The Royal Journey- Amourshipp...

By OmMhatre8

So this story takes place 1 week after Ash battles replacement gym leader of vermillion city that is his firs... More

Prolouge
Reunion and Revelations
Visiting Rota
Serena To Kalos
Back to Vaniville
Vermillion and Altomere
Rank Booster Tournament
Reunion of Amour
Shalour City Gym
Darkrose Sails and Dia's Return
Tagged
Pokemon School and Brock's Surprise
Princess Finally Comes to Rota
Authors Note

Good Bye Kalos-Alola Alola

2.2K 57 62
By OmMhatre8

Next morning breakfast after last chapters events.

Diantha - So Ash where are you going now.

Ash- Dia me along with Sere Gary Lillie and Gladion are going to Alola. I have to ask if gou and Chole are gonna tag along or not.

Dia- I see.

Serena- So Ash how is Alola am I gonna enjoy there.

Ash- Sere it's one of the best tourist locations of the world and there are also many strong trainers there and we will also visit my pokemon school which I used to attend during my Alolan adventure.

Serena- Yes I wanna meet your friends. But I was really shocked when you said you were gonna attend school in Alola.

Ash- I know but I was really good experience and it actually helped me in improving my statergies.

At the same time gou and Chole came.

Gou and Chole- Good Morning guys .

A/s/d- Good Morning you 2.

Gou- Ash ready to go back to Kanto.

Ash- About that gou I wanna ask you something.

Gou- what is it ash.

Ash- Well I along with Sere Gary and Athers are going to Alola wanna tag along.

Gou- Alola I will definitely tag along.

Ash- Alright let's tell the prof.

Chole- Ash wait .

Ash- what happened Chole.

Chole- Ash we won't be able to accompany you guys as in 2 days our mid terms exams are starting and gou you have to attend school for exams that was the deal made and you know it.

Gou- OK clo I understand.

Ash- don't be disappointed bro we can visit again too.

Gou- Ash you and serena are lucky that you don't have to attend school.

Ash- If you don't know gou I was attending school during my alolan journey and it was really fun I don't know why you hate school.

Gou- what you use to study there .

Ash- We use to study about pokemon and there behaviors and we use to have exploration days and pokemon battle period and many more things.

Chole- Ash that is the difference between your school and our school. Our school only focuses on study but your school doesn't focuses on only studies that is why you enjoy there .

Ash- I see but is it my mistake you took admission in the school you both could have become pokemon trainers at age of 10 like me and Gary.

Serena- Ash aren't you too much harsh on them.

Ash- I am not Sere. They are complaining for some useless reasons that is why I am angry.

Gou- OK ash but we have to leave our plane is in an hour.

Ash- bye both of you we will be back In a week .

Both gou and Chole left and now with Max and Bonnie.

Max- Hey bon i am going to unova for challenging the trainers there wanna tag along.

Bonnie- I would love to maxy .

Max - Lets tell others about it.

Bonnie- yes. I hope Clemont won't have any problem.

Max- Chill bon If he doesn't allow I will make sure he allows.

Bonnie- Thanks maxy (while hugging him)

Both of them meet the gang.

Max - Guys me and bon are going to unova to for my next battle.

Clemont- I see but I hope you will take care of my sis .

Max- Don't worry about it I can take care of my bon better than you .

May- What do you mean by my bon.

Max- When did I say my bon I just said bon.

May- whatever. But be sure to take care of her and Bonnie I am leaving this idiot with you make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.

Max - Yes siso.

Ash- I hope we will meet soon Max. I wanna see you more stronger.

Max - I will be ash.

Aria- Guys I have good news.

Gladion- What is it Ria.

Aria- Babe I got permission from pelemero to tag along with you to Alola.

Gladion- Really. Finally I can introduce you to my mom and dad .

Gary- Ashy boy we have to book tickets also .

Ash- Don't worry gare bear we are not gonna travel through plane.

Gary- So how are we gonna go to Alola.

Ash- We are riding Solgaleo.

Lillie- really ash. That means we will be there in 10 to 15 mins.

Ash- Lets directly go to Aether Paradise.

Diantha- Ash take care we will meet soon. And serena take care of ash I know you are the only one who can take care of him.

