afterlife

By wtrmlnjoo

death won't do us apart ongoing (sorry for slow updates) More

notice
summer
coffee shop
no other place like home
butterflies
book (chae pov!)
author's note

handmade bracelet

21 2 0
By wtrmlnjoo

i saw u rushing towards me with that stupid smile that i always loved, i hope it doesn't fade

we sat down the park bench and talked about stuff, u told me your new hobbys i always loved listening to u.

u showed me the new crystals u bought, i did my research on them it was pretty interesting.

u said your favorite one was amethyst and rose quartz as u handed the obsidian stone that was made into a bracelet for me and said cause black was my favorite color.

i still wear it and I'll always will i promise

///
(im sorry if some of this doesn't make sense)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
655K 21.4K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...