π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗒 𝗧π—₯𝗨�...

Autorstwa Sleep_DunnoHer

OLD, NO LONGER UPDATING. Y/N has been in Overhaul's grasp for as long as she could remember. She was placed i... WiΔ™cej

| Introduction |
| Chapter 1 | Glimmer of Hope |
| Chapter 2 | Unexpected Movement |
| Chapter 3 | Grasp of Someone Else |
| Chapter 4 | Eri Remembers |
| Chapter 5 | Dreadful Nightmare |
| Chapter 6 | Quirk Accident |
| Chapter 7 | Big Sister Eri |
| Chapter 8 | Thank you |
| Chapter 9 | Outside |
| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |
| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |
| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |
| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |
| Chapter 15 | Bathroom Emergency |
| Chapter 16 | Aizawa's Here! |
Author's Note!
| Chapter 17 | Your Quirk |
| Chapter 18 | Christmas? |
| Chapter 19 | Quirk Training |
This book is going on hiatus.

| Chapter 11 | U.A |

11.5K 323 360
Autorstwa Sleep_DunnoHer

|| 4:16 PM, in your hospital room. ||

"I'm.. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. It's really nice to meet y-you guys."

"Yeah, we think so too! Eri told us alot about you back at U.A." Deku said, shifting his head in Eri's direction.

"U-U.A?" You echoed, slightly confused. You looked at Eri for answers since it looked like she knew what Deku was talking about.

"Oh, it's where me and Mir- or, Lemillion go to school." Deku said, placing his hands in his lap.

"School.." You said, and then turned to Eri. "E-Eri, are you going to that s-school?"

Eri's mouth made an 'o' shape. "Well, I do get to go into it.. Oh! And I have a room there."

You nod, about to say something else but Eri spoke up before you could speak.

"Oh, and Mr. Aizawa," she says while pointing to Eraserhead, "he's helping me train my quirk.."

You can see Eri look sort of guilty about saying that for a moment. You knew more than anyone how Eri feels about her quirk and what it could do.

But she's training it now? That's so cool!

Your eyes widen and you look at Eraserhead. Or.. was his name Mr. Aizawa? "R-Really?"

It takes the long haired male a second to realise you were asking him a question, not Eri. He gave you a nod.

"Can I uhm.. s-see the school? What's its n-name.. U.A?" You asked, looking at Lemillion.

-

|| Izuku Midoryia's POV ||

"Can I uhm.. s-see the school? What's its n-name.. U.A?" Y/N asked, tilting her head in Mirio's direction.

I get excited when I hear that Y/N wants to visit U.A for the first time, but then I remember what Mr. Aizawa told Mirio and I on the way here.

Would it be right to plunge her into a completely new environment like that? She's been hidden from the world longer than Eri has.

I turn around, and get up to talk to Mr. Aizawa about this. I hear Mirio crack a joke to Y/N and Eri while I do.

Eri giggles at the joke, but Y/N stays quiet for a bit before saying, "I don't u-understand.."

"Mr. Aizawa? Is Y/N allowed to visit U.A?"

"It's not entirely out of the question. And the school festival is done, so the school won't be as active. Though, I'd have to get permission from Principal Nezu."

I nod, and turn to face Y/N. If she does visit U.A, I probably won't be able to show her around much because of classes.

But, I'll see!

Mirio turns to talk to me while Eri talks to Y/N. It makes me glad to see Eri so happy with her friend.

Or maybe they're sisters? They look sort of related in a way.

-

|| 4:21 PM, in your hospital room. ||

Eri tilts her head, and points at her mouth. "Did you get to smile yet?"

What Eri said catches Mirio and Midoryia's attention, and they turn around to look at you.

"No, I can't smile w-without using my hands.." You say, proceeding to try and smile.

Eri is bouncing up and down on her toes, feeling proud of you. You're getting better at trying to smile!

"See? But I'm getting t-there, right?"

"Yeah!!" Eri says, wrapping you in a warm hug which you gladly returned.

While you and Eri hugged and chatted, however, the two boys both silently made a goal to make you smile.

"C-Can I wear clothes like yours if I g-get to visit the school, Eri?" You asked, looking at the hospital gown you had gotten used to.

"I'm sure we can work something out."

You turn your head to look at Eraserhead. "O-Okay!"

