Softball

By Bobbiejelly

Meredith and Cristina talk about their crushes during girl's night. More

Softball

513 29 1
By Bobbiejelly

Softball

Meredith and Cristina talk about their crushes during girl's night.

"You know, I'm in love with Teddy," says Cristina. "I love her."

"You're like Lexie with the inappropriate feelings for inappropriate people," says Meredith.

"What can I say? My heart lives in my scalpel!" says Cristina.

Meredith smiles, as Cristina coaches Teddy.

"You're so into her-" Meredith giggles.

"Person who's still in love with their post-it boyfriend's ex-wife-" says Cristina.

"Shh!" says Meredith.

"Did you know Owen asked her to dinner today? My boyfriend invited my girl crush," says Cristina.

"Whatever," Meredith scoffs.

"You're just jealous because Addison moved to Los Angeles and Derek's never wanted to visit," says Cristina.

*

*

*

*

*

***** FIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
25.1K 532 14
Perrie's there for her best friend post-breakup, in more ways than one. Just a cute little story for my fav ship. Cross-posted from Ao3.
789 45 11
About a girl who moved to Woodsboro with her family, little did she know things is going to change soon. Started off with one murder but turns into m...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...