Barrier (BNHA)(Unedited)

By 4everreading4

Being reincarnated was not on my to-do list. Even if it was into my favorite anime. Speaking to a random voic... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ch. 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part2
Chapter 20
Christmas Special
Chapter 21 part 1
I Asked A Friend To Draw Baria
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22
Confused
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ch. 29
Only if confused about Baria relationships
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Hiatus
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45

Chapter 26

1K 47 5
By 4everreading4

Stare...

"Is she okay?" Miss Keisha asked Denki.

"At this point none of us are really sure." He replied, his voice cracking slightly.

"We woke up yesterday with her in bed with us." Neito piped in from where he sat working on connecting the mini-camera of his hero costume to Baria's phone.

"She didn't want to sleep alone and you have to admit that it was slightly reassuring to know she didn't drop dead in her room." Hitoshi countered.

"Still, who knew that she kicks when she's asleep."

Miss Keisha just stared at them perplexed. It could either be because the three didn't seem to see the problem of a girl just randomly sleeping in the same room as people in a relationship while not being a part of said relationship nor being related to any of them or the fact that they went completely off topic within a single sentence.

"I did." Kei chirped.

"She used to let us sleep in her room when we had nightmares." Itsuki said as he leaned over the back of the couch. Everyone had gathered in the living room by that point.

"Some people, not naming names, used to wet her bed because they got scared." Kaito snitched from his place across Yuuto and Yuuma's laps.

"Once, just once!" Kei yelled from his place at the TV. Kanna and Moi snickered next to him.

"We are all stuck with each other for the rest of our lives and most of us are older than you, so we get to torment you!" Youta screeched as Asashi tackled him for the Cheetos.

"Yes but seriously is she okay? She has been staring at the same spot for the past two hours." Sora questioned.

"Again, no one is really sure but we all highly doubt it." Souta stated as he stared at Baria.

Aina, Aiko, Aika and Ai just kept to themselves in the corner on the room, while Hana cackled at Ai. No one really wanted to know want happened there. They had learnt that lesson when the two were much younger. Some still have debates on what actually goes through their heads.

Nieto, Hitoshi and Denki sighed and turned their attention back onto the last quarter of the quad. Denki took one last long look at her before having his tail run itself underneath her chin.

No reaction.

He shifted closer and tried again.

Baria's nose twitched. Smirking, he tried for one last time. Unfortunately for him, he did not anticipate her grabbing his tail.

"OW! Ow ow ow ow ow! Let go! Let go let go let go!" Denki screeched. Baria's grip loosened but she did not let go.

She slowly turned her head towards Neito before looking at the floor. She looked up again before moving her gaze to Hitoshi, then to Denki.

"I never did get a proper introduction to your friends, did I?" She uttered at last. She hadn't but at the same time she knew.

She knew who they were.

'How do I know? Why do I know? I shouldn't know the things I do about them.'

'JuSt reMEmbEr alrEaDY'

'That voice. I know it from before. Why can't I remember? What am I not remembering? Why is it so much louder?'

'ThE joURnaLS. Get The JoUrnALs. FInD ThE FiRSt. The FIrsT."

'The first journal. The first journal what? The first one I wrote? The first one based off my life? The first cooking one? Oh. OH! The journals. Now the first one of my past life or my current life? I'll start with the current life.'

"-ia"

"B---a"

"Ba—a"

"BARIA!" She her Denki yelled before she was shocked with a low charge of electricity.

"Yes."

"Sorry, you zoned out for a bit."

"I see...how has the new wires been working for you, Denks?"

"I hate that and they aren't helping as much as they used too. I've been short circuiting more often recently and the rest of 1-A find it hilarious."

"It seems that no has educated them on the drawbacks and dangers quirks can have on their wielders."

"Yeah well, I'll try to get them to visit the café together so you can give them a talking to. Which reminds me, you will never guess who our homeroom teacher is."

"Who?"

"Eraserhead and our English teacher is Present Mic."