Serena- Don't worry Dia I will do it .

Now everyone one has left except the one going for Alola.

Ash- Guys you ready to go.

Everyone- Yes Ash.

Ash- Solgaleo I choose you.

Solgaleo came and ash asked him to carry to All of them to Alola. Everyone sat on back of Solgaleo and then Solgaleo opened them wormhole and entered it. As soon as they entered the worm hole serena aria and Gary were awestruck by the scene inside the ultra wormhole.

Serena- Ash this is amazing.

Gary- Ashy boy this will help me a lot in my research. But what are those other entrances.

Ash- They are entrances for the world of ultra beasts and we should avoid them.

Aria- But this is really amazing but dangerous at the same time.

Lillei- I know aria . Our mom was sucked my niheligo and that ub almost killed our mom if it wasn't for ash we would have lost our mother.

Gladion- He really helped us a lot.

Ash- Hey don't praise me that much and now see Lusamine will also become my Aunt after Lillies and Gary's marriage.

Gladion- yes you are right ash.

Meanwhile in Alola region in Aether Paradise

Mohn- Red long time no see.

Red - You right mohn . But first meet my wife Delia.

Delia- Nice to meet you mohn and I am sure Lillie Lusamin and Gladion must be happy too.

Lusamin - ye we are Delia . It's nice to meet you again.

Mohn- Lusamin meet blue and leaf they are parents of Gary.

Lusamin- Nice to meet you  Mr and Mrs. Oak.

Leaf- Like wise Mrs Aether.

Red- So where are Lillie and Gladion lusamin

Lusamin- Red they both are in Kalos travelling with your future daughter in law and her friends.

Delia-  Leaf Should we tell them.

Lusamin- what are you 2 talking about.

Leaf- Well Ash and Gary met serena and your kids.

Lusamin- oh really. Lillie must be happy to see Gary.

Leaf- And yes about that I want to tell you something.

Lusamin- And what is it.

Leaf was about to speak but suddenly an ultra wormhole appeared.

Leaf- what is that thing.

Delia - Red come quickly here we may need your help .

Blue- But what is that thing?

Mohn- it's an ultra wormhole. We must prepare to fight.

And then the pokemon came out and it was none other than Solgaleo.

Lusamin- Oh ots nebby no need to worry.

But then everyone saw who is on the back of Solgaleo. And there jaw dropped As there kids were riding that pokemon. Solgaleo came down and ash recalled him.

Lusamin- kids you should have informed us you are coming home though an wormhole hole with help of Solgaleo. You know how much worried we were when th portal opened.

Lillie- But I wanted to give you a surprise.

Leaf- Gary ash what are you 2 doing here.

Gary- Mom we are here to visit Lillies parents and tell them about us.

Lillie- Mom me and Gary are in a relationship.

Mohn - really.  See Lusamin I told you at the place of Yvonne this will happen.

Blue- You knew about crush of Lillie on Gary.

Serena- Actually when max was showing old photos of Ash he showed one photo of Ash and Gary during the jhoto league and Gladion spilled the beans there.

Leaf - I see. But it's really nice to meet my future daughter in law.

Delia- Ah serena finally we are meeting after 8 long years.

Serena- yes mom . But I am also happy to meet you and I also met dia. I was really happy when I came to know she is sister of Ashy.

Red- But serena why did you called her mom.  I have no problem you can also call me dad but when did this happened.

Delia- Around 3 4 Days ago. And Leaf also asked Lillie to call her mom.

Lusamin- really. But Gary I hope you will take care of my daughter. And Gladion who is that pretty lady beside you.

Aria- Hello Mrs Aether I am Aria and girlfriend of Gladion.

When mohn and Lusamin heard girlfriend they were beyond shock as they never expected Gladion to have a girlfriend and that to this much beautiful. They expected that they will have to find a bride for him due to his nature but now he has a girlfriend.

Lusamin- Its nice to meet you Aria. I never expected Gladion to have a girlfriend due to his nature.

Aria- I don't have any problem regarding his nature. In last 3 weeks I really had too much fun cause I was with him.

Mohn - Its really nice to meet you Aria and I hope you will take care of my emo boy.

Aria- Don't worry Mr.Aether .