-

|| 7:04, outside of U.A ||

Well, Eraserhead didn't lie. He did work something out, and you were getting to visit U.A! You were excited yet curious.

And your bandages were finally off your arms and legs, as Yua said. You weren't fully ready to leave the hospital though, you probably had 1-2 days left there before you could be discharged.

Of course, you didn't know that yet. You thought that the hospital was your new home now. In reality, you were going to live in U.A and share a room with Eri.

"Ooh, wow Y/N!" Eri said, looking at you. "Your clothes are like mine!"

She was clearly happy about that.

As were you!

(I drew Eri and Y/N, but not the backround!)

"Yeah... t-these are warm.. Are clothes always t-this warm?"

Eri's big sister instincts were kicking in. "Oh.. are you overheating?"

You straightened your dress/overall out trying to get used to the fabric. "O-Overheating? No, I'm just used to b-being cold all the time."

Eri gave you an understanding nod.

Mirio was still on a break from school, so he was more than happy to show you around. Well, as much as he could show you without disturbing classes.

He did have to assist in class 1-A's villian drill as a washed away citizen tomorrow, though.

Although Eri already knew the place by now she didn't mind, especially now that you were here with her!

Mr. Aizawa was busy with his students, so he couldn't always monitor everything.

"Don't you worry, Y/N! Everyone here at U.A is nice!" Mirio said, giving you a thumbs up.

You gave him a nod, and looked at U.A.

The place was huge! You honestly felt kind of intimidated by the scale of the school. So, you grabbed onto Eri's sleeve for comfort while walking into the building.

-

"Allllrighty, over here we've got the support course students! Well, it's kinda empty right now." Mirio said, opening the door.

"Yikes, like real empty. Usually there's atleast one person in here."

Eri looked up at Mirio for a moment but then looked at you.

You were looking at all the gadgets and tools lying around, not understanding what a good majority of them were.

You still found them interesting though!

"W-What do you mean, Lemillion? There's someone o-over there." You said, looking at a girl with pinkish hair at the back of the room.

"Oh? Oopsie, I think I missed 'em. Can you point?"

"W-Where? Oh, right.." You said as you pointed to the back of the room.

Eri tilted her head, and saw the girl you were talking about. "Oh, it's the loud person from last time.." She mumbled.

"Oh! Yeah, that's Mei Hatsume." Mirio says.

You nod.

Suddenly, whatever Hatsume was working on started shaking and some smoke was coming out of it. Eri raised her head in curiousity.

"Haha, I think that's about to explode- c'mon, you two!" He said, offering his hands for both of you to grab onto. You hesitantly held his hand, but Eri was content with grabbing his uniform.

The three of you left the room just in time, because once you took a few steps outside the room it did explode.

You covered your ears, as it was loud.

"BABY!"

-

"It's probably dangerous to see everything up close, but if we head to these windows.."

You, Mirio and Eri were looking out a window. You were on one of the higher floors, and looking down you could see some buildings.

"That's called Ground Beta! The hero course students are training down there. Cool, right?"

"Training... Training what, Lemillion?" Eri asks, while getting closer to the window.

"Training to be a hero!"

Eri's eyes lit up, and she placed her hand against the window.

"H-Hero.." You echoed, looking down at Ground Beta. You could see some explosions coming out of the windows.

"Yeah! Do you like heroes, Y/N?" Mirio asked, while crouching down to your size.

"Uh.. w-well.." You stammered. You hadn't seen or heard of too many heroes to form an opinion on them.

Luckily, Eri saw your struggle and piped in. "Y/N.. doesn't know yet."

You nodded.

"Oh! Well, that makes sense. I'm sure you'll love them, though." He then got back on his feet.

"Hero training.." You thought, while looking at Ground Beta.

-

Now you three were in the school cafeteria, as it was getting close to lunchtime.

"So.. how was it, Y/N?" Eri asks.

"Oh.. w-well, it was new.. and kind of scary.. but it was also nice.." You replied.

Eri nodded, and then continued speaking. "I wonder if we have candy apples here.. you would like them, Y/N."

"What's a candy a-apple?" You asked Eri, taking a sip of your water.

"It's like.." Eri cupped her own face, trying to think. "Oh! It's like.. a sweeter apple!"

