Built for Sin (Draco Malfoy)

By dracoskilledmeh

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE β™‘
1 - ALORA
2 - DRACO
3 - ENCOUNTER... AGAIN
4 - THE LETTER
5 - PARTY
6 - CHRISTMAS
7 - THEO'S BACK
9 - NICELY PLAYED
10 - THREE'S BETTER THAN TWO
11 - JUST A BIT HARDER
12 - SECOND ROUND
13 - YES TO THE DRESS
14 - POISON
15 - NIGHTCLUB
16 - MR. NOTT
17 - MAID OF HONOR
18 - HUNGRY
19 - SURPRISE
20 - MAGPIES
21 - TILL DEATH DO US PART
22 - LEMONADE
23 - IT'S COMPLICATED
24 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
25 - LOVE IS LOVE
26 - KISS ME IN THE RAIN
27 - MY LOVE
28 - S*X ON THE BEACH
29 - YOU'RE MINE
30 - WAKE UP CALL
31 - PARIS
32 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER
33 - I DO
34 - I LOVE YOU
35 - PERFECT
36 - BUILT FOR SIN
BONUS: TEMPER TANTRUMS

8 - UNEXPECTED

14.6K 309 340
By dracoskilledmeh

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

"Are you sure you're okay with staying in tonight?"

"I'm okay with it if you are," he smirked, pulling me into his chest as he gently kissed down my neck.

I bit my lip, tilting my head to the side to give him more access, "Of course, I am."

Theo hummed, "Good... now turn around for me."

I circled around to face our bed. Theo's hard chest pressed against my back as his hands rested on my hips. His thumbs glided back and forth along my skin, and I felt his soft lips grazing my bare shoulder.

"Bend over," he whispered into my ear.

I obeyed his command, bending over so that my stomach was pressed flat against the mattress. Theo and I had already been making out for minutes on end, so I was only wear a bra and underwear, while he only had his briefs on.

I felt his bulge press up against my ass as he bucked his hips forward. I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling my whole body shudder upon feeling his erection so close to my entrance.

Gripping the bed sheets for some support, I pressed the side of my face against the bed and glanced over my shoulder to see Theo pleasuring himself by dry humping my ass. I almost came at the sight, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head as his hands guided my hips back towards his. He hissed as he drove his hips forward, pressing his cloth covered cock right against my entrance, which was practically exposed at this point due to the minimal coverage of my lace thong.

"Theo..." I gulped. "Please."

He flashed me a mischievous smirk as he tugged on the waistband of his briefs and removed them, allowing me to see his thick cock in all its glory.

"Fuck," I moaned, watching him spit onto his hand and pump his shaft right above my ass. "I need you inside me."

"A desperate little slut, are we?" he chuckled lowly, sliding his tip up and down my wet folds. I bit the inside of my cheek to suppress my moans, but once he started rubbing the tip of his dick against my clit, I lost all control.

"Oh, Theo," I whimpered.

I heard his breath become more ragged as he slapped his dick against my butt cheeks. One of his hands gripped my waist, pulling my ass up so that he could have a clear view of my throbbing pussy.

"Be a good girl for me and beg... you understand?" Theo breathed out, his voice slightly raspy.

"Y-Yes," I nodded, letting out a whimper when I felt him inserting his tip before quickly pulling out.

"I need more," he groaned.

"Please, Theo. Fuck me hard," I pleaded.

"More," he grunted, sliding more of his dick in before pulling back out.

"I want to feel your cock throbbing against my walls..." I continued. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Shit," he submerged his dick all the way inside me, throwing his head back and giving me a good view of his sharp jawline.

He started off slow, pulling all the way out before slamming back in, causing my body to shift forward on the bed.

"Ugh!" I groaned, feeling his hand come in contact with my ass. He spanked me a few more times, which intensified the pleasure I was feeling.

His thrusts sped up. Once he had spanked me so much that my ass cheeks were now bright red, both of his hands clasped around my waist, forcing me back against him every time he thrusted forward.

The sounds of his balls slapping my skin nearly sent me over the edge. My mouth was opened in an "o" shape, but I couldn't even make a sound because he was making me feel too good.

I suddenly felt one of his hands clasp around the back of my neck, pressing me down harder against the mattress.

"Fuck," I moaned, feeling him thrust into me at a slightly new angle. "Go deeper."

His thrusts became more aggressive once he realized how close I was. I guided his other hand to my clit, telling him to rub small circles into my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Cum on my dick, baby," he leaned down, whispering into my ear. "I want to feel your walls pulsing around my cock."

His words nearly did it for me.

I was just on the brink of my orgasm when I heard a loud knock coming from our front door.

I groaned out of frustration, suddenly losing that euphoric feeling I was chasing.

