Win Him Back (BL)

By Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... More

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

15. First Date

829 66 7
By Felipebarbadosa

The shadow guard offers his hand to Wen. He is disappointed when Wen refuses to hold his hand. Or maybe he should rejoice. Wen doesn't like to hold hands with a stranger.

Yu Fei wears a shadow guard clothes this morning. He looks deadly in the dark robe. His black simple mask covers his eyepatch.

Wen glances at him. This shadow guard is taller than the last one who protected him from the maid. He doesn't know this person is Yu Fei in disguise.

First date +1.

That's what in Yu Fei's mind.

Wen always takes his son whenever he goes.

Yu Fei glances through few stalls when they pass them. Hoping to find a suitable gift for Ling Wen.

They said you must give a present for ger after first date.

He has spent many days reading a book called "how to woe a ger". It should be accurate because the writer is also a ger.

Wen walks toward the restaurant. Luckily the manager is available today.

The manager greets, "Welcome, guest."

He has been waiting for him after the waiter told him yesterday.

Ling Wen asks, "Our Lord ask you to relocate this restaurant to northwest of capital. Near the river."

"Sir, there is no empty space there. The rent is super expensive..."

The old manager looks humble and friendly. A good trait for someone in food business.

Wen explains, "Master has a bakery store there. It has been suffering losses for many years. He decided to move the restaurant to that location."

"Oh! That would be great!"

"What else should we do before relocating?"

The manager hesitates before explaining, "Sir, the tables and chairs are too old."

"I will handle the decor and furniture. You should try to improve the recipes."

The manager looks shocked.

Wen explains, "Customers desire novelty foods when eating out. Your foods are excellent but too ordinary."

"Our chef is very talented."

"I know. If the new restaurant is going well, everyone shall get a raise."

The manager and the waiter are almost at brink of tears. They have been fearing for bankruptcy.

Wen says, "A restaurant should launch two new dishes every three months. Tell the chef to prepare well."

"Yes, Sir."

After saying farewell, Ling Wen leaves the restaurant. The three of them go to the bakery store. As usual there is no customer.

The same waiter looks at them with disdain.

Wen rolls his eyes. This waiter must think he is a young master from a rich family with such big attitudes.

He asks, "Where is your manager?"

"What're you doing calling my father? Trying to seduce him?"

No wonder. He is the manager's son.

Wen says, "Master sent me here to ask him. Why this store is suffering too many losses?"

The waiter's face turns pale for a minute. Then his face reddened out of rage.

"You lowly ger! You picked the wrong store!"

He is going to hit Wen but his shadow guard blocks it easily.

A kick to his stomach subdues him easily. The waiter is groaning on the floor.

The fat manager walks out.

He yells, "How dare you hit my son?"

He couldn't win against the tall and sturdy looking shadow guard. So he aims his attacks on Ling Wen and his son.

A punch to his stomach knocks him down. Never thought the soft looking little boy knows a little bit of martial arts.

The shadow guard shows him a gold plaque with a big word tiger engraved on it.

The manager's face turns pale. Everyone knows Yu Fei has a nickname Tiger general. It was given by the Emperor after he slain the barbarian king few years back.

The shadow guard orders, "Gather up your belongings and scram!"

"Master! You can't do this! I have worked hard for you!"

"How much money you have embezzeled from this store? You know it too well, Lu xing. If you weren't Qiu Li's brother in law, I have sent you to prison."

The fat pig like manager carries his son out of the baker store.

The tiger manager wants to see blood. It's useless for ordinary people like them to face him. Even Emperor has to give him face.

Ling Wen asks worriedly, "Master?"

Yu Fei sighs and takes off his mask. He looks cold and deadly in his black robe.

Wen looks away.

This is too much! He could easily be a movie emperor with such face and body. Wished I had a body like that.

Compared to Yu Fei, his present body is like a weak chicken.

Yu Fei says, "Let's continue to another store. Later we shall find a carpenter for the decors."

"Yes."

Wen looks defeated. His status as a weak ger makes no one believes him. The moment Yu Fei appears, everyone crumbles to dust.

Yu Fei straightens his body when Wen is staring him with admiration. He feels this first date is going well enough.

Unfortunately Wen admired him not as a prospect boyfriend.

When I could have tall and sturdy body like that? I have to push up harder. Exercise more. Get more muscles.

Wen vows to get stronger. Be a real man like Yu Fei.

The general glances at Wen's pink lips. First date. Too fast for first kiss.

He offers his hand and this time Wen accepts it.

Yu Fei feels proud in his heart. His ger doesn't refuse him anymore.

Of course a transmigrator like Ling Wen doesn't know local customs. When a ger accepted a gentleman's hand, it means he gives him a chance to court him.

Ignorant Wen is holding hands with Yu Fei during their walk toward the clothing store.

No one knows it's Yu Fei because he has worn back the black mask.

"Daddy, I'm hungry..."

"We just ate..."

Yu Fei says, "Let's eat over there."

Everyone stares them after Yu Fei takes off his mask. He takes a chicken wing and puts it on Wen's bowl. He puts a drumstick on Xiao Bao's bowl.

Wen blushes. On closer look, Yu Fei even looks more manly.

People are gossiping, wondering if general Tiger has taken a ger as a concubine.

Xiao Bao eats the foods eagerly. Daddy is a good cook. They hardly eat any meat in daily basis. Because meat costs a lot of money.

Wen lowers down his head and pretends not to hear the gossips. They are just master and servant.

He is from modern world. In his opinion, it's normal when your Boss treated you for a decent meal.

Yu Fei tries to remember the book content.

1. Take your ger out for a stroll
2. Eat together. Show your affection by giving him good food
3. Hold his hand. Protect him from harm

The general nods his head. He believes he has done his best for the first date.

He glances at Wen's pink lips again. He is going to reread the book again tonight. Looking for the right moment for first kiss.

Seriously, dating is harder than waging a war against ferocious barbarians.

------------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Little theater:

Yu Fei: Our first date ended well

Me: How's your day, Wen?

Ling Wen: Great! Our business meeting went well

Me: One thought as a date. The other thought it's a meeting. Seriously, this couple is going nowhere

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 857 5
In his previous life, Song Song was a pitiful man. Someone killed him, took his identity and his child, and became the first male empress in history...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
73K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
71.4K 5K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...