"S-Sweeter.." Your eyes lit up thinking about it. Eri nodded, and put her hands in her lap.

"Ah-! Hey, look!" Mirio said, pointing to Midoryia.

"Deku.." Eri says aloud. Your mouth makes a little 'o' shape as you frantically look around to find Deku.

Eventually, Midoryia sees you three and runs over to sit down with you. Eri looks happy to see him again, so you assume you should be happy too.

"Hi, Eri! Hi Y/N! What do you think of U.A?" Midoryia asks, sitting down in a chair across the table. "It was n-nice."

You look over to where Midoryia was standing a minute ago, and you see a person with blueish hair chopping the air, and a brown haired person carrying food.

What the blue haired person was saying was muffled, but you heard something about not running in the cafeteria.

The brown haired person gasps, and runs over to you four. "Ooh, hey Deku! It's Y/N!"

"How does she know my name? I've never seen her before.."

Midoryia can practically sense your confusion and distress, so he spoke up before you started panicking.

"This is my friend, Ochako Uraraka. She's not going to harm you, she's really nice!"

You curiously looked at Ochako. "Och.. Ochak.. chalk.."

You were struggling with her name, sure, but you weren't going to give up just yet.

"Ochak..o.. Ochako Urara.." You paused, and Eri gave you a warm smile as well as a supportive pat on the back. "Ura.. r-rara.."

After a few more minutes of trying, you regrettably decided that saying her name just isn't going to happen.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't say your n-name.. uhm.." You stay silent for a moment. Ochako gives you a warm smile, and crouches down to your height. "No, it's okay! I get it."

You felt bad for not being able to say her name right. You wanted something to call Deku's friend!

"Can I just u-uhm.. call you Rara? I-It's a part of your name that I CAN say.."

Ochako nodded, "Aw, that's adorable. Of course you can!"

You were so busy trying to say Ochako's name, that you hadn't noticed a certain class rep walk towards the table.

"Midoryia. Who is this? I don't recall seeing her around before."

"Hey Iida! Oh- this is Y/N," Midoryia looks in your direction, while you shrunk down behind Mirio a bit. "she's gonna be with Eri."

Eri's head perked up, "Really?"

Midoryia gave Eri a smile. "Yeah, that's what Mr. Aizawa told me."

Eri gasped and turned to you, while Midoryia continued your introduction. "Y/N! You're gonna get to stay here with me!"

You got excited hearing that, but a wave of confusion washed over you in no time. "I-In here? In the school? Is.. Is that even a-allowed? I don't wanna be a burden, E-Eri.."

Mirio spoke up, "You're not gonna be a burden at all, Y/N! And don't worry, staying here is completely allowed!"

"Wait, so the hospital isn't my house? I'm gonna live here now? I guess I'm with Eri so it isn't that bad..." You thought.

"Ah, I see. Hello Y/N, I'm Tenya Iida."

"..I'm Y/N- w-wait you already know.."

You got to talk to Mirio, Midoryia, Uraraka and Iida for the remainder of lunch time before classes started up again.

-

|| 3:31 PM, outside the gates of U.A ||

"You will get to see Y/N again in a few days." Aizawa says, while holding your hand.

He wasn't a huge fan of the idea, but you insisted on doing it saying it made you feel better.

Visiting U.A didn't make you too nervous or uncomfortable, it was just a lot of things at once. Even though you had fun, now that you were actually processing what happened you wanted a bit of support.

"Okay, Mr. Aizawa! Bye-bye Y/N!" Eri runs up to hug you, "Practice smiling, you're really close!"

She whispered the last part so only you could hear it.

Eri stopped hugging you, "Alrighty! See ya soon, Y/N!" Mirio gave you a wide smile and a wave.

"M-Mhm!" You tried smiling back, but it didn't work so you just gave him a wave. Eri gave you a thumbs up for trying though.

Meanwhile, Midoryia was internally screaming at himself for not being able to surprise you with a candy apple like he did with Eri.

"Deku? Are you okay? You're staring at the floor.."

"Eh?! Oh- yeah, I'm fine, Eri. I'll see you soon Y/N!" Midoryia smiled at you.

"B-Bye Deku."

And so, you got in the car and started driving off to the familiar hospital.

Thanks for reading.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...