ยฐโ€ข๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–โ€ขยฐ

By jikook4thewin

โžน"๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’... More

He was my first friend
Late night 'dates'
That rainy night
You, just you

You have someone

67 12 0
By jikook4thewin

I found out you were dating someone.

I was crashed, my eyes filled with tears wanting to come out.

But you were looking so happy so I forced a smile.

Your happiness is all I care about, even if I end up being hurt.

Your friendship is enough if you are happy.

So I went along with you.

You introduced him to me and I acted as friendly as possible to make you smile.

Because I loved it when you smiled.

My stomach would fill with butterflies and my heart would do his cardio workout.

I wanted to pretend for you.

Even if I got a bad vibe from you 'boyfriend'.

Even if I'm breaking apart from inside.

After all, it was all for you, just you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
232K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...