Protecting you all-harem x re...

By Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... More

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapterโค๏ธ
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

The real fight!-Chapter 22

1.8K 51 24
By Sunrise_Moondown

Previously:

"Man,you got your face burned? Take care if that thing. You were born with such a cut face after all." The male demon said as he wipe daki's tears.

Tengen and y/n rushed towards them but they got cut.

Tengen got cut on the head and y/n got cut on the waist.

"Heh,not bad. You two stopped my attacks there. And I struck with the intent to kill,too. Nice. Niiiiice." He said turning to the two as the two turned to him.

Present time:

"Niiice.. Niiice skin,no spots,no birthmarks,no wounds. Niiice face. Im sure your popular with the people,mannnnn. And the guy is really tall. You're clearly over sic feet here. Niiice fleshh you two. I can't  get any fatter myself." The male demon said.

'Is this bitch calling me fat?!' Y/n tought as a vein was visible on her foregead stating she's angry.

"The envy,ohhhh the envy. Could you just drop dead? And you'll get a real painful death now. I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after." He said bringing his hands close to his face.

"Onii-chan,he's not the only one. There's more!! Go kill the girl who burned me! Do it! I was working so hard. I was working super super hard alone...! And yet they all got in the way and bullied me!! They all kept bullying me!!" Daki yelled as she cried.

"Yeah,yeah,unforgivable. My cute dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her." The male responded.

"Time to collect debts. I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you. I'll make you spin round and round when you die because my Mae is gyuutarou!" He said as he stroked very fast.

(When gyuutarou said I'll make you spin round and round. A song came into my mind and I imagined tubbo singing that!)

He threw his sickle towards y/n and uzui,but they dodged it and protected the citizens.

That time y/n sensed inosuke and zenitsu's presence.

"The envy,maaann. You two really are a nice people. A niiice people,huh. Protecting humans,looking cool,niiice. And you're a savior in their eyes,huh. Im sure they'll shower you two with love and gratitude." He said.

"Well,yeah. I'm a flamboyant,elegant,ladies man so of course. I even have three wives." Uzui said. (Damn uzui be flexing his wives-)

"Well yeah,I'm a princess after all,I'm a war lord too so of course." Y/n said.

They both said that at the same time.

(A/n: a warlord title is given to Someone who fights on the front lines of a war and commands the troops.)

"Three wives and a princess now?! You're kidding me,right?! Riiiiiggt?! Unforgivable!!" Gyuutarou said scratching his face.

Then he used his blood demon arts to attack the two.

The two could easily dodge them but they can't because of the people they are protecting.

They looked at each other then used their swords to crush the floor they're on so they can go to the floor bellow and dodge the attacks.

"Run and go hide now!!" They both said as th persons they were protecting run and hide.

"You're not getting away. Now turn,splatter sickle." He said as he raised two fingers.

Just as uzui was looking away,the slash from the sickle earlier came back to them..

Good thing y/n's has good reflexes,so she manage to block the slash that was for uzui.

Uzui's reflex and gut feeling made him look in front of him and saw y/n skillfully block all those slash.

And then uzui thinks of a way to kill those siblings while helping y/n block those slashes.

Just then y/n sensed that uzui was about to do something so she ducked and uzui sliced those balls he threw on the air.

Y/n stood up a little annoyed about the explosion and the fact that the siblings didn't die.

"...Well. Ordinary means won't do the trick,huh." Uzui said and y/n nodded as the two of them looked at the ball of sash in front of them.

"The two of us are one,after all." Gyuutarou said as daki was riding on his shoulders with a little pout.

"You two are different,man. Different from all of the pillars I've killed up to now." Gyuutarou said getting mad.

"Well I'm not really a pillar but I have a strength that exceeds them.." y/n said plainly and looking bored as uzui nodded.

"Not a pillar but has a strength that exceeds them....... hmmmm. Niiiice,man. Niiice. I'll enjoy killing you." He said as y/n let out a little laugh.

"Pffft. Hahahah,well that is if you can..." y/n said with eyes glowing red,fangs shown and sharp tail out.

"Yea,I will. My sickle is full of deadly poison. That will kill you two." He said raising his sickle.

"I'm from a family of shinobi. I developed some resistance,so poison won't work."

"I'm a war lord,I've dealt much worse than this and I have resistance to poison in case I get shot by an arrow full of poison in war." Y/n said as uzui did too.

"The shinobi went extinct in the edo era. Don't lie to us! And resistance to poison?! That's impossible!" Daki shouted.

"Hmmm? Huh? HEe hee hee. Well would you look at that. The poison is working slow and steady. That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff wasn't it. Laaaaame." Gyuutarou said.

Y/n looked down and smiled.

"No. Its not working at all. How about we dance for you?" Y/n asked looking up with glowing red eyes.

(Like this⬆️ also who here is a tensei shitara slime datta ken fan?! If you are a fan,I am too! Also I edited milims eye hehe sorry)

"I'm in tip top shape,and I can eat a hundred tempura bowls! Flamboyantly!!" Uzui said.

The two of them rushed towards gyuutarou and daki.

They swing their blades very fast. Uzui used his two blades to pin down gyuutarou's sickles while y/n kicked daki up.

Gyuutarou got his sickkles out off uzui's pin and swing it towards y/n,at the same time daki uses her sash to attack uzui.

That time uzui threw those balls again as gyuutarou and daki was gonna attack them.

It exploded and while the beads explodes,y/n and uzui uses this time to attack the two a little.

Gyuutarou appeared behind uzui as uzui used his blades to fight him, suddenly uzui's blades extended,uzui was holding onto the to of the blade with a strong grip strength.

Gyuutarou was flexible enough to dodge the blade but y/n appeared behind him and manage to put a little scratch on his neck.

"Tsk!" Y/n clicked her tounge in annoyance.

Mean while daki is throwing a tantrum again by saying she's the only one getting cut up.

(TO BE CONTINUED! MUAHAHAHAH)

Sorry this took so long I was visiting mah classmate last Friday and stay the night there. When we were going home there was a bad traffic and we were carrying plants because my classmate is a son of my envi teacher and my envi teacher and my mom are best friend's so my mom asked for plants and I think we brought 3 plants from them then we went to buy pots for the plant but then mom saw a plant she wanted for so long. So we came home with four plants,pots,fertilizer and a tired body.

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

The war lord title is given to Someone when they survive 5 wars,fighting in front lines and coming back without a fatal injury.

Y/n is having a hard time adjusting to people she fights besides with because she is used to fighting alone.

There's a plot twist on the future chapter!!

Total of 1355 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.8K 35
[Name] [Surname] already experience a lot of hardships and obstacles towards her life. She didn't wanted to experience those again but fate really li...
26.6K 872 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
77.7K 2.3K 48
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
49.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...