•♧• TBHK x Reader Oneshots •♧•

Από Lynn_Celo56

•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧• A full one shot of Toilet bound Hanako-Kun!!! Any request is granted !!!! •♥︎•♥︎•... Περισσότερα

•☆• Welcome •☆•
•♥︎• Characters •♥︎•
•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Cuddle buddies •[•
•♤• Tsuchigomori •♤• Melody •♤•
•■• Mitsuba Sousuke •■• Picture Perfect •■•
[ ||| Aoi Akane ||| Music Box ||| ]
•♤• Tsuchigomori •♤• Dance the night •♤•
•♡• Hanako-Kun •♡• Stairwell •♡•
•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Eyes to Watch •]•
•¤• Yako Misaki •¤• Mischievous yet Shy •¤•
•●• Teru Minamoto •●• Music sheets •●•
•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Holding onto you •]•
•☆• Special : Beach day •☆•
[ ||| Aoi Akane ||| HEART ATTACK ||| ]
•♧• Yashiro Nene •♧• Our song •♧•
•♥︎• Hello •♥︎•
•[• Tsukasa Yugi : I challenge you to a duel ! •]•
•●• Teru Minamoto : Maybe a Friend•●•

•\\• Sakura Nanamine•//•\\• A sight to die for •//•

931 14 7
Από Lynn_Celo56

•\\•

•\\• A Sight to die for •//•

\ Genre : Wholesome , Human Au, /

 /Pronouns : They, Their , Them \

•//•

•\\• Y/n's P.O.V •//•

I'm not really into romance or anything. Fairly enough, I'm just as blunt as it is. I am not like dense or anything but I really don't like the thought of romance. So when a student from another class asked me out for prom because he " likes me" , you could already guess my answer.

" No."

But in a polite and reasonable way. I really can't stand the thought of love. I gave a sigh and walked to the library to try and cool my thoughts, brushing pass every book inside of the shelves. I found myself holding onto a very vintage book.

" A sight to die for"

To summarize everything : it's basically a love story about a Villainess and a Heroine but their love wasn't actually true love just a facade to try and fool the other party, they realize they really fell for the other person, blah blah blah.

As much as I love the cover of the book. It just sounds cliche and boring, I think I read too much cliche manga's in a while.

" Oh. I didn't see you as the type to read those books."

I flinched, startled by the sudden voice beside me. Turning to the right, I gave a sigh. Sakura Nanamine, my classmate. She looked at me then back to the book she held.

" Oh. Yeah, I was just curious you know, but I do sometimes read it. How about you ?"

" Sometimes, huh. I don't really read those books but I do admire the Authors who wrote them, Oh could you please give me that book ? The one that's in your right side."

Nodding my head. I turned and grabbed hold of it, the texture of the cover was really soft to hold and was oddly familiar. 

" A careless daydream," It read. 

" Wow. I love this book, I highly recommend this book if you really like thriller and mystery. The summary of this book is.."

I don't know why but I began to ramble on and on about how I love the book. I stopped when I realized that Sakura has been looking at me, she probably thinks I'm weird now. Wait, when was I never weird?

" I.. I'm so sorry. I just really like this book."

" It's alright. Its really quite a sight seeing you like this, showing emotions and all. Well I must be going now, I hope to talk to you again Y/n."

With that. She walked away, Sakura and I don't really talk to each other but sometimes she's just so relatable. I hadn't noticed but my face felt hot for a second, was the ac not working today? I gave a sigh and turned back to place the book away but I saw a glimpse of white on the floor. Going down, I grabbed hold of the paper. It must've fell off Sakura's skirt pocket.

" Uhm. Sakura-chan, you.."

I'm a dumbass. She already left you idiot, I guess I'll just give this to her tomorrow then. Grabbing my bag, I went out of the library after putting the book back.

I waved goodbye at Tsuchigomori sensei and went out of the school grounds. Watching as the sun began to drift to a beautiful sunset, I glance down at the paper. Now I'm curious, what was it inside of this.

Arriving back in my apartment. I went inside my bedroom and sat down to try and finish my homework.

•//• Time skip •\\•

By finishing homework, I mean by laying down on the floor and scrolling through my phone. I mean I did make most of it... half of it... one half of it.. screw it. Sighing, I turned and rose up.  remembering Sakura's paper. My fingers gripped onto the paper and began opening it.

