BILLIONAIRE'S HEART

By parthada

A city guy, jolly and down to the earth, a typical village girl, innocent and naive.... What will happen whe... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5 (FULL PART)
PART 6 (full part)
Part 7(full part)
PART 8 (full part)
PART 9(full part)
PART 10 (full part)
PART 11(full)
PART 12(full)
COVER/SEQUEL
PART 13(full)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20

CHAPTER 21

1.7K 37 41
By parthada

Happy reading

Maria was waiting outside the hospital ward's room, praying for her dear nandini who was getting treated. Once Manik and neyonika had left, nandini did pressurized her brain to think what Manik was talking about. Ignoring the headache and everything she still tried to memorize the events, which lead to her fainting in the garden area. "Doctor! how is she?" "Don't worry she is fine now. Just make sure she don't pressurize her brain, otherwise next time it might be worse." Maria dashed inside nandini's room only to find her starring at the wall blankly. "Nandini, are you.." she gasped on hearing a sentence from nandini "I remember everything!"

Rest chapter on inkitt

For link message me i will give it to you guys.

So finally the air is cleared between family.

What will be neyonika's reaction after knowing abt manik's life?

Manik still loves her will this billionaire forget everything and give her the chance?

Will he listen to his heart or brain who is more powerful?

Leave your comments down below in comment box.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
70.9K 4.1K 28
This story is based on college love of Manik and nandini.
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.2K 874 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
29K 1.9K 70
Innocent girl and extrovert boy are too common, right? But what if these two get interchanged? Ever thought about what will happen next? Both are o...