SCP-4480 // A Ranboo SCP AU

By TigerTamer14

The enderman hybrid, Ranboo, finds himself in the Overworld, where he gets taken in some sort of SCP Foundati... More

Intro :D
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
A/N
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
A/N
Part 13
Another AN
Part 14
Another AN im sorry
Part 16
Part 17
AN!!!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 12

1.6K 68 42
By TigerTamer14

TW: blood, death, gore)) u know, all the good stuff :D)) but fr, protect yourself if you have problems with these ;)) alr LOVE Y'ALL) 

The security camera red lights flashed as Niki and Ranboo walked down the hallway, towards SCP-8408's room. Niki fixed her hair and saw Ranboo quietly readjust his crown. Her eyes slid over to his arm, where the taser was resting. She was glad Wil didn't ask her about the controller. He must have assumed she just had it. Like I thought would happen.

"Why did Dr. Soot ask if I said curses or not?" She heard Ranboo ask.

Niki craned her neck to see Ranboo looking at her, his ears bouncing up and down as they walked. "It's because- uh, well SCP-8408 just. . . doesn't like them." Enough that it will literally kill the thing who said it.

"Oh." Ranboo looked back in front of him. "Why not?"

"We still don't know."

"Oh," Ranboo said again.

As they walked through multiple other hallways, staff personnel came and went, but they started thinning down as Niki and Ranboo came nearer to the cell. Probably cause most of them swear.

Niki saw the sign pointing towards the cell, with another sign hanging below it. "No swears or curses beyond this point."  There was a red line marked on the floor, which indicated 300 feet, the range of the SCP where he could come and attack. Niki calmly walked over the line but heard Ranboo pause, and she stopped, turning around. He was looking at the red line.

"What does the line mean?" He asked.

Niki paused. "Nothing. It's something for the janitors."

Ranboo hesitantly stepped over it, waited, and when nothing happened, he relaxed and continued walking. Niki sighed.

-w-

Ranboo had really thought that stepping over the line was going to do something, but he was surprised when nothing happened. So Niki wasn't lying to me again. Good.

He had gotten somewhat used to not being able to use his tail to balance, even though, occasionally, he still tripped over nothing. Niki beside him seemed relaxed and he was glad she didn't have the controller. One, for Ranboo's sake, he didn't want to get tazed (AN: autocorrect be like "taxed" LOL). And two, for Niki's sake, so she didn't have to worry about tasing him. The taser still felt unfamiliar on his arm, but Ranboo knew over time, like the Foundation, he would get used to it.

Niki finally stopped at a metal door labeled: SCP-8408. She took out a card and swiped it in front of a box next to the door. A green light flashed and she opened the door. Ranboo came in behind her, looking around the white room. It was the same as his room but there was a single bed in the corner.

Sitting on the bed was a humanoid figure with black skin. It wore a black hoodie, black pants, and a checkered black and red bandana. When it looked up at Niki and Ranboo, it had pure, white, glowing eyes and a white mouth with fangs. It also had horns coming out of its head. A yellow halo floated above its horns.

Ranboo froze in his spot at the door, waiting for Niki to come in behind him. She came in, closing the door behind her. She waved at the SCP, who stood up. It was taller than Ranboo and for the first time, Ranboo felt like he was shrunken down. Ranboo saw a pointy tail coming from the SCP, which was also black and long. The SCP waved back at Niki, then at Ranboo, who hesitantly waved. Niki grabbed Ranboo's hand and dragged him closer to the SCP.

"Ranboo, this is SCP-8408. But just call him Bad. Bad, this is Ranboo, one of the newer SCPs." Niki introduced them.

"So, your name is 'Bad'?" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah!" Bad spoke. His voice was quite cute and higher-pitched, really the opposite of what he looked like. "Nice to meet you, Ranboo." Bad held out his hand and Ranboo shook it. Bad looked at the glove on Ranboo's hand. "Why do you wear gloves?" He asked innocently.

"Oh, uh, just personal reasons, I guess," Ranboo replied, putting his hand back at his side.

"Oh, okay. Agent Niki!" Bad turned towards Niki, who now looked even smaller than before. "Have you seen Skeppy?" But the way Bad said it made it sound like "Sgeppy".

Niki thought for a second and shook her head. "No. Sorry Bad."

"Oh. It's okay." Bad's facial expression changed to sad but he quickly fixed it, his smile returning. "So. They are letting SCPs walk around?" Bad turned back to Ranboo. He gasped. "Can I walk around? Is that why you're here?" He clapped.

Niki winced. "Actually, no. It's complicated." Niki rubbed her arm. "You see the thing on Ranboo's arm?" She pointed to the taser. "That is a taser. He can only be out if he wears it and if he behaves."

Bad stared at the taser for a minute. "Oh! That doesn't sound fun. I'm good." He sat back down on his bed, his halo bobbing up and down, like an object floating in the water. In the corner of Ranboo's eye, he saw the red lights of the cameras still blinking.

"Oh, I was actually here cause I had to 'check up' on you. Dr. Soot said so." Niki said, shrugging.

"Well, I'm fine! But I would like to get some muffins around the next eating time if that's okay. Any muffins would do." Bad said, grinning happily. Must really like his muffins. Ranboo thought. Niki smiled, nodded, then grabbed ahold of Ranboo's hand.

"If there's nothing else, in that case, we're gonna go," Niki said, going towards the door.

"Okay bye! I'll see you later! Byeeee!" Bad waved, standing up.

Ranboo waved a little one back, then Niki went through the door, bringing Ranboo with her. The door shut loudly behind them, almost catching Ranboo's tail, but he pulled it back in time. He sighed and looked at Niki. She blew out a breath and pulled Ranboo along.

