The Bad Boy

By johanniefanfic

Annie is the new girl at school. She finds out about the 5 Golden boys of the school 1) Johnny Orlando- The l... More

Its just a parking space
Kidnapping is Illegal!
Ride of Your Life
Hot! Hot! Coffee!
An Apology Gift?
Party!
Just Fucking Apologize!
Milk and Cookies
Don't Mess With The Bad Boy
Lets Hangout This Weekend
Carnival
The Maze
A Night To Remember
Laser Tag
I'm Warning You
Sweet Juicy Revenge
Revenge is Best Served Cold
Be My Partner?
Bloody Hell
Look Outside
Dinner With The Orlandos
Look What You Did!
Hung Over With An Orlando
Guy Talk
Studying and French Toast
You Bet on Who I Liked??!!!
Ditching With The Bad Boy
Say It!
It's Over
He Likes You!!
Cut The Awkwardness
Halloween Drama
Are You Drunk?
What Just Happened?
Give Her a Chance
The Past
Dinner With The Enemy
Dessert
I Trusted You!
Get Out Of My Sight
Keep Telling Yourself That
I'm Right Here
How Do I Feel?
Look What Happened
I Want Out
Rumors and Revenge
Execute Plan Suspension
It Was My Idea
Flashback
The End

Five Golden Boys

820 9 0
By johanniefanfic

Jayden: Let me tell you about the five golden boys of the school.
Annie: Ac- ~Before I could stop her she continued~
Jayden: I'll start with William Frankly a sweet english delight *smiles* Blue eyes, Brown hair. He's way more shy than his friends.
Annie: ~Brown hair blue eyes, he sat on the very left of Johnny's audi I8.~
Jayden: Now Armani Jackson the smart tan with curls. He is smart and more polite he's favorited in the personality trait, but don't be fooled just like his four best friends he's a bad ass. *smiles* Next is Hayden Summerall, he's cute and funny and even charming. Most of the girls like him because he's more outgoing than all the other guys. *nods* Asher Angels more on the mysterious side and mischievously charming. The girls LOVE that about the guy *rolls her eyes*. Also his deep and enchanting green eyes, no one can not fall for those eyes!
Annie: ~I remember that one too because he was sitting on the passenger side of the car and he had dimples which I found cute~
Jayden: Now last but not least Johnny Orlando, the baddest of the bunch. He's a complete player and its not hard to understand I mean look at him, the bad ass attitude and he's beyond gorgeous!
Annie: ~That spoiled rich brat~ So basically they're all players slash badasses?
Jayden: William isn't a player but basically yeah! *smiled and winks*
Annie: So what Johnny runs the school or something?
Jayden: Yeah! *nods*
Annie: *sarcastically* Great! ~5 boys to avoid in my last year of high school. The rest of the class we copied off of each other and then class was over. I hurried to my next class and got there just on time.. Well before the late bell rang.~ Sorry. ~As I said that everyone looked at me 'Great just the attention I needed'~
Mr. Gilbert: Why are you late?
Annie: Well I'm not really late I still have *checks her watch* 30 seconds left. Also I'm new here so if you expect me to know everything about this school do you really think you should be a child development teacher?
Mr. Gilbert: Ah Miss LeBlanc correct?
Annie: Yes sir *smiles*
Mr. Gilbert: Take a seat so we can began today's class.
Annie: ~I looked around the class room and low and behold with my luck I see the 5 golden boys, with the only empty seat at their table. 'Why? Why me?! Curses to this school for being a maze' I sat down and they all had some sort of smile resting on their faces. I smiled and started listening to the boring teacher, all was going well. I was doing the assignment that had been assigned to me and the guys were goofing off and didn't seem to care about the assignment, well its not my problem~
Asher: Hey, I'm Asher *smiles* Whats up?
Annie: *looks up* ~His green eyes were enchanting~
Hayden: The sky! *smiles playfully, leans back in his chair* I'm Hayden, How you doin? *winks*
William: *pushes Hayden's hat down* Spare her from the worst flirting you've ever had to use. *shakes his head, looks at Annie* I'm Will, you seem wicked
Annie: Wicked? *smiles* Thanks
Armani: Chill you guys, you're gonna scare her! *smirks* I'm Armani, the cool one.
Annie: *smiles* I'm Annie. ~Finally the bell rang and I was thankful as I began to gather my things~
Johnny: Are you lame asses done? Seriously how torturing! *stands up smiling* Oh and parking thief, don't think I've forgotten to about my spot. *leans in placing his hand in her chair* I'll make you regret ever talking back to me. *winks*
Annie: ~I watched as the 5 boys left leaving me stunned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 374 19
a girl. a boy. a simple not so simple love story. katy 2019 completed
11K 143 18
*MILDLY CHICHÉ** **UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Annie Leblanc is 17 and is a bad girl. She lives in Maryland. She skips class and sometimes drinks. Has...
29.1K 368 102
just read<3
13.7K 547 38
Annie LeBlanc is an emotionally damaged teenager, struggling with the death of her older brother. Hayden Summerall is the school's star player, deter...