Skulduggery Pleasant - one sh...

By Leggy_is_sexy

This book will about Skulduggery and Valkyrie's relationship. I love them and I'll die being in envy of what... More

Hi guys
Don't leave
Not ever again
Please leave me alone
Party
Sick
Confession
Do you like me?
He's coming
As the world caves in
Present

Hi

247 4 10
By Leggy_is_sexy

Hi guys! To whoever hasn't abandoned this fandom it's been a few years. I'm reading Dead or Alive and I was reminded how much I love these characters. So due to having run out of good fanfics to read, I might be writing a few stories before I disappear. I already wrote something but I have to edit it first before uploading it.

If you guys want me to write anything in particular, just let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
156K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...