Agent 28- Larry Stylinson au

By sophieskates17

This story is a spy story between Louis Tomlinson and harry styles. Harry styles is a new recruit and Louis T... More

Prologue/ setting the scene
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Epilogue
Thank you🖤

Chapter sixteen

4.3K 134 201
By sophieskates17

They woke up together in his bed. They didn't fall asleep spooning, but when they woke up Louis was spooning him from behind. He could feel the warmth radiating off of Louis and it was undeniably comforting.

"Good morning, Hazza" Louis said nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck.

"Good morning, love" he said back.

"It's the first day of vacation" Louis said.

"I know, are you excited" he asked.

"Yeah, but a little scared as well" Louis admitted earnestly.

"What is there to be nervous about" he asked.

"Harry, I'm meeting your family. What if they don't like me" Louis said.

"They will love you, because I love you" he said.

"You think so" Louis asked.

"I know so Lou" he said.

They stayed in bed for a while until they finally had to get up. He was a morning person, but because of Louis all he wanted to do was stay in bed all day. Louis went back to his own room to pack, while he stayed in his room and packed his own bags. 

He was really excited for his family to meet Louis. They were going to love him for sure. He knew that Louis had some reservations about it, but he knew that it was going to go well. His mum was going to love Louis. Louis seemed all tough and intimidating but underneath it all he was a sweet little cinnamon roll.

He grabbed his packed bags, after getting dressed, and went to Louis room. He knocked on the door and opened the door. The sight that he saw was hilarious. Louis had his bag packed to the brim and he was running around the room shirtless looking for something. The sight of a frazzled Louis made him laugh out loud.

"What are you looking for" he asked laughing a little.

"I can't find my favorite shirt" Louis yelled still looking aimlessly around the room.

"It's okay it's just a shirt" he said.

Louis stopped dead in his tracks and starred at him in disbelief.

"It is not just a shirt" Louis said seriously.

"Then what is it" he asked confused.

"It is my favorite shirt; I need it to make a great impression" Louis sighed.

"Fine, even though you don't need a shirt to make a good impression, I'll help you look" he said.

They looked for about ten minutes until they finally found it. Louis found it in the depths of his closet and bounced around cheering when he pulled it out of the closet.

"Now that you have your shirt can you calm down" he asked.

"Yes, now that I have my shirt everything will be fine" Louis sighed.

Louis put his dark blue button up shirt on. It did look amazing on him. Though, he definitely could tell why it was his favorite shirt. It made his beautiful blue eyes pop.

"Are you ready to go now" he asked.

"Yes, wait no. I need you to zip up my suitcase while I sit on it" Louis said.

"You pack way too much" he said.

"I need it all" Louis defended. 

"Fine" he sighed.

He zipped up the suitcase while Louis sat on top, to say it was a struggle was an understatement. After everything was finally sorted, they grabbed their bags and left Louis room. He was walking at a steady pace towards the garage and didn't even notice how far Louis was behind him. Louis was struggling behind him to drag his heavy suitcase.

"That's why you don't bring that much" he mocked.

"Oh, shut up and help me" Louis said annoyed.

He laughed and helped Louis with his bag. They were about to go to the garage when they were stopped by Niall and Zayn.

"So where are each of you going" Zayn asked.

"I'm going to my mum's house" he said.

"And where are you going 28" Zayn asked.

"Oh, you know places" Louis responded.

"Right, places" Niall said skeptically.

"Yep, well I should go now" Louis said dragging his bag away.

"He seems suspicious" Niall said.

"What are you talking about that's how he always is" he said.

"No, there is something off. He is going somewhere special" Niall speculated.

"Well, I have no clue where he is going" he lied.

"Hmm, sure" Niall said.

"Well, have a good vacation. Niall let's go, stop looking at Harry like that" Zayn said dragging Niall away.

"There is something going on, and I will find out" Niall yelled as Zayn dragged him away.

"Sure Niall, you keep telling yourself that" he said.

He picked up his bags and went to the garage to look for Louis. He found Louis sitting in a black Porsche.

"Louis why are you sitting in a Porsche" He asked giving him a look.

"Because I can, but you have to drive Liam won't let me drive fancy cars" Louis said.

"Yeah, I can see why, you drive like a mad man. But seriously we are just going to my mum's house, we don't need a fancy car" he said.

"Why not go to the Styles house in style" Louis said.

He chuckled and shook his head. None the less he got in the car with Louis. They started their journey and left the garage. They listened to the radio and screamed the songs together. Halfway through the drive he realized he had to tell Louis a bit about what not to say around his family.

"So, when we are there, we can't mention what we do for work" he said.

"What do we say we do for work" Louis asked.

"We say that we are accountants and that we met at work" he explained.

"Imagine us as actual accountants, that's hilarious" Louis laughed.

"We just need to make it believable" he said.

"What if they ask about my family" Louis asked.

"That's up to you love, say whatever you feel comfortable saying love" he said.

"Thanks Harry" Louis said.

Then they went back to singing and laughing together the rest of the car ride. They finally rolled up to his mum's house and parked out in front. They grabbed their bags and went to the front door. He knocked and immediately the door flew open, and his mum was hugging him.

"Harry" he yelled.

"Mum" he yelled back.

"And you must be the lovely Louis that Harry has been telling me about" she said giving Louis a hug.

"Yes Mrs. Styles I am" Louis said.

"It's Twist actually but call me Anne" she said.