Have mercy on my soul if she founds out I read something that wasn't suppose to be read. 

" If it's alright with you, I'd like to take you out to prom. So will you please be my prom date , Y/n?"

" Oh. Wait.."

Thump. Thump.

My face is burning up. Why was my name there ? Is she.. Is she trying to ask me out ? That's so unlikely of her !! But this handwriting it's hers, I know that cursive and well elegant letters anywhere.

I turned to the mirror to see some tinted pink on my cheeks, I'm blushing.

Now don't get me wrong, Sakura is a relatable and pretty student but the thought of her asking me out for prom is just. Wow. I never thought of her like that, come to think of it, I sometimes just stare at her from a far because she's really pretty to look at.

Wait what. 

Thump. Thump. Thump. 

So, does this mean I like her? Wow this is the first time, I liked someone in a while.

Alright !!! Suck it up L/n, We're going to return the favor and ask her out. That would surprise her for sure >:)), even if she just thinks of me as a friend, there is still a chance she likes me back right? 

•//•

I'm a wuss and I know it. For the past few days I tried to talk to her but I stumble over my words and ended up talking over nonsense. Such as.. 

" Hey Sakura-chan." 

" Yes ?" 

" BYE !!" 

I left her then and there when I saw her tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, DANG IT Y/N. 

" Ah, Y/n-chan. I'd like to ask if yo-" 

" OOH LOOK AT THE TIME,  IT'S LUNCH, BYEE !!" 

It wasn't lunch at that time and I had to be in cleaning duty as punishment for ditching class. Hours had passed, I sighed and sat on the library floor, now I'm holding onto the letter she wrote with my reply on it.

I should've shoved this inside of her locker dang it. I hope tomorrow would be alright, leaning against the bookshelves, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

•\\• First P.O.V •//•

Soft footsteps came as Sakura turned but stopped on her tracks seeing a sleeping Y/n on the library floor. A soft smile came to her lips, she walked towards them and brush pass some of their hair to the side until she noticed something.

Looking down at the palm of their hand, she blushed which wasn't likely of her to do so. 

" If it's alright with you, I'd like to take you out to prom. So will you please be my prom date , Y/n ?"

" Sure. I'd like to be your prom date, so I'll pick you up at your house at seven? Uh, that is if you could tell me where your house is. Ahahha I'm so cringy :,,> "

"..." 

She stayed silent, a soft blush on her cheeks, a subtle smile on her face. Picking up the paper Y/n held, Sakura grabbed hold of her pencil and started writing on it as the sun slowly set. She stood back up on her feet and walked away, a few moments pass.

Y/n stirred on their sleep but opened their eyes, looking down at their phone, they yawned and stood back up. 

" Huh, it's already five-thirty pm. Ah, wait the letter." 

Something caught their attention, a small reply from Sakura made their heart skip a beat. Their fingers slowly opening the letter. 

" I'm happy you accepted my proposal, don't worry. We can talk to each other tomorrow at lunch, I'll see you then. Also you are weird but that just makes you more fun to be with. - Sakura" 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!" 

" SHUT UP !!" 

Tsuchigomori yelled then threw a book at Y/n's head, watching them as they huffed and grabbed hold of another book to throw it back at the teacher but decided against it when he glared at them.

Grabbing their bag, they left immediately, not wanting to stay there and get hit by Tsuchigomori sensei again. As their feet pressed against the pavement outside of the school grounds, Y/n fiddled with the letter in their palm then looked up front but stopped.

Their eyes locked together and for the first time seeing her, Sakura smiled at them leaving a small tint of red on Y/n's cheeks as they smiled and walked towards her. 

" Huh. I guess she really is a sight to die for." 

•//•

So sorry if it's short. 

Stay sweet ~♥︎

•//•

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

147K 4.9K 27
What should I do? Everything Yashiro ever wanted was romance. But love is not as colorful as she thinks. Sometimes it can be deadly dangerous. Esp...
146K 6K 49
a slowburn romance between a supernatural and an exorcist ❦ Minamoto Teru x Reaper! OC MANGA SPOILERS!! ➪ Completed! Jibaku shounen Hanako-kun // Toi...
40.8K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
26.9K 546 42
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ "ꜱʜʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ...