & making everyone's ear drums to tore making everyone deaf.... As I guessed when I enter the cell & pulled that shawl thire was lying a statue instead of him.... I searched for him in whole castle/doom but he was no where..... It means someone made him escape... I checked cctv footage but it was clear... Someone hacked it.... So I came back to MANSION & straight headed to SEJAL'S room where I found SEJAL in intoxicated state in lying on her bed while ARYAN pacing in the room here & thire.... Are plan was going perfect as till i return as per are plan ARYAN added that truth serum which I handed him in a drink & made a waiter serve it to SEJAL.... Drinking it she lost her consciousness & ARYAN carry an intoxicated SEJAL to her room.... I & BHAI gather in her room... After entering her room we told ARYAN to go back...

AHAAN : ARYAN your work is done you go back we need to ask something to SEJAL.....

AHAAN told him in serious voice while hearing him ARYAN looked at SEJAL then at him & tried to oppose saying....

ARYAN : But...

Before he can say anything ANGAD said in very serious & stern tone...

ANGAD : ARYAN it's BOSS'S order...

Hearing him so stern ARYAN knew it was really serious so he just nodded his head in yes at him & left the room but not before telling them to take care of her & giving a last glance to SEJAL....

After ARYAN left & we interrogated SEJAL we thought in a friction of seconds she will blabber out thire whole plan due to that truth serum but she was really tough... Even after giving her truth serum she was hard nut to crack out..... Even in intoxicated state she didn't told us anything about thire plan.... What was all she told is that....

" SEJAL : What do you think ha... You can cage us... No... Never... RUHI will never marry that yours so called BOSS, THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARS.... she will flews away from your clutches so far so far & far.... you are gonna get nothing..... we will be free & you won't be able to stop us"

End of FLASHBACK & AHAAN'S M. V.

AT PRESENT.....

AHAAN : BOSS She was so confident on her plan that I am feeling that they are planning something really big & has prepared everything well....

He said expressing his thought while after hearing it REYANSH said in his baritone gathering every ones attention at him....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTRESTING... They knew we will check on ATHARVA tomorrow morning still they freed him, so it means she will try to escape tonight only....

He said concluding the fact on which ARYAMAAN fist his hand, clutched his jaw & gritted his teeth in anger thinking about his LUNA going away from him & said in his deep dark stern voice....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... ( suppressing his anger....) LUNA knew that during the entrance of several kind of vehicles of different kind of stuffs to mansion or exit of several vehicles from mansion, during arrival & exit of guests, staff members & other peoples at entrance, during entry of are trucks of are material in backyard are mens passes a smock signal from gate to deactivate land mines which are surrounded to mansion for protection.....( shivanisatija2 i think now you get it dear that why she thought that no one will doubt on her smoke signal ) thats why she choose that pink smoke as a signel from her mens indicating success of freeing ATHARVA from are cage... But what she dosen't know is.....

He was saying but interrupting him REYANSH spoke in his baritone......

REYANSH : We already knew about it & moreover to that she made a mistake of using this trick as she don't know that we never used taffy pink colour smoke as a signal it's always rough pink for clearance, ( so this is how they concluded that ur was smile signel for her....) crystal blue for suspicion & cherry red for alert for danger & deep smokey black for serious attack..... She made a slightest mistake of colour but she never thought that any one will observe it & her plan will get exposed.... INTRESTING... VERY INTRESTING.... She was very over confident..... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT...

Hearing REYANSH, ARYAMAAN chuckled at his talks & said in his baritone.....

ARYAMAAN : Yes REY... You are absolutely right.... Your would be bhabhi is very over confident over her plan.....

Hearing it all chuckled while AHAAN asked....

AHAAN : What about those mens of SHIKHAWAT'S Boss who are present in mansion in disguise of staff.... ( ya they got to know about it )

Hearing it REYANSH chuckled saying....

REYANSH : MAAN i thought she is way too intelligent but seems like I was wrong......

Saying this he chuckled while ARYAMAAN glared at him saying.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.....

Saying this he was glaring at him while seeing his angry glares REYANSH suppressed his laugh & said.....

REYANSH : No no it's not her fault.... May be she took ARS & RRS too lightly..... Come on yaar we are MAFIA'S not some BHAJIWALA'S ( vegitable seller)... Its are MANSION.... R.S. MANSION.... MAFIA KING'S house not a DHARAMSHALA ( cheap price hotel or free place to live....) that where anyone will enter & no one will get to know... She should have been care full.... But let it be as its better for us... Well I was feeling angry on her sources that how careless they are that they don't even informed her that in R.S. mansion every staff & men of are gang has a tattoo on thire body except family including ANGAD & AHAAN..... ( don't ask me why Mr. Mehul didn't inform this to ABHITI/RUHI before...it's mystry....)

Hearing it all smiled while REYANSH continued saying.....

REYANSH : But now I am not at all angry at them... Its good that they don't know it... Or otherwise my would be sister in law would have become successful in her escape plan....

He said on which ARYAMAAN shrugged his head at him while AHAAN asked gathering thire attention.....

AHAAN : So what next boss.....

He asked waiting for his boss's next order on which ARYAMAAN said....

ARYAMAAN : Lets just wait till tonights sangeet & till then let her enjoy this chase & run game.... & about those mens of SHIKHAWAT'S then they are present here from my LUNA'S side in this marriage so let them be here..... After SANGEET take them for special treatment....

Saying this he smirked & seeing his smirk the trio understood his game & they too smirk knowing how stubborn ARS is.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************
Hey guys how was the chapter..... Look as I said I keep my words & posted it on Wednesday only.... You won't believe but I edit this chapter 7 times as I was planning different plots but ended up with this..... It took me more than 8 hours to type it.... Not because of speed but As I am not a super women to remember this much na.... So after thinking... Thinking... & thinking a lot I wrote this chapter..... So I am hoping that you loved it.... As many of you wanted I gave you PEYANSH scene & you remember I told you that thire is a treat for PEYANSH pankha's I mean fans on its way then it was thire first kiss only.... Guys I needed your help I am unable to find any proper suitable title for next chapter it's RUMAAN'S sangeet I thought ROCKING SANGEET but it's not giving me piece so if you get any good idea then suggest me... Hm now coming back to chapter I tried my best to make this chapter emotional, funny, romantic & interesting.... So do appreciate your lazy yet hardworking writers work in comment box & yes true readers do vote for your poor🙄, pretty🥰, innocent🥺 & naive 😌writer as it gives me motivation & motivation = happy mood = new ideas = new plots = more parts = long story so no motivation = no story so guys don't be conjus yaar.... & ya as I said thire is no PRECAP for this chapter.... Oh yes I forgot to say that I will try to come soon with very new chapter of your I mean are favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE but I can't say exact day as I haven't started working on it na but it can be Friday or if not then Sunday toh pakka till then HASTA LA VISTA......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
49.8K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
5.1K 264 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...