"Sooo where are we going now?" Ranboo asked quietly as they turned corners.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?"

"Oh um, I- heh- I was just going to follow-"

They turned another corner and someone passed them. But Ranboo wasn't paying attention and he stepped hard on one of the employee's feet. They yelped and fell against the wall. "Agh! Careful there SCP!" They swore. Niki froze in place, gripping Ranboo's hand so tight it felt like it was going to pop.

Ranboo winced, looking from his hand to the employee. Their eyes had widened and they had covered their mouth. Suddenly, Ranboo saw Bad appear out of nowhere, behind the employee. It was like he had teleported, just without sound or particles around him. His eyes were tinted red and his horns had grown longer. Ranboo gasped as Bad grabbed the person, spun them, and grabbed their head, whipping it around so hard that Ranboo heard a crack. The employee flopped to the ground, their eyes blank.

Niki cried out, covering her mouth and sitting hard on the ground. Bad had paused and his eyes turned back to pure white. His horns shrank. He stopped cowering over the body and looked at it in complete surprise. Ranboo stared at it. His heart beat quickly. He saw small drops of red coming from the person's mouth and he smelled it. Iron. Blood.

Bad had started saying something but Ranboo couldn't hear anything. His hearing was becoming less and less, just turning into ringing and the thumping of his heart. Oh my- I- what- Ranboo's mind became a mess and he couldn't think straight. Now Niki was saying something. Ranboo shook his head in disbelief. Then he turned and ran. He heard Niki shout after him.

Running. Running. His eyesight was becoming blurry but he didn't do anything to fix it. His mask and crown were almost falling off and he didn't do anything about those either. His tie was flopping around as the force of the wind from him running blew it around. But he just. . .ran. He thought about the exit and his mind circled around the idea of escaping. His body automatically went through each hallway.

A shock went through him. Not just any shock. The biggest, most painful one he'd ever felt. He screamed as he fell forcefully to the ground, his body shaking uncontrollably. Ranboo curled up as it kept going through him, bouncing around every limb. His teeth chattered together painfully, biting his tongue. Smoke was coming off his face but he couldn't feel the tears. His arm felt as if it was on fire and his claws dug into the floor. Ranboo's breathing was extremely off course, making him panic even more.

It stopped. But the effects were still there somehow. He couldn't stop shaking, his teeth still banged together, tears streaming down his face. His eyes were closed tightly as if Ranboo wanted to squeeze them so hard that he would just not exist anymore. A small bit of blood came from his mouth, his tongue bleeding. Ranboo's ears twitched as he heard a voice say, "So it works."

-w-

Niki finally tore her eyes from the lifeless person and ran after Ranboo. She lost track of him but then heard a chilling inhuman scream and ran towards it. She caught a glimpse of Dr. Soot standing still, looking at something on the ground. In his hand was something that Niki couldn't recognize yet. She ran towards him and looked at what he was looking at. Her eyes stared at the shaking body of Ranboo. Niki gasped as she saw smoke and blood coming from his face and under his mask. He was curled up and his claws had somehow dug into the ground through the gloves.

"So it works."

Niki turned to look at Dr. Soot, who was staring at Ranboo. He lifted up his hand to eye level. He was holding a controller very similar to the one Niki had for the taser. In fact, it was the same design, just with a different color. He glanced at it, turning his hand over. Niki looked from Ranboo to Dr. Soot and back to Ranboo. She covered her mouth as she went over to Ranboo. She was about to lay her hand on Ranboo's face when Dr. Soot said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Niki paused then looked up at him.

"The shock going through him is still there, and if you come in contact with him, it will pass over to you as well." Dr. Soot said, putting his hands behind his back.

"You- you-," Niki said, standing up and glaring angrily at him. "You did this, didn't you?!" She ran to Wil and shoved him into the wall, making him grunt. He still stared at her though, seeming to not care that much about her outburst. "Didn't you?!!" She yelled again, grabbing his collar.

He was silent for a moment. "I did."

Niki let go and backed up. She looked back at Ranboo, who was now unconscious, breathing slowly. The marks on his face were even deeper than before and even under the sleeve of his suit, she could see red marks on the spot under the taser. Niki turned back around, fists clenched. She ran up and punched Wil across the face. He recoiled, a little fazed. He grabbed his tender cheek.

Suddenly Niki heard guards running in the hallways and two of them had grabbed her. She tried pulling away but their grip was tight. She watched Wil straighten himself, clear his throat, and look at Niki, readjusting his glasses. His cheek was slightly red from where her fist had come in contact.

"Agent Niki, I knew you were never going to taze the SCP. I've seen and watched you two interact. So I got myself one of these controllers and it turns out, it works on any taser in range. And this was the perfect opportunity to test it. The max setting is what really worked." Dr. Soot said all this while Niki was seething.

"He didn't deserve it! And you know he didn't!" She yelled, tears forming.

Dr. Soot paused, looking at the controller again. He looked back up and gestured to the guards. "Take her away please." Niki was pulled down the hallway as she struggled in the guards' grasp.

"Stop! Let me go now! Just leave Ranboo alone! Just leave him alone!" Niki was dragged through multiple hallways, still yelling, until her voice faded away.

-w-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 315 12
Tommy expected his life to be shit. Being in the foster care system had fucked him up considering the abuse and whatnot. He still had his two friends...
478 41 27
Enderman girl named Y/N meet one of her brothers friends. However, another friend comes to thier house of who she had dreams. She's scared to meet h...
67.7K 1.3K 61
Here I'll be writing SCP stuff . You of course can request some character and chapters. So yeah . Enjoy ... I think
228K 10.2K 79
-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Tommy was left alone, or so he thought. His family left him, his best friend replaced him and everyone seemed to hate him. He was...