Theo cussed under his breath, pulling out of me, but continuing to pump his dick with his hand, "It's New Years Eve, who the fuck could that be?"

I rolled my eyes, pushing myself off the bed as I searched the floor for my silk robe that Theo had hungrily torn off of my body just minutes before.

"I don't know," I shook my head, hurriedly slipping on the robe. "Let me go see who it is."

"Well, hurry back," Theo remarked as I approached our bedroom door. "We still need to finish what we've started."

I gulped, trailing my eyes down towards his cum-covered dick. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning back on one hand, slowly pumping himself in front of me.

I bit my lip as I smirked back at him, "Don't worry, I'll be fast."

I sprinted down the stairs, eager to tell whoever was knocking on our door to get the fuck out so that Theo and I could go back to our romantic night in.

Upon reaching the front door, I pulled on the handle and opened the door to reveal... "Malfoy?"

"Hey- um..." Draco cleared his throat. His cheeks flushed pink as he realized that I was only wearing a short, silk robe.

"What are you doing here?" I spat impatiently. I glanced down, spotting a champagne bottle in one of his hands.

"You said your fiancé's busy with work–"

"Yeah, sometimes!" I whisper shouted. "That doesn't mean he's gone 24/7."

"Okay, sorry for wanting to look out for you," Draco scoffed, put his hands up in surrender.

"Look out for me? Come on, we all know why you're here, Malfoy."

"Oh yeah? Why am I here?"

Before I could utter a response, another voice echoed from behind me. "Who's at the door?"

My breath caught in my throat. I spun around, spotting a shirtless Theo walk up to me–wearing only his sweatpants. He placed his hand on my lower back and glanced over my shoulder to see who the unwelcome guest was.

Theo immediately tensed upon seeing Draco. His jaw muscles clenched as he jeered, "What do you want, Malfoy?"

Draco scoffed, shaking his head as he turned his eyes towards me, "So this is your fiancé?"

"You've got a problem with that, mate?" Theo spat, taking a step forward only for me to place a hand on his chest to hold him back.

"No," Draco pursed his lips. "Not at all... mate," he said, enunciating the last word as he narrowed his eyes and raised his brows.

I nibbled on my lip, struggling to figure out how I could possibly break up this awkward and unexpected encounter.

"What's that in your hand?" Theo nodded towards the champagne bottle.

"A belated Christmas gift," Draco confidently exclaimed. "From the Malfoy's to the Lin's- or, Nott's, I guess."

"You couldn't have brought this over on Christmas?" Theo looked at him skeptically.

"Oh, don't worry," Draco glanced back at me, holding his stare for a little too long. "I gave your fiancée a little something on Christmas."

He turned his attention back to Theo, "But I'm sure you were too swept up with work to notice, so I thought I would deliver another gift in person."

Before Theo could retort, I quickly stepped in, "Well, thank you. That's very kind of you, Malfoy." I took the champagne bottle from his grasp.

Spinning around, I offered the bottle to Theo, "Why don't you bring this upstairs, hun? I'll be right up."

Theo hesitated, "You sure? I don't mind staying a bit longer to teach this fucker a lesson–"

"Take this to the bathroom," I stood on my tip toes and whispered into his ear. "We'll have a few drinks in the bathtub and maybe round two while we're at it."

Theo's grip on my waist tightened. I heard Draco awkwardly clearing his throat behind us as Theo heatedly took the bottle from my hands and stomped up the stairs.

Once he was out of sight, I circled around to Draco, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You're cute when you're angry," he smirked as a lustful gaze consumed his eyes.

"Not funny, Malfoy," I gritted my teeth. "You can't just show up whenever you like."

"You surely didn't seem to mind it when I came on Christmas."

"That was a mistake," I spoke sternly.

"Was it?" he tilted his head, simply unconvinced.

"Stop playing games. I'm happily engaged, and I will not let past feelings get in the way of that."

"Past?" Draco stuffed his hands in his pockets, taking a step closer to me. "Are your feelings really in the past, darling?"

My mind went blank when I heard him call me by that nickname. I took a deep breath to collect myself, taking a step back once I got a whiff of his intoxicating cologne. "Leave, Malfoy. And don't come back."

"A bit harsh now, are we?" he chuckled.

"Last week was a mistake. What part of that don't you understand?"

The smile on his lips soon disappeared after he realized that I found no part of this to be funny.

He took a deep breath and backed up, "Alright, alright, understood."

I relaxed my face, losing the stern look and muttering, "Good."

His eyes softened. He stood there like a lost puppy, looking at me as though he was waiting for me to take back what I had said.

I averted his gaze, glancing down at the ground, "Happy New Year, Malfoy."

"Happy New Year, Lin," he said softly.

Without another glance in his direction, I shut and locked the door behind me, turning around to ascend the staircase and return to my fiancé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
29.2K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
128K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...