ยฐโ€ข๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–โ€ขยฐ

By jikook4thewin

โžน"๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’... More

He was my first friend
Late night 'dates'
You have someone
That rainy night

You, just you

72 11 1
By jikook4thewin

You were getting over him and I think you became aware of my feelings.

When I would try to get close to you or hold your hand, you would just smile your little bunny smile and let me do as I please.

One night we were in your garden, stargazing like usual.

It was a Thursday night, I remember.

We were chatting about future and I blurted I wanted to have a future with you.

I thought you would laugh it off and call me an idiot for thinking like that.

But you just turned your head in my direction and looked at me.

'Me too'

That's what you said.

That night I knew I could call you mine and mine only.

That I could hold you close without a fear.

Because we loved each other.

And it was you, just you who had ever captured my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...