"Seriously?!" Baria yelped. Hitoshi sat behind her grinning like the cat that got the canary.

"You'll never guess who they are" Nieto said as he leaned over Denki'0s shoulder.

"Tell me please!" Baria begged, clasping her hands in front of her. "I'll do anything, just tell me

"You have to...um...sing lullabies to those that want them for the next week."

"Deal!"

Denki leaned in until his mouth was right by her ear. "Aizawa is Eraserhead- "he didn't get to finish as Baria began to shriek. Thankfully, Hitoshi was relatively close, so he managed to cover her mouth before she got too loud. Neito then leaned in. "and Hizashi is Present Mic."

In hindsight they should have seen this coming. Really, they should have. Baria lay bright red at the boys' feet. Crouched down by her head was Nieto. His face excluded just how he felt about the happenings of that evening. Unrepentant. At her feet was Hitoshi. Pure elation covered his face. He was being taught by his idol after all and although it might be a late reaction, voicing the fact had brought it into reality for him. Denki had moved away from the group in an attempt not to crowd Baria. His face held a great deal of amusement. If asked, he would forever deny looking for situations that cause Baria to faint. However, the smirk that would decorate his face would say otherwise. Plausible denability. Everyone else was dotted around the living room snickering at Baria's misfortune.

A ringtone broke the light atmoshphere. It was Neito's phone. The periwinkled eyed teen didn't even need to look at the screen to know who was calling, it would have said "Unknown" anyway.

"Hello". Answering the phone Neito's expression fell flat. It was obivious that the caller was not one that was desired. He refused to turn on the speaker phone, disspite everyone requests.

"..."

"Apologizes mother but I see no need to return to the Mansion." He hissed the word "mansion" with so much venom it was a surprise that the venom did not physically manifest.

"..."

"Mother, you are aware as I, that there is nothing you can legally do as I am present at my own violation and you have been informed prior to this night."

"..."

"Mother. All calls that are received are automatically recorded and stored. You threatening to hire mercanaries to force my return can and will be used against you in a legal battle should you follow through."

"..."

"Yes I am aware that you birthed me and I am grateful for that. I am not threatening you, I am simply informing you of facts that you should already be aware of."

"..."

"Goodbye mother." Neito said before hanging up the phone even though the others could still hear his mother yelling at him from the other side of the call. "Well...That went well."

Looking down from where he was crouched, Neito made eye contact with Baria.

"Give me the phone." She grinned. It was not a kind smile in any shape or form.

"Hahaha...how about no?" He replied before bolting. The chase was one.

(Akari - age 13, Asashi- age 18, Kaito-age 15, Haruto-age 11, Hana- age 12, Kai- age 14, Itsuki- age 14, the triplets Kanna, Kei and Moi- age 10, Sora and Souta - age 20, Youta- age 17, Yuuma and Yuuto - ages 13 and 14, and finally Aina, Aiko, Aika and Ai - ages 17,15, 13, and 11) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Lovies. So about Denki's wire and grounding for his quirk, let me explain. In the anime it is clear that Denki has no trouble using his quirk to power cars? and charge phones. I believe that because its a  process that saps small amount of electricity from him continuously. The wire that I had placed in his shoe in the story is meant to do the same thing. This is to help him build up a resistance to the electricity being released and a way to prevent him from, well, "whey".

Now onto another theory. Neito is not Baria's sibling, if I haven't made that clear. Also i dont believe that the League of Villains could attack Class 1-A if USJ happens right after the U.A break in. There would not be enough time to plan or gather allies. That is why the time line of the story looks different from the anime or manga. Also im trying to take into account Baria's influence that she has because of Obex.

About the boys cat ears and tails. That is a mystery for you to figure out. If you guys have any questions you can privately message me or ask on the conversations section of my account. Ill get to it eventually.

Bye bye Lovies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
766K 29.6K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
162K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...
8.8K 196 51
Just a BakuDeku oneshots book because I love these two. And just so you know a lot of the scenarios are from an original book I'm writing. If you wan...