|โ€ข| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๏ฟฝ...

By yushirosimp

(๐˜พ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™) An ordinary girl, who was obsessed with watchin... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XXXXIX
XXXXX
XXXXXI
XXXXXII
XXXXXIII
XXXXXIV
XXXXXV
XXXXXVI
XXXXXVII
XXXXXVIII
XXXXXIX
XXXXXX
XXXXXXI
XXXXXXII
XXXXXXIII
XXXXXXIV
XXXXXXV
XXXXXXVI
Epilogue

XXXXV

3.5K 135 9
By yushirosimp

Shinobu tried to slash at Douma, but he dodged as he attacked back, creating a gust of wind as he swung his fans towards Shinobu, who also dodged his attack, but got half of her haori cut. Kiyomi just watched there, frozen and deep in thoughts.

Shinobu got below Douma and stabbed him upwards, pinning him to the ceiling.

Kiyomi's eyes widened even more, still frozen in place.

As Shinobu was falling down since her sword was slipping from the ceiling, Douma looked at her and smiled as her eyes widened.

'Why doesn't poison work on this guy?!', Shinobu thought while still falling down.

Vines were moving towards her to catch her, but they were suddenly cut and Shinobu was caught by someone.

"Flower Breathing, Fourth form: Crimson Hanagoromo", Kanao suddenly barged in the room and cut the vines while Kiyomi caught Shinobu before the vines could.

"Don't touch my sister.", Kanao angrily said as veins popped on her head.

Kiyomi put Shinobu down and both went back to position as Douma disappeared from the ceiling and reappeared across the girls.

"Ooh! Another girl to eat!", Douma clapped his hands as he beamed.

"Thank you, Kanao, Snowflake.", Shinobu thanked the two as they nod.

"Ah, I almost forgot the two over there!", Douma said with a concerned face as he dashed at Tamayo and the survivor.

"Hey! Don't involve them! We're the ones fighting you here, dumbass!", Kiyomi blocked the incoming attack that Douma sent to Tamayo.

"You know? You're kinda making me feel.. what emotion was that again? Ah, 'irritated' is what it's called.", Douma said, slightly glaring at Kiyomi.

"So what? You've irritated me first!", Kiyomi spat.

"Breath of Winter, Third form: Snowflake Shurikens"

"Insect Breathing, Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon"

"Breath of Flower, Fifth form: Peony of Futility"

The three of them attacks Douma quickly with Kanao attacking first with a lot of slashes to Douma.

All dodged.

Next, Shinobu comes in as she tried to stab Douma a lot.

All dodged again.

Last, Kiyomi jumps in the air as she swung with her fans as snowflake-shaped shurikens flew to Douma.

ALL. DODGED. AGAIN.

"Seriously?! Dude stop dodging it's annoying!!", Kiyomi angrily said as she childishly stomped on the ground.

Douma ignored her (which she got irritated) and put on a surprised expression.

"Hm? Could lord Akaza be dead? I felt a strange sensation for a moment, but I guess it was my imagination. As if lord Akaza had become some kind of different creature... But he's gone, so I'll never know!", Douma said before frowning and crying.

"How sad... He was my bestfriend, but...", He sobbed.

"You can stop spouting your lies.", Kanao spoke.

"What?", Douma said confusedly.

"I know every word coming from your mouth is a thoughtless lie. You're not sad right? Not even a little.", Kanao continued, Shinobu then joined.

"She's right, your pallor hasn't changed at all... even though your bestfriend died. You haven't paled and your face hasn't flushed in anger.", Shinobu said. Kiyomi just listened to them talk while keeping her guard up.

"That's because I'm a demon.", Douma said.

"Demons' eyes are always moist, so they don't blink... But their blood circulates the same as humans, so their pallor changes.", Kanao explained and Shinobu nodded in agreement.

"Yes, as our sister died, Kanae said that she was sorry for you... You don't feel anything, do you?", Shinobu smiled mischievously.

"People born into this world.. can feel joy.. anger, sadness, and other emotions so strongly they tremble... But that's all a mystery to you, right? But you're smart enough to make up for it by lying. You can only pretend to be happy or have fun or be sad so you won't reveal your empty heart.", Kanao said.

"Enjoying happy things, fun things... Facing difficult things or painful things... You're actually an empty shell.", Shinobu added before slightly covering her mouth and giggling with Kanao.

"Why were you even born?", The two of them said together with sadistic smiles as they tilted their heads together.

(Credits to the owner!)

(I traced Kanao and replaced her hair and other things into Shinobu's btw -w-)

"... You know... I've spoken to many girls, but...", Douma said as he closed his fan and looked at the girls coldly.

"This is the first time I've spoken to such unkind girls like you. Why do you say such spiteful things?", Douma said his closed fan beside his face.

"It's because you're a murderer, idiot!", Kiyomi spoke out.

"I understand why that girl is.. just like her ancestor, but you two are just very unkind.", Douma glanced at Kiyomi before back at the two.

"Ah! How dare you! I will never accept Muzan as my ancestor, even if he is!", Kiyomi scoffed. Kanao looked surprised and looked at Shinobu who nodded with a gentle smile, which meant that she accepted Kiyomi, so Kanao just agreed and went back to glaring at Douma.

"Don't you know? It's because we hate you. We want to cut off your head and send you to hell as quickly as possible.", Kanao raised her head as she looked down on him.

"Hmm, let me rephrase that for you, he doesn't seem so smart. She meant to say that you disgust us and the sooner you die the better. Because there's no point to you living.", Shinobu's gentle smile was replaced with her sadistic smile (the pic from earlier).

Douma suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind them as he swung his two fans towards their necks, but the two managed to duck the attack. Kanao then slashed the right side of Douma's stomach, while Shinobu stabbed the left side of Douma's stomach.

Kiyomi joined in as she jumped towards them and tried to slash Douma's neck, but Douma dodged it while swinging icy air to Kanao and Shinobu.

Kanao gripped her sword as she looked very angry, very angry because her family was killed. She dashed at Douma very fast with a lot of slashes.

"Breath of Flower, Fifth form: Peony of Futility"
__________

I'm sorry for another late update 😖

I'm slowly running out of ideas..

No worries though, I'll try and think of an idea 😀

See you lovelies at the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
898K 30.8K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค KNY x Gojo reader ๅƒๅ‚ไน‚ โ”€ โ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡..๐ˆ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ'๐€๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„....โž โœง โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ...
69.4K 1.5K 32
A girl that lived a happy life, and lived alone after the death of her family. And passed the Final Selection, met new friends. And found bac...
1.6M 57.7K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...