ยฐโ€ข๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–โ€ขยฐ

By jikook4thewin

โžน"๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’... More

Late night 'dates'
You have someone
That rainy night
You, just you

He was my first friend

86 12 0
By jikook4thewin

I was new to town, knew no one at school.

Got in the class and noticed you for the first time.

Your big doe eyes captivated me, lured me in your innocence.

You Were taking notes from the class.

But I was just taking notes of every inch of your face.

Too distracted by your beauty, I haven't noticed you catching me stare.

Then you smiled.

The most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

I felt my cheeks burning and I turned my head away.

I heard you giggle, the most beautiful melody someone could witness.

Then you came to me.

Asked me to join you at lunch because I was new.

You suggested to be my first friend.

And I accepted.

Jungkook was your name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...