Lusamin- So Aria are you also a Pokémon trainer.

Aria- I am performer just like serena and I am the current Kalos queen the title which serena is aiming for.

Ash- And she will definitely win this time.

Aria- I don't know but I am sure we will definitely have a close contest.

Delia- Children chill out .

Ash- Sorry mom . Btw how is sis Il doing.

Delia- She is good . And hoping for princess of Rota to visit Rota asap.

Serena- Well am I really good enough to be princess.

Red- Serena you are. Don't forget you are powerful more than me in aura as you are ashs girlfriend and your love has already proven it.

Serena- Thanks red . I just felt like my dad was speaking to me.

Red - Hey serena you can call me dad like you already call Delia as mom so why not me too.

Serena - if you don't have any problem.

Red - No rather it makes me feel happy.

Lusamin- So let me prepare room for Ash and serena as Gary and Aria already have there places.

Gary and Aria- Which room are assigned.

Lusamin- Well you will be will Lillie and Gladion right.

Gary- Lusamin you don't have problem in us sharing the room.

Lusamin- Not at all . I am waiting for grandchildren.

Gary- Its too early for that . We are only about 16 17 . Atleast wait for more 5 6 years.

Ash- It feels so good when Gary is teased for having children. I am enduring this jokes on me from the time when I told about serena.

Serena- Ash you rather seem happy for Gary condition.

Ash - Sere you don't know how much happy I am.

Gladion- Mom but that was too much .

Ash- Gladion don't worry just ignore them. And Lusamin we won't be staying here me and honey are going to professor kukuis house.

Delia- I will rag along but I will be back lusamin then we will call grace.

Red - I am tagging along we Delia. We will be back by dinner.

On way to the professors house.

Serena- Ash you said professor kukui and Burnett are also like your other parents will they like.

Ash- sere don't worry they will absolutely like you ain't I right mom.

Delia- Don't worry dear they are really good.

Ash- I am exited to meet Lei.

R/D/S- Ash who is Lei.

Ash- oh sorry mom I forgot to tell you but prof kukui and burrnet have a son born a month ago.

Delia- really ash. You should have told me earlier I would have brought something for him after he is you little brother.

Ash- yes mom.

Red - Delia we can still go to hau'oli city and bring something good .

Delia- yes thats a good idea dear . Ash serena you two go ahead.

Serena- Ok mom . Now ashy show me the way.

Ash- As your wish my princess.

Ash and serena reach the house of prof and and went near the door while holding hand of serena and opened the door and entered the house saying I am home .

Professor Kukuis Pov

I was preparing milk for lie but suddenly I heard the door opened I thought Burnett may I have took him outside but a few moments later I heard someone saying I am home when I heard the voice I was so happy as it was voice of none other than Ash the boy who is like a first son to me. I left my course and went near the door and embraced him in a hug. And hearing all the commotion Burnett came and when she saw ash she joined our hug.

No ones Pov

P.Kukui- Ash it's great to see you and who could that be ( pointing towards serena)

Ash- p kukui and p Burnett  meet my sere. And where is Lei I wanna see him.

P.Burnett- Ash he is sleeping rn but you will meet him soon. And serena it's finally nice meet you Ash have told us a lot about you.

Serena- Like wise professors it's nice to meet you.

Burnett- So Ash how is Mrs Ketchum doing.

Ash- About that mom and dad will be here in few mins.

Kukui - Ash did you just say dad .

Ash- yes prof . I met him about a month ago and I also met my big sis.

Kukui- I an so much happy for you Ash. And who is your big sis.

Ash- p.kukui she is Kalos Champion Diantha.

Burnett- really . See you 2 are Champion siblings. And serena what do you do.

Serena- P.Burnett I'm an performer and I am currently practicing for Master Class.

Suddenly they heard someone crying and p Burnett went in the room and calm down Lei. Then she brought Lei outside.

Burnett- Lei meet Big bro Ash .

Ash- Big bro kinda a feels a bit embarrassing.

Then as goes near Lei and nuzzel him. And serena also join him and Burnett says both of you look too much cute ans serena blushes . And the professors starts laughing. And after some time red and Delia comes in. And when Delia sees ash and serena taking care of Lei she says something that no one ever expected.  She say my my look at those 2 already practicing for being parents. This made serena made a blushing mess and ash being a bit dense was unaffected. And Professor and red were laughing.

