| « 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 �...

Por dead0087

⚠️ | ON GOING | ⚠️ Once there was a time, Where you met a cyan haired rapper. Then comes, a girl with red dr... Más

« 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 »
« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭: 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 »
« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮: 𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 »
« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯: 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗢 »
« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰: 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 »
« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲: 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 »

« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱: 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗗 & 𝗣𝗨𝗠𝗣 »

12.6K 375 285
Por dead0087

« ⁴ᵗʰ ʷᵉᵉᵏ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"Sooooo why are we even here again?"

You give Keith a questioning look as you all roam around a dark ominous looking mansion, that you assume that it may be abandoned for quite a while now.

"Why ya asking, [n/n]? You scared??~" He teases as he leans forward to you, you just pushed his face away playfully. "We're here to wait for the rain to pass, don't you remember?" Velvet speaks up, walking beside you while you guys are roaming around the building.

"Ah, yeah! Almost forgot about that." You give yourself a bump on your head, Keith laughs at this and puts his arm around your shoulder. "Or maybe you were too scared that you forgot?~" He teases again, which you ignore.

Then as soon as he was about to tease you again, a thunder erupted outside. Which causes him to yelp from surprise and bumps into you, making you also bump towards Velvet's figure on your left. "Huh, I wonder who's scared now." You give him a grin, seeing him return a denying look while shaking his head in denial. "I- I was just surprised, that's all!!" He defends, you just return a face filled with doubt. "Suuuuree." You reply, chuckling.

"How about you, Vel? Are yo- Vel?" As you were about to ask how she is, you see her shaking a bit. "Err... You alright?" You nudge her, making her look back as if you just snapped her back to reality. "Ah yeah! Why is that?" You shrug. "You seemed shaken up, was just checking." You then faced forward after giving her a reassuring smile. "Do you perhaps have phonophobia?" You ask, receiving a nod from her. "Ehh, kinda. I'm not entirely sure though. Haha." She dismisses the thought with a wave, then moves on.

"Should probably stay still as we wait out the storm." Keith shrugs, eyes roaming around the dusty room. "Yeah, but in the meantime-let's suffer from asthma together." Keith jokingly states, dusting off some dusts on the furniture to sit on as both you and Velvet just mind your own business. You even heard Keith coughing from the dust he dusts off as you presumed.

"Hon, you should be careful not to inhale those dusts in!" Velvet playfully remarks, watching Keith struggle to sweep both dusts and cobwebs away from him by using his hands.

"G-Geez- This might take time to come off of me. Eugh." With that, Velvet finally takes off and decides to help him while laughing at the mess he just recently got into.

Still wandering off, you didn't pay any heed to what the couple are doing and choose to pay the ominous corridors a little exploration out of boredom. You don't plan to roam too far from your friends though, you don't wanna screw yourself for being lost. You'd think that would be too cliché. But anyways, you aren't really disturbed by the thought though.

"Yo guys, call me when you two are leaving the room you're in!" You shout outside, earning both Keith and Velvet's replying 'yeah' from afar. Getting their response, you proceed your way.

"...wonder how old this place is..." You whisper, eyeing a couple artifacts your eyes spot placed on the shelves attached on the walls. They're all mostly covered in dust. "Better yet, I wonder if this place is even haunted or rather..." You turn a corner. "...has someone ever died here." You continue, your head turning from left to right as your vision wasn't paying attention on your way.

Not long after, your leg suddenly bumped onto something.

Instinctively, your head quickly turned to look down to see what you've accidentally bumped onto. Your eyes adjusted through the darkness as you slowly could make out a single- no, double shorter figures standing before you. It took you a moment to see what they are exactly.

"Ow- Oh hi, friend!! Sorry for bumping onto you, me and my friend are looking for the treat around here!"

You hear a young boy's voice from below, now noticing that he wears a pumpkin costume with a tux as his attire. Giving them a curious look for a moment as they stared back at you with the same look, except they have some kind of interest filling their eyes, you bend down to their height to face them properly. That's when you also notice the other child right next to the him is wearing a similar costume, except they're a skeleton.

"Ah... Hi, are you two lost?" You start off with a gentle smile, earning a giggle from both of them as they faced eachother.

"No, friend. We're actually here to look for the treat we're asked for to get! Also hi!" The one with the skeleton costume answers, giving you a friendly wave afterwards. "Haha, yeah! Though, we're not sure where we could find it here actually!" The one with the pumpkin mask adds, still smiling wide as his head turns to look around him as if expecting to find the 'treat' they're talking about. You were a little confused about what or which treat they're even looking for, but you just shrugged.

"Well, whoever asked you to get it might be just-" As you were talking, a shed of light hits your [s/c] face which both the kids can finally get a better look at you. This causes both of their ears fall deaf to whatever you're saying and stare intently.

"Woooaaahh... Pretty..." One of them quietly whispers, barely audible for you to hear as his friend nudges him. "You also think so, Skid..? Their eyes look like the stars..!" The other whispers back. "Right, Pump... So pretty..." By now you can already see them exchanging words, making you give them a questioning look. 'Stars...? Pretty??' Your mind processed, having this dubious look on your face.

Noticing your expression, both the kids halted from whatever conversation they were having and pretended that nothing happened.

"Psst, hey Pump! Are they not the treat he was talking about??" You hear one of them say, making you look at the skeleton kid, who you heard is named Skid a while ago, with a raised brow. "Ohhh.....yeah! I think they are the treat!! Only saw their face now." The kid, who you heard whose name is Pump, replies with the same happy attitude they both have. Their conversation only made you more confused, mildly concerned.