"Thank you, Anne, for letting me stay at your home" Louis said.

"Well of course you're my little boy's boyfriend" she said smiling big.

"Mum" he groaned.

"Come on in boys" she said leading them into the house. 

They put their bags up in his old room. Then they went downstairs and hung out with his mum in the kitchen. His mum poured them wine and they sat together and talked about their lives.

"So, Harry, how is work going" she asked.

"It's really great, I mean that's where I met Louis, so it is amazing" he said.

Louis smiled brightly at him.

"You two are adorable together" she smiled.

"Well Harry is the adorable one" Louis said.

"I could say the same for you" he said kissing Louis on the cheek.

"Oh Harry, Gemma is coming over for dinner tonight. Apparently, she is dying to meet Louis" she said.

"I can't wait I miss her so much. You are going to love her Louis; she is the best sister ever" he said.

"Do you have any siblings Louis" she asked.

"Um, yes I did. I had four sisters, they died in an accident when I was young" Louis admitted.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for bringing that up sweetheart" she said.

"No, it's okay, that was a verry long time ago" Louis said.

They spent the rest of the afternoon chitchatting and drinking together. They also watched a lot of romantic comedies together. When dinner time came around, they all helped his mum make dinner. Even though Louis was a terrible cook he helped, and they all had fun whilst doing it. Louis helped him make pasta while his mum made the chicken for the meal. When they were all done, they had an amazing meal of chicken alfredo with garlic bread. Gemma had also just arrived and sat at the dining table

They put the food on the table and took their own places around the table. He sat next to Louis. Gemma sat across from them, and his mum and stepdad were across from each other at the head of the table.

They started to eat the meal and it was absolutely delicious. Gemma kept staring at Louis skeptically, so he glared at her. She was definitely going to grill Louis.

"So, Louis, where do you work" Gemma asked.

"I work at the same accounting firm as Harry" Louis responded.

"Where did you meet" Gemma asked.

"We were partners on the same assignment" Louis said.

"How old are you" Gemma asked.

"I'm twenty-one years old" Louis responded.

"Where are you from" Gemma asked.

"Doncaster" Louis responded.

"Wh- "Gemma started.

"Can you please stop grilling my boyfriend Gem" he said annoyed.

"Fine, I'm just looking out for you Haz, I don't want you getting hurt" Gemma said.

"I would never hurt Harry" Louis said.

"You better not, or I'll have to hurt you" Gemma mumbled before taking a sip of wine.

They spent the rest of dinner talking and getting to know Louis more. Louis was doing great, his family was loving Louis. Gemma was still skeptical, but she would come around, she was just a bit overprotective of her little brother.

After dinner Louis helped clean up, while he set up a game for them to play outside. It wasn't too late, so there was plenty of light to play games outside. He set up a game of cornhole for them to play. His stepdad had an early day at work tomorrow, so he went up to bed instead of playing the game with them.

They split into teams. His mum and him against Louis and Gemma. He was awful at cornhole and always missed the hole and board. Louis however was amazing at the game and seemed to never miss. Louis and Gemma were a great team, both of them were competitive and good at the game. Louis and Gemma won the game by a lot and seemed to be bonding.

When they were done with the game he went over to Louis and told him he was going to go to bed. Louis stayed down and helped his mum and Gemma clean up the game.

He went up to his room and took his clothes off and crawled into bed. He waited for what seemed like forever for Louis to come to bed. Louis finally came in the room and shrugged off his clothes and climbed into bed next to him.

"Harry are you naked" Louis asked.

"What, I like to sleep naked" he defended.

"You make it very hard to not have sex with you right now. You look so hot" Louis said.

"Not in my parents' house" he said sternly.

"I know" Louis moped.

"What took you so long to get to bed" he asked.

"Gemma" Louis responded cuddling into him.

"What did she do" he asked.

"She just made sure that I would never hurt you. She really cares about you, you know" Louis said.

"I know" he responded.

"I think she finally likes me now" Louis said.

"She is just overprotective. She is just doing her sisterly job" he said.

"My sisters would have loved you; I wish they could have met you" Louis sighed.

"I wish I got to meet them too, if they were anything like you, they were amazing" he said.

"Yeah they were" Louis said.

"You got to meet my family, tell me about your family" he said.

"Okay, well as I said before I had four sisters. I am the oldest of all my siblings. Lottie is the oldest of the girls, then Felicity of Fizzy as we called her, then there were the twins Daisy and Phoebe. They were amazing, the best siblings you could ever ask for. My mum was amazing, she raised me on her own until she met Mark who was my stepfather and the father of all my sisters. I miss them every day" Louis said. He could feel Louis' tears on his back.

He rolled over and hugged and kissed Louis.

"They would be proud of you now" he said.

"I hope so, all I want to do is make them proud of me" Louis said.

"You are amazing Lou, I'm proud of you, and they would be too" he said.

"I love you" Louis said.

"I love you too" he said.

They fell asleep together. The day was amazing. His family accepted Louis and he couldn't ask for anything more. He knew that they would love him just like he did.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I hope you liked the chapter, thank you for reading.

Have a great day/night

-xx Sophie 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 236 16
with the looming burden of the upcoming string of footie games that are in their college's division, will harry styles and louis tomlinson, the most...
394K 11.1K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
3.5K 70 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
198K 8.8K 20
We accept the love we think we deserve. Some people think they are that worthless that they will settle for abusive love. They attract the people t...