Delia- Its nice to meet you 2 after a long time and congratulations for the baby boy.

Burnett- Its also nice to meet you Mrs Ketchum after long time and thanks.

Kukui- Mr Ketchum I am really happy to meet you .

Red- same here professor and thanks for taking care of my little ash while he was here.

Kukui- no problem Mr Ketchum ash was like a son to me before even I got married.

Red- Professor kukui I know you are a strong trainer and a amazing researcher would you like to join the Pokenations as a researcher and agent.

Kukui- I would love but I don't want to leave my wife and child alone.

Red - About that don't worry we want you to be head of Alola region so you will be staying in Alola.

Kukui- Isn't mohn perfect for it.

Red - He is but he is already with me and my buddies and we top agents so we can't stay in one region we may be called any time.

Kukui- I accept it.

Red - Thanks P.Kukui

Kukui- No problem Mr. Ketchum

Delia- Ash are you coming back to Aether Paradise.

Ash- No I am staying here only after all this is my 2nd home.

Red - Ok see you tomorrow.

Then red and Delia leaves.

Ash- So professor you know I am also a researcher at Professor ceris laboratory in vermillion city.

Burnett- really ash . Ik you are a champion now you are researcher do you practice battling.

Ash - I do P.Burnett and I am currently in great class of Pokémon World Championships.

Kukui- Shouldn't you me in master class as you are our champion.

Ash- I want proper challenge before challenging Leon so I started from great a month ago. Wanna meet my current team.

Burnett- I would love to .

Then Ash released Greninja Sceptile Charizard Mew Latias Naganadel Infernape Riolu Dragonite and Gengar.

Kukui- Ash did you Catch this pokemon after league.

Ash- No professor the new pokemon I caught are gengar Dragonite riolu Latias and mew .

Burnett- You had this powerhouse all the time  why didn't you used them . And you didn't showed us your pokemon during the trip.

Ash- I wanted to win with help of my new pokemon so I did it.

Kukui- I understand and you won that is what is important. But catching mew and latias is big feat.

Ash- No professor I didn't caught them they wanted to be my pokemon as I helped them in the past.

Meanwhile at Aether Paradise with the mothers and yes they have called grace too.

Lusamin- we should plan there wedding as we all are going to be family.

Delia- I think we should leave it to kids for when they wanna marry. And before Ash my daughter is gonna get married.

Lusamin - yes I also want to know about your daughter.

Delia- Her name is Diantha and she then kalos champion.

Lusamin - really diantha is your daughter I never expected that.

And then they continued there ladies talk.

With Darkrose

Aria- I am happy that you parents approved our relationship.

Gladion- me too . But do you like this place. This is actually not our actual house it's on melemele Island we will visit there tomorrow.

Aria- Babe I wanna share a secret with you.

Gladion - What is it Aria.

Aria- You know actually I am an orphan my parents died when I was 9 and I don't want to keep it a secret from you .

Gladion- Thanks for sharing with me Ria and I will always keep you happy .

Aria - Thanks Gladion.

Then both shared a kiss.

With Gary and lillei

Gary- Lillie you are happy to be back in Alola.

Lillie- yes I am Gary. Now I am gonna inform my friends that I am back in Alola.

Gary- He lils Don't tell them about me Ash serena and Aria lets give them a surprise.

Lillie- Nice idea babe.

Lillie msgs with Mallow

L- hey Mallow I am back in Alola.
M- really.
L- I will be visiting school tomorrow with my brother and his girlfriend along with my 3 other friends.
M- we will love to meet your new friends and emo boy finally got a girl nice.
L- yes he got and she is really beautiful. And you know I even met ashs girlfriend in Kalos.
M- really Lillie. How is she can you tell me.
L- She is really beautiful and sweet.
M- I would like to meet her.
L- you may meet her soon . Good Night lets talk more tomorrow.
M- yes and good night.

Finally done and this is the longest chapter of the book and I have ever written hope you guys enjoyed it. Meet you again next week till that time stay safe and peace out 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
82K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...
193K 3.8K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
58.8K 871 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...