"Huh? Who are ya guys talking about? What treat??"

With that, both of them soon turn their attention back to you. You see both their eyes stare at you with eagerness, making you feel a bit wary. You didn't receive a response yet, so you waited at least. Not like you can leave them be also unless you think it's safe for them to be left here.

Feeling a bit awkward, you were about to open your mouth to say something but you heard someone give your name a shout from behind you.

"...Keith?"

You stood up from your spot and faced both Velvet and Keith, the cyan haired male was panting from, presumably, looking for you while the brunette was looking fine as always.

"Gah...huff... We finally found you, what made you even ran off t-"

His words got cut off by the time his eyes spotted two kids hiding behind you, seeing both of them clinging onto the hem of your sleeves like lost children.

"Aww! Well hello there, lil' cuties!" Velvet coos, bending down to their height close to you. Keith gave her a quizzical look. 'Lil' cuties?!' He mentally deadpanned from what you can see from his expression. He quickly shakes his head to snap himself, following Velvet.

"Did you two stumble upon our [n/n]? You both lost?" Keith butts in, gently pushing Velvet aside to face the kids properly. Hearing the two friends chuckle and whisper to eachother, they both then turn back to Keith and smiled.

"Oh no, mister! We were just here for our treat!!" Pump first reveals himself. "Yeah!! Luckily, we already found them!" Skid follows, looking excited. Earning a response, Keith gives them back a grin.

"Well, that's great!! Now can you two let go of-"

"....."

As Keith was about to grab you, both Skid and Pump hesitated and jumps back and holds tightly on both of your hands. This behavior only made both of the couple very confused.

"Uhh haha... Kids, would you please let go of [y/n]..? We are sort of busy, so maybe let us look for your ho-"

"No!-"

Skid quickly shouts, smacking his mouth once he realised how loud he was. Pump excuses him and speaks up.

"Sorry about my friend, but we can't do that, mister." He says, his expression not even changing while still wearing the same smile since you stumbled upon them. Keith was mildly shocked to hear this and doesn't know how to respond to that, leaving his mouth agape. Meanwhile, Velvet was sweatdropping with an awkward smile.

Not long after, Velvet steps in and grabs the kids' attention. "If I may, could we ask why?" She politely asks, Pump lights up at this. "Oh, it's obvious, señora!" He starts. "They're the treat we're looking for!!" Skid jumps up, appearing not bothered by his statement at all.

"[Y/n]'s a wHAT-?!"

Both Keith and Velvet yelled, mostly taken aback. Keith whips his head to your direction, you shrugged and had confusion plastered all over your face. Velvet was staring wide-eyed at the two kids though, not knowing how to comprehend the situation.

Before things get too awkward, Keith violently shakes his head and stands up while pointing a finger towards the two young boys.

"Y'all kids can't take what's ours!! We earned [y/n] ourselves firstly!" The way he worded that made you stare dead at him with concern. "W...What..." Keith takes a sneak glance at you, giving you a wink. "I don't remember myself belonging to someone in the first place..." You deadpanned but Keith ignores your statement, Velvet just giggles along.

"I won't allow you kids get our [y/n]!! They're ours!" Keith yells, pointing a finger towards the kids with pride filling his chest. Now you're truly concerned about his statements, even worse, Velvet doesn't also see anything wrong with this and actually see her acting along with him. You grew flustered by this.

"Awww~ Boyfriiieeenndd!!~" Velvet stares at her boyfriend with admiration.

"-Of course!! Unless you two can beat me against a rap battle, then maybe ya'll can have them!!!"

The atmosphere went quickly down for Velvet as soon as he said that. You mentally facepalmed.

"Bitch..." She mutters.

"Hmmmm.... That sounds fun!! We'll do it!" Skid starts. "Sounds fair! I guess we can do that!!" Pumps follows, jumping up in unison with Skid. Keith smirks at this and pulls out his microphone with slick confidence.

"Aight! That settles it then." He adjusts himself on his spot, Velvet moving aside as you quietly move away from the boys.

"Wait for us to win you over, senior [y/n]!!" Skid yells happily. "Yeah! We'll definitely win you over!!" Pump joins in, both of them not clearly understanding how they worded out their sentences. You couldn't help but sigh, Velvet sees this and chuckled at you

"This ain't the first time. You'll get used to it." She smiles, you just shrugged. "Welp, there goes our spooky month." You say, watching Keith getting ready. He notices your stare so he gives you a playful wink, which you brushed it off with a laugh.

"Ready? Set... Spook!"

____________________________________________________________________________

| End of chapter 5 |

____________________________________________________________________________

I hate my writing style

This one got longer again

Fek

Being both a writer and an artist is a grave mistake sometimes

-a/n

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.7K 189 18
You don't travel much, but when you're a kid that's traveling over to their Aunt's house temporarily because of your traveling parents, you meet a fe...
85K 611 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
758 30 3
~°.✧෴۝෴✧.°~ You and a few of your fellow mercenaries travel to a cozy little pub to carry out a simple contract. The events of the night leaves a cer...
3.6K 440 36
❥︎ ⋆ ࣪ ˑ 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣'𝙨 𝘿𝙤𝙟𝙤/𝙍𝙃𝙂 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ๑ ⋆˚₊⋆───── ʚ⭒ɞ ─────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶ ꒷ ⏜ ۫ . ᨳິ 𝙸'𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝟷𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚑𝚘𝚞...